Senran Kagura General /skg/ #716

Old Thread: Mr. Elephant's Very Own OP Edition

>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/VHh2LGhn
>New Wave Card Archive (Updated 03/05/16)
mediafire.com/download/ikqffaf6tq9a479/New_Wave_Cards_(03-05-2016).zipqd01lq/New_Wave_Cards_(01
>Newest Fanart on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ

>Estival Versus is out in NA and EU!
amazon.com/gp/product/B0194VWTRM
estivalversus.com/projects/estival-versus-pre-order/
>DLC Schedule
estivalversus.com/updates/

>Japanese Gameplay wiki for Estival Versus (contains links to gameplay wikis for all SK games)
wikinavi.net/kaguraEV/index.php
>All Level 50 Estival Versus Character Stats
i.imgur.com/WJW9pcb.jpg
>Japanese image uploader
ux.getuploader.com/senran_kagura/thumbnail
>Estival Versus Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

>Senran Kagura 2:Deep Crimson
hanzonationalacademy.com/sk2/
amazon.com/Senran-Kagura-Deep-Crimson-Double-Nintendo/dp/B00UJ9LSB2

>NEW WAVE GUIDE AND LINKS
>How to play New Wave
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Edit's Guide to Mobacoins
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>New Wave Cards
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>New Wave Card wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/
>New Wave Event wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kaguranwg/
>New Wave event/story downloads
yahoo.jp/box/45YZpu

>OTHER LINKS
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6
>SV PSN info
pastebin.com/4EwhVd1N
>OP Logo Master Image
i.imgur.com/YbLPokQ.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

glassgiant.com/ascii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hibari thread!

Mr. Elephant!

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

I consistently get 5 quotes, get on my level

Lovin Kafuru!

that doesn't look like a baby

I love Asuka! Every Thread!

God damn fucking smash my dick with a ball-peen hammer I fucking love this woman oh god I need to put my diamond shaft in her ga ga cave and pump her full of little dick spooges good lord how can one woman be so hot I just wanna stick my gun in her and blow her fucking brains out fuck yeah just take that dick all day mother fucker oh please yes fuck dick tearing sex oh fuck you love it you fucking fuck fuck

I tried to cheat the ascii with this, but my phone has shit pasting.

glassgiant.com/ascii/

Froggy gang bang

Appreciating Hanabi!

If Jasmine was my grandmother, things would be different around here.

You'd actually get off your ass and do something with your life?

She sure doesnt!

First thing I'd do is my grandmother.

Rocking Naraku's tits on my dick!

I desire Rin.

Why doesn't your favorite senran look like a mid 90's rapper?

Haruka post

Sit
on
face

Imu looks better in that picture than Miyabi does

because my senran isn't a man

So, Naraku likes movies and rock music?

Kat with no panties!

Post comfy boobs

Neither is Miyabi! She's a cute girl! A cute girl that looks like a mid 90's rapper!

I bet Katsu gives Krazy footjobs in public.

Happy Super Idol: USAMINMIN!

Nice

You weren't paying attention in class and Rin just called on you.

Without looking it up, name all the planets.

uranus and urvagina

mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter, rin's giant titties, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto still counts don't even start

I'm trying to figure out why Miyabi didn't button her pants.

Suzune sensei's left and right moons

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Fuck school!

ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA--

So I have some questions about the actual gameplay itself that I wasn't able to garner from reviews.

Is the progression just arena fights? Like, are the maps closed in spaces where you eliminate your opponents? Or do you move from area to area?

Also, how complex are the fighting mechanics? Let's say, on a scale of God of War being 1 (the simplest) and DMC4 being 10 (the most complex).

Also, I was thinking of getting the PS4 version. Is there any reason not to? It seems similar to the Vita version, so I would assume I'm not missing out on anything?

Fuckin' this.

Can I get away by telling Rin she looks pretty?

I want sister imu to teach me the word of the lord.

Plut is not a planet

I want a thighjob from Imu. I don't care whay I have to do to get it.

Turn in my "Unlimited Breast Works" essay.

Do you even know the names of all the Old Testament's books?

various stages that take place in certain areas. there's a few maps but they're usually split up into various sections, though either way the selection isn't that high

it's a musou, and not a particularily amazing one. great fun but kinda mindless fun you know. I guess I'd say 4 or 5/10?

