- 4/20-4/27
- Archer Gilgamesh 5*
- Saber Arturia 5*
- Berserker Lancelot 4*
- Caster Gilles 3*
- Lancer Diarmuid 3*

>[Fate/0 "Special Event"]
- 4/27-5/11
- Servants that you should level for the event: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid and Hassan

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Update coming out in late April/early May that includes 6th bond point (+10 unique CE unlocked by reaching max bond for 10 servants), present box history UI and ability to change ascension art used by command cards during battles

>Datamine
pastebin.com/LDRZ5ac5

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3w4shb/i_was_so_excited_when_i_actually_managed_to/
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Attributes
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/124982926/#125000869
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for clown!

first for GIGA NIGGA STRONG

Remove CEs.
Remove skill gems.

Fully ascended this nigga today

xth for cute Saibah

xth for suit Gudako.

>tfw no Astolfo ;_;

Nobu a CUTE.

>However, I will say this — Gudao, the one you pursue is the embodiment of hatred.
>It goes without saying that there are different types of hatred.
>Hatred born of justice. Hatred born of love. Hatred born of envy. Hatred born of rage.
>This hatred is… yes, incomparably foolish hatred.

>"I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of heroic spirits. Birthed of the darkness of glorious legend. And so, I hate, I resent. Nourished by the sighs of the people precipitated within the darkness, people that curse the light. This is my disgrace. Because of her unsullied glory, I must forever be belittled. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood and flesh, your life. Let them ignite my hatred—!!"
Reminder Lancelot is either the final boss or the one to stop the final boss according to Gilgamesh. He even has connection with the Grail.

Nefertari was his favorite, he didn't really give a shit about the others according to the novel.

Xth for best boy!

FGO is not canon

Lancelot
>almost gets crushed by iskander's chariot, is only saved by his quick reflexs
Darius
>grabs the bulls from their horns without any problems

Darius confirmed for true Unrivaled.

Let's have a nice, comfy thread please.

xth for WHITE FATHER

This mew fucker seems to be a huge Gilgamesh fag.

That piece of shit should translate CCC already. What a faggot.

That top5 is enough to be honest.

They are so happy and brown together

That stupid fucking strand of hair makes me want to cut it off

>It's fine to not structure a sentence properly the meaning I was trying to convey is more important than me following rules that exist for clarity sake

I'd normally assume you're taking the piss, but I'm honestly not even sure in your case man, I'm not even giving (you) any more attention.

Not even the best boy in the team NTR.

fuck off reddit

LIZ THREAD

It makes me wish he'd wear his hair down more often, he looks so cute with it down.

Shit taste, senpai

I probably wouldn't have leveled this guy if it wasn't for the event but I'm happy to do it because he's pretty cool.

Sorry but those are reserved for eurocuck hours.

Iskander didn't need any wanking. He just needed some lore from the multiple legends about him.
The most we got was his low Divinity rank and a chariot.
The rest happened in the real world in real life, which isn't impressive compared to Arturia's or Gilgamesh's legends being fleshed out and existing in Nasu verse.,

Following servants are associated with reddit and they are not allowed here:
Diarmuid
Lancelot
Herakles
Iskander
Gilgamesh
Arturia
Kojiro
Nero
Jeanne
Jeanne Alter
Medb
EMIYA
Tesla

And I still won't because of the retarded plume rates.

>still being assblasted over the fact I proved you lack the ability to comprehend basic english

I know it's painful to admit your faults, but strawmanning is not the way to go

>being mad that he translates interludes that have to do with lore instead of servants doing dumb shit
(You)

What's the best place in London to get cogwheels easily?

Good taste, congrats on max ascending best boy!

>I don't like it so it's reddit
Fuck off, faggot

Allow me to explain more in detail.
The Veeky Forums league is a competition between generals play in PES, the format is AI vs AI.

If your guys want to participate, you can just sign up and ask to be managerless, then all you need is list 23 memes/sabers with their possitions.

No, i can't sign up for your guys since i already manage another team so signup yourselves

GOOD SNEK

Is it just me or does it seem like Artoria does a lot less damage than she used to?

Does he use plumes? I don't remember. I know he uses a fuckton of snake eyes, that kind of sucked.

Sometimes traditions and cultural shits can force people into strange situations.
It's not rare to find a story of some guy who had to marry for power or some other political reason but also had concubines (or just multiple wives) but really only loved one of them.

>No, i can't sign up for your guys since i already manage another team so signup yourselves

What team?

Depends
How long ago is "used to"

Updated list of reddit servants:
Diarmuid
Lancelot
Herakles
Iskander
Gilgamesh
Arturia
Kojiro
Nero
Jeanne
Jeanne Alter
Medb
EMIYA
Tesla
Edison
Okita
Scat
Cu
Fergus

It's a weird thing to grasp with our present morals I guess. Either they were truly into polygamy or they just married a lot of people for political reasons and such, Mohammed is sort of an example of that iirc. Sometimes they truly loved one of their spouses, like the one who build the Taj Mahal.

