Social Media Gaffes

What are your favorite examples of companies/brands fucking their shit up with epic marketing.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4Oct
youtube.com/watch?v=lCsqABAQLjs
youtube.com/watch?v=hP1qQyKtJF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one was during the Paris attacks.

I liked the mountain dew suicide prevention ones

These are great. Bonus points for the ones with companies that have openly expressed left wing views but botch big time on these

imgur.com/a/y4Oct

They meant to say Wiggler Wednesday

God damn

Made me LOL hard.

I like that you made this thread OP
Pretty good

what the fuck

This is fucking gold

You know it was some soccer mom that owns that place and she innocently made the sign. "oh my gosh, people are so perverted i had no idea''

It was a bot they set up. That guy just happened to follow at the right time.

Holy fuck Microsoft get your shit together.

I expected better tabs m8.

this was years ago motherfucker

Don't get it.

>hella noms

>hella noms
jesus christ

MadCatz is still around?

I was working with American when this happened :o)

That was a fun day

sorry for the jewblur
Here's the uneditted

>hella

Netflix and chill turned into a complete marketing success, but low key meant 'Lets have sex'.

Dont forget jp morgans 'ask me' twitter thread. People asking for their houses back

I fuckin remember that, god damn that was so funny

anyone else get nostalgic for sites that don't have shit everywhere? Just look at that minimalism

>HEY BAE INTERN
microsoft no

This fucking thread.
My sides are in orbit

Kmart still has one of the most based TV ads in history though: youtube.com/watch?v=lCsqABAQLjs

This wasn't a gaffe so much as a localization that western media got hold of. There are no black people in Poland, so having black people in an ad doesn't really make sense.

? What the fuck were they even trying to say? lmao

jésus christo

thanks mate

What was "WhyIstayedin" about? I don't get it.

Retarded women who would rather stay in a relationship where they get abused instead of just leaving and then justifying it with all sorts of mental gymnastics.

Pan cakes are flat. Girls without tits are flat. You say you date a girl with flat tits because she has great personality.

Does Microsoft have a real marketing department with actual PR people or is it flat management where the nerds with no self-awareness do it all? From far as I can remember all their ads and marketing have made my skin crawl.

They do, but they outsource it all to Pajeets who have warped views of the prevailing American culture.

The same goes for NASA, all of the advertising either targets little girls or the Reddit "steampunk, futurism, and zombies interest me" crowd. PR for established household names is so easy it's become bitch work.

Most Indians working for larger corporations are sent to useless positions where they can throw themselves into a grindstone for peanuts. Instituting affirmative action in the workplace backfired completely, the majority of non-white workers are now hired only to satisfy a quota and are immediately delegated to unimportant drivel.

>Instituting affirmative action in the workplace backfired completely,
>the majority of non-white workers are now hired only to satisfy a quota and are immediately delegated to unimportant drivel.

Sounds like it worked exactly as intended.

I don't even understand what the message intends to convey.

I dun get it.

I think it's encouraging kids to scream until their parents stop driving and buy them icecream.

more corporate autism
youtube.com/watch?v=hP1qQyKtJF0

I wish I were cool like Jack.

that is whoopie goldberg not oprah, "you all look the same"

no philippinos or anglo women in poland either

smartwatches get you mad pussy yo.

how did that happen?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Copied the link to post it in their bad content folder and it was still on the dude's ctrl + v.

They kept the guy who did it

I don't get it.

flat-chested

>filipinos

Can someone explain this? Don't get it.

It's delicious.
You should go and buy arbys
I'm going right now.

I don't get it. I mean, I obviously see the picture, but what is the context

>baka .com

Lol I forgot about that

Sheeeeeeit.

In their defence she does look quite Oprahesque in that picture.

I hate recruiters so much