Time to post your Ashen fashion.

LV 15 WITH A +2 WEAPON

ZERO BLUEBERRY SUMMONS

YOU LIED TO ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn't know about the real eyes
Shit/10

>People complaining about shit PVP, easy bosses and lack of content

Team B doesn't look so bad now compared to Miyazaki eh?

Disgusting

You should be able to ride a wyvern into battle against the Nameless King.

Who /gay/ here?!

it has come to my attention that the witch's locks are fucking awful, what fun weapon can I use at 12 strength and 17 dex? I don't mind moving a few points but not more than 5

i was getting a lot of blue summons at sl 50~ anor londo with a +6 weapon

I already have 4 times the amount of hours in 3 compared to 2

Reminder that Exile Greatsword is a sexy beast of a weapon

Everyone but me.

When you stagger Soul of Cinder, is there a crit opportunity? Or is it just free damage time?

Posting here too in case it's missed in the other thread.

>dark sword shitter
>I'm stuck in environment
>parry his third R1
>no parry
>parry his six R1
>no parry
>die
>hi keep mashing R1 four times after my death
I HATE THIS GAME JESUS CHRIST

How the fuck do you kill Ancient Wyvern?
>Impervious to attacking feets
>lol jump attack makes you fucking die
Let me guess, the quest is impossible without the ring from Sirris.

>Wait an hour to get summoned by farrons

>The host disconnects immediately.

I'mSL 10 with +0 weapons. I've tried every level range and equipment upgrade level up to 40 and +4.

Please kill me.

Of all the few nods to DaS2, why did Miyazaki completely neglect the actually cool things like Alonne, Velstadt, and the Burnt Ivory King? What happened to the Bearer of the Curse and Aldia?

Was it all just retconned?

Guys.

What are you supposed to do with your points when you go for a weapon that can't be infused or buffed? Just all points in vita and stamina?

Why is Darkmoon covenant LITERALLY Blue Sentinels in this game?

Why do we need 2 of the exact same covenant?
This is retarded. I was prepared to invade red phantoms all fucking day not to be the fucking police when someone gets invaded. FUCK

>you can parry Flashsword

From must really hate mages this time around

You need to ring the bell behind him 20 times, where a cutscene will be played and the true boss will kill him for you.

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169
strawpoll.me/7403169

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND GET A GENERAL CONSENSUS

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

Fuck those things. They gave me video game ptsd the first time I saw them in das1. Every time I see them my heart races and my palms get sweaty.

I'm gonna cosplay gwyndolin if that counts

It may happen in the DLC, don't be too worried

Also
>not including Straid

just farm the three ghrus at the bonfire.

Whatever happened to the andor londo giants? They were in a screenshot I think.

>invade host
>he summons a phantom and a blue guy comes in at the same time
>they all go at me
>I kill both the white phantom and blue guy at once in like 2 sweeping hits
>host runs away again as fast as he can

my sides

I always thought you parried the Catalyst

I also leveled VIT to 19 to fit everything.

Fashion > MinMaxing

I just wanted to go on vacation to some other guy's world and meditate on how convoluted time is. Not pictured in that .webm is that twenty seconds later the "Slayer of Worlds" got wrecked by the wombo combo of rolly rocks and the wyvern attack

I'm in the process of killing myself a gorillion times to get my free levels from Yoel. Fun shit.
Trying to get the Moonlight Greatsword on this run, despite how shit I know it is, I'll always love it. My guiding moonlight.

probably the same case for me thou atleast most of this time is spent waiting for dorkmoon

DLC
DLC

Pick a different weapon. Or just go with stats that scale and vig to 27 and then endurance.

>red phantoms need to pick up souls back after death
>white/sun don't need this shit

>people complain about shit pvp

I'm guessing they never played a souls game at launch. Remember the Santiers Spear? Rember ninja flipping havels? PvP has never been good in the early months. If it's the same in six months to a year then I'd agree that the PvP is shit but honestly it's just par for the course right now. Give people time to get comfortable and start testing other weapons and give some time for the balance changes to roll out.

Very feminine, I like it.

They can guardbreak
its more than fair

Anyone willing to help with Nameless? Ps4

What is the most disappointing thing in this game to you?
aside from pvp

Are you retarded?
You look at the scaling of the weapon and then decide what to do. Weapons that can't be infused most of the time have better base scaling

It's really not that hard to use your fucking brain

>bearer of the curse
He got merged into the Soul of Cinder. SoC's armor is a merged version of Elite Knight, Alva's set and Faraam.

you do "mini-crits" when an enemy is staggered

It wasn't Miyazaki's game so he basically said fuck that, give me the Faaram Armor and ignore the rest.

>people are getting wise about iron flesh+sacred flame

I'm always too late to the fun trends.

