/dbg/ Dirty Bomb

>Is it p2w?
Aura is bae
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>Recommended loadouts (Updated but still a WIP - Not quite finished, give your feedback)
dropbox.com/s/etdws8bydkfiw1a/dbgloadoutguide2.0.png?dl=0 (embed)
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgdb
>Wanna play competitive?
dbn.gg/
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe (embed)
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd (embed)
>Basics:
[YouTube] Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks: Basic Guide To Movement! (embed)
[YouTube] 7 New-Player Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks! (embed)
>Advanced:
[YouTube] Dirty Bomb: useful trick jumps on every map (embed)
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ9TfpNNLGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>YouTube] Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks: Basic Guide To Movement! (embed)
>[YouTube] 7 New-Player Dirty Bomb Tips & Tricks! (embed)

good job.

>There will be people posting in this thread who haven't won a cup and think they are good

>There will be people posting in this thread who think they are good

Fix'd

Jealous of my 91 half?

>below average

next merc rotation when?

Slightly late memelist:
>making a meme list
>average
>p2w
>buying bronze cards
>/dbg/ clantag
>snipers/shitters
>fletcher is op
>91 in 1 round
>trading when
>Random loadout drops for mercs you don't own
As always, contributing new memes is very welcomed.

Fletcher outright makes other mercs unviable.

TURTLE WHEN!?

not saying he doesn't

yes

noted

JAVELIN WHEN

aight thanks

Didn't they anounce a new map some thime ago? Arround the time they "fixed" Dome?
Or im just delusional /dbg/ ?

Daily reminder substancez confirmed toggles triggerbot and likely ESP's as well

They actually released two maps for a test week. But they haven't done anything since then.

Dockyard

Test pug match on it @ youtube.com/watch?v=JJ9TfpNNLGk

Alright, thanks guys,

Does anyone know a Thunder main?

met masse ingame
he confirmed Dockyard for stopwatch and another (for execution unluckily) in devlopment

why?

Just curious. Like how someone said there aren't Rhino mains.

I'm a Kira/Thunder main.

>trash tier

>[SD]antipop
anybody played with that dev ?

the autism team

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /Dbg/ in console! :3

How does the Spawn Wave system work? I thought it was the same for both teams, but seems it isn't.

Also, I've heard it's different between objective quickmatch and stopwatch/ranked. In what way?

It's slightly different for each team. If you pay attention to your teams spawn timer and wait until you see the icons of the dead enemies start changing back to alive, you can work out when they will spawn

defenders have longer respawns
also if you get gibbed and you could respawn, you join the next wave (happened to me several times)

Sparks is objectively the worst medic now. Went from being the best to the worst.

How come people hit by the revive die so easily while getting back up compared to the other medics? Even with a fully charged revive. It wasn't like this before. Her revive is a complete joke now.

Stop fucking shitting on Sparks. Focus on fucking Fletcher, everyone gets nerfs but him.

she has a longer "get up"-animation on the reviver, to compensate for the face that it has infinite range.

they didn't change anything to do with that though

Are you guys sure? It just feels like I revive and I see them get nicked by two hits as they get up and they drop grey and dead. This is something I have never seen with Aura or Phoenix.

today i met a player with the dbg tag
Also rate my progress (lvl 26)

you're playing too much objective play for your own well being.
I bet you're fond of playing proxy

I-isn't the objective the purpose of the game ?
also yes i play proxy, but in cooldown for now

>Finally get 50k credits
>Buy a merc
>Have to earn those credits all over again

Why can't I just stop playing this game

>I-isn't the objective the purpose of the game ?

in pubs, the main goal is to have fun, and the best way to achieve that it to only focus on dm

speaking from my own perspective, but you wanted opinions/(You)s :^)

uhhh why is the esports looks like it is set up by a bunch of monkeys

When should I start playing ranked? I already own some mercs with good loadouts, medics included.

