>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_j7DNLNN7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for triggering.

4th for bonding between party members

>Don't care about the 7 banner
>Don't care about the 12 banner
Hopefully the next banner is similar, I'm finally building up some mythril.

Oh no, what will Vanille think??

Train Ghost When?

Lightning is happy to share

Damn, he changed it, took off his excalipoor. He's not a madman anymore.

>not caring about a shield with bonus holy damage

What are you thinking with?

Can't do that in RK.

Good.

Thinking with the fact that I don't use anyone from 12 and the only person I use from 7 is Yuffie.
No one I use has any use for holy either.

Do you have any guilty pleasures for the series /ffg/? I genuinely like the entire Compilation of FFVII, and VII's not even my favorite FF (that goes to VIII or XII)

the XIII trilogy, even though everyone hates it

I liked XIII-1, and 2, but I hated Lightning Returns. It just bored the shit out of me. I really feel XIII-2's ending should have been different, and they could have ended XIII there.

LR's ending made me cry, XIII-2 made me a bit foggy eyed.

I didn't hate Dirge of Cerberus like God intended me to, user. I'll go to hell for it, I'm sure.

I really like FFXIII-2 and LRXIII. The latter being my favorite in the entire series.

Crisis Core is my favorite spin off title

Are you me? Except in my case it's not a guilty pleasure; I see no reason to justify my likes and dislikes for some nonexistent cool points. I also grew to actually like the XIII trilogy, especially XIII-2.

Is it obligatory to have one dumb frogposter per thread?

Why do you guys hate frogposters? Am I the only one that finds them amusing every time? He's got such an adorable face, this frog man.

>No one I use has any use for holy either
You're really not planning on using Saint Cross?

I don't get this image. Is the "???" implying something?

No.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Because he has outstayed his welcome for years now, yet everyone continues to spam him anyway as though he's new and fresh and HILARIOUS because I guess the world's gone insane.

>not liking frogposting
Normies get out, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, etc.

It's also Bhunivelze in disguise, so who cares.

How ironic

>conversation options

implying

>reminder that Suplex in FF6 was renamed to Meteor Strike in the GBA, iOS and Steam versions

>he doesn't know

It's so cancerous that it's now impossible to tell if they're joking or not. So I say to them all equally: kill yourselves, each and every one of you.

I thought he was just made a puppet or something, but I never actually played the game. I only played XIII, but it seems like the plot got WEIRD after that.

Frog posters never have anything interesting to say and their facebook frog images are 9 times out 10 attached to shit posts or throwaway comments.

Bhunivelze molded him into being his human terminal of sorts. There's something of Hope there, but it's mostly Bhunivelze. Trusting gods in FF, not even once.

>387/400 slots used

Should I just pump my inventory to 500?

Does the cost increase or is it always 1 mythril for 5 slots?

It's always 1=5

hoarding is a disease

>sell all 1-4* equipment + redundant accessories
>suddenly have tons of space
Wow, so hard

Not the worst pull for 25 Ive had

If you're a collector, sure. They won't give out free slots. A lot of other F2P games don't and make you use their premium currency (e.g gems).

youtube.com/watch?v=R_j7DNLNN7E

Kingsglaive movie theater CM1 with first CG shots of Tenebrae.

do we know the JP VA yet?

>ssb
>not the worse

Check your privilege

By the way, looks like the official tagline is 'All for the "Future King"'. And so the list of Arthurian references grows even longer.

>Arthurian references

Yeah, no shit. The Japanese aspire to be European.

For Kingsglaive? Only for Regis, I think (Tsutomu Isobe).

>yfw Isobe actually dubbed Sean Bean in Japan
It's like pottery.

It's surprising how ill informed some are about the game, dialogue options were mentioned even before the GI reveal, as well as New Game+.

Which FF girl is the most fertile? I'm thinking Tifa or Lulu.

with the improved casting time 5-hit Thief's Revenge is pretty nuts

>wasting 40 stamina by not bringing a holy spell
just retard things :)

In FFXV's case it's interesting because when Duscae came out, people wondered if the Arthurian references there were mostly random (like mythological references in FF tend to be) or thematic. Looks like they were thematic, as the phrase "Future King" is famously known from the inscription allegedly made on Arthur's grave (Here lies Arthur, the once and future king).

