/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/pdnTF6zW

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/index.html#!sec4
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/63775517200/im-being-irrationally-annoyed-by-naegi-having-a
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143264064203/dr-togami-vol-ii-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=4EQAxulGqq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post with best boy

Thank you for the new thread!

Repeating myself from the last one:

Komaeda-user and Ishimaru-user from last night's stageplay viewing, I would like to speak to you two about some of the ideas we discussed last night. Please let me know when you see this.

So can we agree that Nagito and Fuyuhiko are Hajime's helpful bros?

I mean even the DR3 website knows Hajime's bros.

nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/index.html#!sec4

>Komaeda and Kuzuryu standing side by side with Hinata.

Man Hinata's crew looks based. Like they're going to fuck you up or something.

I wish Hinata/Izuru didn't get sheltered in and got to attend classes with his 77th batchmates. Would be interesting to see how he'd interact with Kuzuryu while we've seen a bit with how he interacts with Komaeda in chapter 0 of DR2

>Kykoko throwing Makoto under the bus in case 05

God, every girl with even the slightest amount of romantic interest in Makoto delight in screwing him over. Would it kill her to not act like such a bitch?

>implying Makoto doesn't get off on girls screwing him over

It's funny how Sayaka usually gets flack for doing Makoto dirty but Kyoko doesn't get much flack from her action.

Granted Sayaka's was a bit worse and she never got the chance to fully atone for it like Kyoko did but still

I wonder who'll betray him this time.

It's not just Sayaka. Mukuro also had a crush on Makoto, and she still let Junko put him in the killing game.

A.I Junko herself also becomes infatuated with Makoto, and she tries the whole graduation thing at the end of DR2 on him.

I'm glad they screw him over. It would he boring if they were just the generic super nice assistant with no personal motives of their own.

It gives them character.

They're characters doesn't revolve around being Makoto's love harem

Well sure, but Makoto just fucking lets them walk all over him. I just want someone to try it in 3 and have older Makoto turn the tables on them.

Depends on which chick digs him in Future Foundation

>A.I Junko herself also becomes infatuated with Makoto

Wait what? She did? I don't recall this.

True. I do wish Makoto got to call them out on their shit but he never got the chance with Sayaka and Mukuro cause they died and he was too forgiving of Kyoko. If it were Hajime, he'd keep much distance between the two for awhile.

And yeah I guess it depends on who likes him in 3 cause you know someone will.

nth for Chiaki did nothing wrong.

Miss SJW hates the idea of Makoto having his own harem more than you do m8

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/63775517200/im-being-irrationally-annoyed-by-naegi-having-a

>homestuck

Makes sense.

Yes, user, what is it you need?

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143264064203/dr-togami-vol-ii-part-2

So DRT is becoming DRK with the Duel Noir thing but with Togamis.

The Togami family is nuts

Pennyworth from DRAE is here so maybe we'll see why he's close to Togami.

Speaking of Togami....

Apparently his name was Kazuya. And he was a 13 year old with confidence issues as his older brothers get on his case

Two Togami siblings were beheaded

Some if not most of the siblings are SHSL students. Like SHSL Karate Master, SHSL Weather Forecasters I'm not making this up SHSL Gourmet etc etc

The creepy Togami twins Asa Togami and Yoru Togami are the SHSL Weather Forecasters

And they predict a 92% chance of the killing weather to continue in the castle located on some remote island with only few people living there but only to serve the castle.

In short this shit is getting crazy. DRT is a hot mess bouncing back and forth

Ah hello! To not bother the general with our back-and-forth, would you mind joining me in the same room we watched the stream last night for a few minutes? It seems to still be up and will make it easier for us to talk.

>some if not most of the siblings are SHSL students

That's stupid. Really stupid. Byakuya gained his SHSL title because he won that game, right? It's ridiculous to have the other Togami siblings be SHSL.

And why would he change his name to Byakuya if he wasn't Kazuya?

This shit is ruining Togami.

>That's stupid. Really stupid. Byakuya gained his SHSL title because he won that game, right?

