Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBF_Y0SnGFA
twitter.com/Grummz/status/722458269030060032
wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these aRE MY IMAGES

2nd for huns is my gf

Are legion tables gonna be the same wods?

smother

rxoy

top 10 for nostbros

blizzshills can keep eating shit

#WEOUTHERE

stop posting my images when Im not alowing you to post any OF MY IMAGES I DONT WANT YOUR FINGERS NEAR MY IMAGES you will pay real money for using my copytited images
artist copyright you have nmo legal righte pos ting my images
boom headhost you die noobs you die trolls im going to come from my place you ryuou home and you will be scared a shit then, when I come to visit, i can do that I can take a plane from any world par hwn i want to I can and I have ip

I want that asmong shill image

yea my dad works at blizzard and he said they aren't even shipping legion they're just gonna change it to 7.0 and and keep 6.2 for 2 more years

this is not all you can eat buffet

sorry can't post any more images with this troll around atm
u think this is funny?!?!?!?! i will castrrate u irl.

nooob you dont have that iomage because YOU HAVENT SAVED IT YET
noobs im not gonna post the imager

does your dad have a nice thick cock?

of course you're using an ancient version of windows

please no mental sickness today please

yea ;)

Xth for manda comfy eating :DDD

No, they are going to be a lot more lightweight apparently and more to do with the story.

It will be less garrison rly and more go to the table for occasional rewards and many quest related stuff, like apparently a big quest needs you to complete a mission 4 times.

Plus we get ebin lore characters as followers sadly, way to reduce their importance desu...

And you get troops that can die in missions cuz HARDCOAAR

HUNS JUST CALM DOWN

itll be ok come back to bed

how many khubbos you can fit on an image?
the answer is 13

>huns "i'm worried discord will expose my ip" is using a version of windows from the 90s with massive security flaws

OF COURSEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=pBF_Y0SnGFA

BASED FUCKING ALEXSENSUAL GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK TO THE SHITHEAP THAT IS LEGION

yuo thionk i wouidl lie about my pictures?!?!?!?

general lacking fem goblins again

>tfw you will never get pounded by user's dad's big thick cock
Why live?

who

Why are fem pandas so cute?

What do you think Potato-chan smells like? I want to worship her stinky butt.

literally who

My e-begging waifu who posted pictures of herself in exchange for a copy of Legion. She is a boyfriend cucker and has a fat little tummy.

Is this the virgin hanging on skype with Assgoblin when he streams?

>Literal whos screaming what they want
Wew, that's a new one in World of Warcraft

You just posted though and all abos are mentally sick / absent

asmongold? no

made it like 7 minutes in before he started whining about muh big numbers muh flying mounts muh wurld pee vee pee

nah

>russian blizzcuck sucks blizzard's dick

wew, que bonne surprise

Can you take this and yourself back to the containmentcord? Thanks in advanced

Not one thing in your post made any sense. Are you sure you wanted to reply to me?

i love lynris so fucking much it hurts

>wants huge numbers that make no sense (the game isn't even 64bit lmaaao)
>wants flying mounts that kill communities and world pvp
>doesn't want world pvp

spot the blizzcuck

>containmentcord

stop trying to force your meme ralph

containmentcord contains ralph you stupid discuck containment sperg

Ralph is in your containmentcord where he and you rightfully belong.

Cease posting dumb fuck

>small numbers are better b-because... uh... well... thats how it was in muh nilla the numbers werent as big so its better!!

spot /v/

yeah and so are you fuck off

kys containmentsperg

"I want to be the guy on the sidelines"
NTR fanboy detected.

Just tell me the name of this magical server with no world pvp. WoD leveling zones were warzones first 2 months, couldn't do shit at peak hours. Tanaan was a warzone for months, couldn't do dailies in peace.

Back when you critted for a 2k you knew you did a lot of damage. Today if you crit for 200k who cares lmao

Back then PVP was fastpaced and unforgiveable, today you can't even kill a clothwearing mage

>No arguement
I accept your concession. Just stream your suicide is my last demand

Every... single one of them? When was the last time you were in tanaan? There's maybe one gay shaman lurking about who ganks people that is all

>Back when you critted for a 2k you knew you did a lot of damage. Today if you crit for 200k who cares lmao

how is this even an argument

back then when you crit for 2k you knew you did a lot of damage. now when you crit for higher than you've ever crit you... somehow don't? know? because of some reason?

