- Vengeance, Alliance

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance

Heroes-WoW
Lvl 255 memeserver

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ
warmane.com/information
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter
worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnV-IitE7w4_MBAo0hZLZrccBKhqlpCCtZKsiZCemZw/
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeopPxZE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEN3iZPakrs
youtube.com/watch?v=YSJ6itW1ML4
youtube.com/watch?v=kPGU1P3zT1I&feature=youtu.be
calculators.iradei.eu/talents/paladin?0000000000000000000005305133500021520215510000000000000000000000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for voteban pickles

I wanna waste time doing dungeons on Vengeance, are paladins really much better for dungeons than warriors?

For AoE, yeah. Nothing slips by them

4 k people waiting to play Kronos. Why even waste time on dead servers?

>press holy shield and consecration
>have aggro all the time
>???
>win

>Get out of mana
>???
>die

Warmane aka Molten fake population
youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ

As for the picture, they were always without guild, random generated names, never responding to any whisper, and most important, in a zone that didn't offer a single quest for their level. Didn't level up at all too. You could fly through whole zone spamming /target macro and wouldn't find a single one. Probably sitting somewhere hidden in ghost.

When Warmane "increased" the population cap from 6000 to 7000 players they made a mistake which they repeated when increasing from 7000 to 8000 and once again from 8000 to 8500:
warmane.com/information shows the online counters of all their realms and displays a graph of the last 24 hours. The day they raised the caps the population graph also displayed an increased cap for the previous day.
The population increase from 6000 to 7000 was fully faked (unfortunately I have no screenshots of this and archive.org does not have a copy of the website for that day)

>The population increase from 7000 to 8000 was half faked:
>The population increase from 8000 to 8500 was fully faked:
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
However the population increase on Lordaeron does not appear to be a flat increase by 2000, it more likely is an increase by ~25%

regarding the other realms:
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter made by one of the AT devs, this simply goes through the /who list and displays the result
/whoplotter 16 has to be used on ragnaros / deathwing because who requests are throttled to 15 seconds

This will show a flat +1k players increase on DW/rag
to make it work on blackrock type /whoplotter 1 and then open the who window and type something like /who n-"asdfwefwa" (it needs some result for lvl 1-79)

worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first

>he doesnt have any hands

The p2w and 7exp rate thing threw me off, id rather wait. Sad but its not as good as nost

Why is everyone telling me to cast Kings instead of sanctuary for tanking? It gives you more damage reduction than a fucking block at 60 at least

>get 10% of the healed amount as mana
>going oom
>???
>ever

daily reminder playtbc is kill.

also how is vengence so far?

Atlantiss
35+ people signed up and levelling, guild is alive, 25mans soon™

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnV-IitE7w4_MBAo0hZLZrccBKhqlpCCtZKsiZCemZw/

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeopPxZE

Roll whatever you want, I value players over classes, but if you really can't decide:
>Healers, any (we're low on Paladins tho)
>Mage/Warlock

Unless you've tried and dislike cata for whatever reason, give it a shot
>tanking is a lot more fun
>healing is more demanding, mana management is again a priority
>almost all of the DPS rotations are gone and now they're priorities with more than 5-6 abilities used normally
>boss mechanics are different, some like it some don't, overall harder than previous expansions

Refer to the spreadsheet for tips etc

Pic related, current pop at server time

primalwow seems so comfy. should i go for it?

>literally this autistic to make OPs and posts in every thread against warmane

warmane is no longer molten. They've merged with AT team to bring AT quality to their servers, the Lordaeron server is 100% worth checking out as proven by the 13k people logged in and queued right now.
/lordg/ when?

LITERALLY CAN'T PLAY WOW, LORDAERON AND KRONOS 3000 PLAYER Q . WTF DO I DO, ALL THE TBC SERVERS ARE SHIT

>waiting in a fake queue to play a buggy server
Not even vengeance retards are this dumb

anyone wanna hunt some allies on vengeance? /w rake

anybody remember when we had one of those to prove nostalrius was "faking" their pop as well?

Never change /wspg/

>buggy server

List me some bugs big guy.

west of sporeggar is a shitty gnomemage farming these crabs
he lost to a prot pally and his name is Fukblacks so definitely a /wpsg/ loser

>playing in a guild where pickles has ALL the power

lmfao

Good luck playing on you're dead server :^)

is lordaeron any good? and is there any rates or instants?

>open ticket
very unbugged, huh? :^)

>being this new

It's excellent so far, I'm working on my second 80. x1 everything, no instant max level. There is donating for items but it has extreme restrictions so much so that I haven't seen anyone with full gear without accompanying achievements so far. Ulduar on the test realm works great and is coming out in a few days.

The open ticket was a report for a multiboxing chinese botter who subsequently got banned.

>Lordaeron
>13k players
nobody actually believes this right? I logged in once and could tell it was bullshit.

Kek you could play on nostalrius and tell they had no bots. There are tons of abandoned zones on lordaeron

>gets killed 1v1 by ret paladin as a frost mage
>has to call in his rogue to help him the next time because he got pillared by a pillar man

You're shit kid.

how long did it take you to level?, desu i'm not much of a leveling guy so thats why im asking

youtube.com/watch?v=jEN3iZPakrs

Dodgeykebab has been spot on in all his reviews so far, why not check for yourself instead of believing the weak shill?

>no bots on nostalrius

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>why not check for yourself instead of believing the weak shill
Because i have logged in several times already and could tell there is no way that server even has over 2k people. Moved on went to a better one.

>dead server

Have you checked the pop lately?

