/msg/ - Maplestory General

strong beany

>VOTE FOR WHAT WORLD WE TRANSFER TO NEXT TRANSFER EVENT11th ANNIVERSARY EVENTS START APRIL 20THAries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS)
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dreamâ„¢ server. Shit.
maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v169.1 GMS-like. COMING SOON, GET HYPE
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIALâ„¢ SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Pay2Win, MotherBase or LOVE in Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

global.hidden-street.net/quest/fame
planxia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhuignL057U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We actually hit autosage this time
Good work, guys!

royaller reporting in

all japanese MMOs are dying
goodbye party play

They should introduce more hybrid classes. If they make a Warrior/Mage. I would so go back to Maplestory then quit because no one in my family will play with me. BTW, no battle mages are not hybrid classes because they can't wear warrior equipment.

well japs are too busy playing MMOs on their consoles. everywhere else PC mmos are skyrocketing in profit.

>INT and STR needed on Hyades or Hermes equipment.

Disgusting. no thanks

DELET THIS

breast milky

okay /msg/ I need your help.
Can you help me find quests that give fame, so I can get this secret diary done on my PB?

It helps you too, for the next anniversary when you'll have the same secret diary!

So far I have about 50 fame accounted for, with Eliza's rage questline in orbis from the old chick, that's about 20 fame, then two quests in mu lung for about 15 fame each, for killing sage cat and I think it's tae roon.

Any other quests, ANY, even if it's 2-3 fame will be helpful.

I can't do NLC stuff, or world tour stuff obviously so the malaysia quests and whatnot are out of the question for me, but still good to write down for future reference on GMS.

Are you leveling to 200? If so, then I don't think you need your reward right away for the fame. Plus the malaysia quest gives 20+ fame at 120.

I am. I wasn't playing KMS actively when the last pink bean event rolled around so I want the title this time.

Magatia, mu lung, and ludi have fame quests.
Here's what I did last time pibber was around.
global.hidden-street.net/quest/fame

I forgot about the ludi stuff, pretty sure it was the inchworm quest that gave it too, thanks user.

I still have to get the 30 for the main diary but the diary has new secret diary entries this time, so I have to get 101 fame.

>they didn't even bother to change the grey borders

Do you happen to know, on this "for phyllia" and parwen questline if I need to pick any particular side? It says either side is fine but who knows if that's true.

both sides lead to the same thing but i picked alcadno

I'll go with alcadno just to be safe. I just don't want to have to try and jerry rig a way to buy fame for a PB. Thanks for your help.

suddenly dead thread
no head

should i keep a mule at 140 to farm mp3 for equips to npc, or is it ok for me too level my mule at mp3?

what server?

reboot

>playing maplestory
>after the year of two thousand and ten

could this be better then a sw tattoo?
sure it isnt lvl 160 but its got att

that's when maple got fun though. If you stopped playing before that, you really missed out. Nothing maple gave anyone before 2010 was unique, in fact, i'd argue you lost out on a more fun social experience by not playing another more popular MMO, since at that point in time really that's all maple gave anyone was the social aspect.

no, SW tat has a higher level of potential capabilities.

post trading cards

what series is this from

the fuccboi series

how are corsairs

make a jett instead, or a mechanic. corsairs are pretty shit.

WAMUU

khroa

sux

SUX
no no no dude, you're making me fall asleep, to death bro

the line is
S U X

I didn't know these were still in the game.

Interdasting.

Maybe

are dual blades ok

I got a golden hammer and some pink bean face acc from the coin shop raid

Yeah, they're probably the best unfunded thief
Pretty good all around

The monster collection book made getting pink bean's trait levels up pretty easy. I have these tier 2 box lines that give 2-4 random premium trait materials, a chance for 2 occult cubes, and 30 mileage tokens. Besides having to relog to redeem the tokens, it's pretty neat, already at level 8 for all the necessary traits. Plus I have boxes to open if I want that I could get basic trait items.

how's 11th anni going for you guys on GMS?

Super fun, I really like this collectathon.

well I hope you REALLY like it because it's gonna be glued on to EVERY FUCKING EVENT EVER FROM NOW ON

asdsa

salsa

pink bean dip.
i'm already slowly losing desire to level this fucker. an hour and i've barely played. Hard to decide if I should work on my kinesis for anniversary stuff and just dedicate the last month (since anni ends on the 24th of may, pb on 15th of june) to it or work on it intermittently. I already have the coins for all the char slots I can afford on this guy. Should I buy trait potions with the rest or just get the traits naturally? Hmm.

>i'm already slowly losing desire to level this fucker. an hour and i've barely played.

sounds like me whenever i play post-bb

I love post-bb, pre-bb has it's merits, that's why i'm playing planxia, but I still prefer post-bb all in all.

it's mostly just because pink bean is a boring class, too strong, if that makes any sense. I have to level on shit at least 10 levels higher than me or it's ultra slow.

are the HoH mob ect pendants used for any quests?

ehhhhh

Don't think so

should i be trying to get 11 anniversary set for meso farming mules on reboot if im not planning on using nx pets/purchasing water of life? (im gonna remake a new mule once the pet dies)

I haven't played this game in forever. What class should I try?

