youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

DLC - What does everyone want to see?

An arena. Summonable blue soapstone and orb. Spectating in arena with soul/item wagering

Blue invasions.

Is Gwyndolin moaning real? Can someone post it?

>clean Black Gulch for the last 2h
>cheese an NPC invasion
>a hand of doom jumps out of the last intact pool of goo and hugs me to death
>"it's alright, I'm not losing it, I'll just clear it quickly, get my souls, it's fine, really"
>suddenly Forlorn
>panic, try to cheese him through the shortcut with giants
>POISONED
>land on the edge of the cliff
>roll into the abyss

Kill me pls

WOO BEAT DANCER
THANKS

Why is Champion Gundyr such a based guy?

>all alone in the darkness
>does nothing but train to get swole day after day
>no bullshit, just straight up manly fighting

Can someone trade me Flamberge on PS4? I give you Crystal Sage's Rapier

remember those fat golden winged faggots?we should fight a GLORIOUS WINGED faggot not some fat slobs spinning around

>ds2

New dragon form via an actual covenant.

Some more thematic fitting weapons like the witchs locks and crystal rapier.

New dark staff because the izalith one is fucking mchuge and a dark aoe would be nice.

Can anyone post the basic map of DS3?

White background with squares for each area and how they are basically connected.

I can't find it on google.

Yes, that is the game I'm playing.
It's pretty good, you should try it some time.

LUCK weapon and magic

It's ng+ like on ds2 where there's new enemies and stuff or is It boring like ds1?

New covenants, a desert type of area would be cool, and also an arena- a global one anyone could join regardless of covenant.

I've been hiding here for 20 mins while blues port in and get killed or port out. Why is archives GOAT for invasions

anybody try out pvp with the mace yet?

Replaying the first Dark Souls. I want to make my Pyromancer with booty like pic-related. Do you need Cheat Engine to edit the body?

yes and it's shit

NPCs with more than 2 lines of dialogue.

More gear with auxiliary effects like in DaS2
Alternatives to Dusk Crown
A ring that acts like a combined Serpent +2 ring or some other really useful effect but allows you to be invaded at any time in areas you've cleared and when you're not in ember form
Flails, twinblades, more dual weapons
A spellcasting weapon that DOESN'T SUCK at spellcasting and as a weapon
Iron King Hammer

But what the game really needs is more Dark gear
Dark spells, miracles, pyromancies
Dark boss weapons
Really edgy attire

total noob here.

Is there a consensus or list of which weapons/armors are worth storing vs selling away? I'd like to hold on to anything that's a 1 time drop or rare but im not sure what those are exactly.

Who /exile greatsword/ here?

Dancer is raping me, am I not seeing it or does this boss actually have no pattern

I just got gang banged by like 30 skeletons. What triggered that?

let's be realistic here

This game is shit.

Your fat ass woke them up when you tried to cross the bridge, maybe try being quieter

>tfw I've played every Souls game on release and never touched the DLC.

>trying to kill bosses like Dancer, Sulyvahn, Nameless King with an UGS

I have +9 Estus Flask, always stick to ember form, and have 27 VIG. Is the Estus Ring worth it? I want to trade it out for something else.

here

Sens Fortress 2

What weapon would go well with my character?
Trying to use something I'm not used to.

you aren't seeing it

she fucked me too user but in reality she only has about 12 attacks

Advice on where to go with this?

I was figuring just pumping up to 35/35 or 40/40 and stopping

not worth it

go with shitter crutches like the carthus bloodring

post yfw dlc 1 takes place entirely in drangleic

FIGHT CLUB STREAM IS *ACTUALLY* UP NOW

/RadicalThom

BLUEBLOOD SWORD

actually good hammers

>/dsg/ is now full of DaS2 apologists

What went wrong?

I liked a lot of the ideas for environments in Drangleic, Heide's Tower was beautiful and only suffered from being too small.

>put down sign for Vordt
>get summoned for Dancer
>guy goes in fog
>me and the other phantom can't go in for some reason
>see this

Alright I laughed pretty hard

>farming Flamberge for hour
>no drop
This is some BB tier off-shape gems korea

It's called anri's sword now.

More Izalith content/DS1 throwbacks

>there is literally no way to obtain a regular battle axe unless you started as a bandit or uninfuse the deep battle axe

why?

pinwheel masks pls from

+mask of the daughter for extra FP

>streaming it

go away

Champion Gundyr wast the most rewarding fight in DS3 for me, took me the longest to learn his moveset and how to counter it, didn't use shield on my first playthrough so no parries, had to learn how to dodge roll every fucking boss, was fun

Just hold on to everything and sell any extras unless you really like some weapon and want say longswords with different infusions on them or something. It's not really worth selling them as farming is piss easy compared to what you get for them.

Either a blessed weapon or shield that gives decent regen and not terrible damage.

>mfw

I really hated the spinning attacks.
They looked stupid, weren't too much of a threat (except in groups) and remind me of that one story where the user spins around helicopter style to intimidate the enemy with his impressive rpm.

