Hi

Hi.
The pointers are out there indicating a financial collapse. Do your best to:
a) Invest in precious minerals
b) Invest in oil stock
c) Hoard bitcoin
d) Empty your retirement funds

e) f357324e89d2df6d98614361cafbcc84

This is it lads, the empire will finally end.
What we fought against was the truth.

Care to elaborate on the pointers?

Because I counter your highly informative post with my own:

Hi
the pointers are out there indicating an economic boom. Do your best to:
a) buy the s&p
b) liquidate funds to buy the s&p on any dips
c) short bitcoin
d) don't listen to retards

This is it lads, the empire will finally reach new heights. 3000 pts s&p by October

Yes, I will.
With all the wars raging on that caused the oil price to stay high, we seem to be in a peaceful time to have oil this low.

Veeky Forums has gold hidden. I have looked at the nutjobs, all muttering about the same fucking things, which is then reciprocated by media outlets a week later with more clickbaity titles and seemingly existing to cover stuff.

Ask yourself why why why.

When the next collapse happens, oil & precious minerals will rise. Bitcoin will definitely skyrocket. And all banks will plummet.

So the question is when will things collapse? And I honestly think it will happen this financial year.

I'll show you 20k worth of investments in a week or two to prove I will put my money where my mouth is.

Atleast you didn't straight out shoot my nutjob thread down. Talk more and I will answer as best as I can.

Hey, at least you admit you are a nutjob. The first step to recovery is acceptance.

You haven't explained anything

I've been hearing this stuff for as long as I could read and understand basic economic terms.

EVERY MONTH, fuck it, every week or day SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE is predicting a collapse. They're CERTAIN in it!

nothing happens almost ever, sometimes it does though. And then usually in under a year it recovers to higher than before, sometimes a bit longer though.

Why is it different this time? Why are YOU the genius who knows everything this time around?

And why do you believe shiny metal and electronic money used to buy drugs will be valuable in a total financial collapse as you suggest?

Yep. I guess this tinfoil hat must amplify my brainwaves instead of reflecting them...

KEK.

You make some good points.
You are also correct about the market returning to where it was.
But hedge funds don't get 15+% growth a year by playing long term. Thats a mutual fund.
I'm actually really gullible, and I'll take this as my first learning experience if I am wrong that this year the markets will flop largely. I will admit and apologise to people like you for trying to straighten me. But first I need to make that mistake.
Also I am looking for validation.

nothing has been corrected since 2008.
housing is a bubble again.
auto industry is a bubble.
higher education is turning into an insane bubble.
we have 10 trillion more dollars of public debt.
real wages have been stagnant for 40 years.
labor force participation is low, baby boomers are dying.
social security looks fucked.
and all the financial markets in the world are at the top of ALL TIME HIGH peaks, why buy in? because it will last forever?

then more anecdotal shit, like the fact that our society is falling apart.
the west (europe) is being invaded by islam.
social norms and mores that sustained human civilization for thousands of years are being questioned and rejected.
sensible criticism and surveillance of government is entirely gone--and those in power have more capability to control us than they ever did before. crashing this plane, with no survivors
young people throughout the west are disillusioned and disenfranchised with life as a whole and depressed

now, not to say that yellowstone is going to erupt, or life as we know it is going to end.. but we are in store for some MASSIVE market corrections.

This is asx:wbc and asx:cba compared to bitcoin in the same timeframe(1 year).

Most hedge funds don't do all that well, they're no marker.

I dollar cost average, I'm well hedged against any corrections desu.

If they do happen I have a few things to liquidate to buy on sale

Why the fuck would oil rise if the economy collapses?

Because oil will still have value to people, even when currency becomes worthless. You can use it as a means of bartering, as the flow of natural resources will become severely scarce to the populace. When the economy collapses, you'd wish to have invested (or stockpiled) oil, guns, food, water, and books. Good luck, it's happening soon.

It's not as if Soros didn't put massive bearish bets and has beaten all major indices ytd.

K where do i hoard all these barrels of oil? How do i get delivery of them?

I disagree. What 'pointers' are there indicating a financial collapse is imminent.

Markets falling, bubbles ready to burst, uncertainty in EU, and from last year backwards, the Chinese gravy train was what was propelling all the markets to grow, and now that isn't there, markets are already faltering and struggling to sit where they are.

I can list plenty more, or does that give us some basis for a debate?

>Markets falling

dumbfuck

Its pretty simple.
Central banks create money out of thin air, lend it out to banks which lend it out to the rest of the world. The loaned amounts plus intrest can simply never be repaid, since that number is more than was "created" in the first place.
Add to that the fact that some are way better at making money than others, there is no way this system will not crash at some point. All they can do is "create" more money to the point no one can take it seriously anymore.

stock dum fuk

A small response, coming from a small man.
Debate it, not state your father's regrets for getting your mother pregnant.

you just proved my point, paper is worth nothing when shtf