/feg/- Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
(Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>Previous

Tharja a best

for
free

why did we get deleted

Thank fucking christ that cesspool of autism finally died

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

Rhajat is the best wife

Whoa

Based mods
Let's forget that thread ever happened.

Miriel is my wife

>kamui:"Huh? Oh! It's nothing. I was just lost in thought.

Holy fuck, mods.

MODS = GODS

trip back on

I want Charlotte to cuck me!

I want Reina to decapitate me and moan lustfully as she stands dominant over my lifeless body!

I want to brush Severa's twintails and lather them in the finest apple-smelling conditioners.

Because the thread beginning with the OP itself was terrible?

Yep
Speaking of qt autists, I was looking through pixiv and saw a thing for Laurent and saw his birthday is tomorrow. Surprising. He would have been my sonnu had I married Miriel my first run, he's a cool kid.

I looked through the FAQ and the pastebin, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Has anyone ripped the UI sprites/pattern/background from Fire Emblem Fates? I only saw battle sprites, portraits, and Live2D

Thanks I appreciate it!

I love Sakura!

Now I'm getting curious.

when she kills me and stands over me in her berserker outfit thigh-high stockings, bent over in her victory pose, i imagine xander coming up behind her and cucking me as they stand over my body

I want to cum on them and leave her smelling like semen for the rest of the day!

Who is Scarlet?

Shitposter who made the OP probably got purged

Nohr Noble on Femui is doing unholy things to my dick. So lewd, yet matches the aesthetic of the other Nohr royals well

shit the other thread got deleted? hey user with Thriftspend on Midori, you still here?

dead

Not as good as the other corrinsexual!

i feel like i'm cheating somehow, i think i'll restart this level

She shouldn't have been a Corrinsexual anyway. She needs to be with Ryoma.

The Spriter's Resource might have it. Geez, I haven't used that site in like seven years.

what's up

Whoops I mean Spendthrift

I like Hana

>survive 9/11
deepest lore

I don't know why I didn't really like Miriel but I liked lute even though they were basically the same character.

Finally that shithole of a thread is gone

I don't think that we ever had those to being with, you should look in the spriters resource or somewhere else

I didn't manage to visit your castle. Mind posting the address again? Thanks.

Me too

Scans never ever.

What's a good class for an attack build (Aggressor, Death Blow, Certain Blow, etc) Kagero to end on?

This
can we get back to talking about murdermilf?

sniper duh

As long as Corrin can be with murdermilf im ok with that

help do i pick charlotte or ophelia

Thanks guys! I checked there too but even the Fates section there is really incomplete. All they have are portraits and nothing else.

Do you think she's a rough or gentle lover?

Charlotte gives better hair for Kana.

One step ahead of you! See my slightly more lewdly worded post this time around! I want her to go home and chalk me up with a tally mark as another one of her victims, and then touch herself!

Both are shit

You can choose Ophelia's hair tho

You're too late.

but Charlotte's hair a best
unless if you mean a Charlotte!Ophelia, then oh shit nigger what are you doing

Gentle if married in Hoshido/Revelations route
Rough if raped in Nohr route

Gentle, unless it's after a battle.
Bloodlust frenzy carries over into the bedroom.

Getting flashbacks to banging people in Fable 3 as an evil character

Is Hero the best physical class in this game or what? It also has such a cute armour that doesn't make Femui look like a slut like Nohr Noble.

What do you want out of FE15?
What do you expect?
>Byzantine Empire vs. Arabians-based setting
>naval battles
>vampire girl subhuman on the Byzantine side
>fully-voiced 3D S Suppots
>more yuri S Supports
>can name your main child and select their gender
>hidden weapon & magic-based assassin class
>Conquest-tier maps and challenge
>postgame side-story
>hub world becomes a small city rather than a castle, full 3D, can walk around and interact with NPCs, not just units
>art by Kozaki Yusuke
>piss-poor FE7 remake
>Lynfag high-horsery

>inner thigh
>panties
>feets
but i like slutty femui

Why
h
y

is peri a good mom for a great knight Ignatius

and how do i get the fucker when im on chapter 21

you might be dumb if you think it's better than mememaster, meme master, and berserker

Heroes suck this game.

Why are you namefagging?

>mememaster
>meme master
kek

You've asked this question a million times.

no cunt

you don't get to spout your masturbatory lesbian fanfiction then accuse lynfags of being on a high horse

Spear Master and Sniper are much better.

I want self-insert fuckery out of fe desu and child unit gone.

really wish she looked like this

Why isn't unfunny forced shit in the OP?

part of the reasons fates was split up is so that they could make a shitty game that pandered to casuals: bright right

while also making a game that series veterans could enjoy: conquest

this could mean to things

A: Nintendo is trying to convert casual fans from awakening to into hard core players to prepare them for a harder fire emblem game

B: or Nintendo will care more about the causal players and make a easy as fuck game

Fuck off with your unfunny and forced meme my man

The Pastebins are still there.

>you can see the blushing around Ophelia's nipples in her My Room model

Damn.

Back to Magvel.
Kids can come back, but only if they're in a seperate part.

Why would someone stab a woman before throwing her from a flying wyvern?

Swordmaster and Paladin are much better

>Why isn't this retarded thing that causes metaposting and shitposting not in the OP?

No you can't

or they'll stick with the "Game for completionists, Game for casuals, Game for veterans" formula

Or C: Nintendo likes money and realized they can get people to pay $80 for the full game.

At least you have voice lines. Who are you?

Don't you dare taint my waifu with your memes.

woo lad

does anyone have the party hat sprite from awakening

>Kanna doesnt have a little bandage she got from picking fights with the local bully

It's just the coolest looking. Which sucks, the only time they were ever godly was the time they looked the worst in Awakening.

Same. I don't like her bangs as they are. Should have just changed Peri's hairstyle and given Reina this.

Huh. Her chest shows up pink on the chest area for me. Maybe it's because she's blushing?

It should be in this zip
www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/sheet/77569/

It doesnt matter who we are. What matters is out plan

I want five or six different factions, with the first couple chapters showing the different main characters from the factions, then the story really begins at like Ch.5, and you get a protagonist that hadn't been seen yet, and it goes from there.

Tons of weapons, hidden weapons return, bows and axes are still good, kids can exist, but every character only has three options for marriage each, with kids assigned to important characters, regardless of gender. Main character, and their child, have a gender choice, but only the kid gets a name choice. I want an Arabic-style kingdom as well. Weapon-locked cavalry returns, and main character can choose between Sword class (using Magic, and horse-mounted, on promotion) or Bow class (using Lances, infantry, on promotion). Like 20 new classes.

FE7 Remake with Awakening style

it's because you're making shit up and are trying to save face now that someone's brought up actual evidence

now fuck off

Which Fates girl awakens your dirtiest, most depraved fantasies?

But Femui is pure!

My Femui is doing pretty well as a Hero. For ranged attacks I just give her an Umbrella and watch her 2HKO (sometimes OHKO) enemies. Also she's not blind like the other axe users in this game.

Because I'm a slut only for Nee-san!

I might try Spear Master for my next playthrough. Have been hearing so many good things about them. Also Snipers are pretty excellent too. My Sniper!Mozu has been making ranged and point-blank 2HKOs very consistently though her HP is rather mediocre.

Those two are definitely on my list for future playthroughs. Which one do you think is better out of the two though?

I didn't bother finishing Awakening because it was as dull as Hinoka's character, but it was pretty great class there too. I made my Cordelia one and she was an absolute monster.