Trumpcoin update

the price is basically the same as yesterday but yesterday it had 70k volume where as today it has 40k

It's over right? Even if Pajeet gets removed they coin can't recover from this

i no economic goyim, but if all the money in the currency is draining out but its staying the same price tells me it could be fucked

replied to myself, meant to reply to you lolz

YOCOIN IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

is there an 1m or realtime trumpcoin chart?

Drama is over, dev Team and pajeet have agreed on escrow

buy that dip

If you're not stocking up on TRUMP right now you're insane.

Exactly

retards

Your the retard im going to have 10$ trumps once it reaches a 60 million dollar marketcap

THtu1kpdnHs8wQ3rsufWPNv8T6FhfBFfs4

i think a $25 million market cap is realistically possible by September. that's about $4+, but if it makes it to $4, it will get a push to around $5 from new investors looking just to grab a quick gain.

Shills be shilling

are you guys investing yourself or do companies offer shills4hire?

The whole thing was staged

Its at most a 2 man operation. Controlled pump, release some news to bring speculators in, and then crash so they could buy up all the coins mad cheap.

Simple really. Chicken65 has at least 3 or 4 sockpuppets working his threads.

>i will never get my $40 back

>then crash so they could buy up all the coins mad cheap.
But that means there's another pump coming, which means anyone who is still holding has a chance to make their money back

Guys with all of this information what you should do is wait for the pump to at least get your money back and then get out. There is no real support for this coin to go to the moon, just low earth orbit (30k sat). If it does it's going to be pure luck, nothing else. I got out at 5.5k sat just now and still made 10 bucks. If it goes back up and straight to Mars then there was nothing anyone could do to see it coming.

>tfw you make more martingaleing the dice game than you did in trump today

slow and boring today

No, it's not over in crypto. This was NOT A SCAM, just chaotic mismanagement.

Even one of the early investors in the thread admitted he was wrong.

This was all due to just mismanagement of the coin and constant infighting.

If the dev team and the community can pull together we can save the coin.

If we are to believe that this was all down to terrible management then is the coin salvageable?

>not stacking golden trumps

Yes we will turn it around

UP 20% IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

last chance lads, truly.....

So glad it went back up to 5 cents. Managed to sell all my shit for a net loss of $7. Fuck this coin, get out while you can.