Long term:
-GAME
-FCT
-(And Bitcoin ofc)

Enjoy your profits anons

Thoughts on emc2?

Also:
>holy shit poloniex down!

If you haven't bought it already it's too late, and if you have bought I would focus on selling.

>chess

i been seeing this a lot... care to explain?

Chesscoin is currently in ICO for the next 10 or so days. Last I checked Chess was set to be handed out at 70sats/CHESS, which will only increase with ICO funds. You can buy it right now in a decent bulk for 59sats on Yobit. Since the coin got listed on Yobit it's been fluctuating between 50-100sats. It's broken 100 four or five times already in the few days it has been listed. If you buy now and sell within the next 10 days you should make anywhere from 50-150% profit. I've personally bought and sold Chess a few times over now.

It also has a legitimate use (pvp chess) if you give a shit about the logistics behind shitcoins.

Good explain on chess, i dont want to be that guy that says could you explain each one to me but if you could link some threads to explain id read through em all

Just signed up for the chess newsletter and Twitter bounty.

So I should get into the 7.5% bonus and drop that coin as hard as possible on launchday?

BTCO doesn't really do anything but it has good volume and is hovering between 1 and 2 sats, and also spike above that. It can't go below 1 sat so it's pretty easy to buy at that price and sell for double your money. Even if you buy at 2 you should be able to turn a profit.

RBIES is a gambling currency used by bustabit, has pretty interesting specifications (bet mining) and a solid community behind it. Pretty stable currency, fluctuates a good amount but stable over time.

MAID- I honestly don't know too much about it (I think the gist of it is like decentralized tor or something) but it has a lot of bullish investors and is relatively cheap right now.

GAME- GameCredits are used as virtual currency for videogame economies. A few games are currently in the development stage (one is in late beta) that utilizes GAME.

FCT- Immutable file storage/sharing. Has a pretty good track run so far with actually being used in the real world, and just got a nice paycheck from the US feds for some Fintech stuff.

Sounds great where can I invest in RBIES? It seems like you can make some good money quick.

Yobit.net

Would you say gambling with virtual currency would help me get rich quick? I'm new to Veeky Forums

You need a higher level education and knowledge of relevant politics before you even consider that normie

The thing is, and I don't say this boastfully, I'm better educated than you. I'm just stating that as a fact. I've clearly read more, I clearly know more than you. You don't care about knowledge or learning, you shut down when someone tells you something you disagree with. How often do you go to websites you disagree with and read what they have to say? Or consider alternative opinions to yours? Rather you function as a mouthpiece for the establishment. You're indoctrinated into being a good little parrot. If Mr. Smith in US HISTORY 101 didn't say it, it's not true. If mommy or daddy didn't believe it, it's a lie. If Anderson Cooper didn't give it a thumbs up, it's a conspiracy theory. The fact you think Obama or Clinton are pro-LGBT, pro-environment, pro-union is proof you have no idea what you're talking about. Clinton and Obama both support Saudi Arabia, right? What do human rights watchdogs say about their treatment of women and homosexuals? Do a Google search.

Word I don't own currently and not dumb enough to buy right now, but the movement caught my eye.

May I ask how you base this? Most coins are currently trending downward at the moment. I've had at least break-even success by buying into upwards trends that weren't clearly about to peak.

Is this pasta? I've never seen it before, but it's got some meme magic for sure.

almost none of those are on my radar so i wont comment on them, but stay away from both maid and fct atm, neither are good investment at this price.

what you should be buying: $VRC and $RADS. expect pumps within a month + steady uptrend. Looking to gain >50% on both of these within a month.

Longterm investments atm is $WAVES and... well i guess $ETH. those are the only 2 cryptos i'd like to hold long term and not swing trade in crypto currently.

i would not buy into either right now though, Waves will maybe be up 25% in 6 months or may be down 5%. At that point they will be at a point where they can roll out features, announce serious partners and start their actual business.

$waves will 10x in less than a year after hitting that point, and it has the liquidity to put 20+ btc in there safely. I'm buying waves in ~6 months and eth when things stabilize or it drops too much. think ether

I could name quite a few more swingy shitcoins i'm looking for unrealistic pumps in, but there'd be no reason for noobs to get involved in them as they'd probably lose their money and the buy spot has already gone by.

