Economically Coasting

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

What are the best ways to make money with minimal effort? I currently work at a store stocking shelves, is there anyway I can make more money on the side. I also currently let drug dealers deal out of the store rooms for around $100 bucks every 2 deals, I also started an underground boxing community and take bets weekly. I need more,

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński
veekyforums.com/thread/1385078/business

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Learn to invest in stocks/real estate/a business.

You got to have money to make money off of the money you invest in whatever you invested in.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I also currently let drug dealers deal out of the store rooms for around $100 bucks every 2 deals, I also started an underground boxing community and take bets weekly. I need more,
What the fuck are you doing OP

Lunatick
Lunatick

stocks
website or social media account with promotions
virtual real estate (domain names)

but how about some stories OP? How's the boxing community going?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Making money my dude. But it isn't enough.

Spamalot
Spamalot

I have a friend who owns a trucking company and he lets me use his warehouse for the fights for around 10% of my total earnings. I usually get almost 100 people betting in a fight and there is a minimum bet of $100. The winner of the fight gets 20% of the bets and the loser gets 10%. I get 60% depending if i decide to rig the fight and around 25% if not. So weekly I make anywhere from around 7000 dollars to around 3000. Ive also been thinking about starting high stakes poker games.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

But it really depends on how many people come and most people are middle to lower class so i'd guess on average people bet around $150

5mileys
5mileys

new desktop background

takes2long
takes2long

lol its my background currently

w8t4u
w8t4u

i like your style

askme
askme

Here have another :^)

idontknow
idontknow

whos the artist?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I couldn't say. So do you have any ideas on how I can make more money with minimum effort?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

trumpcoin

Methshot
Methshot

image searched it, its Zdzisław Beksiński
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński

TreeEater
TreeEater

wtf is "trumpcoin"?

Skullbone
Skullbone

and so his the journey began.
veekyforums.com/thread/1385078/business

SniperGod
SniperGod

Thanks but no thanks. I don't take gambles unless I know I'll win.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

It's not a gamble because you already know you'll win.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Even though Warren Buffett has stated that he is not a trump supporter and will be voting for Hillary? I dont think so. Plus no one would ever make a sizable amount of money with trumpcoin.

JunkTop
JunkTop

no one would ever make a sizable amount of money with trumpcoin.

guaranteed replies

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Nobody told you that you could come out here, trumpcoiners. Get back in your general. We don't want to see your lying, scamming faces out here again.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Exactly. Do you have any money making advice friend?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Selling fake weed or overrated shit to high schoolers seems a good opportunity

StonedTime
StonedTime

You got to have money to make money off of the money you invest in whatever you invested in.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit