wowtoken.info

Old Thread

Hello

rather be in the thread with the guy talking about alpha which is he in

This one will probably end up being the real version

This is a gud thread

Yup, reminder to report all other threads

haha ebin tbqhwy family

I'm so bored, I was thinking about moving to moongaurd since people from discord play there and they all seem super sweet but leveling alone is killing me. I dunno what to dooooooooo

Pandafags lose again :^)

Furries btfo

who r u ill help

Level with me

>leveling on a new server to play with people
>not leveling with those new people
???

>mfw this thread won't get alpha Banda rogue discussion
Enjoy the...eh, whatever you do here ;^)

BTFO

wod content goes here, next thread legion discussion

might take a few days to cap thread though so hopefully discord will circle jerk each other for 700 posts while 50 others take selfies

I don't think any of them are leveling anything at the moment, I doubt they'd want to level with me anyway.

I don't really feel comfortable putting my btag up here, is there another to get in contact?

Same as what I said above.

Who are you in discord?? I prob already know you dingus

M-Mumi?

Just post your name or make a group in the group finder and ask for a password.

>I doubt they'd want to level
whelp, dunno

I don't go to discord, but i also play on moonguard (mainly to laugh at rp'ers)

i hope there's some decent raiding/mythic+ guilds come legion

Did we just have a conversation in lewd_chat about monks?

im not going to bother playing rogue, or anything on alpha t b h

got too much shit to do in game atm let alone trying out changes to a class they'll modify before legion goes live anyway

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

i want to cuddle those legs...

What is there to know? Anything he posts is readily available in calculators or videos if your a lazy retard. Make the assumptions yourself other than his "it's shit" for nearly everything.

>a lazy retard
>MUH SPOONFEEDING
yeah, this is totally the kind of people we want in this thread.

tauren are better cuddlers

Who should I main for legion, my mage druid dk or shaman?

Nuh uh! They are equals!
tfw no cuddletauren gf...

Sorry to tell ya bud, but /v/ and Veeky Forums are the epitome of people taking other's opinions as their own when they don't even know the context of it.

Just a few threads ago a guy was literally quoting a video word for word and took at his own opinion, even saying it was his and he didn't get it from anywhere, I literally saw the video and he was acting all smart and mighty and claiming it was his own even though he was literally just quoting someone else

i was referring to the tard who was saying legion discussion is bad because you can google it
bye fags

>no alpha access
>never been invited to a single Blizzard Alpha/Beta
>just want to test things out and be apart of the feedback

That's was me, I'm saying that don't need the gay manda to give be posting about specs in alpha when you can literally get all the info in several databases and you get the added benefit of not getting a small amount of information from his narrow perspective, showing literally one or two talents and such

Don't forget the bonus of not seeing his big fat banda ass in screenshots.

>stop discussing things!!!

fuck off

>I dont like him
>dont talk about the game if he is discussions about it, RACE WAR NOW
You are responsible for what happened today

it was me all along !!!

whoa cute elf

Why do mages like dalaran kids so much?

I have to inform you that these posters are all me.

the kids are they uhh... apprentices. or interns maybe

No they were all me dumbass

yes
Can you read? I'm literally saying you don't need him to discuss shit. You dudes just need to y'know, start a conversation.

But one of those was me

>You dudes just need to y'know, start a conversation.
This shit isnt as simple as you want to believe.
Want proof? No game discussion here that even existed in panda threads.

Kritanaz are you here?
Kritanaz please responde.

ignore him, he is the kind of guy that unironically starts with with namefags in hopes he will ever achieve something.

>wahhhh they deleted my avatarfagging thread wahhhh why dont people like me wahhhh

-with
+wars

Why are fem pandas so cute?

That's probably cause most quality non-avataring posters have left this place a long time ago. Of course it's not going to be completely easy to start a discussion in this place, but if you have a specific question you might as well try to post it in hope of it developing into a conversation.

Eh? I don't really respond to them in the slightest, or post much at all. I occasionally just browses these threads and respond to people actually talking about legion shit mostly. I'm just posting now because it's sad that people won't actually talk about the game in the general on their own accord.

Orgrim is a member of the frostwolf clan in the movie, thoughts?

Is anyone else unable to connect? EU?

and you push away quality avatarfag posters because you have a war against pandas.
Good job.

Have you ever JUST

I have a war against panda solely because I called him a gay manda poster? I don't hate his opinion because he's a manda poster, i dislike it because he comes to post and discuss legion alpha and just says "wow this sucks, that sucks", that's hardly discussion. But it's not even him, the point is that the dudes are relying on him to talk about it and start the discussion.

BLIZZARD

Who are these "quality" avatarfag posters you speak of? Because I've yet to see one

>replying to angry avatarfags
Just stop mate

>dudes are relying on him to talk about it and start the discussion.
This is how wowg always worked, you think it ll magically change because "IF posters start talking about"

>I don't hate his opinion because he's a manda poster, i dislike it because he comes to post and discuss legion alpha and just says "wow this sucks, that sucks"
Are you new? Or have you read any of his posts?

