How do I become like him?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Get old and move to Omaha.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Compound money 20% a year for >60 years.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

ceru muh nigga

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

CERU buy the dip to the mOOt my nigro

Playboyize
Playboyize

Read The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham , and Margin of Safety by Seth Klarnan.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Just buy Berkshire Hathaway stock. Why the hell would you do the hard work, when he has already done it for you?

Flameblow
Flameblow

How do I get 20% compound interest rate?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

buy trumpcoin

StonedTime
StonedTime

so this is the latest meme huh? What happened to etherium?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

brb applying for a bank loan

RavySnake
RavySnake

CERU my nigga

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

trade on insider info.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Ethereum got fucked by the Dao
Trumpcoin got fucked by a single IT callcenter guy.

It literally spiked to 18k and got punched through the floor because nobody knew one of the devs was a retarded pajeet that would rather crash the coin than listen to holders.

likme
likme

No shit. Everybody is very surprised that a model for financial stability and reliability like trumpcoin ended up like that :(

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Buy BRK.B not A class shares. B class is cheaper.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Just be yourself ;)

whereismyname
whereismyname

He is 80+ and will probably die soon. BRK will crash when he does

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

But it won't crash much. Possibly a reason to buy the dip. The again, WB is a celebrity and main asset of BH. Without him, they might plateau and not flourish as much. Everyone wants deals with WB, he is the heart of Berkshire.

likme
likme

By buying waves

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Have time machine
Live in age where any idiot could throw money into textiles and make 20%/yr easy
Act like you're a genius but be humble

MPmaster
MPmaster

No, he isn't. People do business with BH because it's a solid firm of reputable businessmen with a history of stern loyalty and professionalism. Warren is a large part of what is BH, but the firm will outlive him by many years. He's happy about that though, ask anyone around him.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Become a director for lots of big companies, develope a meme name for youself and buy stock options at those companies.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit