Marvel Heroes 2016 General

Surf edition

/mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.5tmh2wyrnq4k
Useful links: pastebin.com/RZQRavrE
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Team Super Muggas. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/273374/regarding-the-state-of-emma-frost#latest
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3565486#Comment_3565486
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/274991/iron-man-in-game-love-like-daredevil/p1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real cosmic content when?

So seeing all the problems MH has I figured I'd take a look around and see what are the other problems with the other ARPGs

Turns out it's more like the genre itself is just shit. What do you guys think?

all games are flawed not just the arpg genre, better get used to that fact and just play what you want to play

I was talking about how most of the prominent issues in about MH are not exclusive to the game, but seem inherent to the genre

LOL

>Buy cosmic pet.
>Can't equip it on my non-cosmic character to level it easier.
But why.
That's just dumb now.

Yeah, I asked a while ago how often other games of this genre release new content but they don't seem to be as often as MH. The problem is that some people act like they should be able to play the game continousuly every day and feel like there's something new, which just isn't true with pretty much all games. They all get dull if you play them often enough, which is why people just need to take a break when they reach that point instead of being an attention whore threatening to quit.

You talking about the cosmic iron buddy? Just swap the affixes to another pet. Iron buddy isn't even anywhere close to being best pet

I'm just levelling a new char, see plenty green dropping, but I can't equip the iron buddy to level him up as I go.

What the hell is even going on with Emma that's causing such anger? They fixed the bitch to where she's now completely viable and they can't be happy about that?

The forced prestige requirements for those Iron Buddies can be silly. As the mugga said, you can just switch the affixes onto a non-prestige pet and work on it with non-cosmic heroes.

bugs

So with missions that give extra power points, health, spirit and all, do you have to re-do them on every character?

Every hero but only once per hero even if you prestige.

That was from before the actual QoL release. Basically Gaz discovered that Emma testers "forgot" to report that her damage and mitigation were heavily OP (we're talking beyond top tier levels). The last TC build dropped her to her current level and Emma fans went ballistic, since they believed that 1 1/2 years of waiting meant that she HAD TO BE #1 GOD TIER HERO BAR NONE and anyone who disagreed was a troling asshole.

mayhems post actually actual hit the spot

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/273374/regarding-the-state-of-emma-frost#latest

tl:dr - youre all faggots

Shitzillion devs are much bigger faggots

>not disagree edition
>not a costume suggestion thread
No wonder these threads keep dying.

Are those comments on Limbo Survival Challenge 3? :^)

How often do 50% sales happen?

Probably every few months? I'm sure we'll see a lot of sales for the anniversary all simultaneously.

So the 50% sale is an elaborate ruse to spend all those G's from the G sale? I wish Gaz developers team are as on point as their business team.

worst game, worst devs, worst company NA

>Yes, you are entitled to your opinions, and are free to post them, but we can't make 56 characters in the "top 5".

Crawlerfags on suicide watch

>crawlerfags

what now?

Nobody plays Nightcrawler anymore

Nightcrawler quality of life update supposed to be in the pipeline.

>crawlerfags
Pls don't start this. All I'm asking for is better animations and more interesting powers. I'm fine with his ttk/ttl. Can't wait for him to be OP though. It's been almost 2 years since Doomsaw made his QoL suggestions thread

>I have an invis core so they'll never see me shitting it up

>all content with all heroes
Not for CDR. They have an excuse that they already stated that some heroes will be better for certain scenarios so you have to really use your thinking cap and strategize :^)

Post your wish list for next months:
>civil war not being a shitty gimmick game mode and actual cool stuff
>hero fixes

>Not for CDR. They have an excuse that they already stated that some heroes will be better for certain scenarios so you have to really use your thinking cap and strategize
There's no thinking cap there, you can't do it with any tanks, using a movement hero didn't work. The AOE is way to big to do anything meaningful with anyone else.

Fucking colossus getting two shot, how is that in any way acceptable?

>strategize

lmao how exactly? All characters were getting oneshot. It's not like you could come up with some way to be tankier because the scenario was literally a bullet hell, one hit = death. The only "strategy" was choosing some hero like surfer who could move faster than the enemies attacked and pray that you didn't get killed by invisible power cosmic circles or terrible hitboxes

BUY MORE ULTS

>enemy damage tuning
>hero updates
>more casualized shit
>codes for free heroes, boosts, and other things

>official game shutdown announcement

>turku will never ever reach level 60 with IF

She needs an entire reworking of her kit before she gets her uniques. She's incredibly outdated, a unique update won't be enough.

Is Agent Venom worth getting?

People still expect SG to get ANY kind of an update? Why can't you accept the objective fact that NOBODY AT SHITZILLION GIVES A FUCKING CRAP ABOUT OLD CHARACTERS? ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TRICKING YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY WITH HEROES AND FORTUNE CARDS

Seriously, get a clue

"ONLY HEROES WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom, Rogue

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Dr. Doom (sorcerer), Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Loki, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Luke Cage

>Frostitutes BTFO

Where we at on the board?

>colossus
>green
>magneto
>fine

lmao fucking what

Right now the heroes in dire need of an update are LC, Magneto, NC, Iron Man, Colossus, Storm, SG, possibly Hulk and Juggernaut, Shulkie and Wholord

>1 year ago
>Bub is in need of an update
>they still haven't updated him

lmao good one Gaz

Can someone explain me why it takes so much to update/fix heroes? the whole emma thing took forever yet for GR they came out of nowhere with a qol and a new power.

>X-23 is so terrible people completely forget about her

feelsbadman.png

same for venom ;_;

depends on how butthurt the forums are on the tc update

yeah

the gambit QoL took like 2 weeks and he's fantastic now

>please buff IM for the 6th time while half the roster hasn't been touched since their release

IM was the most played character of 2015, I think he deserves a better spot than furry girl or grill hulk.

