A lot of you guys are very anti-marriage/family...

a lot of you guys are very anti-marriage/family, but what's the point of having large amounts of money if you don't have anyone to share it/leave it to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate enjoying things that I enjoy and would rather give them to a useless female and some offspring.

To spend it on myself

raising a family as an "investment" is a high risk move in the current economy and idealism in people.

Raising a family because you want something more fulfilling than what you currently have is different.

>planning for death

>whats the point

to enjoy yourself with it

theres a million hobbies/crafts/skills to learn that money helps IMMENSELY with gaining

like blacksmithing, gold panning and jewelcrafting. The three i have

So I can be free to do as I please. Getting married offers zero benefits if you are a man who has ambition. It's actually the easiest way to wind up spending your life a modern slave.

There are a lot of better things to do with money than hand it to children and wives. It's likely to ruin them anyways.

I can only speculate here, but I bet you still believe in a world that others painted for you. We/I are against marriage and children because even if everything goes right, there's very little pleasure to be had.

Money will buy you nothing but a piece of mind. The freedom to not be forced into unfortunate situations. The nice cars, houses, and food is merely a bonus.

>blacksmithing, gold panning, and jewelcrafting

Sounds like you picked from a list in a video game.

You can have kids and not marry. You can share your life with a woman and not marry.

I was just thinking the other day about how I don't ever spend my money and just put it investments because I don't really like most traditional luxury items, so what the fuck am I going to do when all this money I'm putting into my portfolio just ends up making me more money :(

Also when I die I'll probably just give it to my brother and his family.

>gold panning

um....what... videogame? i go down to my river and i pan for gold, got 5 ounces last year and some gemstones- mostly garnets, a few sapphires and a diamond.

Which led me to spiffying up the gems and cutting them myself, which then led me to smelting and forging necklaces, rings with the metals i find and encrusting them with said gems

its all cyclical, oh i couldve said gardening which i also do but thats not so money intensive

okay then. What hobbies do YOU HAVE

hobbies, vacations, whores, bling bling, fancy clothes, getting ready for the apocalypse with doomsday bunkers/MRE's and gund.

Sky diving, boating, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, building cars, restoring cars.

Theres a million things to do.

You can pay street children to fight each other

where do you live that has gold? any guides you can direct me to? Sounds fun

Woodcutting, fletching, and runecrafting.

Absolute liar.

1. You don't just happen upon garnets, sapphires, and diamonds.

2. You don't get 5 ounces of gold from panning. Nigga that's like 6 grand worth of fucking gold. There is no way that you just panned that out of the fucking ground, you big ol' liar. If your property has that much precious metal just sitting in a river then call a mining company and sell your land for a million dollars.

3. Fuck you.

Fucking kek

>1. You don't just happen upon garnets, sapphires, and diamonds.

yes i know , you find them when you gold pan in the rocks and other runout from the sluicebox

>You don't get 5 ounces of gold from panning.

indeed, i have sluicebox too

>Nigga that's like 6 grand worth of fucking gold.

indeed nigga

> If your property has that much precious metal just sitting in a river then call a mining company and sell your land for a million dollars.

the river here is part of crownland territory

you can do whatever you want on it as long as you dont damage the native fish habitat

so no i cant sell it

> Fuck you.

fuck you too bud
Canada, on the border of BC in Alberta

How the fuck can I get to raise a daughter by myself, can I adopt a poor chinese or japanese girl if I have enough money but am living alone? I mean I fantasize about it a lot, just raising a daughter, teaching her Chopin,reading books with her, going out to the park and zoo together, a mother figure would destroy this, I don't want a normal family, I want to have a daughter and nothing else.

im not gonna live day after day in fear of my kids losing their health coverage or going without essentials or some other shit because i didnt kiss my bosses ass

i want total autonomy, money is key

I want large amounts of money so I can treat women like shit and fuck whores oops "women" who are "happily" married

>be rich
>choose to fuck only one pussy until the day you die
>have a kid
>kid whines and burns through your money
>IT'S AN INVESTMENT

Fuck off pedo.

common law marriage shit means you're just as fucked in western countries now

shack up for 6-12 months or whatever and the law considers you married

this is immaturity, the thread

family is the most important thing in life. The family you create and choose. This is the reason I earn. It is for myself. I am building my family and their future.

>hobbies

grow up kids.

There are actually surrogate mother services you know. India is on the lower end of price I heard, around 10k/kid. USA/Europe is around 50k/kid.

There was a story on the net about this japanese dude who had a dozen surrogate kids, hilariously enough in 100-200 years most of japan will be descended from him if they manage to reproduce.

I got no kids and Im not in a rush to make any, but if this is what you want, yeah take a look at surrogacy websites.

>family is the most important thing in life. The family you create and choose. This is the reason I earn. It is for myself. I am building my family and their future.

Sorry man but you're a fucking cuck. First of all in the modern decadent west, you got no choice, you signed your life away. Your "wife" can force the government to take away all of your money and your freedom.

I'm personally hoping for nuclear winter soon enough. Nuclear war is an inevitability, someone is gonna pull the trigger eventually. The fire will cleanse this world like Germanics have cleansed the retarded Romans.

not anti family, I'm for proactively protecting yourself from shitty laws.