That might not be the only reason. Apparently here he doesn't have any particular outstanding talent compared to his older siblings.

>It's ridiculous to have the other Togami siblings be SHSL.

Well they ARE Togamis... just like how Shinobu is the SHSL Secretary. They were all probably talented people.

>And why would he change his name to Byakuya if he wasn't Kazuya?

Who knows. It does sound stupid though. Unless there's a reason for the name change if Kazuya really is the Togami we know, it makes no sense for the name change.

>This shit is ruining Togami.

No kidding. From the heated rival, to the sorta gag character to this? Even if it's just his backstory it just feels so weird.

because what Sayaka did was a bad thing
what Mukuro did was a bad thing
what Kyoko did was not a bad thing. It's what any of us would've done.

So Togami was basically the Makoto out of his siblings in this death game.

Is that what I'm getting out of this

>what Kyoko did was not a bad thing.

Bullshit. Even she knew she was basically letting Makoto cover her up yet didn't try to stop him nor save him from his sacrifice.

Why else would she feel guilty.

Her actions were almost as bad as Sayaka's

She should have focused on revealing the truth behind the case. She knew Makoto didn't do it, and that she didn't do it, and that the other four had airtight alibis.

Meaning that out of everyone, she was the only one who knew for sure that Mukuro hadn't been killed by one of them, but the Mastermind. But instead of revealing that fact, she played Byakuya's Alibi game, and because Makoto was the only other person with no alibi, she went for him.

Instead of aiming to discover the truth, she was trying to get Makoto to take the fall.

She disgraced the name of Ultimate Detective.

Not really when you look at it, Sayaka did it just to get out herself, Kyoko was trying to find a way to stop Monokuma completely

she wasn't letting Makoto "cover her up". It was a trap to turn Kyoko and Makoto against each other, neither had actually killed Mukuro. She didn't get punished because Makoto's extraordinarily altruistic, not because of any malice on her part.

I'm here! What's up?

she didn't know 100% for sure that Makoto didn't do it, just like Makoto didn't know 100% that she didn't do it. She suspected it was a trap, she knew everybody else had an air-tight alibi, and she knew she didn't do it. Further, Monokuma cut the case short before the truth could be revealed. She isn't a bad person for not being willing to sacrifice herself for Makoto.

From spoiler fan art I've seen on a Japanese artist's blog, I'm fairly sure that the name Kazuya is used as an alias for the female disguise that Togami was mentioned to have in the reviews brought up a few threads ago. Pulling a Chihiro to get a leg up on beating his siblings probably.

>Not really when you look at it, Sayaka did it just to get out herself, Kyoko was trying to find a way to stop Monokuma completely

By sacrificing Makoto. Instead of trying to seek the whole truth and not play Byakuya's game. Stop trying to defend her. She was doing Makoto dirty. Even she realized it.

You don't get it. She was letting Makoto take the fall. She knew it was a trap but instead of trying to piece it out with the others she just went off and gunned for Makoto knowing he couldn't have killed Mukuro. None of them did. She was worried about her own life which isn't a bad thing but was willingly putting Makoto's at risk knowing he didn't do it.

Jesus this thing sounds cringe worthy. Good thing I was never going to read it.

>Byakuya noticed a certain incongruity with Chihiro's female body because he was also a crossdresser at one stage

Deepest lore.

You're essentially getting mad at her for not putting Makoto's life above her own. She didn't even 100% trust Makoto at that point, it wouldn't have been consistent with her character to do that. She couldn't get to the actual murder because the case was cut short. Frankly I think it's ridiculous that you're putting this on the same level as Sayaka doing attempted murder. You're a big liar if you say you'd do anything differently than Kyoko given her situation.

>She isn't a bad person for not being willing to sacrifice herself for Makoto.

But she did a bad thing by letting Makoto take the fall knowing he didn't do it or gunning for him knowing he didn't do it. She knew it was a trap set up by Monokuma. She would then know that because of it Monokuma was most likely the real killer.

She knew all this yet did what she did. Which yes because she was trying to save her own life and think about herself just like Sayaka but was willing to sacrifice Makoto for it.

