What is the chance blackberry will make a comeback?

What is the chance blackberry will make a comeback?

Gee, user. I wonder. What does that graph look like to you? Here's a hint: It's been doing it for five years.

Try r9k

this shits getting ridiculous. stop

Their OS is inferior to even stock Android and no one but hipsters and autists care about physical keyboards, and the first grouo would rather buy iPhones and the second group has no money.

I don't even see the appeal of a buy it for the brand name because no one gives a fuck about it anymore

Try /qa/

>blanket statements by someone thats never used it

I no longer own a Blackberry but I will say, past Blackberry OS10 lacking apps for obvious reasons and a mediocre web browser, BB10 is a kick ass phone OS. The best I've ever used. Once you actually learn it (gestures and features), BB10 blows Android AND iOS out of the water by far. To the point when I ditched my Blackberry Q10 and went for an Android it felt like a downgrade.

That's the only real casualty of Blackberry, their amazing phone OS that went to use because they clung to physical keyboard and old hardware.

Using a Classic right now

I like using blackberry and am hopeful for them, but they won't make a come back until they drop their hardware. They have a shit ton of patents they don't even use so I think they're looking for a buyer (microsoft, who looks like they're trying to rule enterprise and business).

Blackberry still has a shitload of cash and could use it all to strengthen their software. It also looks like Mr.Chen doesn't know how to sell phones and needs to fire his marketing team. They could've made passport and priv so much better with good marketing but it was a disappointment.

kek
Lots of people in finance still use it. iphones are good for hipster shit but when it comes to answering mails...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch BBRY stock. Buy in the high 6, sell in the low 7, wait for it to drop back to high 6, repeat.

It will come back

I've got a friend who works at Blackberry in their finance division. All she does is try to schmooze rich people to try to get them to endorse Blackberry products. A company that has to do that doesn't have any new revolutionary product in the works, so no, they will not make a comeback.

RadioShack is gonna come back any day now lads

Confirm for not knowing shit. The latest blackberry phones are actually superior to the IOS and Android. They're just fuckign expensive, so only business types buy them. They also have a phone that's by default nearly impossible to decrypt. It was designed with Boeing help.

I've worked in finance for 8 years and have never seen anyone use a blackberry. 99% of employees have either samsung phones or iphones

This meme is just shilling and neckbeard angst

As said above, the market doesn't give a shit about anything they offer.

The only people I know who use Blackberries either work at the company itself or work for the Canadian government. Literally nobody else.

Also,
>by default nearly impossible to decrypt
So it's no different from all phones?

Blackberry chairmen, why don't you guys just make better phones and stop shilling on Veeky Forums.

Nah I have an iphone and work for canadian government

I don't know why the government would help bombardier with billions of dollars but not blackberry when they needed it

Clerks at the Supreme Court are given Blackberries, so maybe it's just them.

How the fuck did my ID change if I'm on the same phone and same location?

>tfw never used a Blackberry

after using one of their phones for a year I feel offended by the idea of ever having to use one again.

I used their low end phone, that is the Curve 9220 for a year or so, the last to last year.
For a phone that old, it's amazing and fun, but only when it's fully functional.

I spent a mid level android worth of money on it for BIS.
Then in the months before its death, it gave me the known BB errors, making me an expert in BB troubleshooting. You've no idea the time I've spent on that nemesis of a phone. The combination of softwares I've tried. The hardware hacks I've had to do everyday for that day's use.
It even caused issues in my LD relationship.

I know I make no sense. But I've a huge inertia to move on, which tied me to this phone and also kept me broke in general, thus not buying another phone.

I'm a Huaweimissile now.
I'm also from India, which may explain some of the above.

BlackBerry Ltd in the right hands is extremely potent.
I was always a sucker for physical keypad and kinda swore to myself that I won't buy another phone until I find one with it (and other specs). I bought this one without heart, and now I think that physical keypad is absolute non-sense.
They'll solve half their problems when they release one without.
They're launching one, so I think there will be a pump.
Most of the other half of the problem is obviously the price. They're truly retarded in that way.

*when they release an android one without physical keypad.
Or if they had launched a bugless BB10 without physical at a lower price.

We used to be kangs