No way user. Miyazaki is way too busy flailing his dick around to even bother trying to think of DaS2.

>people actually go into the small pathway when an invader is throwing chaos fireballs

Well, one way or another, you're taking damage and it's a small amount so you won't even notice how low your health is when you're done wading through lava.

I do enjoy me some dummies sometimes.

>nameless king
why god

What weapons have good Chaos scaling?

>ALAS, poor Hodrick. I knew thee well

How do you see your actual AR if you only have enough STR to twohand a weapon?

The stats window only shows me that super low damage because I can't onehand it

/dsg/ ,I've barely seen Purples, fought Purples, or know much about Purples.

Tell me stories and information about the Purples, what you've seen, and what they do.

To the guy who wrote this.

Anything on why exactly their descendants became demons?

PS4 FIGHTCLUB
PASSWORD DSG
OLD WOLF OF FARRON BONFIRE UP TOP BY DEMON

YOU'LL SEE THE SIGNS

WE ONLY HAVE 4 SO FAR

WE NEED MORE

>literally all of the slow weapons are garbage because "fuck poise"

ebin

>Brot**lemew
This HO censor is really fucking up a lot of names, it's as bad as K***ht.

Can't wait for an optimization patch so that Abyss Watchers is playable

redditfags invaded to push their sl120 meme and stuck around

post yfw dlc 1 takes place entirely in Vinheim

And dlc 2 takes place in Carim

Fuck
Who would have thought they would make you sympathize a fat demon

Editing physique in both DS1 and 2 does not stick, everytime you reload the game it resets, it won't stick even if you freeze values and then roll a new character (You can do that for Face transferring in both DS1 and 2 though)

SL?

Darkblade.

That guy screams either shotel or something like, Creighton's axe and off-hand falchion/scimitar or something. Something odd and unexpected.

Reposting again because I want /dsg/'s insight on this

I'm gonna say that optional bosses aren't on the list of what the Chosen Undead had to murder in Dark 1.

That being said, I'm starting to think that Aldrich may just be the CU. Seeing as the CU is one of the few people in-universe that has access to the figures that Aldrich (allegedly) ate.
I don't have anything concrete (but really this is dickswells, so the chances of anything concrete are slim) but seeing as how the CU was BASICALLY going through and murdering all the important figures in Lordran, who knows what adverse affects that consuming their souls could have. Maybe the CU just started turning into a blob monster and got hungry for MOOOOOORE, happening upon Gwyndolin and eating him as well.

The only problem I ran into with this theory is that y'know, CU had to shove all the important souls in the Soul Bowl. Help me out here

Post build pls

tfw I miss ds1 firelink

No. The default character creation lets you edit bodies.

I mean, Firelink2 is still better than Firelink from DaS1, Nexus or Dream.
>ruins 3 feet away from a graveyard with living skeletons
>literal purgatory on the edge of Abyss
>a pocket dimention created by local Nyarlathotep for his order of murderhobos as a hiding place, which includes an old shack and a bunch of gravestones

When people say that you should upgrade Luck for bleed (and poison) purposes, is that in general or ONLY if you're going to infuse your bleed weapon with a Hollow infusion?

done straight swords, BKGA, & halberds/glaives. failed at sorcery. Anything i'm missing out on to try with my last respec?

Reminder the Pendant is in the game.

Unused, but still. What poetic use will Miyazaki give it in the DLC?

>This spot marks our grave. But you may rest here too if you like.
Where the FUCK is the option to kill Big Cripple and then violently rape the robed fucker

lock on in first phase, stay infront of dragons head, never underneath or he'll do the flame nuke blast

once he does his regular firebreath you can dodge roll through it to run up to his head and bitchslap him

second phase with nameless king is simply learning his moveset and timing your dodge rolls correctly so you can get in hits between attacks

Is it just me or does Dragonslayer armor feel like a human NPC that was supersized?

>lvl 80
>dark sword
>dark sword
>dark sword
>dark sword
>dark sword
this shit never ends

A Faith Weapon, Useful Magic.

Have had no problems with being called to invade as a blue sentinel, aldritch faithful or watchdog. I didn't even know people had problems with it until I started lurking DaS3 threads. Just wanted to let everyone know that it works for me.

They can either be totally awesome and super skilled badasses who help you fight invaders and clear areas, or they're total retards who get summoned in and then immediately attack you instead of waiting for a good opportunity to strike.

whoa there, gaonna need sauce on that gif m8

Hey Dark Souls General

This image isn't the best, but I made it and you can use it for the next general if you want!

Are crossbows frowned upon in PvP? I keep getting fanmail because of it

where is that?
also
>88 soul count

>inb4 Prepare to Cry: Abyss Watchers edition

Item descriptions seem to say that Aldrich is from a different era, and that Gwyndolin was captured by Sulyvahn for Aldrich to eat.

Anybody with PS4 DaS3 care to help with Dancer? I triggered the fight early to get a dex weapon but can't do it alone.

He's just being nice, faggot
You should be honored he's letting a dirty hobo like you, rest with him and his nii-chan