Better question is, is it worth playing at all? I've read it's full of cheaters, and not so many people play it...

its not full of cheaters, it's just not full at all.

I guess. I'm having fun in pubs, I guess if I got into ranked I'd get too worked up about climbing and so on for some trinket.

just do your 11~ qualification matches and you'll get a trinket at the end of the season
That should also give you enough experience to figure out if you want more of the same.

kingsley has autism

For objective the time is based on the amount of players are in a team. If its one guy there's only 3 seconds. For 8, around 30 seconds. Also, the spawn timers are desynced from each other.

For stopwatch, the timers are at a constant 24 (or 25?) seconds and are synced for both teams.

The desync for objective can be negated by doing what says

How many kills should I be getting at halftime?

+1 from the second highest.

fuck off pubstance

More than what you're getting right now because you're a shitter

>le execution is bad meme
Scrub, Gallery is also going to be the best exe map since most of it is indoors which prevents kiraniggers and skyfaggers from getting lucky airstrikes.

>goofed and bought a skyhammer loadout with my noob money
>now stuck at 30k credits
>getting too lazy to grind

whats the fastest way to farm credits daily using daily quests

Fuck off that was the best choice you could have made
>stuck at 30k credits
just play a couple matches every day or 3 hours and the credits will rack up in no time. Mercs takes less than an hour a day for a week.

its hard to stay motivated with phoenix bushwacker and vansilli in the rotation bleh

just play skyhammer, you can get every type of xp and use that good loadout

It's not "bad", it's just annoying and slow
I personally dislike it, others can like it how they fucking want

what is the best skyhammer card?
i kinda wanna get this one but the only problem is the BR
is it really that shit compared to stark?

M92
the one with drilled

That's his best BR. BR and Stark are both great. M92 is one people like the most. M63 is also good for pubs since it has Looter can give you some HP when you kill medics and it has Mechanic for clutch defusing.

should i really bother with mechanic on stoker or skyhammer?
does it make that much fo a difference?
i have a card for stoker with mechanic but i never used it not even when stoker was free.
i mean its just so situational.
i have come to the conclusion that if your team has shit engineers you will lose anyway even if you have mechanic.
also last thing does extra supplies on skyhammer decrease the cd on his air strike?

>i have come to the conclusion that if your team has shit engineers you will lose anyway even if you have mechanic.
back in my day we shot defeatists like you

who wants 91 in 1 when you can have 2505/m in 1

It only effects his ammo packs.

Stoker has 2 great cards that also have Mechanic. M61 and S95.

It's situational, but it can save the day.

what is a fun to play merc to get?
i am currently level 10 i have the 2 free ones and then i bought Proxy which i love so much and then Phoenix.
everyone says to me to get stoker, i played it a lot when it was free but it seems kinda dull to me.
also the cd on his molotov is very high and if you miss by a hair or they just bunnyhop out of it thats it you wasted almost a minute cd for nothing.
maybe its me that i just dont know when to throw it and when not to..i dont know.
i mean compared to fragger stoker is garbage.
i dont even know how low the cd is on fraggers grenade but they seem to throw them like candy.
compared to stoker even nader seems so much more useful with the bouncing bombs and you can spam like crazy into chokepoints or indoors or windows and stuff.

why get anyone else when you already have phoenix?

>also last thing does extra supplies on skyhammer decrease the cd on his air strike?
nope, only ammo

to have fun?

Don't fall for the memes, stoker is boring as heck

Get Arty
he's underrated and powerful

Fragger is like a 25 second CD, but uh...

Fun?
>phantom if you know what you're doing (being a shithead and losing most C4 objectives)
>snipers if you know what you're doing (50%+ with the bolt actions and/or can hit heads to some degree
>phoenix because jesus
>rhino if you focus on being a shithead
>Nader is a more fun Fragger, unless you're a sweaty try hard, in which case Fragger can be fun

fraggers nade is 17s.