Like from before the animation update.

It's probly shorter to make a list of servants that we are allowed to talk about

Feels about the same to me.

Previous thread:

I've had good luck with Snake Jewels at least, but yes he requires 6 Plumes for his third Ascension.

Here, I got you covered.

Not
a single
fucking
one.
Fuck off with your stupid lists.

Fuck off faggot

Shitskandar should have never existed.

a cute one

Benkei
Phantom
Caligula
Jing Ke

My favorite servant
My 2nd most favorite servant

I dunno. I remember her doing pretty good chunks of damage before the update. And now it seems like she hits like a wet noodle.

>he didn't really give a shit about the others according to the novel.
Two of his wifes were the daughters he had with Nefertari so it would have been really strange for him to not care about them at all.

Fate/0 anime was a mistake.

>Gilgamesh
>Lancelot
fuck off

>like the one who build the Taj Mahal

>But by all accounts however, Khurram was so taken with Mumtaz that he showed little interest in exercising his polygamous rights with the two earlier wives, other than dutifully siring a child with each. According to the official court chronicler, Motamid Khan (as recorded in his Iqbal Namah-e-Jahangiri), the relationship with his other wives "had nothing more than the status of marriage. The intimacy, deep affection, attention and favour which His Majesty had for the Cradle of Excellence (Mumtaz) exceeded by a thousand times what he felt for any other."

As romantic as that sounds, I feel bad for the other wives who are just stuck in such a relationship of that kind. Then again, marriage for love is a relatively recent thing so

Wrong order desu.

Agreed.

Fuck off, you were already exposed as being a redditor.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3w4shb/i_was_so_excited_when_i_actually_managed_to/

What's wrong?
Is Medb too much of a sexy, cute dominatrix for you faggots?

The only thing I've noticed is that her NP gain is sightly lower than before. She has never really hard hit anyway.

You fighting hands? She does 0.9 damage to them.

I suppose it could be for the Arts maybe, but her Buster definitely feels the same.

>get to live a life of luxury even if the king doesn't give a fuck about you

Sounds ole a pretty good deal to me.

Best King soon.
Are you ready, /fgog/?

>liking dominatrix
The beta board is this way

>ole

Jesus, was the second bottle really too much?

You haven't "exposed" me as shit, this is the first time we've spoken, moron. Besides, two things. That wasn't me. I spent 200 quartz rolling for him in the kitchen at like, 10 in the morning when I woke up, I had no time for set up, or hell, even any merch at the time. Two, the only thing you've exposed is yourself, redditor faggot.

>best king
Ozymandias still has a while before appearing

Please don't trigger the autists here.

Seriously!? How come?

>Best King
That is not Gilgamesh

C U C K

Fuck off Reddit.

>Not realizing it's bait
Kill yourself Iskandarfag

>Only one person could possibly like a servant
You can't be this retarded.

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Attributes

YEAH BRO! CONQUEST AND VIDYA GAMES XD

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/124982926/#125000869

Nice try, fuck off reddit

Hidden attribute, I'd assume.
They're about 10% damage increase or decrease.

SOL scenes are nice, though I feel blueballed after being interested in Bazett.

>sexy, cute
This is what Reddit believes.

Why don't people like Medb? All you have to do is fuck her, not marry her. A fuck buddy, not a waifu.

>Wanting a billion STDs

She fucks literally everyone all the time, that is how you get disease.

M8, I was in my kitchen with my brother when I rolled for Diarmuid on his release day. I don't even have all that shit, I have a figure of him and it's a shit figure and not that one. Besides, what the fuck kind of logic are you even using?
>Only one person likes this character and they go to reddit so character is reddit
What the hell is this damage control?

Because everything about her is trash?
Oh, and enjoy your magical STDs.

She was already released at launch though.

Reminder that all Irish servants are memes
>le unlucky blue dog
>le NTR muh honor Goblin
>Le blonde tr8tor
>le big dick swordsman
>le suicidal dog sex toy
>le pink royal whore
>le edgy whore dildo

I got him to level 50 and stopped. I wanted to max level Hassan but I'll be left without mats for assassin EMIYA.

The Irish are a meme.

Could be worse, could be France.

Best king:
>ruled for couple decades before her kingdom collapsed into civil war

Decent king:
>only focused on conquering and his kingdom collapsed as soon as he died

Shit king:
>ruled for a century and left behind a prosperous kingdom and horde of bastard children

She is shit lorewise. I only like female Servants with high powerlevel like Artoria Alter, Scathach, Attila and Nursery Lime.

3 Tails Tamamo is strong and all but she is a waifushitter Servant so she is trash.

Look at them rolls dawg.

The only real reminder here is your shit taste senpai, why brag about being retarded?

Arturia a shit.

Yeah, I guess I've been fighting hands this whole time. I thought they nerfed her damage so she could have those pretty animations. Hell, I'm still suspicious.

I can't even like Cu Alter from an edgy perspective. He just looks retarded.
His reason for how he acts is nice, but it still makes him boring.