Ebay Fees

How to evade gay nigger fuck nigger ebay & paypal fees?

not to mention i'm getting charged in USD when am aussie

um, go through just paypal? Its only 3% and you are protected from scams and frauds n shit. If you want to evade the 3% then kys kike

well, mainly ebay fees... as the guy said in the forum, 13.79% is what he's charged on most items
which if you're selling at $90 + $10 postage (yes they inc. postage into the gross amount) you're throwing away $13.79 to the jews

If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain.

OpenBazaar

Most def - open bazaar - sellers dream

>throwing away
>not paying to support the platform, the billions of dollars of advertising for your product and giving you access to hundreds of millions of potential customers who can find and buy your stuff on a easy, safe and well known platform

ob://b63ee3c0fdcc78dec277124071c3ac05a7ba7d8e/store
what's your store?

>implying eBay does any of those things
Bainsters are riding that corpse into the ground.

>Im going to try and use their service without paying their fees.

Enjoy prison for fraud.

>ebay doesnt advertise litterally everywhere, including adverting listings for its sellers
>ebay isnt an household name that normies know and trust
>ebay isnt an easy to use platform for normies

Yeah, whatever

So what is ebays rival?

I'm seriously asking as a consumer hoping to find better deals elsewhere.

What's a bainster?

>uses a service
>muh don't want to payz feez bruh
kys

13% is bad because ebay fucks you in terms of return value ey cetera

1.50 listing fee? That is weird and sounds too much.

I run an Ebay store, mid level. That costs me 75 bucks per month (yearly sub). For that I can list 1000 listings p/m. (only have about 450 items)

I just noticed that I pay about 50-60 cent per sale extra cause I list on all Ebays. That is useless, cause 96% of my clients are from the US anyway.

Also, I live in EU so I get charged EU vat. I will register somewhere else soon, or get a co with VAT-nr, so I can skirt that issue.

Openbazaar

It starts with an A.

I don't know how well it would work but I've thought about starting my own website to sell my old video games just using paypal. Considering I have several thousand dollars worth of video games I figure I could easily make back costs of hosting a website compared to what I'd pay to eBay. The problem of course is finding people to buy shit from your shady website.

You could use PriceCharting's marketplace and not have to worry about setting up a website or Ebays 13%. Traffic through there is super weak though.

Sell on craigslist instead.

Ebay only takes about 10% of a sale, you're only charged insertion fees after you list a certain number of items each month. It's still a pretty good platform to sell through as it has the largest online audience, and it's pretty easy to use.