Trumpcoin

Should I actually invest in trumpcoin or is it just a meme?

Invest what you can afford to lose and let meme magic work

Maybe it'll suddenly raise just like Ethereum back in february, who knows. How much are you planning to buy?

Meme magic bro its bound to moon

the coin is completely ruled by memes. like that is the actual factor which drives it. and so since its a meme it is therefore a good investment

Buy it if you wanna ride it

the meme train doesnt stop

>Is a bitcoin clone riding the coattails of a popular politician and his brand without this person's consent by a bunch of unknowns a good investment?

What do you think yourself OP?

dont listen to him OP. sounds like a nocoiner. stick with us

>tfw was the first to ever post about trumpcoin on Veeky Forums

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I'm looking forward to signals announcement, glad he's taking time to get it right this time.

ofcourse its a fucking meme you fucking idiot

it's a meme with money making potential, much like doge

>just a meme

memes are the most important cultural force of a generation, user.

do you think you can't make money on them?

He gets it

To be fair this is probably not the ideal place to ask for an unbiased opinion

trump coin will increase in price because it spiked not long ago and hasnt showed any signs of death. even when it had pajeet trying to fuck everything up. also theres a new announcement coming soon. yes there is some risk, obviously. but so long as you pick and buy the dip and check your fundamentals you could have a rewarding investment

Tvm moneylord69 you sick cuzzy

How high do you think TC will peak?

Every great investment starts as a meme

The estimate is $4.16 but I've heard up to 100 and thats a long ass shot

People are saying $180 million marketcap but if that happens ill be a millionaire so i doubt it i think tops $60 million and thats still unlikley

realistically i think we could see 5$ top. but well probably hit that 1$ mark in the near future which then it could drop again until it finally breaks through 1$. but if it does break that mark i know buyers will flock to it and she could increase very rapidly

someone should make Hillarycoin, so whatever the outcome is we can all jump to one currency or the other

It already exists: billary.

Mah kitteh

nawww, kitte wants some sweet gains :3

buy monero

Why?

Latest post from signal - Looking a little tense around here this morning.

Guys, stay with me through today/tomorrow. I have been taking legal steps to protect us all. These things take time. I do have some very wonderful news and updates coming but I cannot release anything until I complete one last very important task today.

We will begin voting this week, among lots more.

Hang in there. Significant updates coming today, tomorrow at the very latest.

Sounds like we better buy up all the trumps we can we may never see .05 again

Sounds serious, thats great!

Trumpcoin is an official Company now

Oh yeah baby

This is just the beginning.
STRAP YOURSELVES IN.

Aside from sounding cool... what does it actually do for the coin?

Sounds central authority-ish. I don't think BTC has an LLC....

it makes you $$$, capiche?

I think it's something to do with foreigners not being able to donate to a campaign but a company can. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it meme magic time soon?

I've got some read potent meme magic lined up, Front page of Reddit material. Just waiting for the TRUMPTEAM to get ready first.

*real

Fuck yeah! Can't wait to see it m8

I think the dev has a trick up his sleeve with the LLC thing.

He's been real good about not saying anything until its official since he took over.

i think it's quite an interesting development, even if we don't know any of the facts or the implications. crypto is supposed to be decentralised, which i took to mean that there was no central body in charge of it.

i am interested to find out what this means and how it affects those who are going to add utilities to the trumpcoin ecosystem. in the end we all want the coin to succeed. will follow with interest.

I think that while decentralisation is the thing that attracts people to bitcoin, the purpose of this coin is to donate funds to trumps campaign. I don't think that would be possible without a central body representing us and attempting to contact trumps people. Hopefully the coming weeks vote will make things clearer for the future of the coin. I assume signal will be voted in and hopefully he has further plans.

Crypto is decentralized in the sense that its totally anonymous. However, there are technically "governing bodies" of the coins, They are more like caretakers, rather than a governing body. Hell, Bitcoin itself has the Bitcoin Foundation. High profile altcoins like Ethereum, Lisk, Waves etc all have development teams that make decisions for the coin.

Trumpcoin is in a unique position in the sense that there will be a direct donation given to Donald Trump. So, a development team is necessary for this to happen.

So close to Bitbobb

yeah, that makes sense. i knew that there is someone in charge of the blockchains and there are people who can make forks happen. i agree someone has to be in charge of the donation and this move makes it appear all above board.
i think i was just saying that i hope it doesn't mean down the line that the 'board' ,which i think is a good idea, doesn't try to block other groups from also appearing and making their own projects with the coin.

i know there has been no suggestion of this and it is just a hypothetical. it's irrelevant until the announcement is made.

on a side-note, Troutville VA looks pretty comfy.

