reddit.com/r/dota2/
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4g89be/spec_and_od_outosfrogged_by_alch_and_veno_that_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WERE BUSY DISCUSSING THE NA/EU AND KEK/BULL DIVIDE

MEANWHILE CHINA DOTA SEND THEIR FLUFFERS AND BTFO THE WHOLE GAME

oh god china what the fuck is this
I love it

oracle fucking sucks

Minglee dominance

supporting is this game feels like dog shit when you are losing. Why is that?

In dota, there must always be a winning and a losing team at any given point. Lets say for example you are losing and you are supporting. What the fuck can you even do? You can't take lane farm because the cores need it. You can't take jungle farm because the cores need it. Depending on who you are.. you may not even be able to farm remotely fast at all. Supports who can't farm are brutal to play if you are losing.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO IF YOU ARE LOSING?! This is one the thing I like about league of legends.. supports actually get a moderate amount of money to do shit with.

In dota 2, you just end up feeling like food as a support who is on the losing team. No amount of positioning is going to save you from that AM who got a 8 minute battle fury or some shit.

smoke shit, gank bitches, buy wards

nukes on a 2.25 second cooldown at a long range?
heals on a 2.25 second cooldown at a long range?
BadShallowGrave?
>2 second AOE movespeed slow?

What went wrong? I was Anti-Mahou

TL note: "mahou" means "magic"

Another thing is.. "come backs" don't happen in dota. THROWS happen in dota though. The losing team doesn't "come back" to get the win. The winning team actually "THROWS" the win to the losing team.

Essentially, in dota 2, you have to wait for the winning team to slip up or fuck up majorly before you can win. You don't spontaneously just do some strat and come back. You have to wait for some greedy fucking core to do something dumb. That is dumb. Who the hell wants to wait for a game to be thrown to them.

When you are losing, it feels like you aren't in any control at all.

>>When you are losing, it feels like you aren't in any control at all.
?
Yes

>no BKB against Lion
>no BKB against meme Morphling
This is your average carry player, folks. Farms like an autistic savant for an hour and then fucks things up with his own decision making.

I still don't get what the fuck this pose is meant to convey, but I'm assuming it's something lewd.

play a support like WD that can kill everyone in one shot, or bounty hunter that can get rich every gank, or chen and enchantress that can take the farm.

LINK YOUR FUCKING GAME LENGTHS WHEN YOU WANT TO BLOG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>BKB is a good item every game

THE DUCKFACE WITH THE EYEBROW COMBO

THIS
IS
HOW
WE
DO
IT
IN
THE
PHILLIPINES

BKB is a good item when you're playing against a Lion that will hex you instantly and then a Morphling who will meme stun you for 4 seconds.

putang

batten down Muh dick

Why are there so many brain dead heroes in dota 2? It drives me crazy knowing that some heroes are incredibly.. flat skill wise.

For example Lich. I love playing lich but he is absolutely brain dead to play. You can't really make "YUGEEEE plays" considering your ult is based on if the enemy is retarded or not. One of your abilities is a fucking creep sacrifice which takes no skill to use. Ice blast is incredibly flat in terms of skill, you just fucking click it on people. Ice armor is the same.

Now lets compare lich to another mage like hero. Invoker. Invoker has many more spells, can do much more than lich ever can and actually doesn't need any help to kill people or defend himself against most other heroes in a skirmish or 1v1 situation. Whereas with lich, you basically just die if someone ever goes on you.

I just dislike that some heroes are incredibly flat skill wise while others you can actually feel yourself getting better with them when you play and learn them. I have reached a plateau with lich and it doesn't feel good at all.

what is the exact mechanism that decides the mmr you calibrate at when you play a new account?
I heard about zeus and oracle abuse to get higher mmr accounts. What was that about guys?

here you go, Angry-Frog-Meme-01.jpg

captycha highground pope

>oracle abuse
this happened with omniknight too, i believe it had something to do with healing your teammates for a certain amt. what oracle and omni players would do is just heal their teammates a ton and do nothing else, which the algorithm (which values teammate healing when calculating mmr) would use and place them at a very high mmr. i'm assuming zeus pickers did the same with dmg or something, but i'm not sure about that one.

our guys

>that generic AM build
I wonder when icefrog gives him freedom to get other items

your team didnt farm enough
you didnt hit creeps enough
you didnt hit woers enough
your team comp is dogshit that lane
antimage isnt that great ultra late, you need to be ending in the 25-35 mins, once you got bf and 2 items, orelse the enemies carries just catch up

>no bkb
i reported you with my mind

>you didnt hit creeps enough

>you didnt hit creeps enough
i think it's more of an itemization issue. he has almost 820 gpm.

valve is trash as usual. Broken calibration

Is Enigma a good lategame hero? Because of Black Hole, the ability to teamwipe the enemy 60 minutes into the game is huge, but then again you can only do it every 3 minutes, so buybacks completely counter your push. It only becomes a good skill in defending your base, the rest of the time you'd be playing a non-hero.
What I'm really asking is, are teamfight skills with a high CD (Ravage, Exorcism, Split Earth) really good for lategame? Or are heroes that can always be up to fight the better option? If you build your team around these ultimates, teamwiping them means you're going to be completely naked against them if they all suddenly buyback.

refresher

>i was anti mage

i dont believe you

i bet you were WW or nyx or pudge like every other d2g cuckport dweller

you are so buttblasterd about something in AM's build or go knows what so you decided to blogpost about it like the cuck you are to see if we would get triggered like you

truth is you're bad and you were too heavy of a load for the AM to carry your gay ass

git gud faggot

its an antimage meme

farm way good, but you probably didnt have it early enough because good stacks
as i said, the team comp was dogshit for late game.
dagon nyx is shit, io rarely adds anything to a team without a tiny, pudge has no catch because he bought a fucking bm instead of blink, ww ult is pretty shitty since she cant actually kill anyone on their team because theyre always gonna be spread.

