Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Shut up faggot

What's your problem?

He just wants some help

Fuck off nigger

1. Get a job. Any job will do if you don't have any good experience. Something entry level like low level retail sales or low level restaurant work is good. Preferably something where you are selling or serving and as a result interacting with people on a regular basis. This will allow you to begin overcoming social anxiety and not being awkward or whatever if you have below average social skills.
The job will put some money in your pocket but it is mainly to begin training you to have goals, get up early and begin enjoying the process of being productive. After working for a while your confidence will grow and you will find that your mind will spontaneously begin to generate more positive thoughts about possible opportunities you can take advantage of or improvements you can make, etc. Keep working and you will begin getting promotions or finding better work over time as your mind will naturally begin to steer you toward success. Once you develop a go getter attitude it functions on its own without effort or willpower.

2. Stop fapping, it drains energy and will make you complacent. Look up nofap stuff online to get the convincing reasons why.

3. Start running or some other form of exercise everyday. If you don't currently exercise start immediately with something low commitment like running.

4. Read news or business or self improvement materials at least 30 mins a day to start. Force yourself a while and over time you will begin enjoying it and want to read more naturally.

5. Eat relatively healthy. Say no to McDonalds, Taco Bell, low tier fast food. Saps energy and willpower.

6. Best of luck this life is your own. Get your habits in place; will be hard at first but once you get used to it, they will stop taking effort and you will implement even better habits and the spiral woll continue. Best of luck, you can do it.

>He just wants some help
Yeah!
This thread has probably never been posted before!

I was a NEET for 2 years, just recently got myself a job by lying on my resume. I still have no friends and no gf, don't go outside much and still game for hours on my days off, but I'm out working and part of the real world now.

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention but... if you are really, and I mean REALLY, serious about changing your life you need to strongly consider QUITTING all videogames cold turkey. It will be hard and the extra free time will force you to find more productive outlets. Once you get your work situation handled begin going to classes, meetups, etc to beging gradually meeting more people.

You might probably kind of suck at the moment, but eventually you can be steadily employed, energetic with good mood consistently, and also socially fulfilled. But it will take some time and unwiring your bad habits. Most of the bad habits and mindsets holding you back right now are probably literally subconscious to you btw. Once you start taking action you will have to face them and overcome them. If you don't do some form of what I described don't expect any changes to happen on their own. The choice is yours.

I have a lot of health problems and I'm really stupid

I don't even know id be able to work

I want to meet new people so I can have some friends and a gf but I don't know how, I think that's a good spot for me to start

There's a reason you don't have friends. It's because you're sort of depressed, lack purpose and are inside all day. It erodes your social skills and makes your mood poor, so people are less inclined to be around you.

These are just habits though, there's nothing wrong with you at the core. You just gotta take more action and get out there and you will eventually transform yourself.

Trust me job first. It's a tangible, quick goal. Get a crappy resume together and apply at a bunch of places. You could literally have a job three days from now. Once you get the job you'll be working and interacting with people consistently and your confidence and self esteem will go up.

Get the job. Then focus on hobbies and stuff where you can meet people in your offtime.

How do I make friends?

I want a gf and friends

To get friends you have to have good social skills. Good social skills means that you feel good about where your life is going, and feel that you are generally a good guy who is being productive and moving towards better things. When you feel good about yourself this way your mood will generally be good and cheerful and your confidence will be higher. When you are confident and have a good mood you will feel less awkward talking to people around and they will be more keen to talk or be friends. Then you just keep doing things or going to places where you can meet people and will over time find people (and girls) who connect with you.

The quickest way to do this is to get a job and start exercising. It will give you purpose and good mood which is step 1.

buy monero.

I bought pepecoin

OP If you don't take action there will be no change. Its simple logic. No effort, no change. Don't ignore my advice.

Used to be a full functioning normie, but over the past decade I've slowly becoming more and more NEET'ish. I don't quite fit the description, but I'm sure when everything is said and done that's where I'll be.

OP, everything you know or think you know about the normie life is extremely overrated. Socializing with people is great, until you realize the amount of drama that comes with it. Parties and shit are great, but after doing it 20 times it gets dull.

3 or 4 people, maybe even less than that, are people you can consider "true friends". The rest are incredibly fake (for lack of a better term).

With all that said, I'd much rather be on Veeky Forums than create fond memories with phony people. Many people here would disagree, because they've never had any friends and at this point they're willing to take whatever they can get.

OP, get off your ass and get money. That's all you need to do. Play video games, fap and nap, eat your dinosaur shaped nuggets and shit. If you have no money then stop everything you're doing and go get it.

A decent job with 3-4 true friends, a gf and occasional larger outings like parties, etc is about as good as it gets man. Most people don't have that btw.

1. This is true, you should always work.
2. I fap two times every day, it does not matter.
3. Sport helps to prevent strain
4. Really does not matter.
5. Healthy food is a big 10s Meme, it really does not matter. I tried both for months. Nothing improves.
6. Habits are important, for example my habit is typing Veeky Forums.org into the adress bar.

I'm not neet and have a couple of friends I see regularly. But there isn't much going on in my life atm. I come here because I get enjoyment from shitcoin trading. It distracts me from the boredom and I'm not knowledgeable enough to trade anything worthwhile

Correction, most people have this. You're in the minority on this one.

But hypothetically let's say you didn't have this. Would you be willing to put on a facade just to have a few friends? Would you willingly part take in a social gathering knowing you aren't welcomed by the majority? you'll quickly figure out you don't "need" any of it.

If by "true friends" you mean best-friend level people of a kind similar to bros you grew up with then no, most people do not have this. If you just mean people you hang out with on a somewhat regular basis, or roommates that you see regularly, then yeah you are right.

Putting on some level of "facade" is normal and doesn't take away all of the joy of socializing, although probably yeah it does lessen it to a degree. But life isn't perfect.

Lol i hope you dont speak the way you type here OP because i would bail a conversation with you very quickly. But really you should get a job with colleagues about your age en preferably with some form of social interaction.

As for me, im 21 still in college got a part time job work go to parties 2-3 times a week in the weekends. Chill with friends almost every other day. Im still a poorfag aspiring to get rich very soon but first i have to enjoy life to it's full potential while im young.

>2016
>not realizing this is a bait thread
>giving "advice" to OP
>not realizing he;s making fun of exactly you

8/10. Obvious, but still went over the heads of the average Veeky Forums faggot. Unbelieveable.

My advice is finding the richest, successful entrepeneur in your area and beg him if you can learn and work from him for free as long as he teaches you. Then work 12 hours a day. Just get inside his brain and ask heaps of questions. Building friendships like that, you will prosper. Seek the wisdom of experienced people. The money will come in its own time, dont be so hastey.

know any?

Heaps user, ive learned and worked for succesful entrepeneurs for the last 5 years.

Hey user, thanks for the devotion on helping others. Keep up the good work!

Why are there 2 prices?
What do the arrows green,red,yellow mean?

red - price goes down
green - it goes up
yellow - stays the same

>just got call from company for telephone interview
>asked me to start tomorrow

If you seriously can't land a job from just the way you talk, end yourself.