I have the PS4 version and don't have the vita so I don't know the exact differences but i assume it's mostly just resolution/framerate/number of enemies on the screen type things

Which Senran would you contemplate the future of Western civilization with on a Saturday night?

I want a soft, dumb poochie bitch to sit on my faaaaaaaace!

The PS4 is the better version.

Some missions are arena centered. Most of them split fights between areas, usually with the last area including a boss.

The mechanics are not that complicated. Simple enough to pick up on.

>Is the progression just arena fights? Like, are the maps closed in spaces where you eliminate your opponents? Or do you move from area to area?

Yeah, you run forward and hit stuff.

>Also, how complex are the fighting mechanics? Let's say, on a scale of God of War being 1 (the simplest) and DMC4 being 10 (the most complex).

Like Dynasty Warriors

Hey, that funny, I also happen to have that exact image saved.

How is the variety in the combat? Do the girls have different moves? Do they have different "stats", like one is slower and another is faster and things like that?

That thing is not my forté. But I guess Haruka would be a good partner to discuss philosophy, morality and theism.

the difference is PS4 is 60fps and Vita is 30fps, also PS4 have more enemies in screen.

>Stop, it tickles!

yeah the characters play differently. just for example each character as a special that'll cost five scrolls to use after you hit a certain point (fuck if I remember the exact name for these things.) some are great screen clearers, some are super modes, some are just one gigantic attack and some are worthless trash like yozakuras

>Is the progression just arena fights? Like, are the maps closed in spaces where you eliminate your opponents? Or do you move from area to area?

Basically is different arenas connected by corridors and every level ends with a boss fight.

>Also, how complex are the fighting mechanics? Let's say, on a scale of God of War being 1 (the simplest) and DMC4 being 10 (the most complex).

Very simplistic, I'd argue God of War has a lot of more variety due the different magics, skills, weapons and relics you can obtain through the game. In SK the only thing you can unlock are new moves.

Also, I was thinking of getting the PS4 version. Is there any reason not to? It seems similar to the Vita version, so I would assume I'm not missing out on anything?

Actually the PS4 is the full version of the game with access to more multiplayer modes and even a few DLC missios unavailable in the Vita version.

Come to think of it, Haruka does seem to be unusually intelligent. Could she be the smartest Senran?

There's something of a level up system involved, where the more the character levels up, the wider their range of combo options are. Each characters have special "ninpo", or special attacks to use as well.

never

Genesis.
Leviticus
Exodus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Ruth
judges
Samuel 1-2
Kings 1-2
Chronicles
Ezra
Nehemia
Tobit
Judith
esther
Maccabees
Jon
Psalms
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
song of songs
wisdom
sirach
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Baruch
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi.

I'm sorry could you repeat that

Just read the post again silly.

Why do all these nuns make me want to sin?!

Thicc

I want to devour this bitch's pussy lips!

procreation isn't a sin

You are missing Austin

THICCS FOR THE THICC GOD

For a moment I thought you copy pasted but I think you wrote it. I see you even included the apocrypha books. Well done!

Thoufh Chronicles is two books, Leviticus and Ruth go after Exodus and Judges respectively.

You sure? It's gonna be like a pool down there.

I'm getting this Yamato.

I can't tell where this idea to sin is coming from,
but you found the right nuns to help you overcome those feelings.

I used to be really religious when I was younger, but now I can barely remember the books. I'm still religious though.

Maybe, or maybe Ikaruga or Imu. Their hobbies are reading and studying, respectively.

That's way more knives than a nun needs.

TOO THICC

Most of the girls are pretty unique. Talking about fast and slow there are the quicker oens who get access to chain dashes, the slower ones can charge their hits to guard break. Inflicting statuses, some gun uses.

But it's in her religion to carry so many knives.

Why are Yamatos the best?

I want to get drunk with Minori!

I'm consider myself religious and philosophical. Maybe a christian apologist at some degree

I want to sin all over Fuga's chest.

Must...resist...urge...to grope...

DON'T LET THE IMOUTO DRINK COFFEE!