>what is a fun to play merc to get?
Arty, more fun skymemer imo;
Red Eye, if you into sniping, most fun sniper with coolest abilities;
Nader for random kills across the map/behind walls and martyrdom;
Phantom if you just want fun without winning nor contributing whatsoever.

Oh, my mistake. No idea where I got 25s from

He had around that when he had 2 frags.

>Fragger is like a 25 second CD

i dont know.. i once had a game on attack on bridge against 2 level 45 ubertryhards with the same clan tag both running fragger and it was a non stop spam of grenades.
i dont know if they timed them to always have them up or what but it was the essence of cancer.
one of the few matches when i actually ragequitted because i could take no more.
its like they knew exactly everytime i was approaching a corner or a doorway or a window and timed the grenade perfectly that it explodes in my face everytime.
maybe they were wallhacking or they just got lucky either way that shit was fucking stupid.
and if its not a grenade its that bullshit heavy mg that cuts you down in 3 bodyshots.
that match alone made me literally hate every single fragger player on the planet.

It was 30s per frag when he had 2.

That's why I said around.

dunno about Red Eye all the red eye players i met were fucking garbage.
also it seems very complicated to play with both the grenade and the IR sensor to time properly.
also even the sub lvl 20 player when they see smoke they randomly spam everything into it and end up killing you anyway even if they cant see you.

i was thinking about aimee because i got this card and that rifle looks so sexy..is it possible to play her in short to mid range combat or is she just way too fragile?
if i do have good aim can i hold my own at mid range vs stuff that has assault rifles and they wont just 2 shot the shit out of me everytime?

>he doesnt about spawn nading
Smdh tbqh.
If you keep getting spawn naded then it means your roll out is predictable as hell, take the other ways out of spawn and flank the fragger.

>urban
>no shitty grey pixels on gun
Grandeur must be the only gun that looks decent in urban.

Grandeur literally 2 shots most dudes with at least on headshot. 40 per body.

how am i supposed to flank them on attack in bridge map?
one was camping the bridge and the other one was camping the opening that goes up with the staircase.
the snipers were covering the open of the street so i couldnt approach from the slope barricade neither.
you talk as if everything is so fucking easy dont you.
god i hate cancer like you.
fuck off you and your anime reaction image cancer.

>its another "I have to do literally everything so my team wont get steam rolled" match
Turtle cant come soon enough. A burst rifle engineer will break this game.

>how am i supposed to flank them on attack in bridge map?

>not turning the turret away from where you're facing

One job

>those teams
Fuck me sideways

who actually plays bushwhacker?

Quickchat is a thing. v-2-1. Don't spam the all chat with your pitiful cries, boi.
(pic not related)

>barely half of 91
>in a full match
How does it feel to be trash?

are the burst rifles actually superior to the m4a1 or are they basically the same?

MAYBE YOU'RE JUST BAD

If you can track heads, 2/3 bursts and the person you're firing at is dead

If your aim is good they can achieve the same thing but if not then go for the burst rifles as they are much more shitter-friendly. M4 requires more consistency to shine.

They play differently

Autos require constant tracking but are more forgiving of missed shots.

Burst fires require individual snaps and are easily punishable if more than one shot gets missed.

Its worth noting that burst rifles fuck people over hard if you can even remotely click on a head, as said. A full burst can easily kill low health classes if you aim for the head. People also tend to label burst fires as shitter friendly, as 1 hit equates to a large chunk of health gone.

Arty will fuck some shit up. His airstrikes are spammable and reliable, he can use both dreiss and stark ar (meaning he's good for mid to long range engaging too) and he's the only with skyhammer that deploys the good ammo packs (those for which you actually get lots of points). I play Arty and honestly always am the top scoring merc, unless some lvl50 gold in competitive joins the match. At least a lot funner than skyhammer

does deadcake know that he is a trash tier player

>guy who hasn't even opened Dirty Bomb in months

Very well then