How to become a multimillionaire?

I realize this seems like the average "How to into rich" thread, but it sort of isn't. Historically, there have only been about 3 ways a person becomes a hundred millionaire - billionaire and those are:

1: Monopolize a commodity or service (Telecom companies, Oil, Chemicals/Food)
2: Massive con jobs (Evangelical pastors with private jets, Apple, Scientology, etc.)
3: Direct government welfare (Government non-profits that receive levies or direct tax money, ponzi schemes like Tesla and SpaceX, the MIC, etc.)

On top of this, it's nearly impossible to achieve any of these if you aren't born at least upper middle class. Look at all billionaires and hundred millionaires. The vast majority of them were born at least upper middle class and a significant percentage of them were born richer than that. Oprah is the oddball, not the norm. Stories like Elon Musk's and Donald Trump's are as common as dirt among the truly wealthy.

So, being that I come from an extremely poor background, how could I ever hope to achieve this sort of wealth? I need capital on this level to complete many important projects. I realize a lot of people are going to suggest to just present the ideas to X, but though my ideas are important, they're not scammy or gimmicky or entertainment related enough to make a fuckton of cash, I think. They're actual causes meant to fix many of the problems of the world, so I doubt I can find backers.

Before you post, don't bother posting "muh bootstraps" or going on a bitching tirade about laziness or otherwise proving that you're 15 or claiming you're a billionaire or other fucking annoying lying on the internet that plagues all blue boards, because I'll just ignore your worthless ass. I'm looking for actual, productive suggestions here. I realize that's damn near asking the impossible of a child-plagued blue board, of course, but there it is.

that's not true.

real ways to become filthy rich:

> break the law
> financial/legal/jewish fuckery
> start a legitimate business and provide a valuable product or service

Don't discount breaking the law, either. If you really want to be successful, you have to beat somebody at their own game and be the absolute best

>that's not true.

>literally reinforces everything I just said

The only thing you added was organized crime, but that typically just falls under direct government welfare since governments are always inextricably tied to it.

Trumpcoin

>Stories like Elon Musk's and Donald Trump's are as common as dirt among the truly wealthy.
They are rare but not as rare as you think. 99% of rich people don't go around advertising their wealth to the world or become public figures

>1: Monopolize a commodity or service (Telecom companies, Oil, Chemicals/Food)
2: Massive con jobs (Evangelical pastors with private jets, Apple, Scientology, etc.)
3: Direct government welfare (Government non-profits that receive levies or direct tax money, ponzi schemes like Tesla and SpaceX, the MIC, etc.)

4. kneepads and lip balm

I was talking about how they started upper middle class or richer and stayed there or higher. Rags to riches is mostly a myth to keep dumb goyim slaves toiling.

Rags to riches is possible but my guess is you need to think outside the box. Nobody will tell you how to do it, because if they knew they would do it themselves and not tell you anything

I always enjoy reading the random story of about how average joe's farm that was passed down two generations apparently is over a huge oil reserve and they get a fat multi million payout

Like some random dude in a town of 5000 out in South Dakota has a net worth that is probably double of his whole town itself because they hit the lotto in where their grand dad put the stake down

What the hell is the vaporub for?

For your lips

Just place the bait and get lucky.

Do you understand, OP?

>2: Massive con jobs
>Scientology, etc.

WE are L3GION we never forgive :P
checkmate scilons :)))

suck 100.000 dicks for 10$ each

i don't give a fuck for me $500k would be all the money i ever wanted.
i could live comfortably from the interest on it pretty much anywhere on the world.

This isn't just about living comfortably. I can leave reasonably comfortably as poor as I am. I have goals in life, I just can't complete them because I don't have the money. I would be one of the rare people who would use my wealth to fix shit instead of buying five mansions and 3 yachts.

>use my wealth to fix shit instead
why not just throw your money out the window?

problems have a tendency to grow larger the more money you throw at them. this is of course not the universal nature of problems more the nature of people trying to solve them.

>Omg why even do anything? Everything just gets worse if you do!
Fuck off, retard.

>I would be one of the rare people who would use my wealth to fix shit instead of buying five mansions and 3 yachts.
Buying 5 mansions and 3 yachts keeps the ultra rich from paying their fair share of taxes.

Wouldn't want that money going to charity or schools or hospitals...

But yeah, I see what you're saying and I'm in a similar boat.

well this has been my life experience.
money doesn't solve problems only make them bigger. throw money at starving african children ridden with aids there will be more starving african children with aids and the militias torturing them raping and killing them grow stronger.

money is not a magic wand you give it to anyone to solve a particular problem they will be counter-interested in solving it in hopes of milking you even more.

But Africans ARE the problem. Of course if you make more of them you'll have more problems. See, this is the shit I'm talking about. The people who currently have all the wealth are fucking morons. Well actually they're not. They WANT this "problem" because it means more cheap workers. They caused this problem on purpose. It's not a problem for them.

>people rejecting idea of buying trump coin
Are same faggots in 90 who said Internet sites are just a gimmicks

it was just a great example of how throwing money at anything you perceive as problem is counterproductive.

you need to actually do shit figuratively with your own two hands if you want to make the world a better place there is no way around it.

i want to write great open-source free programs for people to use and communicate and share stuff securely with. i don't need billions for that i only need the time a passive income would give me to do it.

financial security frees you up to do good whatever form you choose. sadly i'm still a wageslave. but it's a work in progress.

>bawwwwww life is unfair! Why can't I be a billionaire too?

It's really quite simple OP. If your ancestors weren't so lazy and stupid, maybe you'd have a chance. But remember, you are your ancestors' reincarnation and share their uselessness as well.

Your only hope is to try and seduce a woman from a wealthy family and then maybe you can breed the weakness out of your genetic lineage.

Until then, you are untermensch born to serve your masters.

>it was just a great example of how throwing money at anything you perceive as problem is counterproductive.
But it wasn't a great example, you moron. It was a shit example. The rich WANT the population of Africa to explode so they can import cheap workers into the West. The plan went PRECISELY as it was intended. It's only a faiure in the eyes of those who don't grasp its true purpose.

Shut up, kike.

no you are looking at it wrong
nobody needs unskilled labor in the future so there are no secret breeding grounds in the dark continent.

it's just misery made worse by well intentioned meddling.

wow nice trips satan!

>Saying the blatant opposite of reality makes me a genius!
Stop polluting my thread with your idiocy.

>Africans
>Workers

pick one

maybe post some proof to your lunacy before you call others idiots nigger?
there is absolutely no signs of cheap labor be in increasing demand in the west. in fact the opposite is true most unskilled workers are now unemployable.

I'm reading a lot of fallacies in your arguments. Not sure if bait.

Lots of people who had nothing had a good idea and became something. Yes having money helps but isn't needed. If you yourself are not rich start climbing up the ladder of wealthy people. Work on your social skills, believe it or not being a trustworthy business partner is worth a lot. Socialize with those higher up and once you hit the ceiling find a way to go up even more. If you're young you've got time.

Holy fuck you're dense. Tinfoil confirmed
The only way to speed up developing countries' growth is making creating jobs. You cannot just skip the steps ( esp. industrialization) and become a first world country from one day to another by adding money. Its a process within a more or less fixed timeframe.