/dyg/ Duelyst and other non-HS digital TCGs general

New generals edition, what do you think of this?

>Patchnotes:
forums.duelyst.com/t/duelyst-patch-1-63-0/32446/7

Use "redditpals" as a referral code to receive 100 gold upon starting.

>What is DUELYST?

DUELYST is a competitive strategy card game focused on tactical combat, squad building, and ranked ladder play.

>Play in Chrome
beta.duelyst.com/

>Client Download
updates.counterplay.co/launcher

>Squad Builder
duelystdb.com/

>Faction overview, guides and general information
duelyst.gamepedia.com/Getting_Started

If you think another TCG should be mentioned in the OP, drop me some info on it and I'll add it.

are we finally back?

Anyway yeah, what changed aboutthe game sicne the last General was alive.
You no only draw one card per turn.
Many changed to the game balance, but mostly, Sunsteel Defender was complete BS with Songai and Vet were complete cancer due to only functioning card draw.
And now we got this. Bloodbrone Spells are basically MTG abililities every Planewalker has ,the gain "charges" per turn. Every 2 turns you get to use it once, it costs one mana. They are mostly great.

IDK. I'd like the general to be back... Mostly since the forums is kill.

Soooooo, no one? What a shame.

I was playing a swarm abyssian deck before the update. The aftermath to my deck is:

-Dreamgazer rekt
-Primus fist nerfed
-Tiger nerfed

+New bloodborn spell with great synergy

I wanna try it out but the servers were unplayable before.

The free dust from the boar and archon is nice though.

Archon is still a pain tho. Vet was double kill tho. Now they got shitty buffs and shitty minions. 3rd wish is a serious contender for worst card in the freaking game at the moment (3/3 and flying to a Dervish). New 2nd wih is nice, but Vet is left with no card draw.

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DOES THIS GAME ALWAYS UNINSTALL ITSELF. LITERALLY JUST UPDATED BUT NOW IT WANTS TO RE-INSTALL.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome back /dyg/, thanks OP
New patchnotes look mostly great
Spells are gonna be fun on course, tons of deckbuilding potential
Changes all look fine to me, Tusk finally getting a slight nerf, Archon too, Vanar finally gets another tool next to hearthsister to unfuck infiltrate and avalanche, Vetruvian loses some draw which is good, songweaver is no longer ridiculously OP but might still see play, same for primus, saber no longer near-autoinclude, Dreamgazer change looks okay gotta see it in practice, Sunsteel got unfucked, Dioltas might see some play now
New cards seem okay, the legendary might find use in Abyssian decks I guess, might be cool in vanar to cheat out big stuff, Zen'rui fucks it though
Skywing will make Wings of Paradise see more play I suppose
Range and provoke are whatever, really
End of turn draw burns cards too, thats nice, was kinda inconsistent before
The bad parts of this patch are Reaper not losing his shitty rng part, forums getting closed to some stupid reason

Didn't they say Duelyst would on Steam soon? Or is that when it launches?

The steam launch is a little after the regular launch

I guess whe nit launched. But that should happen soon, I mean it's supposed to be out of Beta.

Oh and for anyone interested, Abbysian Loli general is the one that has Shadow Creep synergy.

Anyone working on Kara decks? I threw something together
I think the 2/2 forcefield might be better than fenrir in this one, though both get rekd equally hard by silence

the Arctic displacer and spirit of the wild combo may be stronger with her

So far Kara seems to be the general who is the most weird to me. Like I see the obvious stuff about everyone else, but nothing about her ability looks good at a 1st glance.

She's fun
You get to buff a lot of weak minions, something like a hearthsister with 4/3 is worth much more than a 3/2 one, or a 3/3 maw over a 2/2

Also 4/3 tiger too stronk

Revised it a little, so far I've been getting a good amount of voice procs so razorback is in for now
Though now that I think about it maybe the revised 4/3 4 mana sunsteel defender, or even primus shieldmaster, are also good in his place
Also the 3 mana forcefield guy is pretty good here, if I have to drop it early I can mark it and the enemy basically has to use hardremoval to kill it or it eats up the board
If it worked on procs then Jax and Ash Mephyt would be pretty funny but I doubt it, too bad there's no sandbox

Lightbender makes me cry

For anyone interested ,Cassyva's ability works on your own minions. Sarlac specifically is busted as hell with it.

>giving abyssian an easy way to create shadow creep
Now I have to put lightbender in every deck

Look at this

It actually does work with Ash Mephyt.

Oh boy

Delicious

5/4 tigers booting up

Flawless

Think that's good? Try Vet, where you can use 5/4 tigers that take NO DAMAGE from the enemy general.

Also, Magmar has been picking up steam ever sicne the draw changes were made, but I think they are now one of the stronger factions. Mostly because of Frenzy and the fact that their general can give himself +1 Attack permanently every 2 turns.

Meanwhile the other one is draw + mill. So we finally got viable mill decks, haha.

>tfw waiting for the Steam merge of accounts so maybe I can sell mine to someone

plenty of cards already and 50 spirit orbs + 15.000 gold + 11.000 spirit

;_;

Well, one last bump before I pass out. See you all later hopefully!
Also don't forget, any CCG/TCG can be talked about, just say so and I'll add it to the OP!

>Songhai
>Bloodletter
let the rape begin

so this game is finally coming out of beta huh

two questions

is the artstyle still the disgusting piece of shit it ever was
and if it is does it still show the generals before a match

i literally quit over the garbage artwork
the pixel stuff looks lovely tho

Still the same. It's hilariously bad in the cases of the new ice general and especially the new lyonar general. Literally a nigger with big red lips.