Tom Clancy's The Division General /tcdg/

This is okay, this is fine edition

Update 1.1 - Incursions [Out Now]
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=cIKOlharuZY
>Patch Notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245851-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Item Drop/Crafting Changes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Looking for players;
>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tcdg4chan
>How to get on the player list:
pastebin.com/bFCazngD
>/tcdg/ Teamspeak:
>/tcdg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0rzAOSoTbldYk3Kc
>Semi-Official Division Discord:
thedivisiondiscord.com/

News and Announcement Resources;
>Twitter; all announcements regarding outages and maintenances are posted here:
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
>One Year Content Plan:
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Dev Forum Post Tracker:
division.zone/devtracker/
>Changelogs:
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1167-Changelogs?s=20e9a2f5c9c09d2340545e5499d697c5

Game Info Resources;
>Global Player Stat Tracker:
divisiontracker.com/
>Dark Zone Map:
thedivisionagent.com/map

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/
bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/b325d07920d07f3aba031823c0f734ef18a445c9/game system data/rejuice/dailymissionschedule.rejuice?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/b325d07920d07f3aba031823c0f734ef18a445c9/game system data/rejuice/dailyassignmentschedule.rejuice?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4g6lnk/tested_confirmed_protection_from_elites_increases/
youtu.be/koWe9uLTKHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for game files
bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/

Missions
bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/b325d07920d07f3aba031823c0f734ef18a445c9/game system data/rejuice/dailymissionschedule.rejuice?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
Assignments
bitbucket.org/nagaiki/division-general/src/b325d07920d07f3aba031823c0f734ef18a445c9/game system data/rejuice/dailyassignmentschedule.rejuice?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

AUG that is sold in the BoO
Or Vector with 9460 DMG, Brutal, Fierce and Skilled?

Daily reminder that all missions have been preset a long time ago.

25th: HM - Russian Consulate, Amherst's Appartment; CM - Lexington
26th: HM - UN General Assembly, Powerplant; CM - Powerplant
27th: HM - Lincoln, Napalm Production Site; CM - Russian Consulate
28th: HM - Rooftop Comms Relay, Queen's Tunnel; CM - Lincoln
29th: HM - Grand Central, Broadway Emporium; CM - Lexington
30th: HM - Lexington; Police Academy; CM - Powerplant

>Skilled
Vector is basically a meme. The AUG not only has higher alpha, but also higher effective range and more stability.

>attempts to make you understand and sympathise with some of the enemies (Cleaners especially) fall fucking flat

maybe for you you retarded middle class muh city scumfuck

Noted

Is it worth the bird bucks though?
Got 740 right now and nothing else to spend it on that interests me.

I bought every BP I possibly want to use and some that I bought because I was curious whether X was stil shit, which it usually was, the entire gear set series, and unironically bought the 2 slot vest for ammo capacity, also the 814 flamingo florints AUG.

I made over 700 bird bucks yesterday alone, with a few dailies, a few FL, and some time in the DZ. There is no outlet left that interests me, so I am stockpiling birdie bucks for when the Boo vendor has something not shit.

Striker set is anus. Sentry is best DPS set. Even if you go Tactician, 2x Sentry as your off-set is better because muh always applicable headshot damage.

The BoO BPs are only usefull if 182, 204s in the DZ do not take duck dubloons and DZ funds gain has been nerfed into the ground.

So I bought that AUG, and I am having fun with it. It murders, it is ammo conservant, it has great range and chucks along like a high ccm engine. Those 814 bird bucks are cheap for a 204 gun that is actually decent.

Yeah, I bought the sentry BP too, so I got that covered.
Thanks for the info.

>For how long will we stand to play the overhyped, subpar shit that gets marketed as "nextgen experience", while it has nothing next-gen in it, apart from graphics, which aren't even that fucking good, and certainly not optimized for shit.

While I agree with you on the general safety of the storyline, this is also Tom Clancy shit, which means, the Feds are the good guys (as long as they aren't the enemies, but then at least YOUR parts of the feds would be the good guys). Any enemy is half-understandable, but at the end, evil. Always been like that, that's how the Clancyverse works. There are several hints at shit hitting kids, such as the rioters breaking into the house with only a kid left, the two kids in a snowball fight that deded from the plague, the teenager flameblasted by the cleaners, etc. - it is all off-camera, though.

