What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

>the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me

they paid for you to go to college though

In realistic terms nothing, I didn't ask to be born.

In idealistic terms, I just need to be a decent person and a credit to the way they raised me.

wave goodbye to your inheritance

you should have never let your emotions get the better of you, men of ambition should be above such petty things

Aren't I still entitled to my inheritance though?

>I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

Oh shit nigger what are doing

not if they exclude you in their will.
do you not appreciate the fact that your mum had her vagina torn when she shitted you out ? not for carrying you 7-9 months ?

>not if they exclude you in their will.

I'm fairly certain you're entitled to a certain amount of inheritance and you can dispute the will (which is a long and costly process, but worth it if it's $100,000+)

You made this thread a week or two ago. Fuck off retard.

>dispute the will
>After telling them you were going to shit on them

Dammit delete this faggotass repost thread

Fuck off Bobby

What a shit joke.

When i get rich imma buy my mom a new lambo in pink

BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS BAN OP'S IP ADDRESS

>Implying incrementing your router's mac address by one octe and restarting your router is challenging

she owes me cause i was born with black skin

You are not entitled to anything. If your parents will state that you will get nothing, or they give you a very little inheritance(1$), then you are gonna have a fucking hard time, disputing the will and are likely to loose the dispute.

This is old pasta but works as a decent OP for the topic of parents.

Nothing, mine were socially prudent and stunted my development with their overbearing nature, then ruined my credit behind my back with a student loan taken out without my knowledge or permission, and still refuse to fix it two years later when I'm finally trying to get back in school and DO NOT need a delinquent history on paying for student loans, since the gap in my attendance caused by their lying forfeit me financial aid and the only cheaper uni to accept me forced me to change my major to be admitted.

Happiness and normalcy are no longer options, but wealth still might be.

Currently a declared mathematics major and looking into how to sue them or get the delinquent history wiped.

>Parents were pessimists all through highschool about my future, even though I was pulling As in honors classes
>Told me that college was a scam and I wouldn't get a cent from them
>Killed my ambitions, fell into a depression that I'm crawling out of a decade later
>Still expect me to help them out when they get older

Nah, fuck them. I'm so far behind in life, I should just drop the college idea, get certified in plumbing and move to another state.

>student loan taken out without my knowledge or permission
How is that even possible? Did they forge your signature?

I think they have before so I wouldn't be surprised. Father and I also have the same name.