No point in arguing with ralph or his one nuthugger (that is more than likely just him pretending to be someone else because he is such le ebin trole xDD)

He may be heavier than a freight train but he can do mental gymnastics like a pro.

isnt asking for legacy servers the same thing as asking for recycled content?

its not like they can do patches or changes to it since it would break the legacy part of it, so playing a legacy server is like being stuck in a time loop until u get bored and move on or something? i dont get all the drama about this desu why would i want to re-play content, we already saw this failed with timewalking dungeons.

Not true, look at oldschool runescape.
Legacy in every way and any added content stays true to the aspect of the game. It's doing even better than Rs3

>He may be heavier than a freight train but he can do mental gymnastics like a pro

Holy shit

You've never wanted to replay an old game or rewatch an old movie?

all they'd have to do would to make a script that slowly updates WoW from patch 1.1 to 1.12, including downtime, glitches and balance changes. it'd be the authentic vanilla experience and you'd be getting new content constantly (dire maul, bwl, battlegrounds etc)

Why would they? Is he like a member-member? or did he join after the fact of going against gul'dan to meet up with the already exiled frostwolves? It would kinda ruin things if it's the former, I'm not really staying informed about movie lore or even at what point in time it's supposed to be.

Well he isn't avataring right now to be fair.

I don't really keep up with who posts what or their posting styles because I don't care enough to differentiate people. I kinda just skim the threads and see if anything worth talking about pops up.

Maybe I'll remember their logic and poor argumentative skills :^)

maybe once in a blue moon, and if i replay a game it has to have some sort of replay value to it, i wont just re-play an rpg thats the biggest waste of time ever, it would have to be something interactive and challenging on a second playthrough and WoW is not a type of game that has a challenging and fun replay to it.

i am not even talking about ralph, i am talking about bearheart.

He was so nice and helpful and you retards pushed him away and this is what we got? A shitty no game discussion thread.

yeah, but if it's garbage from 2005 it loses it's novelty pretty fuckin quick

>so nice and helpful

Lmao only to people that suck up to him, he's an asshole to anyone who disagrees with him, much like Ralph.

13/13m mythic arcane mage here ama me anything
I'll answer any and all questions about pandarens and mythic hfc and mages 2

I'd probably say people would play it for a good bit, but it wouldn't really be a long lasting dedicated player base. Once people actually do naxx and get their high warlord or whatever they'll start to lose interest, but until then they're super interested. I think they think it's 100% the greatest business decision they could ever make, when it's not.

what did you do for him to insult you this badly?

Can you tell me why Froo sucks at his class and you, a >male playing female furshit panda, are doing better than him?

Why are you such a filthy degenerate

lmao no neck fucking niggerlover

Froo sucks at arcane mage because it's his first tier playing it, doesn't properly open or game his doomnovas, or probably conserve properly
Basically does everything wrong and has a lot of room to improve

And I'm doing better because I've been playing mage in mythic for the entire expansion and did a shit ton of theory crafting on how to optimally play mage and blow the FUCK OUT OF TOFLY

Pandarens are hot

Will you be switching to fire in legion? Yes or yes?

how much did mythic archimonde cost?

and what after they run out of patches? just stick it in a time loop? oh wait they can release a BC server! buuuut wait, what about all the people who didnt like the BC experience as much as the vanilla experience? well simple, they roll the vanilla server onto BC and re-release a fresh vanilla server where the player can START OVER and level to 60 again. at this point the player will probably realise everything he did was for naught and the value of the game and its enjoyment is long over lived.

blizz loses a customer

blizz loses another customer who had the same experience playing BC twice, etc

the game dies as more legacy servers get released, straining the diminishing player base to unprofitable outcomes, retail servers shut down as well as legacy.

life moves on

im sure this scenario came up during their conference discussing legacy servers. i personally wouldnt make that move either desu. would be fun for a year or 2 but your just putting the nail in the coffin like that.

>bearheart.

Incestral has literally the exact same personality as ralph except he doesn't post about his gay manda fetish all the time like ralph does. Here's to hoping he never comes back.

I have a neck and I don't love niggers????
what r u smoking dumbo
Probably yes but at the end of the day im playing whatever the best spec is during progression, but unless its awful I will be playing fire mainly.
0 gold friend I just had to go through two weeks of trialing and I got brought in :>

How much dick did you have to suck to get carried all the way to Archy?

WOULD YOU PLAY LEGION WITH THIS STUNNING CUTIE???

>Here's to hoping he never comes back.
Good idea, lets kick out all the people who are nice and actually talk about the game and then wonder why NOBODY talks about the game.
I am out

>I don't love niggers????
thats not what kuckmache says

cuckmache has been saying that i suck his dick every 3 days, he is lying. It is actually way more :3

I've already said this friendo, i didn't suck any dick to get my raid spot
I just had to beat tofly on socrethar
who cares what he says lmao
im me hes not me

wow the discord sure is mad at me...
what should i do...?

Depends if they're good or not

ignore churu???
also leave ripip and find a better guild

>cuckmache
It's Kuckmache kid

Try not pretending to be a gril

delete your character
then delete yourself, too

>pretending

>who cares what he says lmao
you should, he was your master

I'd just ignore it personally. However hard it may be. Starting anything is never a good idea.

Nah I don't give a fuck anymore
I don't have a reason to?