List your motivations to achieve wealth

List your motivations to achieve wealth.

I really only have one and I'm not ashamed of it.

I just want a nice big villa in a warm country, a jacuzzi with great views and hot girls to comfort me.

I have a burning desire for this and will do achieve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/sport/favela-rugby-brazil-olympics-sevens/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want wealth so I can pretend I am happy pretty much.

I want to have enough financial cushion that i can live an upper-middle class life without working

I just want freedom from wageslavery. I don't give a fuck about materialistic bullshit.

My only motivation is my fear of being a loser.

Rule the entertainment industry.
Make people focus on biological advancements so I can finally have someone intelligent and charming to play with.

I want to live in a quiet house without close neighbors.

I dont even know, I just want it.

I kind of have it in steps.

1. I want to be able to do whatever I want without the restraints of a wage. If I want to quit my job, I'll be able to live of my passive income.

2. I want to have enough to be someone significant and with power to change my local finances, and invest in local business I believe in. This is more to build my environment and make my region more attractive.

3. I want to make enough money to be influential globally and make a difference. Like Bill Gates.

4. I want to take over the world.

that's a pretty gud one

I have no motivation to achieve wealth, only to invent things (and sell them).

my only motivation is not being a poorfag.. Eat nice food and have alotta spare time.

I have no interest in womens or material posessions

I want to live in a remote, low-tax area far away from hipster idiots and children. My only marketable skills pretty much requires working in a high-tax city.

I want others to be poor

I want to be that friend who has a boat

That is the great fallacy? Isn't it? To be wealthy you need others to be poor. Or else, there is no use to being wealthy.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/sport/favela-rugby-brazil-olympics-sevens/index.html

i want to buy an island or some other large stretch of land in a shithole 3rd world country, declare independence and get my own country recognized by other world powers

well
i don't care about being wealthy but am entirely focused on the acquisition of wealth
which means i just want others to be poor

I want to own a factory in Germany and exploit refugees

I just want to buy 2 apartments or a house and rent them out and never have to work again

All day long, I just want to lift weights, go to the track, work on my car, travel, go to Japan.

I want to drive a bmw, Have a house that's a little out the way with a dog, and Have enough money and time to go Vegan

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone.

try /r9k/

>I just want a nice big villa in a warm country, a jacuzzi with great views and hot girls to comfort me.

The reason you will never make it.

i don't want to be a wageslave/officerat/whateveryouwannacallit my whole life

Most people are unbearable, I'd like to run my own shit so i don't have to interact with the masses on a day to day.

Great example of

My family wrote me off for being a loser, even though all the decisions I've made in my life were for the good of my family as a whole. I don't care for them anymore, but I still want to be in a superior position then them, to be able to offer help if needed, but mostly to just regain my self appreciation.

Being a good person just doesn't cut it anymore.

I want to live comfortably and be able to support my mom when she's too old to work.

Mine is a rolls royce.

To have enough capital to be able to safely invest in high end real estate, maybe build a hotel.

I want to have a chauffeured car.

I want to succeed enough in my own business to the point where it can get listed on my local exchange
i then want to become a board member for my company, and do occasional high paid consultancy work in my specific field
I want to purchase an old Villa on the Tuscan coast and renovate the inside into a luxury modern house with hints of the Renaissance
I want to have several acres of land surrounding my villa, as well as a large underground garage, one wall of which is the side wall of my pool.
I plan to own multiple sports cars, including but not limited to an E type, Porsche 911, Ferrari Testarossa, Aston Martin DB9 and DB4
I will have a small yet luxurious yacht at the local port, which i will take out sailing with my wife and mistresses.

pretty simple life 4 me desu senpai

I want a family
I also want a nice place in the woods in the mountains far away from everything
I don't know what to do though

-support myself and my future family; help relatives and friends

-travel the world?

-house with land nearby, room for activities

-find something more fun to do all day. I like my job pretty well, but it gets boring, partly due to 9-5 office schedule, and partly because of the work. I intend to transition into something more interesting, although I don't know what it will be. This is less for the money and more for quality of life because 40 hours a week is a big chunk of my existence.

Literally all I want is a comfy 2-3 bedroom house fully paid off so I can spend money on food, vidya, books, movies etc.

Why would anyone need more then that? It blows my mind when millionaires go into debt.

i want to live on an island or a forest in a beautiful house away from all the people

Car guy here.
My motivation is to get a McLaren MP4-12C before my 30' just like Elon Musk did with his Mclaren F1. This makes me want to speed up stuff as I feel determined to get there ASAP. I have a few business ideas and only need the starting cash to get them into action so I'm basically waiting to finish my college so I can get a job to get the money rolling. I wish I could skip years so I could finish college faster. Every day that goes by is counting and I need to make sure I can achieve my goals. I'm sure I'll make it.

nice house in the french riviera

nice suits to wear to go along with my luxury automobile

just to be apart of the lifestyle i suppose

>has business ideas
>wants to get a job though

Does not compute

If I don't get a job, how do I get the initial money to kickstart my busineses?

House with a view in LA
House with a view in Lake Como
Condo in Manhattan

Literally all I want

I want to stop wasting my life achieving someone else dream

and I want to get the homeless addiction treatment and rehabilitated

I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself and I'd rather have money then live life as a poorfag.

The thought of someday being a Costco greeter because I couldn't plan for the future is fucking terrifying.

Failed out of college due to bad decision making and not giving a shit. Want to show everyone that I'm not retarded. Just was an irresponsible 20 year old

First, complete financial independence. I don't want to have to depend on anyone else ever again.

Second, never having to work under anyone else again. I want to be my own boss.

Third, the feeling of accomplishment of having done the previous two things, and everything I would have built beyond that.

No doubt if I had the money I would buy a lot of nicer things but I don't have lavish tastes. I'm surprisingly content living within my means currently. Wealth for the purpose of flaunting it has never interested me.

Autistic shit that's overpriced or jus expensive.
Cars, anime figs, novelty dildos, old pianos, comic books, guns, just fuck my shit up.

Real wealth is owning bitcoin and not selling when faggots make fun of you when the price crashes temporarily

.t bitcoin holder since 2012

How about you go back to /r9k/ you faggot. Stop trying to get people to go over to your gay ass board. every day i see you on here say try /r9k/ in every thread. Just stop

Power

Just to spite my friends for being shortsighted emotional stoner faggots.

At this point I don't have any other reason than chasing after that deep satisfaction of accumulation. Fuck cars, nice houses, etc. Accumulation.

You will never achieve wealth with such a retarded goal.

"Frank: You get up two and a half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do: you get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shitbox, you put the rest into the system at three to five percent to pay your taxes and that's your base, get me? That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink. That's all I have to say to anybody on any social level. Did your grandfather take risks?
Jim Bennett: Yes.
Frank: I guarantee he did it from a position of fuck you. A wise man's life is based around fuck you. The United States of America is based on fuck you. You're a king? You have an army? Greatest navy in the history of the world? Fuck you! Blow me. We'll fuck it up ourselves."

"I'm 18 and this is deep and cool"

yeah, same.

Research and development is so expensive! If I just had my own stock pile of cash I could just produce anything without having to work towards someone's retarded goals.

Those lines are basically just an extrapolation of the "Fuck You Money" explanation in Cryptonomicon.

But it is decent advice.