/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #182

Previous >This Month (April) Events Schedule
pastebin.com/gjtyYAjU

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning

granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2340123
youtube.com/watch?v=2xlGRKju9r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for rosetta a SOFT

Why does the IRC tier list say Sofia is better than Funf? Funf seems better in every way.

Did you pay the fee?

cog

Farrah SSR when?

Why is GBF Jannu so much better than Baha Jannu?

1st for pay toll.

why is gbf cerb so much worse than baha cerb?

>200 chevaliers
>only one fucking weapon
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you

Have a good day and thanks.

Sophia has the unique ability to unfuck a situation by reviving a party member.

I think some people stick her in the first bench slot so that if someone dies she can just prop them back up.

Gbf Cerb gets no love

>irc

host your own idiot

You too

Funf has auto-revive though, and unlike Sofia hers can't fail

ぞい

you have proven me wrong. Glad I didn't buy Destiny or I might have been tempted to go in that general.

Zeta 5* when?

Hopefully never

She was even nice enough to give me a summ for my 200th chev

>tfw you used to go to this general before all this
So glad I drop that fucking game before...whatever the fuck is happening here, happened

>he never saw any of that
Did you start yesterday?

But then you gotta run Funf on frontline.

And that's only the beginning. The shitposting here is a Godsend by comparison to what went on there. Anyway, I'll just leave it at that.

Auto-revive means that:

1) Funf was already out to cast the buff

2) You tagged the right person with reraise

Granted, the second one shouldn't be an issue if you just use the ability right before the guy dies, but if that person is dead, he's dead.

The idea is that there's a sticky situation and Sophia gets you out of it. Funf might prevent the bad situation from happening in the first place, but that requires her being in the active party and Sophia can benchwarm the whole fight until she's needed.

Also of note, there's a summon that might revive people upon usage, Oceanus, and a summon that casts reraise on the entrie party, 4* Lich.

Remember to head pat your units.

>defeated Tia 191 times
>Gun, 3 fists, 3 spears, 4 summons
>defeated Chev ~300 times
>11 guns, 6 swords, 5 axes, harp, countless summons
Chev is the best.

Tia is a harlot.

>that doujin where her and DJ got raped and impregnated and then sold as slaves

Working on a Dark pool on the side, obviously I need to skill some of this stuff up, but how is this for a basic start? I need something to use on Earth events other than my water team.

Team is Cerb/Vampy/Grey until I can ticket Vira.

> a summon that casts reraise on the entrie party, 4* Lich.
What?

Looks like shit. Just use Yoda.

Is there a trick to the reactor fight?
I was able to brute force it, but that doesn't seem like the way you should handle it.

>newbie
>starting with dark

Are you a masochist or something by any chance?

By the by, here's a list in August 2015 of how many people recruited each GW unit. Not sure if there's a more up to date one, but Funf I understand is not a popular character in general because by the time most people were able to make a GW character they were at a point where they could facemelt a lot of the game's content with ease. Song, her competitor is also good at helping people not die because Paralysis is a hell of a status.

What is there to not understand? I'm probably going to burn my SSR stones on him once I get done MLBing Athena. That sounds really useful, either him or Apollo.

Works fine for solo but for multibattles I need some better survivability.

>newbie
Can you even read? I clearly stated that's not my main party, plus that sword is from back at Slayers. I might not be old but I'm certainly not new.

Except that 4* lich doesn't do any of that shit? His active cast the buff that turns DOT into regen, not reraise.

Funf and Uno are considered more valuable than they once were, not to mention Six

I need the story behind Esser, was it for dat ass? Or are people preping for the long farm?

How come you're not new and have such a shitty weapon pool?

He's thinking of ways to improve the game that Cygames will never do :^).

user are you retarded?

New collab confirmed

Reread the first fucking post and then ask that again you illiterate jizz drinker.

>a summon that casts reraise on the entrie party, 4* Lich

Nice. Now I don't feel so bad I rolled my account with only that SSR.