Which again is why she felt guilty and apologized to him afterwards by saving him.

I just played the fifth trial, and going off of Kyoko's dialogue afterwards and at the start of chapter 6, Kyoko at that point definitely believed that Mukuro was killed by the mastermind.

>Kyoko herself knew she did Makoto dirty
>Kyokofags still defend her shit

Hilarious

>But she did a bad thing by letting Makoto take the fall knowing he didn't do it or gunning for him knowing he didn't do it.
she had two options
1. Take the fall herself.
2. Let Makoto, who, again, she can't be 100% sure that he didn't do it because he's the only one other than Monokuma without a solid alibi in her mind, take the fall.
she chose the option that most rational people would pick, and it was not a bad thing. What Makoto did was the weird thing.

Disgusting.

Why are they doing this to Togami.

In comparison to saint-like Makoto who literally just tried to sacrifice himself for her, yeah. But she wasn't really doing him dirty.

Except she had given Makoto the out in that situation, I mean I might remember wrongly but doesn't she just accept it if Makoto goes after the lie?
She left the decision entirely on him and everything that happened was down to his choice

Guys guys, she did wrong but tried to redeem herself. It's all that matters. Whether you think she's a shit or not for doing it it's up to you

Did you not pay attention to the trial and afterwards?

She literally knew from the getco that the mastermind was behind Mukuro's death and felt this whole trial was meant to be a trap for her. She knew these things. It's why she repeatedly said that she couldn't die. It's why she instead of working with the others in the trial and trying to get the one up on Monokuma, she literally just went along with the game ByaKuya was playing just to save herself and instead throw it on the one other person which was Makoto even though she knew he didn't do it. Even when Makoto was trying to save her by not reveal the key she had, she was doing the opposite for him. Makoto felt Kyoko didn't kill Mukuro and neither did he. Same with Kyoko but unlike Makoto she was just thinking about saving herself and tossing Makoto to the wolves.

She didn't do nearly as much damage as Sayaka or Mukuro but her actions definitely weren't noble at all towards Makoto

Which again which you people keep letting fly over your head is why she apologized afterwards because she realized she was fucking him over while he tried to save her.

she didn't do anything wrong in that situation
no. Makoto proved there was a way for her to get inside her room, eliminating a supposed alibi of hers at the moment. Then the trial ends with the evidences seemingly weighing heavier on Kyoko than Makoto.

tbf I don't blame Kyoko for trying to save herself in 1-5 at all. The bigger bitch move is that she didn't spill all the beans on Monokuma before she died.

>Makoto felt Kyoko didn't kill Mukuro and neither did he. Same with Kyoko but unlike Makoto she was just thinking about saving herself and tossing Makoto to the wolves.
which is a harsher way of saying Kyoko was acting rationally and not irrationally. Frankly I don't really care if she knew that Makoto wasn't the killer or not. She couldn't have known because not all the evidence was out there, hence why I kept saying 100%, but it's besides the point because the bigger issue is that she knew she didn't do it. So you're acting like it's a bad act to basically not sacrifice yourself for this other person who may or may not be just as innocent as you. Makoto was the one who acted irrationally by sacrificing himself for Kyoko, Kyoko was acting like any person here would.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Not arguing what she did was a bitch move, but the fact is she had only pieces of the puzzle and even if she pointed out that the Mastermind done it there was no way for her to swing any belief, plus who the fuck would she point to as being the true Mastermind? As far as I remember she didn't have anything on their identity.
You're completely right she should have spilled the beans but I doubt it would have changed the end fate of the other survivors, the only thing she could hope for is surviving and bringing down the Mastermind herself

she clammed up as soon as she got announced as the killer. At that point she should started saying everything she knew. The point was that she was being petulant and her knowledge died with her. She was mad at everybody else when she should've been using her last moments to hinder the mastermind in any way she could.

But all that was inside Makoto's head. And even so while accepting it, she didn't seem keen on giving over the key to Makoto and co. which could have helped them take down the Mastermind

At least Celeste handed over the Alter Ego key to help the others out before her execution.

