Trum Coin Thread

Any updates for us that haven't kept up with the drama? Today the price went up, can we expect it to hit the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10659336/r
strawpoll.me/10658589/r
youtu.be/BSrWjMvHoOA
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=810705;sa=showPosts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't count on it. It seems tainted now.

To the moon my Trumpcoin brother I just put in another .5 BTC this morning. I'm not just a believer I'm an invester!

Price is so low that even if this thing hits $0 it wouldn't hurt to lose it all, really considering on buying some

Looks like shitskin dev is going to put the trump fund in escrow.

He also turned back on the unmoderated forum and said he will step down if thats what people want.

If anyone has trumps, please go to the BTC talk page and politely ask for him to step down.

Care to explain this shit?

strawpoll.me/10659336/r

strawpoll.me/10658589/r

vote to remove pajeet

Trumpcoins plummeted and are not going to go above.
But hey I'm here to help you guys. You can send your unnecessary trumps to this address or I could buy them for say... 0.01$ each.

TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

Send me trumps you dont want

THtu1kpdnHs8wQ3rsufWPNv8T6FhfBFfs4

All aboard the Trumptrain, we're leaving the station lads!

If anyone got a few Trumpcoins to spare. I've been holding it and any amount would help to increase my stash! MAGA

TN5Yp7J4ZuGsMfVyDsGW64r3oHmZdBdHnB

>controlled crash by pajeet and his team
>bought up 1/xth of total coinsupply during it
>now wants to comply to everything to dump their coins again

are you pajeets bag buyer? or do you want to see worlds first crypto scam attempt where the paki dev actually loses money trying to scam people?

stay away from this or flip it buy 5k sell 6k. there's probably million+ coins that want out fast and the coin can never become big again or get media attention because it's tainted by scammer holding a large supply.

it's bound to be a forum coin in a place where everyone fucking hates trump(the cryptocommunity)

youtu.be/BSrWjMvHoOA

>he didn't sell when it became obvious the dev team were scamming and running game
>tries to trick people into buying his bags
>actually still believes

kek

picrelated, it's my profits dumping at 16k after news broke. the coins i had were basically free too since i cashed out a couple btc profit a month ago when it pumped to 8k

let the coin die now, let pajeet rot with his bags

>controlled crash by pajeet and his team
>bought up 1/xth of total coinsupply during it
>now wants to comply to everything to dump their coins again
and you are the one calling others crazy?

it is still moonbound. hold and don't sell it. 3 weeks until Convention. big bump then, ignition time at the end of the Convention.

Just loaded up on a bunch of trump for cheap.

what did the pajeet actually do? I've skimmed the bitcointalk forums and don't see any real accusations. It looks like the bubble just popped and people are mad at the pajeet.

I mean of course he want to figure out a way to walk away with the fund. Him saying he's walking away and looking for someone to take over is so obviously so he can pass it off to a fake persona. Just let him do whatever he wants, it's a pump and dump memecoin anyway. Who gives a fuck if trump gets donation money. He doesn't need it. He might as well light it on fire.

Well, chicken/cantstump deliberately crashed the coin after cashing out so he could buy "cheap" trumps and repeat the process. He hasn't realized that no one wants to buy trump ever again until the persona "chickens65" is gone. So when he leaves, it would be a good time to buy because there will be an artificial pump later.

started with dissapearance of trumpfund and the block explorer stops working. it gets pointed out and noone in charge in the new dev team wants to even say they're looking into the matter, complete silence.

pajeet who holds the fund comes into the thread blaming and insulting everybody after a while like a coked up retard giving no answers and ignoring every legitimate question.

coin crashes, new dev still nowhere to be seen, chicken continues on his obvious intentional crash course for days and the person in charge keeps silent

meanwhile someone is buying up trumpcoin on c-cex after it drops to 7-8-9k like it's christmas. constant 7k buy pops up, if someone puts up a decent sized sell it's gobbled up instantly. I assume sorta same thing was happening at yobit at the same time but harder to monitor. this happened while the coin was crashing and chicken said he was never giving up the trumpfund and everyone could see it was a scam. "someone" was buying hundreds of thousands of coins on c-cex at 7-8-9k.