How come you didn't pay the fee.

Sorry he's right. I google translated the wiki and figured "death blessing effect" was an autorevive.

People just jewing for easier drops in faceroll content + all the females aside from Funf have an increased pick rate

Look at Sarasa vs Octo

Look at slower earth Yoda vs a stacker?

Sarasa is picked more than 3x as often as Octo when Octo is considered to be much better

fugggg

>1874 AP used
Fucking Colow, I still need one summon drop.

You've no idea how much money I would pay to make this happen.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2340123

Artist did the skills too

After CG GW

Funf I can understand being more valuable. That's a lot of fucking healing on a 6-turn CD.

Haven't seen anybody actually try for Uno though. Don't think I would myself either.

>tfw you get a flip while grinding fists

I mean do you even play the game?

Don't you have any shame posting that here?

No offense.

His ability 3 needs to be raid wide

11 hours left, nigga.
Can you make it?

Do you even know how to read?
Do you know what pools look like when you you don't main that element?

Do you have any shame posting memes and bait here?

No offense just wondering.

Radio when?

Do you have any shame replying to baits and giving (You)s to many?

Just use stat sticks instead.

Really.

At the very least do something about those fucking cooldowns. Pretty sure there's no damage mitigation on his counter either so he's just eating attacks for people.

The drive nuke seems really crummy too and his ougi secondary effect is probably not very noticeable.

le /v/eddit is here to play bros *brofist* XD

At least make an effort instead of posting an auto pool. You don't even have baha weapons in there, how did you expect anyone to respond to you seriously?

What's a flip

I got more (You)s though, friend.

It's not my pool and he probably hasn't farmed Celeste at all. How would an autopool look any different from a generic statstick pool of random elements?

where is the guide to paying with google play cards

i want to pay the fee

OMGGGGGGGG EPIC WIN

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!!! XD

Rare drop. The chest flips and makes a sound as you get it. In this case the fight he was doing drops an event fist.

the game giving you the finger.

Last day of farming for unknowns, what are you listening to

Play the game and you'll find out. That's how it works, how you notice things, that's more fun that way, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=2xlGRKju9r4

Just get something on Taobow or whatever it was.

The screams of the poor unfortunate souls trying to discuss and get advice in /gbfg/

XD you guys are so random :P

>instead of posting an auto pool
This is the auto pool. Not exactly suitable for a team of dark characters now, is it?
>You don't even have Baha weapons in there
Yeah man, Harbin attack up really helps me with my SIDE-team of Cerb/Vampy/Grey.

I'll be farming for more certs, shit is a nightmare since I can't auto necalli's extreme. I'm doomed to stick with VH.

if i'm just starting, would it be better to wait for legfest to reroll my account or does it not even matter?

also, is the free 10 roll (after tutorial) rigged or some shit?
or do i just actually have shit tier luck and have never gotten anything past an SR.

Well, I'm sorry but that's a real noob pool.

I don't know why you got so angry when people called you that. It's a necessary step on this game.

Pay the entry fee.

>yfw people who don't hang out on chats can't enjoy yours shitposting
the shocking true you

>noob
>>>/Reddit/

Anyone else act like a fucking retard during double up?

You should focus on you main team first, it's better to have one good team instead of having 5 shit teams.

the wot.

Do people really take bait that easily?

In /gbfg/?

No, no one really acts like a retard in here at all, no sir.

In this thread?

Yes definitely.
This is easily the worst place to discuss granblue shit.

No shit, bait-kun, if you had read that's not his main pool at all.

Start Dash.

Some ESL guy is mad because he doesn't have 30 dollars so he's been spamming that since yesterday.

I mean when you're playing high/low gritting your teeth, physically cringing as you press the button.

how do i buy moba coins if im not from nippon

No, because the bot does it for me.

Does clicking the numbers in bingo do anything? They seem to get activated when the time runs out anyway? So is there no interaction for bingo?.