You run past him to the end and left. You then fight your way round and up the building. Eventually you get to a platform above his head where you lunge attack him in one shot

What should my stats be to get the most out of BKGA? Strength or quality?

Y'all niggas see the Man-Serpent riposte animation? Check it out if you have a vore fetish.

There's a lot of things I actually would've liked to seen referenced in DaS3 from DaS2. But I would have really thought that of all the nods, there would be at least a mention of Alonne. He was essentially the Artorias of DaS2.

I got literally infinite invasions onstop as a watchdog at lvl 25 with a +2 weapon

Disregard that I suck dicks.

Profaned Great sword >>> Your Great sword

really the only disappointment is poise being shit

I want help with nameless too no summon signs around on xbox SL 60 I have one ember I'll farm for more tho if it don't work

>PvP has never been good

ftfy

Demon ruins redux because of the shit chalice dungeon type design and the lack of a Daughter of Izalith fight or something.

Plus, my waifu is fucking dead, god damnit.

If you go to the wedding she drops dead and leaves it on her corpse

Get rid of the 100 option you autistic fuck. If you're going to 100, you're going to be fighting 120's anyway.

Miyazaki isn't good at designing games in respect to longevity and PvP.

DS3 is a fun PvE game, but it's like he decided to actively ignore all of the improvements they've made in DS2 and just take the worst of every souls game to date.

You have garbage weapon selection, you have zelda style bosses, you have reskin demons and reskin areas, you have lore inconsistencies.

Let's face it, they fucked up DS3 hard.

It's a fun game owing to the DS formula, but it's a weak entry to the series.

I wish it had more of it's own identity, there's way too many callbacks to earlier games. I loved areas like Untended Graves and Cathedral of the Deep.
Should have saved the more overt references for it's own DLC, like visiting Lordran/Anor/Sens as a separate adventure.

I don't really see any of the Faraam's set. Alva's is a bit too generic to say, but why would you say Alva's set anyways? What did he have to do with the first flame?

I would've thought that canon BoC would be the whole "shun the cycle with muh crowns" shit.

>Join Blue Sentinels
>Summoned
>Just run around triggering mobs and leading them to the host while he's fighting the red.

Fun.

>People still bitching about dank sword
>it's the easiest weapon to parry in souls history

>mfw I invade people with the fallen knight helm

It should be 99 instead if you don't want to fight 120s.

Normal, Chaos, or Black Fire pyromancies? Which are the best?

What's a good pvp weapon for 40 dex / 40 str to use my last titanite slab on?

Using a Black Knight Halberd at the moment. Preferably I'd like something good to punish chuggers or r1 katana spammers with

But if you go to 120 you have a lower range than 100.
Memelord.

The PVP is already better than it was in 2, at least at launch, bosses are miles better than the crap they had in 2, and who the fuck complains about lack of content? It's a much more complete game than DaS, even.

>I want help with nameless
>I have one ember
No dude, if you only have one ember at that point you're going to need a lot more than one try to kill Nameless, even with help.

Aldia will almost certainly appear in the DLC if they go the same route as DaS2 with a story continuation along with side stories.

The other things were neglected because they already served their purpose. Most DaS1 things that come back come back because Lothric is built over Lordran so they share a lot of legends.

It literally just scales D / B.

>heavy attack does large stamina damage against shit stab block
No shit

Don't move points around, instead drop the weakest pyro ring you have and use one of the +5 str/dex rings to meet requirements.

Latency shits all over setup parries user. You cannot parry lagshiters.

Post glitches, had this happen trying to riposte him. Fell through the stairs and ded.

You're supposed to wait until he charges you and then parry or roll away and then parry.

I'd never thought of such an elegant betrayal. Good one, user.

That doesn't prove it's long.

Here's your reply.

>People who summon from the signs in front of the Vordt gate for fucking Dancer
At what point would anyone think this is a fucking good idea?????

Rate

Dunno how much of a glitch it is, but on PC sometimes summons just light up like a fucking foglight right in your eyes.

We could try at least... After getting all covenant items and buying all embers in game it's funny I have none some invasions take way too long, I've been at this one for a half hour idk I don't quit

Storm Curved Sword or Dragonslayer Swordspear?

>going to +10, not staying at +9
noob

Ring of Steel Protection good or poo?

>final boss is literally in the cover

>it's another you take damage even though nameless's weapon never made contact and then in the second phase he spams his stab 4 times attempt

I'm not even mad anymore.

Any of the wolfbro weapons good?

Holy fuck that's terrifying

Weeb Master NPC can do it, why can't you?

>shoot a skeleton with an arrow
>he fell through the ground

I'll take it

There are developers messages all over the ground. Read them.

I've tried that exact range + weapon level. Fucking no summons.