Trader == Cuck

Well Veeky Forums I just realized that most of us are really trading gamblers, and 99% of traders lose money.

So you are in fact being cucks giving your hard earned money you got wageslaving to some already very rich people who have million dollar bots and a team of professional daytraders by their side.

And the cryto cucks are the worst, they lose money like champions because of shitcoins imploding or margin trading is an extremely volatile market.

I was a cryto trading cuck in the past, and I lost 2K just in a bad trade in a matter of minutes (all the benefits from months barely sleeping and wasting countless hours looking at red and green candles and also the initial investment).

So never again Veeky Forums you have been warned, cryptos won't make you rich, but will cause you to lose money and waste time. Just think about all the hours you wasted and all the money you lost. It's time to quit.

Yep, but everybody here says they are winning money, it's obviously a lie, gamblers only open their mouth when they win, and shut up like bitches when they lose

>HALP HALP HOW DO I USE A STOP-LOSS ORDER
>mfw I just made a 30% return yesterday.
>b-but wall-street is a big bully
>mfw you actually thing that Wall-street is full of a omniscient, omnipotent gods.
>mfw its because of their retarded greed that er even have booms and busts to begin with in order to make millions.

How?

lmao sounds more like you're projecting your shitty trading skills onto everyone on biz here.

Classic cryptocuck behavior. Grow up and learn to stocks.

Even your poster ID very slightly looks like the word "faggot". The computer knows everything

Ever heard of stop-loss you fucking braindead prole?

0/10
shitty bait

Not exactly a trader, but I'm with the market since october '14. That's only 21 months, I guess, but I'm profitable and I only do unleveraged stuff hitting 38% returns in given time.

Meh, it's more like 19 months, actually. Silly me...

>this

Kek

>He thinks he is gonna steal money from millionaries in their own game.
>He thinks he is able to win money with his 1K cuck "investement" in a market manipulated by whales with million dollar orders.
>He thinks that in his nom bassement he will steal money from teams of coordinated professional traders and advanced trading bots.
>He thinks his loses are beacause he is still "learning" how to be a trader and not because he is playing a jew lottery which finality is to trick fools into giving more money to very rich people.

Says the guys who's id looks like "cock momma"

says the "1 inch cumguzzler"

I have been trading since 2008 and have to say none of these numbers are right, you, unless a total retard, develop as a trader. I have began as a technical trader day trading SPY, at the moment, I am day trading a lot less, but still do, yet all of my trades done intraday are based on automated alghoritmic systems I am developing with current technology, overall, I have not had a single losing year from daytrading, altought had two in which I had not made any money after commisions. I had adding more strategies to my portfolio lated, at the moment I am also position trading futures with intra and intermarket spread, I am also using non directional option strategies and of course invest long term into stocks and bonds, I have two portfolios - one with target on a long term appreciation the other on a short term income growth, both consist of stocks and corporate bonds, I am not using ETFs for long term investments. I did not have a losing year yet and still keep growing with a speed in which I cannot cope with my real estate portfolio.

Sorry for the grammer, I am eating my breakfast and don't give a fuck about precision in typing at the moment, this board is full of young treasure hunters with intention to become billionaire in a year, grammar is not important, money talks.

I have 5k each in gic and my tax free account. Should I throw ten in vangaurd or td, start etrading myself, or find a financial advisor

says the "4 cocks i suck"

Did you also beat the markets?
Dont forget to substract your hourly wage for all the time you spent daytrading.

Anybody here ride the crypto waves? I dipped my toe with trumpcoin and want to learn more. If anyone has advice for an aspiring shitcoin trader I would appreciate it.

Says the "1 inch fag"