This

Good point. With the destruction of the social contract any kids you produce (unless you're wealthy) are likelly to be born into a life of wageslavery. I mean sure - they're gonna have good moments in life, everyone has something good in it. New, exciting things, ideas, feelings. But at the end of the day its like a 90% certainty your kid is just gonna struggle being a "middle-class" wageslave wasting their precious time away making the top sliver of society richer.

>You're immature unless you have the same values as me.

Spend it all before death lol

lambos, hookers, drugs, all that jazz

my plan

> planning for death

Actually he is planning for divorce ass-rape desu.

OP, it's literally just cognitive dissonance; "I cannot get a girlfriend, therefore i do not want one." This board has significant overflow from /r9k/. It's also a matter of people here just being college aged. We all know that statistically the vast majority of young people who say they have no intention of having kids will reproduce.

My sister had kids so if they don't turn into drug addicts or whatever, I may leave something to them.

There's no reason for me to have kids myself

this

Are you me?

This is the only type of family I ever want.

Yes, yes, good prole

Get married so you have to spend more and save/invest less

Good prole

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

anyone considering marriage should watch this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

He posted an image from The Godfather movie you dumb people!

>Get married so you have to spend more and save/invest less
Fuck, I'm doing it wrong then. Married for a couple years already and we're saving more than ever.

Marriage is highly economical if you get a prenup

Dunno about panning, but i really wanna have my own goldmine someday. Maybe trying to get to someones partner or something.

That's kind of the point actually. Don't you want a legacy? Don't you want your descendants to live better lives because of your life's work? Don't you want your great grandkids to inherit the family mansion with marble statues of you in the grounds?

That looks awful, little shit won't let him go enjoy his life.

The problem is in the past people could enjoy their youth then settle down. Now you get a criminal record for drinking or speeding, no fun allowed, everything costs more, and many are tricked into 4 more years of useless school.

>what's the point of having large amounts of money
that is the point

I have no sexual desire towards little girls,I really don't but having a close daughter father relationship was always something I wanted but I realized how much a mother figure would ruin this kind of relationship. I would be a great dad, but I don't want to be the dad in a normal familyWhy is life so unfair?

I'm not against family. I want to leave a legacy. I just don't wanna start one before I've achieved everything I could. As a man I have the advantage that I can even start a family with 60 if I want to.

>being meme'd into not wanting to reproduce because "i-it costs so much!!"

Who thought genetical cleansing would be that easy?

wow projection
">tfw no gf.... therefore i never want to get married or have kids EVER"?

Family or not, you gotta admit

this is pretty cute

>implying he isn't enjoying caring for his baby
>implying things that are temporarily tiring or taxing aren't worthwhile and a source of pleasure in the long run
>implying previous generations had carefree youths (what is military service, what are apprenticeships from age 14, what is societal pressure to forfeit your own choice and livelihood to contributing to the home and learning the family trade)
>implying misdemeanours like extramarital sex or breaking the law didn't have harsher repercussions in the past
>implying college isn't completely optional and basically a tax on mindless conformity

>tfw no kids to come home to after work and spend quality family time with over dinner and a board game

your kids will stare at their phones and will want absolutely nothing to do with you

>your kids will stare at their phones and will want absolutely nothing to do with you
They already do, user

That's only in a handful of states and you can sign an agreement that overwrites it.

>come home to after work and spend quality family time with over dinner and a board game

lol

Do you live in 1954?

I have to facebook or message my kids if I want to get a hold of them.

Not true.

Assuming a lot of proof, then yeah the woman's getting SOME of your stuff.

But if you're married and then want to get unmarried, prepare to be raped. Unless she made all the money (which is about 1 in 100 marriages)

>My sister had kids so if they don't turn into drug addicts or whatever, I may leave something to them.
>There's no reason for me to have kids myself

^^^This
I'll give it to my niece.

Bump

This is what another user said about marriage, I had to copy it and keep it forever.

>Marriage was simply an antiquated way of protecting women from men that decided to run from their families. This was at a time when women had basically zero options for income.

>We're past that now, women are not even slightly as loyal as they used to be, really the entire idea of marriage is not neccesary. Just live, love, and have a family and home together.

who give's a fuck.. you are dead.

Spend it.

What's the point of being rewarded for something you do (work, have skills, etc) and not reap them?
Why would you sow vegetables and fruits and not eat them afterwards?

FUCKING THIS

no. being in a relationship is just a bad investment.

Adopting at age 35 when you have tons of financial security is king. You wont even need to work while raising ur kids

Alternativally, you could have a global impact, but that takes both lots of money, luck, and other things.

The main theme here seems to be "she'll leave you and milk you with alimony". Why not just marry some religious and/or conservative woman then? It's not like they don't exist.

>Adopting

I could never bring myself to love some piece of shit who isn't actually biologically related to me. Honestly.

I'm still very young (In my 20s) but the plan for the time being is to have kids between 40-45.

that feeling won't change unless you become a cuck.

40-45? nah bro, if you really want to kids having them a bit earlier. Otherwise your child is gonna wipe the floor with you when he is age 18 and you're 60

your assumption is that these people developed into fathers/husbands.

they are manchildren who are scared of any sort of commitment on top of being less desirable and have very few options even if they tried. it's a mistake to believe that everyone has a place in a family these days, we need money obsessed workhorses who can sacrifice everything for their job and we also need to keep total losers from having children.