/fog/ Fallout General

Proper Op Edition, Edition

>GECK when?
SOON. MAYBE.
community.bethesda.net/thread/7221

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread (for Dansefags and other degenerates)
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread(remember it next time dumbass)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4772/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuts the grime in half the time baby

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4772/?

I enjoy nora's hairy pussy

OC.

Proper 50's Sci-Fi outfits when

Why is it harder to make ugly celebrities than attractive ones in the creator?

reminder that mama murphy couldve had a cool chair

Post Ivans

Remember to get your daily dose of deathclaw dick

She could've been quite awesome.

Waifufags get out

Any tips in how to make a companion?

>retexturing gives them a 70s aesthetic

Link me

I think that tank one would have been over the top but they said a wheelchair would have been a problem because stairs? She's literally stuck in Sanctuary in that one chair and you can't have her do things. She actually would have been more mobile with a wheelchair.

shes only stuck there if you give her drugs.

If you dont, she acts like a normal settler.

Why does Nora want to fuck her son so bad? That's really fucked up. Why would Bethesda do that and make a mother lust for her son's penis?

Is it because he's just a synth that will never grow up? Is he meant to be just some kind of sex toy for her?

It's fucking inappropriate.

L E W D

You're absolutely right, it totall breaks the immersion. The Railroad doesn't look specifically 50s either, they just have kind of a timeless look. Thinking about it, none of the factions are noticably 50's save for the Atom Cats who have the whole greaser theme.
If they could make a game look like they advocated in the trailer for this one, my dick would be diamonds.

What is wrong with you?
Please consider suicide.

Even so, Sactuary is pretty wheelchair accessible all in all. Unless you build your own stairs and put something on the upper floor that you want her to reach. That'd just be retarded though.

Pretty sure all the "Nora wants to fuck synth Shaun" stuff is just people wanting to see it happen.

How can you defend that shit?

Sick fuck.

Mothers must care for their children no matter what

spooky

Having sex with them is not caring for them.

>You will never watch Nora unbuckle and remove Shaun's belt, unzip his pants, and give him a handjob from behind as Shaun's head is stuck between her massive bosom, until he cums, and her hand not stopping until he cums again, moaning the entire time, as her other hand is playing with his nipples

We can probably get a separate board at this point.

Like /vgf/ Video Game Fantasies or some shit, I'm not being funny either, this kinda stuff is just dumb to see

This is exactly why we have /mlp/ and /vp/, nobody wants to read that shit expect for those jacking off to it.

sauce? that was hot

Degenerates.

i want to autistly dress all my settlers in the same outfit what do you recommend /fog/?

>nobody wants to read that shit
>except

Eva Green looks so much like piper in this, it freaks me out.

Womb

It gets much hotter

Is it weird that the Creation Kit has taken this long?

Skyrim came out around the same time of year as Fallout 4, so when was Skyrim's Kit released?

there is no creation kit
when have they ever announced it?

That lady looks exactly like Piper. Holy shit.

It wasn't ready and was buggy as fuck and you'd know that if you bothered paying attention a week ago when it leaked

>Is it weird that the Creation Kit has taken this long?
No. They are building their own system for mods that also have to work with Microsoft and Sony's consoles.

because it has to work with consoles

Pretty sure UT3 launched with that

>3-5 retards shitting up the thread with their fanfic shit
>100 unique ip's per thread
I'd call that nobody, yes.

I'm fairly disappointed with the armor choices.

Leather's OK. Metal looks like ass, Combat Armor is WAY too bulky, Synth armor looks even more retarded.

Raider armor has an excellent 'Welded together by a moron' look that pushes the idea of trying to be intimidating. I find works super well for Raiders and sucks for anyone else.

Power Armor is great, except I dislike T45 (T60 and beyond I like). Also I get all kinds of nervous about fusion cores. I shouldn't but I do.

Piper is a mix of Eva Green and Krysten Ritter.

So?

Only in that one scene.
Its a fucking disgrace to say Eva Green looks like Piper.

hey I've seen this movie!
they have sex

Idiot. CK was never intended to work on consoles, the mods themselves, to a certain extend, but not he tools.

Sorry, I was busy playing the game

Sometimes I miss whole threads

I almost didn't notice it at first till i got that close

thats what i was saying retard

Who's your favorite companion, and which companion would you post-apocalyptically marry?

Favorite is Ada

I wouldn't marry any of them because
>1 cha

If Piper wasn't so godawful annoying with the nickname 'Blue' I'd pick her but she's an annoying retarded bitch so I'd pick Cait instead.

Curie can fuck right off.

DogMeat X Nora OTP
fuck that shota shit

Are you kidding, she's the spitting image

cait

except she does look like her and all pointed that out on their own

It looks to me like Bethesda artists wanted to go full RAGE creative with Fallout 4's character designs and environments and had to throw it all out the window because it's the same fucking engine since morrowind and you just can't do that creative shit in it

It's massively disappointing. A simple shooter like RAGE had more creative and engaging art and environment than Fallout in 2016.

>Who's your favorite companion
Nick
>which companion would you post-apocalyptically marry?
Cait. Curie is a dipshit, seriously she loses like half her int by becoming a synth and Piper is just dumb womanchild who never grew up.

Cait knows how bad the wastes can really get and how to survive, she's the best wife if you want to life in that world.

Nick is my favorite

I want to marry Ada because assaultronfu

geck actually when tho

>it's the same fucking engine since morrowind

I would point out the fact that you're incorrect but the truth is that the Creative Engine is HEAVILY based on Gamebryo so it's entirely understandable that you'd be confused.

You ARE wrong, though. It's an in-house engine developed by Bethesda but heavily, heavily based on Gamebryo. Basically they built it to be just like Gamebryo but with support for better quality graphics.

there is no geck

>favorite companion?
Hancock.

>which companion would you post-apocalyptically marry?
None. But I would marry Maxson.

Yeah I like Cait. Not so much how often she repeats some of her dialogue but generally yeah.

>Creative Engine

Creation. My bad.

He doesn't want your triss looking ass.

What about Nora X Nate

Nick

Why was he the best written character in Fallout 4 along with Kellogg?

But Blue! Don't you feel the connection you and I made while wandering the wastes together?

She doesn't look like Triss. Stop it.

>reviving nate

I feel like they should have gave her the names list instead of Codsworth.

Oh god I would have loved that so much more.

Her calling me 'Blue' all the time got on my nerves SO MUCH. Otherwise she'd make a halfway decent companion.

FO4 blows RAGE's 'creativity' out of the water with their sheer scope of the game alone.

never only $10 bethesda dlc weapon and armour packs

Are there any mods which make the FO4 combat armor less cumbersome and bulky? Something similar but a little lighter, more streamlined, more... I dunno. Modern?

I don't understand why her calling you blue is such a problem? You're a vault dweller and there suit is blue.

>there suit

discarded

>playing non-canon 6/10s

It's extremely annoying as a nickname. If they had given you the chance to say "Hey, Piper, stop calling me Blue!" then I wouldn't mind but since we get no choice but to run around with her saying "HEY BLUE! HEY BLUE!" all the time is aggravating.

But they have a hover handy chair, and since when do they give enough of a fuck to not just have her roll up the stairs anyway?

That actually annoys me a little, too. Even if you romance her. If you romance her they could give her lovey dovey nicknames like hon, sweetie pie, etc. For the SS, too.

Even if you romance her both the SS and her don't feel like they're actually in a relationship, Piper doesn't even have any lewd lines in bed other than "lovely night" and she says it so plainly. It would have been cute / funny if she at least said "Morning, tiger." and then made a cat noise.

lol faggot

because its stupid.
in my playthrough i was wearing full t45 power armor with a minigun and she said i had a "fish out of water look and pipboy". yet my face was covered by a helmet and the pipboy was covered by power armor gauntlets...
why didnt they tailor npc dailgoue to what certain type of armor or clothes your wearing???
lazy ass beth

What about fuck off Autist, nobody likes Nora x Nate.

>It would have been cute / funny if she at least said "Morning, tiger." and then made a cat noise.

I have 7 beds for 5 people, and they keep complaining that they have to sleep in turns.

I hate to agree with you but I do. With part of your post at least, not the 'Morning tiger" cat noise shit. That's just retarded.

Now please go drink battery acid.

>Worst posters /fog/ has ever had
>BoF, Bama, Buffscale
Why are autists drawn to the letter B?

>It would have been cute / funny if she at least said "Morning, tiger." and then made a cat noise.
Fucking Buffscale, man

>morning tiger
>cat noise