>dagon nyx
>DAGON
>NYX

its almost like nyx wanted to lose
+2 urns

desu if you had bkb instead of the mkb wou'd actually be able to hit the bear still for the 10-5 seconds, and you'd also be able to escape lion venge slark and morph stuns/pounce

overall you just went too late

refresher octarine

>tfw no more pinoy crowds after june GOAT major
>tfw it will be nothing but salty murifats and europoors

this is what will kill the dota.

hhhhnnnggg north indians

tldr?

How can white men even compete?

what heroes have the ability to teamwipe in the lategame

by having a functional penis

>tfw the divide and conquer worked

yeeees yes keep fighting eachother goys while the chinese sweep victory from downunder you

sven
ember spirit
witch doctor
techies

I-Is he gay?

We come up with new Agh effects for heroes

>Enigma
>Now Enigma himself becomes the black hole and is banished from the world for it's duration

none thanks to icefrog
you have to do teamwork with your 12 year old peruvian schoolchildren and prevent them from feeding if you want to win
merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback merme back meemback memeback

thasnks icerfrog go fuck yourself

now theres no way to interrupt it. Literally all you need on enigma now is shadowblade or blink and aghs

Maelk god tier facial genetics

>ember
>farm whole map
>get 10.000 nw advantage all by yourself
>still need one other daedalus and linkens to end
>2 slotted lion dies on the other of the map
>1000 gold swing
>3 minutes of farm and 2 dodged ganks gone to waste

F A R M V A C U U M

the tournament is over

where is 6.87

THE ROGUE KNIGHT CLAIMS ANOTHER
got 2 rampages in 1 game with him this week. game lasted about 35~ mins

what the fuck is wrong with reddit

>-25 points
What a bunch of fucking nazis desu.
They should burn that site to the ground.

>Angry about a sign that claims Hitler did nothing wrong
>Proceeds to advocate one of the most Hitler things you could do

The irony is rich

normies desu.
Killing this world

So.. what now? can we have the pinoys again? they are true hype.

are we only getting buttblasted americans from now on?

But user, you have a custom skin for Reddit.

>Bristleback
>Warpath no longer has a cap

I use dark theme on every website because I value my eyes

>I browse reddit
You've got to go back

>tomorrow
Get out my general ree etc

Not even him, but Veeky Forums and Reddit have been synonymous for bout 6 years now. Saying you browse Veeky Forums really isn't that different from saying you browse Reddit.

>muh secret Veeky Forums club
back to the shitter

ok i'm watching the replay from yesterday's empire/secret game and WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BUGGY VISUAL SHITS.
spectre has fire particles coming out of her ass, tidehunter is shooting lens flares, not to mention the light coming out from the sky into team fights.
what is going on icefrodo?

@139912758
@139912810
ez (You)'s
You redditors need to wise up your (You) game

Can someone summarize me what happened in Manila?
Secret communication issues? Puppey memedraft?
Liquid?
Are Wings that much better or do they have some picks they always go for?

Thanks for the (You)

It's a feature to make the ultra late game much more hype

>White is bad for your eyes
Literal meme.
Besides, the Tomorrow theme still shows a LOT of white spaces so it's not like it helps that much.

its not bad for your eyes, but it does interfere a bit with your sleep.
although it doesn't really matter if you don't use a blue-light filter like f.lux.

Daily reminder f@m icefruad is going drop patch same day as Drake's tvf6

100 bucks he's from Germany/Sweden.

fake/intentional visual "bugs" coded into the game which will be blamed on Pitlord when he is released.

divert attention from game being super boring

RTC FUCKED UP

I think you mean they all fucked up.
Not a single one of them was consistently good throughout the tournament.

dotards?

Can someone post the WinteR webm? You know the one.

that one?

Yes, that one.

>Other moba plebs use outdated meme images as arguments

the image speaks for itself

THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DOGSHIT YOU GUYS

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

I have no idea why we're split on 2 threads but this one's more active so go there

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4g89be/spec_and_od_outosfrogged_by_alch_and_veno_that_is/
REDDIT NARRATIVE GETTING BTFO

secret was decent, just couldnt beat empire, which played well. the first series was one sided, the second was closer with an epic game.
secret still far away from best team in the world

most other games were your average tier 2 teams killing each other around the map until one of them wins. meh

You stand behind your farming carries and make sure that they don't get ganked. If you're not good for that, you smoke and either gank or place wards.

>secret gets BTFO
>suddenly everyone is saying they are EU

kek