Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1053

Previously on /returner2/ ■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part1
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-4202016/
■ AC Scratch: Toro & Kuro Station (Until 5/25), Winners Design 3 [Side A] (Until 5/11)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Soon:
May EQ: Phantom Battleship Yamato (May 11th)
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-phantom-battleship-yamato-sets-sail-may-11th/
├ Winners Design 3 [Side B] Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-41-recap/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
How to Register: bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

4rt.info/psod/?quMiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifu post

I want to fuck RINA.

So are we getting a 3rd scratch that will overwrite Winners A on May 1?

Help

This is a great show, I highly recommend it.

Shit taste.

What's it called?

You mean I can't just pick up some random cat girl in the lobby?

NETOGE NO YOME WA ONNANOKO JA NAI TO OMOTTA?

I'M PRETTY SURE SOLU- I MEAN I DREW IT. I AM A PRETTY ADEQUATE CARTOONIST IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF MYSELF MY MOTHER FUCKING SELF

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED BUCKO. FOR ONE THING, I LIKE THE WAY THEY FLOP AROUND LIKE A FLOUNDER OUT OF WATER WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OUT OF THE JEAN SHORTS HANDSOME BOYS WEAR. THOSE JHORTS REALLY GET ME GOING, LIKE AN APPETIZER AT THE EASTERN BUFFET. A COUPLE WONTONS AND I'M GOOD TO GO. BUT IN THIS CASE INSTEAD OF WONTONS I'M TALKIN' BOUT JHORTS. HOT AND SPICEY JHORTS BOYA.

SECONDLY, THE SHAPE OF THEM REMINDS ME OF MY FATHER. YOU SEE, I AM THE NEWMAN PRINCE, YES? WELL NATURALLY, MY FATHER IS THE NEWMAN KING AND SEEING FLOOPY DICKS REMINDS ME OF HIM BECAUSE THEY'RE SHAPED EXACTLY LIKE HIS BIG ASS EARS.THEY JUST JUT OUT FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS HEAD LIKE TWO DICKS. I JUST LOVE DICKS GUYS. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THEM, BUT THERE'S A CHARACTER LIMIT.

I'TS ME MSOOLUS SOLUS HERE S-S-SOUL FIST

>Watered down anime version
They got rid of the box cutters in the latest episode

So, I patched PSO2 then installed the english patch like I usually do and have been over the past like 2-3 years but now all of a sudden after installing the english patch, I get a black screen after the startup movies. What gives?

>tfw you slide your penis softly into solus's butt, you can feel his heartbeat through his prostate pushing up against the underside of your tip
What the newmen were for.

Enjoy your space aids

Run a file check. It's possible some files got missed when patching.

This would be the second time I've done it though.

>english patch
>that gay ass fuck trip
KILL YOURSELF MY MAN

remove english patch

Looks like the 12 year olds are up.
If you ain't here to stay on topic, you should leave.

Yeah, it runs just fine without it but when I put it in, it fucks up. This blows.

Back to PSOW with you, faggo.

>3rd party tools
Does this look like the tweaker/english shit support forum?
Oh? No?
Exactly, go kill yourself

I wish I was this autistic. You guys are trying too hard. Stop shitting up the threads.

So what was the result of AIDA taking the money and running?

What's the matter? You dont find LMAO@URLYFE, idiots, SAIKIBTFOLOL funny? :^)

Discuss.

Saiki was long BTFO with autismere units.

Anyone ever have the issue with the mouse sensitivity jumping? Cursor when using menus feels fine but when moving the camera it will just pull 180s out of nowhere like some kind of fucked up mouse acceleration.

my dog died, my parent died, my blowfriend broke up with me, I nearly killed myself, I found out I'm adopted, my pet died, please understand

You know the difference between myself and most? I can be smart and admit that I can be an utter moron and an idiot at times without playing the denial card or trying to play a game of "spin the bottle" to see who inherits the blame. I hold people accountable. Praise is not common from me, so when you get it, it is because you deserve it.

So that you know. I've only ran a chain of TACOs once since the TACO update. I hardly yell at people in real life or in an online game. Yelling at people is so rare from me that when I do yell, people take notice and start to believe that I am going to start smashing an asshole-shaped piñata!

I didn't buy a single Returner II unit. In fact I did not log in during the entire period that people exploited due to the fact I was remodeling and repairing where I live. I was also providing maintenance to my computers and my replies to this forum all came from my ipad.

The reason I came to PSO, PSU, and PSO-2 was because I wanted a break from tournament gaming. I was a super heavy tournament gamer and even won team-based global tournaments in the past. I wanted something different that wasn't as hectic, where I could "just play" and "unwind." I thought that Online Phantasy Star games lacking PvP would be an alternative environment to my PvP-Only Environments. It wasn't long before the community of players attempted to justify themselves as being superior to others through some means. In the original PSO it was all about the teams and elitism behind possessing weapons like Double Cannon or Spread Needle. In PSU it was all the idiotic Time Attack videos, while in PSO-2 its all the players that combine being a top TAer with Top Equipment and highest fashion around....

PSO2 gave me the ability to play the game regardless of the consequences the way I wanted to play it.

No one is going to read that shit.

Remember when Saiki got BTFO?

I sure don't

LMAO@URLYFE

>Needing a trip when it's not relevent

Does this have to be updated yet?