You would assume the amount this person bought on yobit is 2-3x that because of volume difference.

and that is the story of how pajeet and his team are sitting at close to a mill coins they've now lost at least 30% value on. soon to go down in history as the dumbest scam in crypto, where the devs throw away their profits chasing more. you can find more indepth posts about each point on btctalk and older threads here

as of today chicken has officially stated he's leaving and giving up the fund

old team should be back to get to work on marketing infrastructure

as for what chicken did in terms of scamming, nothings been proven he's just been ultra irrational in the threads (which now doesnt matter) and likely panicked himself as a holder

this "drama" will resolve soon and the coin should recover to where it was previously, but overall all of this means nothing between now and november

new dev did post multiple times, as did signal and were literally deleted by the old dev who hijacked the thread and created his own

you can refer to the thread the new dev started where he specifically laid out his opposition to what was happening as well as his posts in the general here

he's honestly just annoyed and disheartened from what i can tell about the whole scenario and will likely post when he knows everything is 100% secure

>this "drama" will resolve soon and the coin should recover to where it was previously, but overall all of this means nothing between now and november

the coin was 3-5k when it was trumpcoin, before it changed over to the donation angle. that angle is now dead forever because it's tainted by a scammer holding the majority of the coins and any article or show the coin could be featured on would have to do their due dilligence and find this out. publicity is dead and donation angle is dead because giving scam funds over to Trump would be a shit show.

sorry you're sitting on bags dude

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=810705;sa=showPosts

no posts from june 29th to july 3rd. b4I7/xA8 is just lying to you like every other bagholder trying to get a pump. lmao if you think you know anything about this situation better than me you are very wrong, if you think there's a single post i havent read you are very wrong.

cantstump is on pajeets team, it's already proven within reasonable doubt, if you deny it you've basically got to be a bagholder trying to unload

>the price of something once means it will remain there perpetually

please m8

there has been no proof presented of anything at all just yet...only speculation and emotionally driven panic

The new thread and the bannings didnt happen until well into the middle of it all, with the new team nowhere to be seen while it was tanking.

Meanwhile pajeet was singlehandedly destroying all confidence in the coin, launching a counter coup to the coup he imagined happening and was telling everyone about the book deal he has arranged, while it all collapses arround him.

>1/xth of coin supply

Why does everyone keep parroting this? What does 1/xth mean?

x Because they have no idea what they're talking about and it makes it seem more believable. Don't listen to these P&D shills. They want quick, easy money, Veeky Forums should know better.

devs are not omniscient man, assuming cantstump is a machiavellian pump and dumper based on a one day absence is not exactly firm or concrete evidence

the new team deal with marketing and were either posting here, in the thread or regularly silenced

given how they were framed by a guy (who seemed utterly unaware of the negative impact he was having on the coin) as some kind of scamming wonderteam i'm not shocked members of them have gone quiet until their roles are once again relevant (aka promoting the coin which is impossible to do before the fund is relinquished)

it's crypto you will never get definite proof. it's proven beyond reasonable doubt by anyone who can view the situation unbiased. you're delusional because you're sitting on bags or just a shill. sfyl

just so you know, ~5k is a great price for trumpcoin from the coin meme angle. I bought at 3k lows and sold at 8k highs back then. it was a legitimate coin that people were interested in but would never pump >12-13k no matter what because it had nothing to keep people from profit taking, there was no point to it, no angle to keep demand coming in.

i've bought and sold more cryptos than you ever will, and i can tell you straight away you're never hitting >12k on that angle.

1/xth means somewhere between 1/1 and 1/9th of total supply. 1/xxth would mean some where between 1/10th and 1/99th. It basically means that is team has 650k coins at the least since that is 1/10th of total supply, probably double that.

You dont need to be omniscient to know that the thing you are allegedly in charge of is going down the shitter at a catastrophic rate.

Is it good or bad news that the escrow guy is now involved? He says he has received the first 50k

It should be good news, a lot of people here don't trust pajeet dev so that's atleast one tiny victory.

I've been involved with Trump since the first day it was posted about on biz. I bought a shit ton for very little money. (Not going to dump, didn't during the pump)

The thing that really pissed me off about Pajeet is that if he scammed (I doubt it, I think he's mostly just retarded) he didn't even do a good job of it. Without his tantrum there would be millions instead of 100k's to make.

He's such an autistic shit fuck skin that I'm not going to even read BTC talk until I can confirm through BIZ that his ass is gone from the project.

When he does, the coin will turn around. Its a fantastic meme. Even the story about how it was saved from the hands of a sand nigger will add to its momentum. All this drama will be buried under hundreds of BTC talk pages.

As for Pajeet, let him forever be refereed to as:

CHICKEN SHITSKIN.