The snowdrop engine, though, for what it does, is quite impressive. It has destructable environment, high levels of detail, variied weather effects and runs quite well - and I am playing this on a laptop from 2013, mind you. Complaints about optimisation are something I feel is hardly appropriate, considering the effects layed into it the engine.

At least that's not the same goddamn missions for three days like it's been this whole fucking week...

reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4g6lnk/tested_confirmed_protection_from_elites_increases/

So this happened.
TLDR: Protection from elites INCREASES damage

Anybody doing FL? Haven't done this weeks yet
Kitryuu on PS

sooo this game is dead

There is no FL weekly this week.
Removing shit from honest players, because glitch abusers have gotten too many set pieces, was the appropriate response.

For people complaining about DZ bucks, just get yourself into the 0-160 bracket and run off manhunts. Made over 600k in 3 days of doing it.

And if you die doing that, take comfort in knowing that your bad.

>Being a shitter

>run off manhunts
>running off level 1 rogue is faster and more time/money efficient
>lol ur bad if u die

th for ded game

Perturbed Prism soon, fellow agent!

monkey business

also: cm still gives out 240s for some reason

>monkey business
AINT NO BUSINESS!...

This guy getting stuck in the chandelier was a minor highlight of an otherwise tedious russian run.

I downloaded hacks for PVE. Fuck you all, I've ground FL HM and CM and Lex endlessly while I wait for more content. I solo Lex now in 5 minutes each time.

>That 99999999rpm
>That unlimited ammo and no reload
>That silent aimbot

Shouldn't have released a game with such shit anticheat, hey?

So, what do we know about 1.2?

>Broken Circle incursion
Enemies, I heard Cleaners? The region on the map is relatively empty. Some people saw hellencompters. Any more info?`Anyone find anything?

>New Challenge Modes
So, existing missions on CM, or new modes? Anyone heard anything there?

>DZ activities
Are they gonna be as great as the supply drops? :^) DZ 07/08 when?

Oh I hadn't known that thanks for the info and pic

Textures are for plebs anyway.

This is not okay.

They got so close, but failed in the end.

>new CM
Thanks for the inquiry! The new mode will be called Insane Mode! For those who think Challenge Mode is "too easy" after the latest update, Insane Mode will give you the fight you're looking for! You can look forward to going Insane this May!

This is totes not how ropes work.

Got a link to one you downloaded?
I'm not really playing this game anymore but I might come back if I can get a hack to solo CM FL

Grab Extropys hack, and inject the DLL into it. You'll need Cheat Engine for the teleport coordinates too.

Unknowncheats has the details.

PvE: no new mechanics, or die and learn methods like Dark Souls/WoW, more wave after wave shit like in Dragon Age 2

PvP: no Dominion, Capture the flag, VIP scort, no Siege, Capture and defend zone/bases or 8v8, just good 'ol backstabbing and 4v1

That's all you need to know, along with newly introduced gamebreaking bugs and an even worse itemization system (loots and crafting nerfed further).

>8v8

We'll be lucky if we see 6v6 in this game

>tunnel yesterday: mike and delta errors
>tunnel today: gates not opening, people not spawning, random afks
What the hell is wrong with this shit ...

>anything more than 4v4
its like you enjoy being let down, user

i do

its a sexual thing

How much DZ credits, aside from the coveted purps, do you get for opening a supply drop?

not sure about DZ creds, but I definitely got 10 PxC the last 4 I've opened.

>tfw you hit your knee on every corner when sprinting through the hallways of RC

>GA 9999999999999999999 times
>LITERALLY ONLY HOLSTER
>Get ACR after I feel like quitting

This is okay. This is fine. It's better than what I had.

Still probably gonna cheat at some point tho

is it possible to create more characters to possibly do the dailies like 5 times for birdbux?

Yes.

four times and yes

Holy shit user, why so butthurt all of a sudden?

Are you a garbage man or something?

41 posts in 4 1/2 hours

would i have to do all missions again
(or more so for my autism)
get collectibles and side missions and encounters

lvl 30 is the only concrete requirement for dailies

yes.
you need to do all missions AND around 90% of the encounters to finish the base

ok,
and is there a way to change the looks of the main character
or if i create another character and delete the 1st,
would the slot 2 move over to slot 1?
(im assuming the storage unit is going to be used to transfer items)

1. no
2. stop being autistic

quickest pheonix credit farm mission with randoms?
will this game ever be fixed?

Lex or Lincoln

Probably.

