How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Half of billionaires were millionaires thanks to their parents

Another quarter grew up in upper middle class.

A students work for C students as the saying goes. School suits medium-high iq people with low creativity. Geniuses are high iq with high creativity leading them to perform poorly in school.

In fact studies show people with highest 5% of IQ are rarely presented in a group of top 15% gpa students. There might be several factors explaining this phenom.

When I weigh it against the fact that much less than ⅔ of the population has a college degreezzz...

70% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degree, so Billionaires are almost twice as likely to have completed college as the national average.

*more than twice as likely

Right off the top of my head, four of them were accepted to IVY league and dropped out to start their businesses

Garbage statistic

its alright, billionairs are not really representative for the population anyway

>Percentages within percentages? That's to complex for my FB logic

-OP

Tell me something I don't know.

With the exception of like 8 jobs, everything else in life does not require a college degree and the whole process is a big joke, and the universities are laughing all the way to the bank.

TO THE BANK ANONS.

Yeah, it's like saying billionaires don't drive cars.

It's not because they are using public transportation or bicycles, but because they have limo drivers.

That means that nearly 2/3 of billionaires DID finish college.
Add that to the numbers of college-educated vs not college-educate population.
If you have what it takes to be a billionaire, you'll know what that means.

That 65% of billionaires DID finish college.

/thread

Like I have a better chance of finishing college with a decent GPA and getting a good job than becoming a billionaire.

Shooting for the stars is nice, but, seriously, if your life plan consists of "become a billionaire", you're the kind of person that buys 20 lottery tickets a week.

>inheritancefags
>65% did
I dont hate my odds.

>70% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degree,
Actually it 79%. 21% of Americans have a bachelor's degree. Which is fucking low for a highly developed country like teh US.

is it supposed to make people feel jealous? if you really want to be rich work for it and follow your dreams and ambitions

It'd be interesting to see how much of that 35% were born rich or went to an Ivy League school at some point.

Plus, the ones that are self-made in that statistic are incredibly smart at their fields. If you're average, uni is the best way to go about things.

Engineering, doctor, nurse, psychologist, actuary, teacher, accountant (CA), what's the 8th?

vet, got it.

hopeful, i didn't either

I think what OP wants to talk about is that, of the subset of Americans that went to college, Billionaires are disproportionately likely to have dropped out.

highly developed?
My aus father earning 350k/year working ez 50hours/week laughs whenever theres a shooting in your shithole.
I earn 13/hour doing shit all.
I have 20k savings, waiting for your shithole to crash and the economy to become stagnant so i can pump bank shares like i did in 08/09 and jump on a boom thats coming in hard.
stay poor, and while i sip my drinks, laughing as you rearrange seats on the fucking titanic all the while saying your artificial standard of life is great.

Imagine being this obsessed with america

But that's not true either.

65% of billionaires finished college.

This

of those, I only agree with

>Engineering
>doctor
>nurse