How do I find a decent job?

How do I find a decent job?

I've been looking on Indeed, but most of the jobs that pay even $13 or so require years of experience.

Am I not looking in the right place? I don't have any connections

I just want something with a decent pay, currently making $9 an hour with a water company

I'm also a student

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4191639/a_quickie_for_georgia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the girl in the picture?

xvideos.com/video4191639/a_quickie_for_georgia

I sure hope so

It is. Her name is Georgia aka Cherie. If you google georgia cherie there's form where all her scenes are available plus galleries, where I just saw the picture you posted.

I would literally plough that shit.

Damn

Yeah me too senpai, I'd squeeze and smack her ass really hard, leave little red handprints on that fat ass, pull her ass up by her hips while she's on her little belly and get my face deep in that ass, hopefully after a long sweaty day

mfw i have a boner

some fucker posted a thread a while ago telling us to post our resumes on Monster.com since that's how he got tonnes of offers. I posted it and all i got is fucking Primerica shills calling me and begging me to come to their shit meetings.

so basically dont submit your resume anywhere unless you want to be hounded by shills.

>picofdumbrandom/b/bitchinunderwear.jpg

getting sick of click bait shit on this board

Mfw I have a new waifu

>I've been looking on Indeed, but most of the jobs that pay even $13 or so require years of experience.

You're not going to get good pay at positions which are unskilled labor.

Better hope the degree you're working on leads to skills which are in demand or at least a professional license or you're completely wasting your time in college.

>t. motor control technician making 100k

Engineering, so hopefully

I want to agree but its almost becoming where you cannot get a thread above 2 posts without some big ass bitch on your OP - this is literally every board.

I wanna good paying job so I can get an ass like that

Nothing can beat a girl with fat ass and flat stomach.I would fuck her into bits

I would fuck her sooooo hard

Fucking pathetic.
Kill yourselves asap.

He fucks like a faggot I would of destroyed that pussy baka

Government. Veeky Forums will tell you that it's all about being an entrepreneur or some other gay shit, but it's all about getting in one of the last segments of the work force where conditions are not abominable.

Start off as a prison guard if you have to. Get in, do your time, get a desk job and enjoy paid holidays off.

I'm not even joking, if you just want to work and accrue wealth apply to work at Clallam Corrections Center (I think that's the name), but, it's just a prison in clallam bay wa, WAY the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, but, you make good money.

Fuck working at a prison though,some dude just got beaten retarded there.

You guys want me to dump sfw Cherie pics?

>muh dik bruh, the thread

This is a SFW board, sir.

OP, if you just want a job where you make good pay, fill out the FAFSA and hit up a vocational school.

Yes,

I got a job making 12 an hr cleaning and grading rare coins. I hope it works out.

We'll keep it SFW then

Not trying to hijack the thread but I've been looking for a job to do my senior year. Just something to keep me busy. Like a entry/menial job
>not interested in food service
>found a landscaping company hiring for 10 an hour and looking for new guys

I think I might do that. I grew up around a farm but it's been a while since I've done much. And it'll give me something to do besides sitting around on this website. Any advice would be appreciated. Trying to not show up and get BTFO because I'm green.
>inb4 kneepads

>Girlfriend listens to me, starts looking for Fed jobs a couple years back
>2 years later, Paid Holidays, Paid Leave, Paid Sick Leave, and Unpaid equivalents of all of the above
>Work over 38 hours, she makes Time & A Half
>Work a Holiday she makes Double Time
>If it weren't for Tax, Health Care Prems, Retirement she'd probably average above 50k a year.
>From a piddly ass 11$ an hour call center job out in Rural West Virginia. Which proceeded a 8$ an hour Toys R Us Clerk job.

Now if only I could get her to tell her leeching mother to fuck off.

Wish I could help my goddamn self find a job.

>tfw making 40k a year with part time job.

Should I work a second job or am I ok living off of this here in the states? I do want a kid one day.

Depends on where you are. Obviously in NYC or somewhere 40k isn't going to give you much wiggle room with having a family and what not.

But if you're just kicking it and enjoying where you are right now working part time. I'd keep doing that.