I remember I had a lot of fun with the I think Luminary?

I also had an archer I think.

>planxia

Never heard of that. So it's basically pre-BB with post-BB maps? Is it good?

Just give all of them a try, minus the explorers. After that you can go back to the explorers

no planxia is a pre-bb pserver. I think they have a few post-bb maps but not ported over or anything, just recreated.

planxia.com/

Appreciate it. Downloading it now. Anything I should know before I start?

no, just don't expect much social interaction, everyone's pretty set in their own ways, I just like exploring pre-bb.

wait what do i do when this thing pops up

change non-unicode settings to KR. same shit you'd do for a jap game. Only applocale won't work otherwise your text is all retarded.

Also did you already register an account? You need a naver email to, otherwise it won't go through.

I got ym account, changed my system locale, and now I'm getting the GR2D error. Can't seem to find the fix for Windows 10.

I don't think it would work on win 10 to begin with. And i'm on 7 on this pc so I can't really help you out.

Compatability mode in Windows 7 works. Again, I appreciate it.

>tfw leveled to 210 despite lag
>tfw no one comes to steal your elite boss during 2x
>tfw getting souls ready for the magnificent soul event
>tfw stacking paper for a 25% boss neb by elites and superior crystals
>tfw 308/312 maple equips
>tfw 89/100 runes for the title
youtube.com/watch?v=uhuignL057U
Groove with me boys

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE FAGGOTS GOING TO FIX DUAL BLADE BOOKS

Is there an english community playing Planxia or no?

Hey, what gives, why doesn't maple react to xpadder any more.

absolutely no one i've ever seen on planxia even speaks english, much less any communities that do.
In fact if you type in english there's a chance the GMs might ban you, like I said, they're pretty closed off and not very friendly to newcomers, much like any other pservers.

I only found out about them from the maplestory M CBT naver cafe, actually, they were advertising there.

Nice. Oh, well.

Coin storage event where?

Did anyone here ever use basilmarket? I just looked at some of the posts I made on there and...christ

about 10 years ago it was actually alright. Half the features never worked, and the other half have stopped working. the only reason anyone uses it is because the other sites (sleepywood, southperry) are dead.

oh son of a fuck, one level at a time, really? I hate these.

I did some auctions a decade ago, it was pretty good

Artfag looking for practice from last night.

I'll draw two more characters. First come first serve.

What the fuck kind of Koreaboo do you have to be to play a KMS pre-BB server and wonder if there's English speakers when there are a billion pre-BB servers elsewhere

P L 0 X

how should i go about upgrading all of this

Get your gollux shit
Get Tyrant Cape
Work on that first, start saving money for tyrant belt, shoes and gloves

first priority, new boots, replace cape with tyrant cape, gollux shit for belt pendant and ring.

(This fucker doesn't count)
Give me some time onii-san's, I also have to draw for that person from last night

because evan and resistance are playable. bam would've worked very well in pre-bb

Here's a reference sheet if you need it.
Thanks again

>skip a nobody
>draw the 2 worst fucking characters

Good job, doofus.

>aiiro
>nobody
I want someone to draw JMSanon

That actually really helps, thank you.

I already drew the one I skipped. I said this last night

finally done with killing five town balrogs. That was a chore, took forever since they only spawn in one channel. almost 100/300 on the maple museum, just gotta try to keep up getting like 20 a day and i'll be good.

obviously I still need to get the balloons too, dunno how i'll do that, but i'll find a way I guess. I'll just have to go really really hard.

Is there a reason to kill Arkarium anymore?
He's right there by pink bean, but it doesn't seem worth it to kill him if you lose xp along with lives for an outdated dominator pendant.

Primal Essence, Philosopher's Stone, Dream Fragments, Confusion Fragments, and Rocks of Time.

Other than that, garbage.

Arkarium drops all that?
Okay, I'm game since I just leveled anyway
10/10 will do after I finish this 100 rune challenge

If anyone knows this fuck, let them know their Maple is done

I apologize if I fucked up the pants, I couldn't see anything with the blade on top so I just kind of guessed.

Thanks for delivering m8 its good.
There was a skirt and a thong underneath

Take the blades off and I'll fix it

>find a mysterious flower
>pass it
>free 20 mil
>just kidding, it's a fucking philosopher stone that nexon thinks is "rare" but is actually the fucking cancer killing my superior crystal gains
>die
>lose
>die
>lose the long dream
Nice game, Valve.

Its good though, if you have a bit of extra time then sure thing!

has Reboot died? should i just go to one of the regular servers?

No
Yes

Reboot is active, but if you aren't botting you're not going to make any progress