Kekatron has arrived

> I could even back these coins with actual mineral wealth from my land. It is got enough to pay the national debt a few times by some people's estimate.

fuckin lol, pajeets back at it again

Poo - Sebastion - please send multiple payments etc etc blah blah. Whats the fuck coin do you think this is man. Its NOT ETH

STFU you screaming amateur!
take your suggestions and your anti Trump agenda and shove it.!

let me ask you one question. do you think chicken started a fucking crypto currency alone. do you know how much work it is to start a crypto currency?

In that thread he has 0 people openly admitting to be affiliated with him. do you know how many people work on crypto projects?

the retard is not alone. 100% confirmed is cantstump for being with him. signal7 might or might not be with him. newworldorder probably is, bitinator honestly might be considering how everyone of the above accounts keep saying he's some bigshot forex trader without any proof of it.

I might be wrong on the last one i'll admit, but his story does not add up at all. he's a bigshot forex trader, but refuses to sell his bags in this shit that is only causing stress. if you trade forex successfully you would never involve yourself in a shitcoin for any other reason to make money.

the guy has like $400 invested or something, i think he has 300k coins bought at 300sat back in march when btc was worth like 400-500 or something. but mr bigshot forextrader is still shilling around on the forums. makes sense

Trumpcoin is like a soap opera its so entertaining

So it could be possible that AtheismHasNoReligion is really Signal7 or Pajeet or one of their mates who is pretending to push really hard to get the coins to Signal7. But in reality this is all a facade to make it look like fund is being transferred into safer hands.

>Today the price went up,

In what universe did that happen? Are you sure we are living on the same goddamn planet?

When I voted and chicken was probably asleep it was unanimous 17 votes for him to step down.

Fucking sockpuppets

TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

C'mon bro. Trumps are useless.

No, I don't believe chicken shitskin did it alone.

The fucker posts constantly. (Along with that other faggot with the lil wayn nigger head pic.) Even if he has the ability, he can't possibly have the time.

But.....Why would anyone let that retard be the public face of any serious effort behind the scenes. Why would they let him keep his gay .rocks site up? Like I said, you have to be pretty smart to orchestrate some thing like this, but then you also have to be dumb enough to step on you own dick half way through, and then continue to wasting time jumping up and down on it instead of just moving onto the next scam.

Chicken shit skins also PM'd me a bunch of times with really weird shit.

-Why would a smart dude waste his time?
-Why would smart dude's let him fuck everything up?

Chicken shitskin is actually fucking up his own cash.

Fuck you it's summer and I have all the free time in the world

It has to be deliberate.

It fucking has to.

They're going to scoop up half the coins, pump it to doge levels and then dump.

That's the only reason I can see someone wasting this much time.

having seen him, heard accounts of people speaking to him and his ideas for what the direction of the coin should be its just as likely he's just an irrational dingus who lucked out with a brilliant concept

the success of the coin and his diminished involvement were directly correlated and thats not a coincidence

if he's on his way out as it appears, the coin is still on the launchpad

hahahh lil wayne nigger...

I cant believe how much time you waste on that forum sucking chicken shit skins dick. You post more than he does.

How many Trumps do you even have for all the time you waste on your stupid posts?

lmao im not even black I just have wayne as my profile pic,
Im pretty sure chicken is just mentally handicapped, and I've held 150k trump since the beginning

How will you ever know if he's really out if he's half the people on the team as people are saying?

(Aside from his poo loo grammer..)

When he's out the value skyrockets, when he's in it plummets.

because I'm the video guy and the guy just decided to cut off my payment for the remaining videos because I slightly critiqued him

i trust signal7 from what i've seen and i havent sold a coin

Well.. you've always been nice to him. I'm not reading that shit anymore but last I checked he likes you.

If you want your coins to be worth a fuck again tell him to leave. Maybe he'll listen if a fellow shit skin tells him.

he doesnt like any of us anymore m8

**the guy in this being chicken

i think the coin's potential goes well beyond however he wants to emotionally register criticism and dealing with him has ranged from inconsistent to now completely unprofessional

i havent sold and despite potentially losing out on basically 50% of my presumed total I'm still in support of the coin as what I am still holding can still moon under new leadership

>grammer

maybe he's watching an Indian version of Frasier

I think your right about the handicapped thing.

Every time I posted he'd pm me some rambling shit about how he knows I'm lord or some shit.

