>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Predictions Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/16xmBZu9v5T-7B4wDBRjW7bjgoWXKFp5CdzuLTdmJKU4/viewform

HOTDOGS, ALL OF YOU

LAPTOPS, ALL OF YOU

Am I kawaii enough for you /hsg/?

This man will do anything to keep that pussy around

I love Forsen permanent deathstare, its almost like he's roleplaying an undead toon

How the fuck does one beat razuvious besides conceding until mind vision pulls massive runeblade? These heroic fights are pure, unadulterated, RNG.

Shit man, if I met a girl that was cool with me looking like a hobo in my dinky 3 room apartment, I'd wear a wig to keep that puss too

>These heroic fights are pure, unadulterated, RNG.

Well yeah, they are.

Hell, you have to restart like 5-10 to get a perfect opener for Kel'Thuzad

Play Nigger and steal his shit

i cant even imagine playing hearthstone for ~6 hours a day every single day of the week, i think id be dead inside too

Not really sure why I expected brode to be able to make a part of the game that wasn't RNG. But shit, I've lost to this fucker like 15 times now because he kills all my taunts eventually, hits for 20 with runeblade, I destroy it with ooze and play a taunt, and then he just hero power+charge steed the taunt and plays another fucking runeblade. That's happened probably the last 6 or so times I've played him.

That's what I'm doing, I got sick of this shit and looked up a guide and it says

"To be honest, its all about RNG against him, he is very strong and one good top deck from him in mid-game usually means Game Over for you. Just persist, try again and hope for some good RNG."

This isn't how you make a game!

I wouldn't. I'd remember I'm making about 5-10k a single fucking day pandering to 14 year olds

I'm assuming having chat there with you probably helps keep the boredom off slightly.
Especially if you have guests and are making money

First for golden Nozdormu

You're a bit late but that is fucking beautiful sir.

You are now obligated to meme hard with that illustrious dragon, user.

lol i one shotted it with a reno paladin deck. dont even think i had to use reno. git gud

What an excellent post.

Play it in a Dragonlord deck to completely tilt your opponent.

>zoo is allowed to exist

LMAO le I DRAW CARD FAEC XD

Did you just play a ranked game with priest?

Seeing Nozdormu just reminded me I was planning on fixing Thaurissan.

We also need keywords for "At the end of your turn" and "At the start of your turn" so Nozdormu can have an interaction with those cards instead of his current janky ability.
We just need more keywords in general in my opinion.

And I forgot the picture. Whoops.

>Tavern Brawl as druid
>Warrior spams 4 (Four) Iron Juggernauts
>I draw 3 in my last 10
>Get down to 7 hp
>Discover combo with Idols
>Kill him from 29 down with Lore/Loatheb/combo/roots
Hmm, well played

thaurissan isn't broken

Could just be
>Battlecry: At the end of your turn, reduce the cost of all cards in your hand by (1).

They need to reword the cards so they are consistent and clear before they add more complexity to the game. There are so many cards that fundamentally do the same thing but are worded differently (twilight drake and midnight drake is the most recent example). It's pretty fucking unbelievable that the dev team still have jobs. Fucking dumb, lazy sacks of shit.

So has datamining revealed anything yet? Can I finally see golden animations?

>guess I should play some HS
>continue arena run
>win 1 game
>don't feel like playing any more
does anyone feel like this nowadays

Yes it is. If you can't kill it in 1 turn it may as well be an auto lose. The card is even designed in mind so that you get 1 discount off of it.

This fixes it so that 'kill-it-or-lose' scenario doesn't happen.

Started playing March of last year.
>Leeroy
>Dr. Boom (crafted)
>Ysera (crafted)
>Bloodmage Thalnos

Own all adventures though. I have terrible luck with opening packs. 4 common 1 rare with the occasional bad epic.

Would running Gormok in Deathrattle Hunter be a bad idea once WOG comes out?

I always feel like that in Arena because I know that each win takes me one step closer to hitting the skids and crashing out.

But then Brann could combo with it at 9 mana and give you double discounts. Battlecry like Echoing Ooze wouldn't work especially since they fixed the interaction.
Also because their cards would be lying about which ones can and cannot interact.

t. Freeze Mage

It's not broken in the first place, and Brann is supposed to make battlecry minions, you know, twice as good. Thaurissan basically has the effect you gave him in your card, only the real one has the added effect "if your opponent doesn't remove this, he's fucked" which is kind of the way good cards in ccg's work. Would you change Ysera to only work on the turn you play her as well?

When did they change this interaction? I Brann+echoing ooze+argus like 2 days ago and got 3 3/4's with taunt.

Standard Deathrattle Hunter looks like it will be more value oriented and less flooding the board. I probably wouldn't.

christ, i wish healbot were still in meta
brann + shadowcaster on brann
tinybrann + healbot
tinybrann + farseer + vanish
idk if that shit's even good but it sounds fun

reminder to destroy all the cthun and control cucks on day 1 of standard

jokes on you dweeb I always get my turn 2 removal for your dinky trogg

I'm having a hard time understanding this card. Is there any kind of combo with this card that is actually viable? Obviously you could give Acolyte some high stats, but the mana cost is ridiculous. So, what the hell do you do with this card? It doesn't look immediately bad, just esoteric and bizarre. Help me out here, /hsg/

I'd change her to a more Xaril-style ability where you get the minions on entry and the spells on death.