That almost happened to be with the +++ battle in Relm's event, but I managed to not lose a single other medal so I still Championed it.

>defeat the demon wall before it uses gravija
>second turn gravija

nice game

Do enough damage early and it won't use Gravija.
In other words, git gud.

>git gud

git gemming is what you mean spaz

In FF6, does the Thief Knife stack with Mug in any way?

I would mug Terra, take her clothes and fuck her to be quite honest with you family.

Definitely Lenna "Very Feminine" Tycoon. Tifa is already disqualified for (probably) having sex and not getting pregnant.

>403/405

Muh nigga

Tifa's probably on birth control. Lenna is definitely a candidate though.

You're not my family, faggot.

We are all family here user. Now get on your knees and give your brother a blowjob (no homo)

I was amused by the bonus ending of XII-2, I kind of agreed that all the alternate endings were pretty much comedy and pointless. Didn't really feel pissed because I actually enjoyed that one 1v1 fite me faggit against Caius. Only fight in the vanilla game that was challenging in a fun way.

I honestly don't like XIII in general, though.

I wish tits like this were real

that's the one that sometimes mugs when you attack? no it doesn't effect steal rates

spoken like a true noob

if you had to compare her feminines to other girls
where would she be?

Of course it drops right after funday but I'm just happy to have it so she can go back to warming the bench with her tight little touche.

183/185
I sell 1 and 2*s. Keep everything 3 and up

would kill a womans back. But a friend has JJ cups...once she came behind me while I was sitting at the table and put them on either side of my head...my head felt small.

I did make a list once. She would only possibly lose to Brahne, (the Corel shop keeper if she's a woman) or some of the gigantic monsters. In the mainline anyway unless someone beats her outright in the MMOs, which I've never touched. I like to think she's number one.

Stop

Honestly, how fat is she?

this event is giving out 10 fucking MWOs. thanks dena.

lightning orbs when

pretty fat but those tits are fucking huge

>I was amused by the bonus ending of XII-2
>immediately think of Revenant Wings

Tifa was popular, but I doubt she played around.

Wasn't it always the thing that in personality Aerith and Tifa were total opposites despite appearances. I still remember chuckling how she was actually somewhat naive sexually for a 20 year old.

You are correct. I'm referring to the optional Highwind scene.

>VIII synergy
>Amazing SSB for best boy

Yup, not the worst.

Cloud was probably too big of a pussy to initiate it. They probably ended up sleepinf awkwardly across the room from each other.

I'd probably still hit it just for the experience. Did you?

Nah, they likely did the deed, or Tifa wouldn't be spazzing out about everyone else watching. If anything, Cloud probably chickened out and go for the pregnancy route.

Or she just could have not gotten pregnant, that does happen, even with fertile types. Maybe Mako is the Mountain Dew of the FF universe and Cloud's shooting blanks.

nah she was married before I even met her. but I would have if I had met her before then. She's into threesomes too so it woulda been a hella ride

>that does happen, even with fertile types.

I bet Rosa, Lenna, Celes and Serah would ovulate just for you. Rinoa too, because she's a bitch.

Not Celes, I'm pretty sure of that. She lived a fucking hard military life and got severely beaten in the game. Who knows what happened during the countless wars she was in prior to the game. She very likely can't have kids anymore from one or more of those war wounds.

And who knows was esper infusion does to a person when it's done improperly like the empire was doing.

>Nightmare Hill Gigas' target score isn't "Steal the Fairy Flute"

Then again, that would probably make it impossible to master.

Her gagis that she gets dragged into feminine things. I'm sure it would happen for the humor. Terra sadly is probably infertile for being a half-breed.

Whoa there cuck fiend, I didn't mean that.
Then again I did like the idea of Cloud and Tifa raising orphans over just having kids of their own.

Also seeing official art always makes me think how older FFs would look with a remake. How things would look currently. I see it with 7, but 8 is another one that would look amazing, 9 is so goofy I could see them going for a more cel-shaded style for a remake. 6 would be a nightmare for a ton of reasons.

Does anyone do ghe first stage of ffrk just to remind yourself of how fart you've came and spend?