What's your side hustle?

What's your side hustle?

Slangin dat crack rock

suckin dicks for 5 or 10 bucks

god I had one for awhile but my regular job netted way more money so I gave everything away to a friend, who is now doing it

careful investing, saving my metal recyclables for the scrap value

I make 65K a year as a salmon hatchery manager in rural AK. I trade stocks and do market research on the weekend for fun. Up 20 grand this year in part due to a large investment in a couple of gold companies earlier this year, all praise to the allah.

trading vanguard etfs for a clean $30 profit each week. or at least, thats the goal.

also this. ive stolen $140 of copper this year, have probably ~15lbs left right now

OP here, I have a few vending machines that I fill with chips, candy, and pop I find in the dumpster of local grocery stores. Because of this, I can undercut competition and sell everything at a $1 flat rate

I make ~ $45 passive income per day and only have to go collect and restock for about 1 hour every week. It's dope

Bay software

600$/ month for maybe 10 hours of work

Kinda ghetto but easy and totally flexible which is nice

where do you steal it from?

Explain.

where do you set them up?

Apartment complexes that are usually full of FOBs and foreigners (not the nigger kind) who's superintendents are sketchy eastern europeans.

It's good because I know no one will report anything or damage the machines

>trading vanguard etfs

You're not being the man Jack Bogle knows you can be.

Restore record players

Bought for $80

job sites, most are abandoned/to-be-demo'd

well, another reason to not use vending machines

Sell for $800

Bought $47

Sold $650

what sort of deal do u work out with the apartmeny manager?

Where do you buy them, where do you sell them?

they get 20%

Buy on Craiglist

Sell on Craiglist, etsy. Might try to negotiate consigment deals at record stores or furniture stores.

Buyers are late 20s women so I swotches my marketing to them with wine glasses and shit.