>tricks to profiting off them
>good strategies
>bad strategies

ITT talk alt coins

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.tech/assets/globals/sia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YVlQE-ObEXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm itching to do some minor gambling and have no way to buy coins currently so I'm begging for scraps or minor donations.

I also have some steam stuff I'd sell cheap for coins, let me know if interested.

i.gyazo.com/b16__04fb29c85d4873__690a9e31847__cf9c.png

Pls BTC: 1QH9Zp--JJcghYfzV48Ayn--eiLi571dX1kjJ8 (remove --'s)

>not putting all your money in DGB

I leld pretty good, also take a look at invesTokens, you can get them hyper cheap and even free right now.

All shitcoins are a way for their creators to funnel off a few thousand Bitcoins and then cash out in fiat.

what are investokens?

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/investokens.html

I'm long on siacoin mainly because I had the same idea two years ago and never acted upon it but I guess some other smart guy thought it up too

Since it's my idea, I have 100% faith in it to succeed

This is a whole new level of selection bias but regardless I'm long

what is different about siacoin?

Really intrigued to see the state of the service in three months time. If the coin has modestly grown in price and attracted a lot of hosts in that period, we may be onto a winner.

sia.tech/assets/globals/sia.pdf

Waves is a buy right now. Seriously undervalued.

long Monero
youtube.com/watch?v=YVlQE-ObEXk

Trumpcoin desu, now that they solved all the drama surrounding the Trumpfund and the devs are back it has big potential

If only I knew how to buy online with my real currency.

Im still holding fairly large sum of trumpcoins, dumping now would leave me at a VERY slight loss so im holding but desu Im a little afraid. Your right about the drama beign pretty much gone, but how do you think it will affect the coin in long term?

Just wanted to say that ETH is a mess

I don't know which online wallets to trust with my bitcoins. All of them should let me transfer my bitcoins to other wallets for free, right?

I think their shadyness has become clearer after the weekend pump. It seems like something is going on, but they might be determined enough to try and pump it again. I got in and a few times but pajeet puts me off getting back in

NXT-ZE6L-M7TQ-2THE-E7MYG

I'll trade you 4 trumps for your investokens, how many you're willing to offer.

litebit.eu

BLRY seems like a good investment , all the liberal cryptofags will buy it to be progressive and support hillary.

Buy waves

HVCO is going up like crazy on yobit! get in there!

116,9%!

This
Waves is go na be yuuge

ok, so i just bought a shit load of lisk these past couple of days, and here is why:

-as you watch every coin out there, everything is shilled, lisk had its time but you cant really see shit about it here
-lisk is at a very low point compared to where it was 2 weeks ago, and if i learned anything from altcoins is that is you buy low and hold, eventually they will start to shill it and it will go up (you can look at any coin and you can see that it doesnt have only one high point)
-the first rule of buying coins is to never ever buy what they are talking about for example they shill trumpcoin very hard and sia but if you do some research you can see that trump has no future and sia well its dying

-PRR-

Hi. You may want to buy waves inside the next 2 months. That is all.

what is waves? cant find it on poloniex. newfag to crypto

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself

I'm not really seeing a whole lot of opportunities boys and girls. I think I'm not going to make any moves until after the halving on Friday.

you dont want to buy waves man, trust me, they are shilling the shit out of it too

-PRR-

syscoin is going to pump soon.. then dump.

how do you know?

It's trying to decentralize cloud storage

Can anyone explain the tiny transactions that occur on the exchanges? There will be a bunch of .0000001 btc transactions. Are people really buying 10 cents of coins or what is going on here? It's on nearly ever altcoin

I'm waiting for litecoin to take off. I made a small profit already but I was expecting it to get above 0.007 BTC.