>Back then PVP was fastpaced and unforgiveable
Yeah, getting one shot by Rogues/Enh Shamans was an amazing experience

t. casual

It was btw

Don't do that pls I'm about to fall asleep

if you disagree with me you're a cuck and shill, so I'd suggest you say I'm right ;)

Because you're lucky to even do 10% of your enemies health with that with all the selfheal and shields in this game

>Minigames
oh okay

>getting oneshotted by any of those
>ever

baddies gonna bad

Yeah bro rogues were super balanced

So is your problem with sustainability or big numbers, because that's not a big numbers issue.

And as always we are back to "I want to be badass and pwn undergeared noobs in one shot, why is this pvp a slugfest"

Yeah, Vanilla was all about skill. It wasn't unbalanced and the pinnacle of bad class designs in PVP

There's literally no reason for big numbers, and less so for the numbers to jump so much between expansions

Seeing people do 500k damage from one abilitiy in legion makes me sick

shut up shilldrone, 3 minute mages were HELLA fking epic

I just went to discord to check what memes they were telling about me behind my back and the occasional butthurt that leaks in discord from the thread

Don't worry there's already an addon that restores immersion and displays all the numbers vanilla style.

>HELLA fking epic
kys

So your argument is literally "I don't like big numbers"

Got it

That's not what meme means

>he thinks balance is fun and not stale

Imbalance is what makes fun.

Paladins were considered shit, yet they came back when people started playing them right and not as a wannabe warrior

triggered kid? heh, just what i'd expect from an sjw who thinks vanilla wasn't perfection

And your argument is "I like big numbers because blizz can do no wrong".

Cocksucker

At least sometimes they come up with funny insults :3

Don't worry only like 3 classes can even hit close to 500k :~)

Also there's almost no absorbs left in Legion so you'll still get to frag undergeared noobs who don't have a maxed out artifact since they'll have 33% less stamina than you

Why didn't you respond to my message

You can really make a game feel sterile in the pursuit of perfect balance. twitter.com/Grummz/status/722458269030060032

Balancing around arena has been one of blizzard's many blunders

it is the year two thousand and sixteen, this game is on its sixth fucking expansion, and we still don't have dual-wielded shields for prot warriors

>cocksucker
Kek a homophobe who thinks that is an insult.

Dick is like lolipop, go eat your repulsive dead fish smelling rotten flaps hole now cuck

Not quite, my argument is "Having 20 powergaps in gear levels so far would naturally bring us to the point where numbers are larger than what we started with. The flat numbers themselves are meaningless, with what matters being percentages which hasn't changed. Bosses for the most part still start at 100% and die at 0%, so getting caught up about a numerical representation of the essentially the same thing that we've always had is kind of silly."

Firefall rules!

The only time numbers feel too big to me is when they begin to top over on million. Blizzard hasn't really done any tuning on Legion, and the size of the numbers is really not that big of a concern for me as a player.

Link to discord channel? It looks like fun.

Just started playing yesterday.
Any of you beautiful faglords want to give me the one thing I can't live without in this game? Some fucking bags.

Somebody save me from this hell, I hate inventory management.

Cuz i dont have it open all day, i just check it when i am bored

And i dont see anything about me there naw

what server?

Outland

',:^)

sorry senpai im on sarg cant help you

What server?

Oh well, it can't be helped.

Outland.
Probably should have actually added such a vital piece of information to my post in the first place.

EU Outland Alliance?

I have a worgen alt there which I never play he might have some gold on him

Yeah lets give huge systemic feedback 2 months before prepatch.

>EU
Check

>Outland
Check

>Alliance
Fuck.

who /raidingwithshitters/ here?

why would you roll Horde on Outland?

it's like 90% Alliance, good luck doing dailies or finding a good guild

me
>4manning garry with friends
>get him to 1%
>fuck up MCs

JUST

>horde on outland

jesus, you fucked up

Use realmpop.com and see

You know, I'd love to give you some gold or bags or something, but ya fucked up.

How much have you played now?

realmpop is shit use this

wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en

I'm new (Well, new to WoW as it is now), I didn't know picking a side on certain servers would be a terrible mistake.

I asked here which server I should go on and people said pick the one with the highest Population, so since Outland was the only PvP server with a high pop, I picked that.

Was it really a massive error?

>How much have you played now?

Level 17, aka an hour or 2 worth of leveling.