Anyone working to turn the coin around now has a ton of work ahead of them

The volume is dropping like a rock even though the prices are holding barely above 5k and it's getting worse everyday

To the people with 100k+ coins you're not going to have anyway to get out soon, just saying

kek

if you've read most of the bitcointalk thread you can't help but wonder at some of the mental states of some of the people. i get that crypto is a touch out of the norm and attracts more alternative people, but there seems to be a lot of people who speak as if they've been to one to many burning mans.

Honestly I would never sell under 20k sats

But i pm'ed the escrow
Quote from: Depredation on Today at 10:19:01 AM
The community is still trying to get things figured out, many people do not agree with Chicken65, and he will be stepping down from his position soon. I apologize in advance if you get bombarded by pm's about trumpcoin; there is a lot of drama right now. Trying to get things to settle down.

Sebastian
I noticed... lot of pm's and the topic moves fast it seems. At least it seems to be a good step of chicken to put the coins in escrow.

was glad someone got that ahah
he does it constantly and it hasnt only been during this pump so him being a mastermind at feigning retardation has either been from the start or more likely he's actually just incompetent at management
im not looking to get out soon, im looking to help the people who invested when it was doing well get what they pay for and not lose money to the selfish outbursts of certain people

Quote from: Signal7 on Today at 06:50:19 PM
This is going nowhere fast.

I have a proposal.

If there are folks out there who genuinely want to support Trump with a coordinated project like this one (or this one) then there needs to be a real board with real guidelines, real people running it and real accountability.

I am willing to fully vet myself to anyone willing to do the same for me. I have already setup a private SharePoint in the Microsoft cloud for this. You are all invited to apply for membership. We can come together legitimately to re-launch this thing legitimately in whatever form we agree on. We can hold votes that are impossible to spam or otherwise tamper with. We can create a real board of serious members that know and are able to trust one another and ultimately decide which of us are will to be public spokespeople.

If interested, email me: help@trumpcoin Please let me know in your email what your BTCT handle is for now. If enough people sign up, we'll begin vetting and moving forward.

Or not. Just an idea.
End quote.

Looks like signal7 might try to turn this thing around. I'm sure him and a few other competent folks could think of some solution. Add the dot com after the info@.

Yep.

Alt coin forums are like talking to homeless people.

Half the people in trump are so fucking weird I feel gross letting them have any of my time.

Probe will be the last alt I fuck with. Just going to add to my BTC stash and forget about them.

Definitely some weird fucking people. We're you around for that "lord D" guy? About on par with chicken.

i completely agree with you, but considering you're still holding this scam i'd say you're a part of the problem

fucking kek

I cant step away. These freaks are too entertaining.

Its like watching making a murderer or something.

[2:45:52 PM] [Chicken65]: Send the funds to Sebastian - contact him
[3:02:25 PM] Signal Seven: No
[3:05:07 PM] Signal Seven: I will no longer be negotiating directly with you. That was yesterday. Today the re-org begins. My advice to you is to calm the hell down, close all your shady deals as best you can, comply with community demands and stay on board.
[3:40:33 PM] [Chicken65]: TNQEBXWJBQ3U15kXxUik1dDvWkttcBoDXa
[3:40:54 PM] [Chicken65]: Escrow address - please send so I can get the hell out of that thread

This is fun to watch unfold

I'll actually be very surprised if trumpcoin can recover from this

We'll if you ask chicken I am lord.

Just in a form that can string together a coherent sentence all of a sudden.

signal baited chicken like a champ

this is good

the charade going on between signal7 and fucking chicken right now where they argue in public to make it more certain they're not working together. this is the most fucking kek shit i've ever seen

just conartist shit going on in hopes of instilling confidence in the new team, nothing to see here guys.

and it's so fucking badly orchestrated fucking hell

i reckon it'll be fine

clearer heads prevailing and all that

this "everyone in the same person narrative" is getting harder and harder to push huh?

No such thing as bad publicity right?

RrrIght guys? guys...?

Nah, everyone loves a comeback story. I'm not saying were better off with this drama, but it could be spun positively. Especially if he is proven to be gone gone fucking gone from the project.

kek, that's fair enough. (trips confirm too)
i still think that it does have potential though to get a big boost and get Litecoin like status for a while as a decent coin, mainly due to the election association.

calm down tensai

The grand scheme to get Trump to notice the coin and like it so much he gives his official endorsement, was to spam twitter with dank maymays that refer to Trump as "daddy".

Its leaning heavily towards "retard who got lucky.

Allegedly of course. That may have been deliberately designed to start off the dump

Meh, fuck all this shit.