I just bought NSR, short to mid term looks promising.

oh and btw, short bitcoin. halvening bubble about to pop. Scratch this message if bitcoin goes on a good bullrun the 36 hours leading into the halvening. We'll probably see a continued bubble for quite a while if that happens. i'm praying halvening fomo will kick in, but that's what we've been running on for 6+ months and it looks to have run out already.

Opened short on btc today at 680 when it hit resistance levels, stop at 687. Throwing a $10 trailing stop on there when/if we hit 665. If we go below 665 without hard resistance expect to see 620-630 levels. In other words short btc if it looks good and it hits 666.

My guess what happens is we hit 666, I go to sleep, it rallies back to 679 to stop me out and then drops like a brick to 630 before i wake up.

imo a hard drop in the next 24 hours in bitcoin is necessary for that prehalvening rally to have any chance of occuring, so lets hope it drops.

what's a sat?

For day trades, I stay away from the more popular currencies. There are plenty of currencies with low market caps that also have sustained price levels. It's easy to buy at that the bottom level and resell when it jumps. I don't look for the huge 10x gains, I mostly deal with 1.2-2x profits on coins I find relatively safe to hold for a few days.

Long/medium term investments consist of coins I'm personally bullish on, for whatever reason.

WAVE is a shitty ICO scamcoin, there is no long term for it. They are already having plenty of problems with devs and exchanges and they are only a few weeks in.

satoshi

they're a new startup with $16 million dollars spending money and honest devs. They'll work their problems out and hire people to do the things they cannot do. trust me on this waves is 10x in 16 months.

what they are trying to achieve with their project exists, works and is already big in 16 months. and it will be insanely valuable. My bet is on the people with $16 mill in liquid cash to be the people to accomplish it and not someone else. does any of this sound unlikely?

Waves had more capital at their disposal than they were valued at during their dip, sometimes cryptos fucking crack me up.

The big if here is that the devs use this money to develop whatever it is they set out to do.

With my experience in the crypto community, the chance they use the money responsibly rather than just running off with it is very small.

What do you guys think about PINK? It looks to me like a prime pump coin that's about to sperg out.

They are motivated by successes such as ether. The devs are trustworthy, i can guarantee it.

With the amount of money they have they know what they are working towards is easily achievable and the endgame is massive. When you're working towards something great and it seems doable, you do not bail.

I cannot vouch for the level of technical ability their current team inhabits, although know it's high, but I can vouch for the fact that they are dedicated to this project.

Anyways, you shouldn't take my word for it, because you shouldn't even buy right now. You should wait 6 months, evaluate the progress they've made, how dedicated they seem and what their team looks like and then decide if you want to invest or not.

How are you making your predictions? Have you ever considered leverage trading?

What exactly is NSR? Can you justify the investment? Thanks

You seem pretty knowledgeable - what are your thoughts on SiaCoin?

Whats a good platform to sell my bitcoin on, us resident so i cant use high volume of okcoin

>No nxt when they have the biggest pump coming this month
>no monero
>no nem
>no waves
>maid fundamentally flawed nonsense
>chess rbies game literally whos

You dun goofed OP

Why is nxt going to pump?
What and why is nem?
What is your price target for waves and why do you believe in it?
Why do you think monero will continue to grow?

Genuinely curious, thanks

Circle.com. Transfer to wallet and simply cash out to your debit

Historical performance, upcoming events, capabilities/purposes, and hype. I've never dabbled with leverage trading,

I don't know much about Sia. I saw it surging on poloniex and being shilled here a week or so ago, haven't really been keeping up on it. I normally don't interest myself with coins if I don't learn about them UNTIL a huge pump. More often than not I'm too late and the odd profit isn't worth the likely loss.

>Every altcoin has a pump coming next month, and every month following.
>WAVE is a shitty ICO scamcoin
>Monero has been the "next big thing" for quite some time now
>game has 3.3mil market cap, not a nobody.

What the fuck is about yocoin? this shit is spiking up like mad, is this pajeets pump and dump scam?

Honest opinion on DGB Digibyte?