Everyone forgot what he did so he got away with the bullshit he pulled on people.
After all, for his contributions, he remains respected member of the PSO2 English community. :^)

I feel like these 13*s are a little bit too easy to get.
You can easily unlock one in under a day(or half a day if you have boosts OR you're not having to grind kuron over and over for 500points before you can go to the next area).
If you were to fork out 120SegaGews you could easily get a 60wind ele 13* or put in another 60 to get a fodder to change it in under 2 days.
Pot isn't too great, but if you're running HU sub it wouldn't be bad either.
14*s soon.

Katana feels a bit short.

yeah what a respected member, he should be praised for streamlining the way for retards to play the game like

>Upset that people prefer to play the game in their native language if it's available instead of comparing symbols

How did these threads become such trash??

>implying revolucio isn't 5% weaker than austere
>implying it isn't 5000% easier to get
>implying austere didn't get B T F O

I know you're so pathetically retarded you need to spout the new hip memes. But if you actually compared the weapons they're only around Ares level.

does it need lambda grinder to grind 13*NT weapon?

It's the Bio weapon of 13*

But Bio are useful with the ability to be all class.

Yes.

Some of the requirements are annoying though. DS needs SHAQ Quartz. Or rather, a Quartz that's lv66+. It eats through my caps like it's nothing. Or I go the long route and do XQ, but pretty sure there's no chance for the required weapon to actually drop there.

doesn't it? I'm fairly sure even with the Matterboard if you get the boss in there it drops it immediately instead of needing to take it at the end.

So in other words, I should get to farming that shitty revolutio double saber to 60 ele my double cannon without 5%'s?

I used XQ to do level 66+ caterdra'n yesterday and I got the weapon I needed to drop in there, it even went directly into my inv rather than having to claim it from the reward counter at the end.

The potentials turn me off so much. I kinda want one for a class I rarely play or something but they seem pretty mediocre overall.

slightly weaker than ares, even.

Does anybody actually have proof revo is slightly weaker than ares?
I notice the s/r/t-atk is higher on all the revo weapons but the pot is meh.
Looking for evidence lads, back that statement up.

Damage calc.

I put a few weapons in damage calc to see, and yes, it's slightly weaker than ares. Which is kinda great, considering that it's only a bit worse than full power ares, mostly due to the higher raw attack it has.

>No evidence

>Wanting to be spoonfed

One has a flat damage potential. One has JA potential. If you're so hungry for "proof" go do a damage calc yourself.

>do all the work for me

Do it yourself cuck

>Make statement
>Have no evidence to back statement up
>Want people to believe your statement

anybody know how to fix that black screen issue after the intro movies the english patch causes?

Why, that's a simple fix: Stop using the english patch you fucking pleb.

i changed the locale to ENGLISH in my PS4 but the game is still in JAPANESE!!

HELP!

>im 2 dumb to use damage calc, pls fuck my face :(
alright, faggot, open wide, here's a quick knux comparison
4rt.info/psod/?quMiQ

Who was the retard that made that /v/ thread?
Look at all the stupid people crawling in here now.

hello how do i used damage calc

you fucking put the values of your character into the calculation and press the classes you are and relevant buffs
IT'S NOT HARD

that is not how you use damage calc

It fucking tells you.

Buy premium.

>1200 atk
You gotta include buffs in that too. Not doing so massively throws it off.

That is apparently not enough for you, so

HGHAHAGH DUDE
THATS NOT HOW YOU USE DMG COCKULATOR
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

fair enough, I just tried to remember my character's most conservative bare-handed attack in lobby without any buffs whatsoever

ALRIGHT THEN FAGGOT YOU PRESS THE LINK, CHANGE WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, PUT YOUR CHARACTER'S ATTACK IN AND SHOW THE CLASS THEN

GARGLE THE DAMAGE COCKULATOR

>Nab Rapey

Since you are already doing the work why not add Ideal, tokyo and austere along the way fampai.

because I'm tired and playing another kusoge
+ I already fucked up the attack stat

Sorry for being clinically retarded but where's the star gem shop? Either the npc or through menus, I don't care but I can't find it at all.

ESC < < ^ ^ ENTER KILLYOURSELF

They literally already told you the proof of using damage calculator. The evidence was given, not their problem you are too stupid put in number on a simple website.

Best Quna

Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I mean the place where I can SPEND star gems.

I thought the yamato fight included fighting planes but, I don't see any in-game fighting of those. In fact the first half is just fighting multiple trash mobs we've already fought from the city.

Are you the same guy from two hours ago?
Use the tweaker's - Check for old/missing file, or even Check deleted file if you want. If that doesn't work, you'd probably have to redownload the whole game again.

>This ugly ass Yasha fag, and he runs a toaster

LMAO@URLYFE

>little Toros running rampant in the lobby

Why is this allowed?

what's the matter?

it's cool as fuck

I HATE THIS FUCKER SO FUCKING MUCH

Too smug for my tastes.

Where all the kuros at?

>playing gold scratch

So how much time and how many boosters exactly does it take to fill a single collection file (assuming it has no ridiculous requirements)?

I don't understand what's with the dirty mexican.

Don't worry guys Yamato will be the refreshing content that saves PSO2.

>Yasha fag
? ? ?

T6 has put me from a 10/10 to a 1000/10.