I'm going to go get drunk and light off fireworks.

Or maybe you are seige. You realise you don't start a new paragraph after every sentence right?

does anyone use the Mac wallet? i can't get my wallet to sync so have tried to delete it, but when i reinstall it (or unzip a new one) it loads with the same data.
I'd like to make sure the old one is totally gone and then open a new one and use my backup wallet .dat to download the blockchain again.

how can i do this?

Holy shit is this a coup? An actual coup? Got the fund out of Chickens hands so now he's just another guy?

[4:16:30 PM] [Chicken65]: I'm not going to do anything
[4:16:33 PM] [Chicken65]: keep the damn coins
[4:16:41 PM] [Chicken65]: Im out

yes

"[4:16:30 PM] [Chicken65]: I'm not going to do anything

So at least that much is settled."

pajeet is out

as of now chicken65 is just an investor like anyone else

coin moon course correction confirmed

...that seems too easy...I feel uneasy about that

From all of the events that occurred I thought Pajeet was the biggest idiot out of all of this

But Bitbob is a close second behind him. I don't read all his walls of text but even skimming the first couple of lines I just can't believe this guy at all. He posts the most random blocks of text that no one even reads and he keeps going on an on. Very rarely is he ever addressed but he keeps going

I thought he was Pajeet's side kick/puppet account but now I'm thinking he's a delusional foreigner that claims to be someone important from New York

He's also the highest energy by far, it seems he replies to everyone's posts (despite no one reading his shit) and just keeps going

>im gonna lie and say i am out
>im really still in kek
>now the fags will pump the price up for me because i was a retarded and pumped to low
>i will now play the long game

I like it how he almost set up the super pac without anyone saying anything about it.

i think he just assumed people were hanging on his every word

gettin some surreal vibes off that fella

i'ts just your standard conartist shit. out with thes scapegoat now that we've scammed more coins into our hands, i with someone new to instill confidence so we can dump all our coins.

although i'd say enough people have been warned and know the truth for there ever to be a real pump where they profit. If they want to pump it to 11-12 they have to do most of the buying themselves, and people will be looking to sell all over the place. coin is doomed.

stopped reading his blocks long ago, what a fucking tool that guy is. Like was said yesterday, he's a fucking guatemalan 18 year old who is pretending to be an old american businessman. He even posted links to some guatemalan twitter account last night.

All of those poorly formatted paragraphs about how he was a proud American willing to "unmask" himself to set up a superpac

The guy's hilarious but another reason anyone reading that forum thread will run for the hills. 80% of the posts there are from foreigners with the worst grammar possible and they are beyond stubborn to realize the more they post the less valuable their coins become by the second

"[4:16:30 PM] [Chicken65]: I'm not going to do anything

So at least that much is settled."

"not quite thief." (chicken)

jesus christ i think this guy is just desperate for attention at this point

what happened to all those pressing client jobs he had

i remember him insisting on being the new dev and voting for himself but demanding 8% of trumpholdings for the job

The plot thickens... (it's supposedly chicken)

And for anyone else interested - more of his hilarious posts:

--

"Depredation has been in full damage control mode fighting CIA shills. Simple end of story. He is holding Trumps and may have mixed feelings now. And he may have been duped by Chickens65 the not to bright not to charismatic ex- leader. But let's be honest for a second. The trump coin is or at least was a good idea. It fills a need. But those things can be filled in other ways. Beating up on someone who I believe has a good heart, brain, and intentions is low, so I say shame on your sir. Refocus your expert opinion where it can do some good. And let Depredation be. I will personally rescue the people here who I think are innocent. This will not end this way. I think you are better than this. So what if he has 200k trumps. He has been here since the day 1 so it makes sense. He posts on lots of other threads. And I am happy to work with him and I hope he will accept my personal invitation to work with me in the future.
His lesson learned may be more valuable than the trumps. Some days knowledge is priceless but not because it was free."

--

Is this more evidence of Signal7s' moral courage? I am saying yes.
Dear Mr. Trump please consider this man for a position. We are seeing moral courage here in real time with real consequences. At least that is how it looks. We should be rewarding this type of behavior.

--

My personal favorite that I can't find was when he said

"Now you are using name calling that is a attorneys third special trick"

>[Chicken65]: Im out
TO THE MOOOOOON!

Chicken is seriously retarded if he thinks a non-timestamped photo of a music producer is lending credibility.

I like bob, but he does say some weird ass shit

Lol forgot about that gem. He's entertaining at least