Economically Coasting

What are the best ways to make money with minimal effort? I currently work at a store stocking shelves, is there anyway I can make more money on the side. I also currently let drug dealers deal out of the store rooms for around $100 bucks every 2 deals, I also started an underground boxing community and take bets weekly. I need more,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn to invest in stocks/real estate/a business.

You got to have money to make money off of the money you invest in whatever you invested in.

>I also currently let drug dealers deal out of the store rooms for around $100 bucks every 2 deals, I also started an underground boxing community and take bets weekly. I need more,
What the fuck are you doing OP

>stocks
>website or social media account with promotions
>virtual real estate (domain names)

but how about some stories OP? How's the boxing community going?

Making money my dude. But it isn't enough.

I have a friend who owns a trucking company and he lets me use his warehouse for the fights for around 10% of my total earnings. I usually get almost 100 people betting in a fight and there is a minimum bet of $100. The winner of the fight gets 20% of the bets and the loser gets 10%. I get 60% depending if i decide to rig the fight and around 25% if not. So weekly I make anywhere from around 7000 dollars to around 3000. Ive also been thinking about starting high stakes poker games.

But it really depends on how many people come and most people are middle to lower class so i'd guess on average people bet around $150

new desktop background

lol its my background currently

i like your style

Here have another :^)

whos the artist?

I couldn't say. So do you have any ideas on how I can make more money with minimum effort?

trumpcoin

image searched it, its Zdzisław Beksiński
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński

wtf is "trumpcoin"?

and so his the journey began.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't take gambles unless I know I'll win.

It's not a gamble because you already know you'll win.

Even though Warren Buffett has stated that he is not a trump supporter and will be voting for Hillary? I dont think so. Plus no one would ever make a sizable amount of money with trumpcoin.

> no one would ever make a sizable amount of money with trumpcoin.

guaranteed replies

Nobody told you that you could come out here, trumpcoiners. Get back in your general. We don't want to see your lying, scamming faces out here again.

Exactly. Do you have any money making advice friend?

Selling fake weed or overrated shit to high schoolers seems a good opportunity

>You got to have money to make money off of the money you invest in whatever you invested in.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-