Best Class edition

Nightfall - Darkblade with Fresh Troops, Match Game, Catapult, and Exposure

Weekly Crucible - Inferno Rumble

Challenge of Elders - Berserk, Catapult, Grenade Kill Bonus

Patch notes - bungie.net/en/News/Article/44609/
Known Issues with Update - bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/199894187/0/0

>>>> LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/4g56e0/sniper_scope_aa_values_post_patch_22/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are any of the vendor weapons good for PvE? I'm getting tired of using the Hung Jury.

>The Villainy and Hawksaw

>pulse for PVE

you guys want to make your mind up and give some actual advice?

That's a no then,

Stormshitters?

Maybe

"Told you my Stealth Drive would work"

Use whatever you want. Not like PvE is any hard.

How is this incompetent clown a Vanguard Mentor?

Ill use this.

>incompetent
>managed to get a Guardian to infiltrate the Dreadnaught and disable it's weapons so the Vanguard could establish a beachhead and take out Oryx when no one else could

"Our discussion has not yet concluded"
"That's why I'm leaving"

Based Hunters getting shit done when the other two classes are busy bickering.

>people STILL CAN'T do Totems
kill me senpai

>Not like PvE is any hard
tell that to LFG shitters

Most of the competent groups don't care about what the hell you are using as long as you get your job done.

But what has Cayde-6 actually done himself? We always do everything for him. Only concrete evidence that he's ever done anything is the stealth drive that he hid in the colony ship.

>/DG/

>>>/reddit/

>Doing Totems
If you need a ghost THAT bad, farm CoE. Otherwise only join people on Warpriest or up.

"War is the only constant Guardians.
Encryption contains a request for help in this area"

Vanguard aren't supposed to do things themselves, they're supposed to coordinate so that Guardians tasked with field operations can have intel and support.

Everything is good for PvE right now, what matters more than your individual weapons is your overall loadout. Also, specific activities ask for specific loadouts, for example most of the encounters in KF are mid-long range, so a scout or pulse is best, but a competent player can still succeed with a different weapon.

As far loadouts go, just make sure your guns complement each other and suit the activity. Scout + shotgun work well together, AR + Sniper, PR + Fusion, and swords are always good to have as heavy.

>no one else could
But you don't know that. Zavala probably had a great plan, and cayde's coyboy antics wasted all that time planning.

Fucking hunters.

If you get into a group that already wipe at Totems, just bail it. There's no way that Raid's gonna take less than two hours.

I don't need it that bad, I just like helping noobs because I might be a masochist
I'm talking about the "Nit like PvE is any hard" part. Even if two of these guys I'm playing with are new it still doesn't excuse them from NOT FUCKING NOTICING THAT THEY STILL HAVE DEATH SINGHERS POWER OR NOT SHOOTING ENEMIES. FUCK

>Zavala probably had a great plan

Cayde implemented his first, he didn't waste any time.

Second place is the first loser.

>These fucking GREEN engrams

Make it stop Bungie, we never asked for this shit.

Maybe Zavala's plan could've saved Eris's ship and the stealth drive as well.

Sorry for leaving van, didn't look at the time and was about to be late.

I usually use Hung Jury, Strongbow-d with perks that make it a Found Verdict 2.0, then the KF raid LMG (or Ex Sword or Sleeper Simulant) for Strikes, PoE, CoO and general fuckery.
But I'm getting tired of just spamming R2 with a scout rifle as that's all I do when I play Destiny now.
So I was looking for recommendations on Vendor primaries so I can still have my exotic slot free for SS/Sword.

>it's a CTU doesn't trust Jack yet again episode

Fuck Eris's ship, she gave me raisins for Halloween.

Suros should make machine pistols
Hakke need some SRs
Omolon could make a Super Soaker RL
also where is Daito and Nadir

next expansion will be cool

literally

I just finished Season 8 a couple of minutes ago, holy fuck that was a good season.

I haven't had one drop in months on my hunter, but my Titan still gets them.
Apparently they drop till you've maxed the new subclass, finish the story or have a high enough cryptarch rank.

It's the only ship that "smells like the Hive"

Ahhh okay good to know, thanks.

Suros needs to make snipers. I need me an all holo scope.

She's going to smell like something when I'm done with her.

It's cool, it was six on three the whole game.

Help people through CoE. Easy as shit to solo it to help people through.

Funny thing is, back when HoW was the new thing, I'd have people thanking me all the time for helping them beat Skolas when the truth was I was just joining them on Skolas so I didn't have to sit through the first five rounds.

There is also Cassoid and Tex Mechanica

Where can I get a 335 Ghost? That's the only thing that holding me back and I can only get 334 shells from the raid for some reason.

Buy more Silver, it increases your drop chance

That would be funny if it was true.

Go do CoE. 335 ghosts everywhere.

Nadir as well, can't remember what they make tho. Also crux dasein or whatever they're called.

Oh and Crux-Lomar.