Kyoko didn't give them shit. Just going by this scenario in Makoto's head.

It was Makoto's choice not to rat her out or not just like it was Kyoko's choice to get down to the bottom of this weird trial with Mukuro like Makoto was trying to do bit later or just play along with the games trying to save yourself and doom an innocent person who you know didn't do it based on what she knew and deduced.

Thank you. At least someone understood the point of the trial. She redeemed herself from her bad action. She did bad. It's human. She's not perfect.

Just like Sayaka who did worse and Mukuro even more so but both never got the chance to truly redeem themselves if you count out IF

All Sayaka had was the dying message thing and that could be interpreted in either direction

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

I want to love-bully Komaeda!

Had she thrown out all she knew at the time all it would do is cast further suspicion her, plus it would have just fed Monokuma with all her knowledge before she could put it together and it would just get twisted and used against her.

I mean what would have happened had she
thrown all the information out at that point? Other than her most likely being called out on her shady actions sneaking round the school and thrown under the bus by Byakuya

>she didn't do anything wrong in that situation

On trying to save herself, no I can't blame her for that. But knowingly tossing Makoto to the wolves knowing he didn't do it was where she did wrong and she admitted she did wrong

And I don't count what she did in the bad ending since it didn't really happen but if so, then yeah what she did there was even worse. Even Celeste didn't do what she did in that scenario

Nah I don't mean that she done good, I just interpreted it as a gamble on her part on what Makoto felt was the best choice

>On trying to save herself, no I can't blame her for that. But knowingly tossing Makoto to the wolves knowing he didn't do it was where she did wrong
they're exactly the same thing. If she HADN'T "thrown Makoto to the wolves" she'd be killing herself, knowing she hadn't killed Mukuro. She wasn't any more culpable than Makoto, why is it a "bad thing" to choose herself?

>Had she thrown out all she knew at the time all it would do is cast further suspicion her
Who cares, she was a dead girl walking at that point anyway.
>plus it would have just fed Monokuma with all her knowledge before she could put it together and it would just get twisted and used against her.
I'm talking about after she was decided to be the killer.
>I mean what would have happened had she
thrown all the information out at that point?
Maybe they would've taken it to heart, maybe not. Better than it dying with her.

So I've started the second game now and after like 15 minutes everything begins to stutter like crazy and go in slowmotion and gets progressively worse until I restart it.
Feels like my pc is downclocking or something because the game is not at all demanding.
Is there any way to fix this shit?

Ahh I'm meaning previous to the verdict, completely misunderstood the post I was responding too so mu bad, it dying with her without at least going to was an utter dick move I agree but its about as canon as IF

>Had she thrown out all she knew at the time all it would do is cast further suspicion her, plus it would have just fed Monokuma with all her knowledge before she could put it together and it would just get twisted and used against her

Had she had faith in Makoto, she wouldn't have to worry about that. Makoto saw the hand of the person who attacked him, this person didn't have the Fenrir symbol nor the fake nails that Mukuro had. He along with Kyoko would deduce that the two couldn't be one in the same. The masked person who attacked Makoto couldn't be the same masked person who was dead aka Mukuro.

All of this would have fallen back to Kyoko again but this time she'd be able to save herself by showing her hands to everyone which had the scars proving she wasn't the one who tried to kill Makoto and it would then show that there is someone else in the school who killed Mukuro. The mastermind.

All Kyoko literally had to do was work with Makoto on this thing. He'd be able to help her prove her alibi along with his own since it reveals a 7th person is inside the school.

I have the exact same issue with game 1.

I have no idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

I guess. I kinda treat it as canon. How the fuck else did Naegi know that Kyoko's execution was basically going to be the exact same as his?

I've played the first game on a laptop with a crappy HD4000 and it was working perfectly fine. I guess it was actually using more than 5% of it's power to run it so it didn't throttle.

And it's worth pointing out that there's a reason Kyoko didn't spill the beans right then and there. It's the same reason Mukuro and Junko have different last names. Gameplay purposes. It would've been stupid to have a big info-dump right before essentially an optional "bad end".

But she was gambling on his life.