Holy fucking shit!!!

This is big

This allows the coin to be considered an actual project, not an anonymous project.

This will allow the company to do press releases, conferences, and other media gigs.

This will allow trumpcoin to negotiate with superpacs legally.

This will allow trumpcoin be considered trademarked. And no trump cant sue. If trumpcoin becomes a registered copyright, then that means it's official 100% and approved by the federal government. That should be a goal, but that takes a month or so to get approved along with a $300 appication fee that is nonrefundable even if its denied.

This will allow trumpcoin to be taken seriously by investors.

And finally, this will allow Trumpcoin to go to the Moon!

MAGA

I just bough 3000 coins am I going to be rich

Define "rich." Lol. No, you won't become rich, but you should see a return on your investment :)

Somewhat, only 6 million coins are out there, and you now hold 0.05% of them all

Probably somewhere around ten thousand dollars or more,people told me that Ron paul coin peak around 40 bucks,and now they are telling me that trump coin can surpass ron paul coin.

What about 30,000 coins?

You will be more rich than but not as rich as I.

What about the kitteh? How rich will the kitteh be?

Is the beginning missing or did rpc start at ~$15?
If that's the case then any kind of comparison with trumpcoin is pointless.

Were all gonna be chads soon

Lol I dont know about that. I wouldnt keep expectations that high, but you never know, its Crypto. They are calling it a "causecoin" the first of its kind. Anything that's a first in crypto usually hits it big.

Trumpcoin is shit. It's flatlined. It's little pump/dump is long over.

Nocoiner detected

I think the devs recent work, that is a ridiculous statement.

Who are the devs again? Does this piece of shit even have devs?

Yeah that's right, and you best be nice.

So theoretically trump coins first cause could be the donation and then we can keep going, refilling the fund and donating to other projects. I am excited!

He just wants cheap coins :)

Well it don't take a lot to excite you, does it?

:o

It's becoming so easy to detect lol

Anything that is a first in Crypto is something to be excited about.

Nothing like this has ever been done before. The only thing close to it is Devcoin.

But we're talking about a crypto donation mainstream political candidate. This is something else. Trumpcoin has the very serious possibility of crossing over into the masses. And this political candidate is one of the most topical, meme'd people ever. It's Donald freaking Trump. The devs just LLC'd so they are legit now. There is no freaking reason to scam people with this coin when they can take it to the endzone for a touchdown on top 10 coinmarketcap.

Combine all of these factors and yeah, it's something to get excited over.

It's not a secret, idiot. Anyway.. I see a trumpcoin general and I don't think anything of it. But when I start seeing 2 or more threads filled with wild unsubstantiated claims and utter bullshit.. you're going to see some blowback.

So, keep your shit together in one place, you little assholes. Then we won't have this problem.

Dude, lighten up. Get some Trump while you can. Even just 1k. You will be sorry you dont get on now.

That's how we know the word is spreading :) Thank you!

Ok, you're not listening. Shut up for a sec, and listen to what I'm saying: keep your lame ass pet coin in one thread. Or I'll just take your threads over and derail them. It doesn't take much..

Oh please do. I'd love to watch some assblasted faggot losing his already worthless time by arguing in memecoin threads.

It brings meaning to my life.

The queen of biz has spoken!

We've listened to you. Why are you being a downer? Just invest even a little and hop on the train and have some fun! Stop being a killjoy man. Deep breaths and keep calm.

you can cry more oder just buy a few trumpcoins ;)

Do you see now how quickly everyone is responding only to me? That's because the shit I come up with is 10x as potent as what any of you low energy weaklings can muster. So, if you don't want to continue to receive your mental beatdown, then say 'ok sir, we're sorry for being little 13yo douchebags, and we will do as you ask.'

That's because you're the resident laughing stock right now and everyone is getting a kick out of your responses.

If you're enjoying this as well then great. You're boosting your ego a bit and we're having fun.

Derail our threads all you want this is a trumpcoin spiderman thread now faggot

who /causecoin/ here

maga m8

more please. .. need some non-coiner screenshots for making funny pics while on moon :3

Woa even spidey got 20k trumps

Nocoiners

if you're a cuck sure

Nah I gotta go.I'll return though, and when I do, I expect to see this room cleaned up, young man. And all of your posts in one thread.

How many coins will a hundred dollars get me and is it a good idea if I have no immediate plans for that hundred dollars other than sitting in the bank and waiting for something to go wrong enough to where I need it.

rekt , its almost 5pm, youll be off work soon.