That's the sad part. They'll shill their most popular heroes by making them incredibly powerful with literally whos because garbage canned.

So I am a Carol main, and I just switched from Ranged to Hybrid Haymaker. My gear is objectively better as Hybrid (I have a hammer and 1.5 attack speed), but I'm running into problems. I'm dying a lot more and I have spirit problems even with doop.

Are you using a spirit on medkit core?

I haven't been blessed enough to get invul and spirit on a shard yet, and frankly I didn't need it until I switched to Haymaker. My current core is 25SiF, 400 LoH, invul, and I think energy/mental damage

fag

Oh. Ok

Y-you too

A medkit-invul core (or trifecta) should help with things.

I can't believe they killed disagree.

laughing out loud

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3565486#Comment_3565486
>it's great to hear that there's something in the pipeline for her!
This poor soul

Alright, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

what a beautiful coffee maker

>Joined February 28
That's not true suffering, friendo.

that feel when joined on may 2014

>May 2014
I was playing during the beta period of 2013, and I was in it near the beginning. I think there's a few in the group who were in the first month (which I missed access to). Pray for our souls.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/274991/iron-man-in-game-love-like-daredevil/p1
again why did DD got super amazing for a tv show and iron goy and cap don't get specializations and shit?
>cap is good
I don't think he's even below the 4 minutes ttk, he's just fine with pretty much one build.

who gives a fuck, all avengers are fine and just need small tuning updates at most

let them ask for a cap rework, theyll be begging gaz to reverse the qol once his ttk becomes 6 minutes

>farming doc oc terminal for octo controller

am I wasting my time?

I get a unique like 1 out of 8 runs

>weaken Cap
>break him and don't ever fix him
This kills the threadder.

Do you already have the one from the x amount of kills achievement?

no, I'm like halfway there

isn't Ironman kinda in the straights? especially compared to War Machine

get to it

It took me all 500 kills until I got mine, but that was before they increased the drop rate.

So I hit level 60 and I got my first Legendary item. What do I do now? I feel under-geared for everything and have no clue what to grind for, should I just run Cosmic terminals until artifacts drop or just queue in Muspelheim raids?

run Hightown to get guaranteed unique drops until you aquire your target ones

get the base uru-forge item you want and get a runeword made, even if it's a basic one. Now that it's the cosmic event it's easy to farm up a doop rune for one of the better ones.

As for artifacts you can either go to midtown for better chances at decent ones, but you can also do cosmic terminals since they tend to drop a lot of low-midgrade ones to tide you over.

Main goal would be to clear the cosmic trial.

Doing green musp would be good to start buying your upgrade recipes.

You COULD grind cosmic terminals for event shards, which you could buy doop runes with and in turn trade up for target artifacts. Taskie/Doc Oc are typically the fastest terminals.

If you need uniques, Hightown Patrol drops a unique per boss and has some pretty good artifacts. Cosmic Terminals is another suggestion, but if you can survive Hightown, that's my biggest recommendation. Given the Cosmic double XP, it's a decent area to farm for your Omega points, too. If you don't already have the Deadpool TU and a pet, go get the free Pirate Deadpool TU at the least.

I pretty much got all the uniques the guide I'm following says to grab, would Midtown be best for getting a decent Uru? All I can ever find are defense ones.

Urus, oddly enough, are kind of rare? At least they don't drop very often, which is a little annoying and not at the same time. Anyways, I'm sure someone in Social or the SG will have one to just give you if you need one and know which one you want. I'd give you one myself, but I'm busy and can't get on right now.

Like said, your main goals as a fresh Lv60 are to get yourself geared up to do raids and then eventually clear the Cosmic Trial to gain access to Cosmic Patrol Zones. Most of what he said is pretty on point.

defense urus are good though

so out of these nigs, who should i buy while still on sale
x-23, blade, she hulk or daredevil

or should i continue playing magik and ignore everyone else

23 and shulk are in kind of spotty positions

blade and daredevil are doing alright, the latter moreso

I just got a mane drop and I'm newfag as fuck, the fuck do I do with this now? Pick up a character with bleed? Sell it?

what heroes do you have?

You could put it on a bleed character and see a moderate DPS gain for that one character. You could also sell it for 12-15 goks, then trade those away to gear several other characters. I guess it would depend on what you'd find more enjoyable from it.

I have Rocky Raccoon, Cyclops, and Venom. I don't think it's gonna be helping my DPS any time soon.

Cyclops can benefit from the Mane if you use Beast as his Strike Team, but that's up to you and whether you want to gear out Cyclops or not. Personally I like him overall, but I dislike how much his DPS relies on beam waving, so I don't play him.

Well I'm only leveling Cylcops for his synergy, I figured it'd make sense to get that out of the way early. GoK stands for Gem of the Kursed right? The Rocky guide I'm following calls for one so I could trade the mane for a good GoK though I'm not sure what else beyond that.

Yeah, I can't help you there, I'm not much of a trader so I don't keep track of the economy. Talk to muggas and check the forums maybe, 'cause you don't want to get swindled.

goks shouldnt be too expensive since there are so many, even if most characters could use one

Cyke's like one of the main reasons they haven't fixed beam weaving fully yet, because I guess it would be too hard to turn up his damage numbers.

I would hold on to the Mane for now. Kurse likes to drop GoK in CMM lately or he gets his buddy Rhino to drop it instead.

>I'll just dump these cubes in the lower corner of midtown
JUST. Anywhere, but there. And it's always a Deadpool player.

Just as bad as Sude always dropping his trash while his bots fight the boss