>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafg/
New Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fivenightsatfreddysgeneral2/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>New game/book HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRZ9eOJSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
youtube.com/watch?v=z9T8UVY6TDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Endos

never more fitting than now

xth for HER

Sieg Hare

I wonder what names we'll come up with for the new animatronics.

y'know I thought uncle mustard and mustard bon would've stuck around longer than they did

right arm seems a lil short and personally I think you should lower the eyes or something to make the face look shorter?
otherwise I'm diggin it

>Sinn 1948
Don't you mean "Seit 1948"?

is this new dude down to clown around

Thanks for pointing it out, user! Won't be able to fix it for this draw but will see how lowering the eyes will look in another one. Again, thanks!

Don't really know much German to be honest, so apologies on the wording.

After nine years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the weight. Please let me know what you think. I can be reached at the pastebin or on here and while I can't respond to every comment, I do read all of them. My favorite animatronic is the rabbit.

pastebin.com/vheiABPG

I haven't felt so afraid of clicking a random link in very long time.

This meme needs a revival

Repair predicting Jeoff being transferred to the sister location confirmed.

Gee I wonder where Ghost is

reposting for the sake of reposting

I dunno, probably asleep or something. Why?

I'm right here, silly.

Bread you say?

Tagging all my old stuff as (artist) on the booru. Dying from irl bloggy shit killing time I wanna spend finishing stories and drawing more for the general, the usual.

Everyone go watch Foxy Gets Hooked by our very own Britfag right now!

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRZ9eOJSVY

Yes, even if you've already seen it. Especially if you've already seen it! I've seen it three times! It's so fucking good I want to stuff a guard in a suit!

prom is coming up

Auto has apparently been drawing this whole time. While posting this could possibly be construed as a dick move, I only wish to share booty.

pls no

She just keeps growing taller

So it's muttony isn't it?

;)

Ace is Bonniekin pass it on

He also still hates Kung Pow!

Ace is a faggot.

Does she write poetry for the coffeehouses?

This is Foxy mocking Bonnie and it's my favorite thing.

>Ace hates Kung Pow
This is my first time on the thread since March and I am still disappointed in you guys
never change, /5n@f/

I wish you well, for what it's worth.

It would be really shitty if you became an actual ghost.

benis requested me to draw this

It is adorable, like you.

>benis fell for the skype clique

great

I can count off the number of ocfags who aren't in a Skype group on my hand.

>what is tumblr

Great! What is it?

Who are they, user?

It's not skype, now shoo.

Starchy has a tumblr. Benis has a tumblr. You have a dick in your mouth.

Cute shit Panels

nice

Request he finish his fucking comic. Someone legit made an 8 minute professional quality cartoon before he finished doodling in paint.

I swear, you guys are just weebanon trying to find a fresh shtick.

lolman
lovecraftfag
namelessanon
britfag
chickendraw"friend"

You guys jerk him off about this enough in Skype. I'm sick as shit about hearing how Ace is a rabbit. It's been two years, learn a new joke.

Its Snaxfoxy all over again.
Monster battle when

ppbhththbthh

Nameless is in some of the groups though. He's a very nice guy.
And CDF and Brit used to be in one or two of them.

Yeah but you're a poop

How can he make that sound without a tongue?

Why do people keep saying Nameless isn't in Skype? He is. He's a cool dude.

>considering lolman an OCfag
youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg

youtube.com/watch?v=z9T8UVY6TDI

Hello and good to have you back!

This. Finish your stupid comic so people finally stop shitposting about you, you stormfag pedo cunt.

So is this stuff fair game?

The comic is finished. There's literally nothing you can say that changes this fact except for "it didn't end like I thought it would!"

You're retarded. It isn't finished, even the living meme himself has said that it isn't finished.

Pretty sure Mastermind and Rugrats aren't a part of any Skype.

Here, now fuck off.

FINALLY
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR
THE COMIC IS OVER AND FINISHED FOREVER

10/10 better than any of his actual comics

>This meme needs a revival

Okay

Ends up the only single one of those forms she hasn't already appeared as is Phantom Bonnie. So uh, I think this kinda ruins the point of the meme?