>dodgeykebab
>right about anything
He didn't do a full 1-80 or a single raid and he is too dumb at pvp to do that. He literally did some heroics and asked people how raids were without doing a single boss.
And they paid him to do a review a few months ago so not surprisingly they paid him again to shill for them

I did 1-60 in 3 days /played, 60-68 in 16 hours then it took me maybe another 3-4 days /played to hit 80 but I ran every instance to see how it worked to ensure i wasn't wasting my time.

>Wintergrasp usually has 2 full raids
>bg queues are instant
>25 man pug naxx and VOA take less than 45 minutes to group for
>people everywhere in the world

You're just baiting right?

yeah thats my boy fukblacks

xDing pretty hard tbqh

It's pretty good. The only thing people seem to have against it is their 'fake' population. I mean it's probably around 6k but it's still a solid server.

Oh man 2 full raids 90 people of 13000. Totally legit. Do they pay you to shill?

>don't believe the weak shill
>as he shills for molten
Top kek

I don't think you understand just how many people 13k is on one server.

Outlands gear is truly the worst

The only thing people have against it is that it isn't their server preference. It's the same way everytime there's any server competition here. 1 or 2 autistic dipshits do their absolute best to shit talk any other server that isn't the one they've put the most time into so people don't play there and abandon them on their 150 pop shit server.

Don't believe anything you read here without checking for yourself first.

>molten shills
>pickles shilling

The only three servers that have an active population and an active guild are Kronos, Senna's guild on atlanpiss, and Vengeance alliance.

ToD is raid logging with numbers dwindling and excalicuck is all but dead with only the pickle crew active.

>active

lol nah

Molten shills are playing in a normie guild anyway. They don't want to play with /wpsg/ since they've proven in the past they can't handle the hardcore content

Lordaeron has a bit population but it is nowhere near 11k. Its literally half or more fake population

whats wrong?

twitch /malaco

warmane staff member that owned AT is live talking about nostalrius

Pickrell for president.

>not posting the original

Is stormrage just another meme?

so why would anyone want to wait in a fake que just to give the impression it is more populated than it really is?

>donating to a literal moltard
why are people this retarded?

probably fake donations as well. wouldn't surprise me since they are bot users.

he's looking at the population kek

A lot of retards from 3rd world countries trying to live out their fantasies of being r1 on some populated server.
They have been faking their timers for years

>pop graph a straight line
gold

So lord had a perfectly straight line population for a while?

I'm pretty sure the graphs are fine. The reason why it's straight is because it reached pop cap. The numbers however are likely different.

>t. moltard

Having a near perfect 1 to 1 faction population is also a bit disturbing since humans were massively overpicked when their new racial was available over horde.

>The population increase from 7000 to 8000 was half faked:
>The population increase from 8000 to 8500 was fully faked:
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png

The trackers are 100% fake they don't update with the realm population at all.

Is that the only comeback you can come up with when presented with a valid argument?
Low energy, man

They have paid faction change, the faction differences fluctuate.

>half-faked

Cracks me up everytime. Think about what you're fucking saying for a second bro you sound so goddamn stupid. Who would half-fake a population increase? Why would anyone half fake something? You are an idiot.

>i don't understand something so it's dumb
Is that the only comeback you can come up with when presented with a valid argument?
Low energy, man

I ran a census to check all online alliance and horde players last year and it was pretty much 1:1

>They have paid faction change, the faction differences fluctuate.
Oh fuck no the problem with private server pops is they are mostly ALL min/maxers so they would clearly have an alliance advantage over horde since humans were the obvious pvp choice during the time. You would NEVER see a near 1:1 ever during wrath.

le smelly dragon :D

Census is unreliable on private servers, all it does is take whatever information molten gives it, which is their bad data

^^,

I realize you wouldn't see this during wrath but the pvp community is pretty small on Lordaeron. You don't find 3's queues and at peak times there's like 10 2's teams queueing. People ARE Min maxing their pve stats so there's a lot of horde.

A perfect high populated server with a 1:1 balanced faction ratio
>lets hate it

>thinking that's possible when everyone knows which race and classes have advantages
that's just delusional

people here only hate it for 1 reason
see:

This.

>a server where the staff lies to you constantly, hardly fixes anything and makes you wait in a fake line to play
>why do you hate it xD?

youtube.com/watch?v=YSJ6itW1ML4

youtube.com/watch?v=kPGU1P3zT1I&feature=youtu.be

Excalibur wow everyone. Holy fuck what a piece of shit fun server.

>not even the G-Gundam

Wasted potential desu

NORMIES GET OUT OF MY SERVERS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

atlantiss.eu

atlantiss.eu

>playing moltens latest p2w, unscripted, fake queue server
>playing a literal 7x p2w servers
Jesus /wpsg/

Guys how this prot pally for vengeance running dungeons

calculators.iradei.eu/talents/paladin?0000000000000000000005305133500021520215510000000000000000000000

How do you get onto corecraft test realm?

can't find server list info on site.

can't test, it's down
atlantiss.eu

Can you god damn niggers FUCK OFF from Lordaeron?
You are not fucking welcome.

>0/5 1-h weapon spec
Neck yourself.

vengeance more or less unplayable today, just a warning

>today

what would you get rid of to add the 5% increased damage?

so why isn't there a Lordareon guild in OP if its so popular here?

>run instance to ensure i wasn't wasting my time
>already lvl 70+

Spell warding and reckoning.

Because we dont want you there.

Because the guy who makes the OP dismisses it every time, and puts his copypasta about fake pop on every thread.

40vs40 event on ragnaros right now

because only to the densest retards and shills does it have a population