This.>> Literally she could have just gone with this. She was just fixated on herself so she could solve the mystery which is why she wasn't looking at any other route to go with this.

She knew nobody but the mastermind could have been behind Mukuro's death.

She did Makoto dirty like Sayaka did except without trying to kill anybody on her own.

What was stopping her from giving them the key?

Its been a while but did he know it was going to be the same? Wouldn't have changed much even if he did.

Also in the same scenario you could probably lay as much blame on Alter Ego not jumping in to save Kyoko and just going dormant for all time.

That would only work if they had noticed the amount of bodies in storage which they didn't take note of until after the fifth trial, and at that point they all assumed the 7th person was the corpse in the garden anyway

That wouldn't have worked. They already knew there was a mastermind in the school. The person who tried to kill Makoto didn't really matter, because it's not enough to establish that there IS another person in school, you have to establish that it's Junko. Kyoko says it's a trap in the class trial, it doesn't change anything, they didn't have enough evidence to gather that it was Junko.

Further, she wasn't rso much "going after" Makoto as she was putting holes in his alibis. You'd need to establish this stuff on the way to figuring out the true culprit anyway, but the class trial ended before they could.

Actually, the Detention execution was Kyoko's. Makoto's involved being put into a barrel and having spikes shoved through it.

>Its been a while but did he know it was going to be the same? Wouldn't have changed much even if he did.
Well compare Kyoko's and Makoto's punishments. They're basically the same except they have slightly different music (Supplementary Lessons for the Unlucky for Makoto, Supplementary Lessons for the Mysterious for Kyoko). All of that happened in Makoto's "day dream". I always kinda took it as Kodaka saying "this is what would happen if Makoto didn't take the fall for Kyoko".

This.
Everyone seems to forget that the trial gets cut off and prevents any further elaboration on Kyoko and Makoto's alibi's, its why Junko stopped the trial at that exact point, to force them to blame Kyoko but Makoto screwed it up and there was no choice but to take him down instead

that's his alternate execution from the art book, this is his execution
youtube.com/watch?v=4EQAxulGqq8

They didn't need to know the amount of bodies in the storage room. They must needed to call out a major contradiction to the case.

Like why did the masked attacker not have fake nails or Fenrir tattoo that the masked person who was found dead was said to have? They were able to investigate the body after the explosion and saw the hands.

They could have worked with just that and that could have revealed that another person was inside the school.

Even Monokuma couldn't call a fast judgment when they know that at that point someone else was inside the school and that person was the one who not only tried to kill Makoto but was also the person who killed Mukuro.

Huh can't remember that day dream at all, I guess that sort of makes sense but then that would mean that Makoto has some sort of clairvoyant ability which is pretty weird.
I mean his actual execution was supposed to be I really wish they had that as a game over event

Who cares? Before the class trial they already suspected there was a mastermind. When Kyoko calls it a trap she was clearly alluding to the fact that it was set up by the mastermind.
>Even Monokuma couldn't call a fast judgment when they know that at that point someone else was inside the school
On the contrary, I think that's exactly what he would do. You can't end a class trial picking "mysterious other person we don't know." THAT's something Monokuma would never accept.

>That wouldn't have worked. They already knew there was a mastermind in the school. The person who tried to kill Makoto didn't really matter, because it's not enough to establish that there IS another person in school, y

Um yes it did matter. It matters to show that Makoto nor Kyoko could have been the killer not when this big contradiction still existed. That would have been enough to call out the possibility of another person in the school which was the real mastermind.

And you seem to forget that none of them knew the trial would be cut short

Hence why Kyoko should have worked on that angle with the masked attacker with Makoto.

She just took the easier and less noble way out of it.

Question.

What do you guys dislike seeing in, and what do you want to see in, a Dangan Ronpa Killing Game Fanfic?

Just because you prove that the person that attacked Makoto and the corpse in the garden aren't the same person doesn't magically give Kyoko and Makoto an alibi. They'd have to prove more than that, and they didn't have the evidence for that.