Tacky, but it made me smile.

BITCH!

Daily reminder that the reason the game is currently shit is because they made the biggest mistake they could ever make with this game by making the end game be outside of the Dark Zone.

What were they thinking? Seriously, what kind of retarded shit drugs are they on taking the end game out of the dark zone? The Dark Zone needs to be the end game, 100% of the time, always, forever, no matter what.

>Even cheating is shitty and barely works

holy shit this game

>160-170 gear on the incursion mission
>people leave or kick those people
Are people really this fucking bad at the game that they cant go with that gear? I did it with a party of 140-150 gear with no problems and people start ragequit the moment someone doesnt have 200+ gear? are these fucking babies for real?
I know it is a casual game and all, but come the fuck on. Everyone just wants to get carried or they really just suck so much in the game and dont want to put in any effort whatsoever. Fuck this cancerous shitlord community.

it's the problem with gearscore, wow is in the same spot. you either outlevel de score needed for doing shit or you get kicked.

youtu.be/koWe9uLTKHQ

whats the best way to farm pc now

>shitposting live on television

lel

kek

>american news

Is this real life?

I don't regret laughing at this

>people over 21 playing this game

I stopped playing when DaS3 came out.

Has anything changed since incursions?
I loved my first go of it and then every other attempt was a boring grind hiding underneath for 15 minutes covering the shit staircase as I can't trust people not to bunch.
I really hate how they just changed the DZ so everything drops shit HE gear.

Not finding much reason to jump back in. I doubt I'll get decent HE weapons which aren't SMGs and even if I did I doubt they'd be any good and I'm still not seeing a reason to go rogue because of the lack of reward and high risk the player is lagging/exploit geared/hacking

how do you solo fl cm? i keep getting overrun.

well im getting my first full nights sleep in 3 months

hope this still here when i wake

I think the fastest CM to run for birdy pingas is lex. It would be fucking lincoln turnnel if that 3 min wait time wasnt there. Tunnel is good for materials though since you sit in the tunnel next to the amburlamps and mow down the group that spawns every 10 seconds and with scavaging gear you get a decent amount of items.

I seriously think that cheating with the trainer makes the game playable again.

Go to the birdbux vendor, get decent 204 smg

Aug isnt a smg

So glad I did a chargeback on this game

it was worth getting my uplay account banned

maybe not in real life, but in the game it's a smig bruh

that means it has a shit range....

the only thing that has changed is the number of publicly known bugs

I think they don't know how to fix the root problem so they removed the weekly reward instead since that's just changing the loot table and not a core game mechanic

Deal with it - not everything can be a finger of god, for fucks sake.

yeah, and shotguns should be labeled as rifles now too right?

what the fuck are you babbling about?

please learn reading comprehension

Please learn to speak (type) english you mongoloid.

>IT'S NOT A SMG SHIT RANGE SHOTGUNS SHOULD BE RIFLES LEARN TO READ

No. You just wanna bitch. Go birdbux SMG or roll one.

(you)

Don't come back, game is toast, stopped playing even tho I don't have anything else I really want to play.

>do warren gate 10 times
>no tictac glovinos
>literally last piece i need to finish this update
>losing will to continue

Kaaaaaaaaay.

no seriously explain yourself what the fuck are you talking about

Actually it is because it's a pistol carbine conversion, hence the small pistol style magazine.

should I got for 4pc set bonus or stay with 3 striker + 3 sentry?

whats the best rifle? BM AK?

The AUG A3P, which is the paratrooper version, is chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum, and as such, counted as a submachine gun. It is used by the Austrian Airport Security, among other units.

If you're noguns, please don't try to talk about the realism of guns.

i like how people complain about hackers and people want MASSIVE to start deploying a anti-cheat. You want the same fuckbags that made this horrible game to start issuing autobans for certain triggers?

HAHAHA

Hack user spotted.

Threadly reminder that if the only time you go rogue is in groups of 4, you're a fucking pussy.

Anyone on PC wanna speed run for Birdy Bucks?

Assuming a good roll right now it's the ACR BP you can get from the DZ03 vendor

How much penguin pesos for 204 smg?
>At work atm

No, I don't want them to implement an anticheat. I just want them to pass this off to a competent developer who can actually do shit instead of waiting around with their thumbs up their ass until it's time to dump the next patch of content.

A bit over 800

Yikes, thanks user
I had to buy set gear to stay relevant
>Missed out on the glitches