You joke but back in Y1 I was convinced that some players were blacklisted from getting certain exotics so that they would endlessly grind for them.

>back in Y1 I was convinced that some players were blacklisted from getting certain exotics so that they would endlessly grind for them.

I still haven't got my Mythoclast.

Can you do that on a same character for more than once a week and still get rewards?

Don't be a coyboy
Be my baby
I'll use you like a toyboy
Ain't no maybe

He's a coyboy
He's so shy
Won't look my way
Don't know why

Coyboy, Coyboy, I love you
Even if you don't want me to
Coyboy Coyboy, don't flee from me
I need my Coyboy close to me

Get Katy Perry to sing it and I'll make a million quid. Fucking number 1 with a bullet m8.

>never raided till June
>do my first VOG ever with /dg/
>get Mythoclast, Fatebringer, Found Verdict and helm first raid

I farm CoE like 30+ times last week. Got 5 335 Ghosts, 2 QBB, 1 LoW

Erase your life my friend.

Crux-Lomar makes rocket launchers exclusively though.

True they seem like Einsteins who only make super special guns.

I wouldn't mind if they branched out into grenade launchers though. Preferably as a special weapon.

As a creative artist I've become used to petty insults from lesser minds. I understand your frustration, chum.

>truejiro posts videos of him statpadding in fucking classic game modes against retards thinking its impressive

>truejiro thinking

>/DG/

new thread pls

>implying
I only play ttk modes unless I play rumble with dg

Post rares.

i bet you posted that killer queen shit last week

That was not him, that was me

>3 335s never

I'm only missing the arm for my titan. Should be this week or next week.

I can get all three characters to 335 but not at the same time. Only have one 335 ghost and one 335 heavy.

just need another 335 class item desu
dropping 334 items at 335 should be illegal desu
I'm even getting paranoid that maybe if I go around at 334 instead of 335 items will drop at 335

I need a helmet, ghost, artifact, heavy and primary. Stuck at 334 until then, not like it matters though.

>not like it matters though.
How so?

You don't need to be higher than 320 for anything really.

>Class item

That's easy. Go farm CoE.

Last round of CoE is 330. Not like it's hard right now but maybe when some burns are actived.

Well you don't technically even need to be over 10 light if you wanna be a cynic like that.

I have been and none have dropped this week. I'm certain drops have been nerfed. bareley a handful of exotics too. millions of everything dropped last week on the climb up.

Yes you do, you'll get killed by literally anything in one hit. While at 320 you can do anything without hassle.

Feel the same. Got all the exotics within hours after launch, plus two ghosts.
Since the "sterling hotfix" i've gotten literal fucktons of 335 ghosts and nothing else. Stealth nerfing fucks.

>335 guns, ghost, artifacts, class item and chest on all characters
>334 gear in all other slots
This game is a cruel bitch.

Maybe it's just you. I got 2 335 class item this week.

It's rng you dumb niggers, i got fuckall last week ans tons of shit this time

Exotics or legendaries?
I'm not saying i got less stuff overall, i'm just saying that i got literally no exotics. And i've seen two other people get LoW and one Queenbreaker's. And i've dumped shit loads of time into CoE this week.

He wasn't being literal, he was just trying to make a point to me.

In 4 hours of grinding I got 5 class items and 4 ghosts. Only got one exotic. It's just RNG.

Anything. Last week i was getting only shit blues barely higher than my LL and this one just shits out ghosts, class items and exotics

what light were (you)?

2 335, 1 334

>using shittercrutch in poe 41
Jesus fucking christ, just let it go already, who the fuck uses 170 shit now.

Pshaw, mere parody is beneath me. I AM A N ARTIST.

>not equipping vintage gear for swag patrols

>sharing gear

>I'm certain drops have been nerfed
>my personal experience of a rng means the whole paradigm has changed.

You're stupid m8

>tfw got only one soulstealer's claw so i need to switch it around
feels bad man
threw my doctrine onto my warcuck but it's just not the same.

No excuses. Get back out there, guardian.

>reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/4g56e0/sniper_scope_aa_values_post_patch_22/

No wonder why my Shortgaze feels less "sticky" after the patch. Time to go back to viewtac.

Iron Banner this Tuesday

Fuuuuuug yeah.

I knew you faggots all go to Reddit while disrespecting it. Fucking hypocrites.

Anyway what does it say, cba with Reddit because I have the oldfag and it's aconfusing to me geriatric brain.

>people complaining about AA on snipers
>"we're only fixing scope ranges"
>actually stealth patch AA aswell
I hate these people. Their patchnotes aren't reliable since half the shit they fixed doesn't work as intended, plus they stealth buff/nerf shit without putting it in.
I wish the game was less fun so i could get off Mr. Bungies wild ride.

>Shortgaze: 0
>Longview SR10: 3
>Ambush: fucking -25

I don't mind the AA nerf. I snipe with Viewtac before the nerf and it didn't change.