Yeah I get that, but Byakuya can get pretty fucking tetchy if he feels someone is dodging questions so its easier poking holes in other alibi's in order to draw suspicion away and get an opening to explain what happened.
Also Kyoko was pretty tight-lipped about her hands for a reason, she only revealed it in case 6 because at that point there was literally no other option.

Most of it is a pretty poor call on her part but she had no way of knowing what actually had happened or that the case was going to get cut short like it did, I wouldn't say she threw Makoto under the bus on it

>Who cares? Before the class trial they already suspected there was a mastermind. When Kyoko calls it a trap she was clearly alluding to the fact that it was set up by the mastermind.

Which does nothing to refute the idea that the mastermind or this other person could have been behind it. That's why they could have called faulty on this whole case by digging deeper. This is what you don't understand.

>On the contrary, I think that's exactly what he would do. You can't end a class trial picking "mysterious other person we don't know." THAT's something Monokuma would never accept.

Not unless he wants to make his viewers at home know that he couldn't break the kids with despair fairly which is what Kyoko got on him about later.

If they were able to sniff out that contradiction, then they could have easily told Monokuma off about postponing the trial until they uncover the entire circumstances of Mukuro's case because of the clear contradiction. With how he was already backed into a corner, with enough persuasion he would have done so.

>Which does nothing to refute the idea that the mastermind or this other person could have been behind it. That's why they could have called faulty on this whole case by digging deeper. This is what you don't understand.
it doesn't matter unless they can name who the mastermind is, and they couldn't. This is what you don't understand.
>Not unless he wants to make his viewers at home know that he couldn't break the kids with despair fairly which is what Kyoko got on him about later.
He obviously doesn't care about that because 1-5 is a sham in the first place. He doesn't care about doing it "fairly", he cares about inflicting the most despair possible.
>If they were able to sniff out that contradiction, then they could have easily told Monokuma off about postponing the trial until they uncover the entire circumstances of Mukuro's case because of the clear contradiction.
What contradiction? That there's another person involved, something everybody already gathered? There was already unsolved things in the case and Monokuma ended it. He has always made it clear he ends cases when he gets bored and he said he was bored.

>Just because you prove that the person that attacked Makoto and the corpse in the garden aren't the same person doesn't magically give Kyoko and Makoto an alibi. They'd have to prove more than that, and they didn't have the evidence for that.

And that's what you don't get. The fact that such a glaring contradiction exists is why the possibility of another person in the school got bigger. It would then have it being three suspects who could have killed Mukuro by this logic. Byakuya and the others would be on board with it and pressure Monokuma to postpone the trial case or have the viewers at home know he couldn't win his own game without having to cheat. Why else did he agree to a retrial in chapter 6?

You underestimate how backed into a corner the mastermind in the last two chapters.

>Also Kyoko was pretty tight-lipped about her hands for a reason, she only revealed it in case 6 because at that point there was literally no other option.

And nothing would have stopped her from doing the same thing in this situation. She was adamant on taking down the mastermind and at this point saving herself.

I'd think she'd be more anxious to take them off than she was in the chapter 6 trial

You overestimate that she was backed into any corner at all. It's all about inflicting despair for Junko, she was always playing around with them. When was the last time Monokuma was "pressured" into anything? He isn't PRESSURED into doing a do-over trial, he's incentivized into doing it. But there was nothing they had to offer in 1-5, and he wanted to reach his ultimate goal of playing Makoto against Kyoko. You seem to forget that the only reason they find out that it was Junko at all was that she gave them the evidence to do it. She kills herself, they don't kill her. They don't pressure Junko into anything, she decides how and what she wants to happen until 2-6.

>it doesn't matter unless they can name who the mastermind is, and they couldn't. This is what you don't understand

You literally don't get it at all

>He obviously doesn't care about that because 1-5 is a sham in the first place. He doesn't care about doing it "fairly", he cares about inflicting the most despair possible

And you clearly didn't pay attention to his behavior in that chapter and especially in the next one.

>What contradiction? That there's another person involved, something everybody already gathered? There was already unsolved things in the case and Monokuma ended it. He has always made it clear he ends cases when he gets bored and he said he was bored.