It was still pretty fun to draw a Phantom Bonnie, though

THIS IZ MYEH OC JAY THE NIGHTMARE FOX HE IS STRONGER THEN FOXY HE LOVES MANGLE AND MANGLE LOVES HIM BACK XD DONUTSTEEL

bullshit aside i do have a few ocs that i made

Woah, was I missed in the first place? Also, yeah, I don't see why not.

Hello, I don't know who you are. Post the thing you're post proud of so I can look at it and enjoy the true power of Auto.

>"You don't like the games because Scott didn't do what you wanted him to!"
>"You don't like the lore because it wasn't written like you wanted it to!"
>"You don't like this artist because they didn't draw what you want them to!"
>"You don't like anime-styled fanart because it's not drawn the way you want it to!"
>"You don't like Living Tombstone because the lyrics aren't written the way you want them to!"
>"I can't hold arguments without using this logical crutch that never works, where I have to retreat to accusing everyone who disagrees with me of being entitled or small-minded!"
How to spot the thread's most prevalent underaged autist. It's been almost a year and he still sticks out like a sore thumb.

So is it now official to this general that a fanmade variant of an official character counts as an "oc"?

He'd better not post either of those two pictures with BB being a little slut

shitty
detective
user

Fuck off ShittyDetective, nothing ruins a thread faster than some retard going "omg everyone I disagree with is the SAME PERSON for the last year"

I don't even like benis and his stuff, fuck you.

I feel so sorry for you. You have a condition like that guy who came and kept bringing up Knottingham over and over, and the saddest part is you don't realize you're retarded.

No, he didn't. A request is a simple thing.
He and GMF worked together before, remember?

please no

Do you ever feel like an outcast on your favorite Sonic Heroes x Naruto Invisionfree forum? Does your 96x96 pixel profile picture not carry that proper, edgy "oomf" to stand out in a crowd?

Well ol' man Ghostler has got you covered with this dandy, sexy, enticing, vegan-friendly avatar. Show your friends, show your wife, show your friends wife.

Can I show my wife's kids?

>Y-YOU'RE THE SHITTY DETECTIVE user FOR DRAWING OBVIOUS PARALLELS! STOP BEING PERCEPTIVE!
I just think it's unlikely we have two or more retards who think in that logic or that this form of arguing works, especially since I can remember the times from before you showed up when nobody argued like that. The real irony is that you're wrong, and accusing me of being "the detective user" is a tad hypocritical, don't you think?
>"I-I'm not TooOptimisticanon! I just use his exact same MO when arguing and do it with the same wording as he's been using for the past year! You can't POSSIBLY tell the difference between him and everyone else after that long!"
I guess you're just too filled with hatred and rage to see that not everybody here is as dumb as you want them to be.

>benis
To add to it, I wasn't or , either.

Oh, and nice samefagging by the way. The post timers and the way you get so butthurt when called out makes you obvious to spot.

Any news on scottgames.com?
Whatever happened to the chest?
Man, I thought this general wouldn't last long after FNAF4, FNAC and FNAFWorld Hype died down.
Then here comes this new game.

He's doing a sequel/prequel set at a sister location. The filename for the picture is "grins"

Please get help. You don't have to live like this, with medical attention you can live a normal life.

The spoilered text means you're being a shitty detective, kiddo.

>Please get help. You don't have to live like this, with medical attention you can live a normal life.
You see, now that confirms my suspicion because you use that line a lot too. You can only use the exact same lines so many times before it becomes recognizable.

>no Stocking
shit/10

>ending his post with "oh yeah and you're the same person that disagrees with me all the time"

Jesus Christ

FUCK OFF

More.

Auto, no.
Bad.

This is great purely because it's one of the few sexualized things that doesn't have a dedicated thirst squad.

Please don't make me eat my words.

More BB lewds.

Please, keep going!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, AUTOMOBILEKIN SCUM