The thing with Thaurissan is that he is borderline game breaking if he gets just 1 discount off, let alone 2+.

I get the whole 'forcing your opponent to remove this minion' thing but in Hearthstone that usually comes from overwhelming size like a 9/7 on turn 6 or a Deathrattle that steals your minions, not a minion that if not killed in 1 turn can let your opponent play their entire hand of burn spells into your face.
There's a bit of a difference of speed and severity in punishment there.

>reminder to play the single deck everyone will know to build counterplay for
i know controlcucks can be dumb sometimes, but you really think people won't be packing answers for your faceless and troggs?
not counting druid players because there's something wrong with those people

Shadowcaster synergy. If you hit a minion with an ongoing effect with Shadowcaster, you can stat it up to keep it alive. It has lesser synergy with Herald for that same reason.

In the last patch or the one before that. I forget if they mentioned it specifically but I remember seeing Zalae do it on stream like a month ago

Also, checked.

you swap stats with a totem, then you cast the evolution guy to get a 6 drop and a 3/6 totem

I wonder how it could interact with Brann? Either way I think you'd use it to give something that has an affect on the board better stats to keep it alive. Plus if you had something on the board from the previous turn it's a soft charge.

with tokens it's like a 3/6 charge which is pretty good

The only thing I can really think of is making something with a good ability more bulky.
Like a Tunnel Trogg or some small minion with an ability that scales well.

Probably not going to see play in all honesty. These cute combo cards typically don't.

if you happen to draft him in arena, he enables raging worgen to more easily make stupidly favorable trades
he's pretty memey with angry chicken and mildly less memey with amani berserker and tauren warrior, on that same kind of note
darkspeaker + reversing switch / crazed alchemist + a divine shield minion lets you 6 something for free, which is probably more than you were getting off the divine shield without intervention

Huh. I never thought about that.
It's only 3 attack too so you'd have to play buffs too to get any ridiculous damage.

it's a pretty okay arena card
>epic
nevermind it's shit

What is the most tempo play I could make IRL?

Which of you who plans on making C'Thun decks will be adding this girl to your deck?
Is it really worth a card slot just to give C'Thun Taunt?

>need to craft x2 Eternal Sentinel and x2 Doomhammer

RIP in peace dust

well its still a 1/4 taunt, not that great, but fine

A 1/4 taunt alone might help you fend off aggro long enough to get some steam, and that's why most people will likely play it. The aspect of giving C'Thun taunt is dumb though.

3 days
3 days and all the bullshit fucks off
Oh my goodness it's going to be so nice

It would swap stats twice leaving everything normal.

C'thun is supposed to end the game so taunt is not really relevant, you also don't want your 20/20 to get nigger knighted.

Just use your brain for a second, you play C'thun and fuck up your opponent's board, why would you need taunt after that?

punch people in the face immediately when you interact with them so they can't gain conversation tempo

it's just a fucking shieldbearer with a single attack
and it's not like we're going to be flush with leper gnomes for it to trade well with
i really don't expect this thing to do much besides die

penny prep concede

So it can stop any minions that didn't get killed from hitting your weakened, lategame face and possibly killing you.

>tfw it will be on 27 for straya

Suck it up m8

yeah. not cool

I think it's 27 for pretty much everywhere but NA. Maybe Asia is getting it 26 too? It's definitely 27 on EU.

pro strat is to play arena on na all day on the 26th

well, at least we wont be shot while waiting for it

SEA will get it on 27 dawn

FACE

IS

the pussy

>the innkeeper will never ask about your travels while he fucks you in the ass

I can't stand the innkeeper's voice. It's like some idiot is trying way too hard to do an Irish or Scottish accent.

what are the chance that i can get a lego from my free 13 packs

Unlikely. Pity timer is 30.

>It's like some idiot is trying way too hard to do an Irish or Scottish accent.
If for some sick twisted reason you end up playing WoW, do not roll Dwarf

get ready for riir x 13
maybe GOLDAN caman

>Find a Hunter who actually runs Reno

Wait, is that even a thing?

I got a thought, should one get Alekstraza in some decks just in case the opponent pulls a Reno?

its 40

not the worst

100%

Ha, noted.

It's the weirdest thing. Can't Blizzard just call up someone with the accent they need instead of pulling that faux cockney Tracer stuff.

>not playing reno hunter

You have a 5% chance to open a legendary in every pack and a 100% chance to open a legendary every 40 packs. Make of that what you will.

>c'thun

A legendary that I just unpacked.

What is...

That would cost more than $5.

LAPDOGS, ALL OF YOU!

Here's your (WIIIIIIIIIIIIINNDS!)

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN WAIT NO LONGER

Post underrated cards.

She has no time for games