After the Blockchainsummit and meeting with a lot of chinese exchanges, I put a BTC into DGB when it went down after the next BTC spike.

If BTC goes down after the halving, this should bring some nice profits.
At least the Devs and the team seems pretty legit and nice to me.

Also holding a few k of Waves but onl.y because Polo didn't add Waves at the moment, else I would have dropped it.
I'm keeping it now, we will see waht the next months will bring for waves.

>DGB Digibyte
Why does this go up when BTC goes down?

I'm pleb, please teach

If BTC crashed hard, people are looking for altcoins to put their BTC in.

This is the reason why most altcoins goes up when BTC goes down.

>Monero

truly one of the least shitty altcoins

waves, paycoin, eth it all comes and goes and monero still there.

Good thread OP.

Do you ever short?

Veeky Forums

I know the only thing holding you together is your absolute failure but why aren'yt you escaping this suffering?

Buy Trumpcoin or shitpost forever.

what about GAME tho

Nxt is moving to a 2.0 system, coins will partly be distributed based on holdings in the coming 3 months. This is coupled with a marketing push and 5 million coins donation for forgers (miners).

Nem is top 5 on coinmarketcap, huge pump, japanese banks are basing blockchains on their tech.

Waves has literally millions of dollars for marketing and development, all short term ico leeches cashed out, they are in a position to do what eth did before it shat the bed, with a much more sane technical approach.

Ill let another monero shill take the last one, i personally see it go higher since it covers a nice niche with working tech

Long term:

-RADS

is anyone else still holding XEM? i sold yest because i'd forgotten i even had them. fuckin' £730 for for like 0.01btc initially. did i dun goof?

That seems like a good trade, no?

Could you put some coins in my purse, please?

TN5Yp7J4ZuGsMfVyDsGW64r3oHmZdBdHnB

i dunno, i mean obv i'm happy af, but i sold btc in jan 2013 for £2,000 profit.
..then... yeah. watched as my 400 coins became worth enough for me to retire.

so nxt & nem both seem to be in a dip now, should i buy in?

Ugh... thats harsh :)
Still, in my opinion, at least recovering your initial investment (and taking some profit) is a sound strategy and good practice which long term separates winners and losers.

this is absolutely true. I'm still a novice when it comes to controlling my emotions and taking profits when they're in my lap.

is Monero any good?

It uses that shitty crypto night algo. Apparently it's bretty gud for privacy.

The wallets suck shit.

Got like 20k sia at 116 did i lost my 10 dollars

>No InvesTokens

>What exactly is NSR?
Fucked if I know. They aren't called shitcoins because of long term potential.

Eth and all those will probably go the same route as namecoin.

i ain't gettin a response to this? cmon senpai

no you should not buy coins that have 5xed in the past month. unless you can give yourself a reason as to why their value has gone up 5x in the past 30 days that is.

cryptos pump 5x in one month or one week and then they steadily decline for a year or 6 months. most likely you'll buy in and steadily lose money and you'll be illiquid for over a year waiting for the next pump to happen.

or you just end up selling at 20% loss after a month cursing yourself.

$rads, $flo, $geo, $vrc if it falls to 10.5k.

only flo & geo seem to be in a dip now, rads & vrc are pumping

should i buy flo & geo for now and, and monitor rads & vrc for a dip?

And its still shit

Because of the explosive growth last week many nem holders might take profit so maybe wait out a bit.
Nxt is starting the snapshot the 14th or something so nows a good time.

depends on how much btc u want to invest. if you have very little then you don't need a liquid coin, just find some low liquidity shitcoins and try to get in on a triple up pump. i know very little about these types of shitcoins, can't put any guarantees up for $flo and $geo, but i think they're pretty good

if you have more btc and need liquidity go for vrc below 11-12k and buy in to rads. go check tradehistory for rads on poloniex, i'm thinking a nice 80% on this one soon

i've also filled $sys and $qora bags since yesterday.

How do I buy bitcoin to trade with for these coins?

Fuck me I bought on the second peak thinking it was going to get pumped higher than the first. Should I cut my losses or hold on?

should I wait until post halvening to buy any BTC to trade with? will there be a dump? or are there opportunities i'd be better off getting in on now and not waiting?