How can I make more money with just $20

How can I make more money with just $20

How does it work?

Buy some kneepads and chapstick

It doesn't.
You cant do shit with 20$. Get a job and save up more so you can invest in non crypto markets.

trifecta at the dogs, repeat until you have some real money

Buy a few caseloads of water and drinks, buy a cooler and ice. Go to an intersection near a highway ramp that had an island. Sell your iced water and sodas for inflated prices.

>You cant do shit with 20$
Nuh uh.
You can pick the right stock with Robinhood and get rich. I heard some guy did it

I've thought about doing this at the beach. Hot coffee in the fall/winter months.

Sell weed.

Also
>pic related
Why are women that look like this all whores? J U S T

Kek

I thought about buying some spring water, a kettle, and just setting up somewhere and offering hot drinks on a hot day because drinking something hot makes you sweat which regulates your body temperature. I think I could make a killing.

ayy

here's what you do
buy a gram of weed for 15
buy .3g for 5
sell "hooked up" 1.1bags for 20
buy an eighth of weed 3.5g for 40
sell "hooked up" 1.17 bags for 20
repeat
buy a quarter 7g 70-75
sell grams for 15
repeat 5 times
buy a half ounce 14g for 140-150
sell grams for 15, hooked up grams for 20, eights for 45-50
do this until you have 200-280 for an ounce 28g
15 dollar grams, 40 dollar eighths, 80 dollar quarters, 150 dollar halves
if you gram it out and paid 220 for the ounce you have $200 profit from $20
reinvest, reinvest, reinvest until satisfied. other drugs work too, but weed is the easiest (where I live).

45*** eighths (to incentivize purchasing of larger amounts)

Order knock off chanel sunglasses and Ralph Lauren baseball caps off Alibaba and sell them on craigslist for 200%-300% you cuck

> That ass

What kind of prices are these? My dealer sells to me at $10/g, and buys it at $7/g This is a few hours from Mexico border so that could effect cost.

hot water is fucking horrible

Remember where she bathes

Better yet grow your own way cheaper price per pound/ounce and sell it for 10 a gram or 20 a gram for hash.
Fucking non Canadians

vancouver beach ?

Buy shoe polish, some cheap but bearable cologne, and a comb. Make yourself presentable and apply for jobs.

Only best answer in this thread