Selling electricity

Alright biz, I have been using magnets to trick the electricity bill for like 5 years now due to wagecuck income, so I'm open to ideas. How do I make money out of free electricity? Without the electricity company finding out?

1. Shitcoin mining rigs since electricity is your primary cost after the video cards.

2. Don't post about this online because your local PD has a cybercrimes division that will tip off the fraud department.

how you do that?

How the fuck is he supposed to be able to afford mining PCs when he has no income?

>Wagecuck income
He has income, just probably not a whole lot

Charge electricity into a powerbank.
Sell it to Pokemon go players.

Niggers steal.

hang yourself you stealing nigger

How?

You put it on the meter to slow it from spinning.

Warning: in the US this is a very severe fine. Like 10 or 20k plus possible jail time.

>using magnets

I work for the natural gas company in my area. Not sure how electric works but I am quite confident we catch all the thieves. We load all our meter data live, real-time from the source and feed it into a redis db. Then we measure for natural and artificial deviations. SRS, we get all of you energy thieves where I live in the USA.

So u be saying you check for σ.

Wow that sounds really fucking complex.

>video cards.
>mining with video cards

kek kek

Exactly. It's easy to figure out who's stealing.

go around door to door with a toolbag filled with a multimeter, wires, and some other gadgets and gizmos that make you look official. offer a free quote to optimize people's electrical system to save them money on their bill. put a fucking magnet on their meter. profit.

note: most places have digital meters now and the magnets only work on the old mechanical meters.

What if someone slowly amps up their theft, or puts a tap in line before the meter? I've seen some crazy shit done by meth heads on properties I've flipped.

Water and electricity are far easier to steal, and those happen constantly.

Am I the first. Really?

are you retarded? most altcoin can't be mined with asic to date.

Thats dangerous where I live because its not legalized and you can face life sentences if your caught.
If I were to do it though, i'd do this:
>build underground bunker
>make it secret
>grow dat 420
>snoopdogg.png
>take the strains and sell the to the local dealers
>i will be the dealers supplier
>grow in huge quantites
>sell for less that what the dealers are going to sell for
>still make raw profit
>?????
>profit?

>undercut some nignogs already supplying
>they set up a meet pretending to be buyers
>get capped

Filled in those ???? for you there user

Why don't you go take a hammer to some parking meters while you're at it, small-time?

You think I give you all the tips?? Lol, good luck. Like I said you may be getting away with it elsewhere but I know out overruns and variances and I'm quite confident we get 99.99999% of the cheaters. There are so many ways...

>2016, no electronic meter, which utility is this?

Legitimately curious what you do to prevent this sort of thing.

Not sure about them, but in the Pittsburgh area they are mainly mechanical, though they did connect an electronic device to them to make it easy to read with a scanner.

One option I learned about in electrical engineering was using a capacitor connected in parallel to the electrical load to correct the power factor of the electrical load.

Holy shit rare

Oh I should add that Duquesne light is replacing them to digital as the mechanical ones go bad.

There are better ways of stealing power lol

His is silly and you should know as an EE major it's silly.
You would have to get the load correct to figure out the value needed for the capacitor. Maybe if you had your computer's load spread down and could put in some sort of variable capacitor you still wouldn't be efficient enough to make a difference
Learn your shit bro

>pffff at the proverbial scary nignog

Go right ahead user. Grow that shit