What you don't get is he couldn't call the verdict when there is the possibility of another person who hasn't been accounted for. Not with the contradiction in the air.

Unless he wants to go about and play more unfairly even when called out on it and there being evidence of this contradiction from Makoto and Kyoko.

And we see how he cares about his viewers and inflicting despair the game way so yeah....

I get it, you're just wrong. There's literally nothing they could've done to get Monokuma to delay that trial. The evidence they used to figure out Junko was evidence that they received from Junko in 1-6. There had been class trials when there was clearly a person unaccounted for before, Junko doesn't care about that.

>You underestimate how backed into a corner the mastermind in the last two chapters.
Yeah and that's why the trial get cut short, its possible that Kyoko would have went after that angle once suspicion was deflected, as it stood it was very unlikely Byakuya would even listen never mind believe her and with Toko he could force Hina and Yasuhiro onto his side.

I still agree she done fucked up but there's no way there was any malice or indifference to Makoto's life with her actions, she was in a corner and fought tooth and nail out of it then got fucked over before she could save Makoto as well

>You overestimate that she was backed into any corner at all.

So you're going to ignore her actions and Kyoko's words?

>When was the last time Monokuma was "pressured" into anything? He isn't PRESSURED into doing a do-over trial, he's incentivized into doing it.

He was clearly pressured. Stop trying to sugarcoat it. It was plain as day. He got caught playing dirty and was pressured using his own game rules and viewers to do the trial over again

You don't get it and you didn't pay attention to the details so that's why you're not seeing this possibility.

They didn't even need to know it was Junko at that point. They just needed to show that someone else was inside the school and Monokuma with his cameras should have known this

Monokuma ending it even when the students agreed and argued the contradiction and that they need a retrial to do this right would have looked bad on him and the whole purpose of the game.

It's why he would have postponed it or have no choice but to postpone it.

Byakuya might be stubborn but he's not an idiot. With the contradiction that Makoto and Kyoko throw at his face, you're saying he wouldn't question it?

I don't think he'd end things that quickly while hearing all those things being said.

I'm factoring in their actions and words. Monokuma isn't PRESSURED into it because he doesn't have to do anything. Junko is motivated by despair and she thinks despair will always conquer hope. That's why she not only puts on the last class trial, but also why she put together the killing game in the first place. It's a game to her, it's why she throws evidence at them in 1-6.

They knew there was another person in the school at that point, they were all talking openly about the mastermind at that point. Monokuma obviously didn't care about ending it too soon because he already does that in 1-5. It's not about being "fair and square", it's about inflicting despair.

Wow, it looks like these Anons are so close, now they're fighting like Sisters!

Ok whatever you say user. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this because clearly were never going to see eye to eye on this.

I'm assuming you're the same user and I can go all day about this with you but it wouldn't do much good so agree to disagree

>a 2 hours long discussion about a boring girl!

>Byakuya might be stubborn but he's not an idiot.
And that's exactly why it wouldn't fly for him, he would see Kyoko coming out with an elaborate theory about another student being in the school, even with Makoto backing her up he would be able to point out that he was delusional and was fading in and out of consciousness by Makoto's own admittance, it'd be easy to paint the maked person and Kyoko as being one and the same and her using the mask to disguise the corpse.

I mean we're all arguing theories here at this point, its pretty clear that the Mastermind baited them all perfectly into a trap and cut it off before they got too far, that's why they cut it as soon as Makoto doesn't fess up about Kyoko having the key because they knew after that point they would start doing exactly what your saying and get all the contradictions together.

It pretty much comes down to timing, had Kyoko mentioned earlier then just maybe they could have done it but its a big maybe and its pretty much given she was going to spill the beans once she got the blame off herself.

She's the Ultimate Detective and almost full out states she's used to working lone wolf so pairing up wouldn't exactly come natural to her even in that situation

That's what I'm saying.

We need best boy!

What do you think about his DR3: Despair design?

I think you may have made an error in your choice of image, user!

Sure, I do have a few pics of best boy and Fuyuhiko. I need to sort through my folders though.