esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited/cid=UP1003-CUSA00132_00-GAMECLIENT000000
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/04/25/dark-brotherhood-launch-details
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/261799/pts-patch-notes-v2-4-0
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2909368/#Comment_2909368
youtu.be/fe4fyhzS3UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd put the $18.99 sale price on the OP as well.

bump

have been playing archer for a while but it's getting really boring.

Hows the 2handed business doing nowadays?
Any good buildguides or something?

Is that for the PS4 sale?
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited/cid=UP1003-CUSA00132_00-GAMECLIENT000000

It ends in a couple hours

No, I meant the PC sale in the OP.

Still debating if I want to dedicate the time to farm maelstrom arena...

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/04/25/dark-brotherhood-launch-details

Got the launch details for Dark Brotherhood. Looks about the same level of content as Thieves Guild. I hope it has a little more replayability at least, something like Wrothgar dailies would be good.

Pretty certain the Dark Brotherhood skill line will not affect PvP whatsoever, so people can't complain this game is p2w.

>best race for healer
>best race for tank

well?

Templar master race here.

>healer
Breton

>tank
Imperial

PSN:kariont
Lv33

Trying to get on trading guilds, send me your invites, also looking forward to do some enchanting trading...

is nord a good choice if I don't have imperial?

never played ESO just played oblivion and skyrim what exactly am i in for? whats different

a mmo that kinda resembles to skyrim

is my class going to basically lock me down for the rest of the game or can i get some sort of diversity? if not i like healing but prefer stealth melee in skyrim what should i do?

I'm in a pretty active trading guild on NA if you would like an invite. They have a trader in Hew's Bane atm, and they do public auctions every week selling everything from material bundles to ESO Plus membership (PSN store card code for in-game gold).

If you are looking for more glyphs to deconstruct or runes, I don't do much enchanting and can send you some when I find them if you like.

Any class can heal. Templar have the most options for healing but other classes have minor unique heals (Sorceror pet healing, Nightblade siphoning) and you anyone can equip a Restoration staff as one of their weapon bars.

Imagine if you combine morrowind+oblivion+skyrim quest and maps and you add massive online multiplayer fetures. And that is eso.

Any raw material or traits that you are looking for?

I am pretty good, I mostly care about light armour and staves crafting and have plenty of mats for those. There's a few more traits I need to research for light armour but I need to look in-game for which.

I'll be on soon to send those invites.

Patch notes for PTS:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/261799/pts-patch-notes-v2-4-0
Poison making is here! Only if we had jewelry and spell crafting...

Guys, what's your opinion?

Cool, makes all the worthless traits worth something.

The biggest change that stood out to me was nerfing all shield durations to like 6 seconds. Sorcs are not gonna be happy.

Is it worth making a new character to focus on single player and use my first one for a co-op focus? Reason is I don't want to end up too high level where quests and dungeons can't be played with a friend.

Of course!

Quests can still be a pain, but I think you can use Activity Finder with your friend to make it so the dungeon is scaled.

The number of quests I come across is annoying. I go to a new area and every landmark has someone there to send me on errands. I can't tell what I have is even a main quest or not anymore.

Why do you always talk to quest givers then?
Also main quest is the only quest that you cannot abandon. As a role player, I abandon annoying quests or quests that don't fit to my character. For an example, I haven't done TG or MG with my nord warrior.

bump

I'm curious if anyone else plays on PC NA here.

Playing this makes me want a real single player Elder Scrolls on PS4. Kind of tempted to play Dragon Age or Witcher.

>when you walk in on virtual queuing

>standing in line to offer items for auction
>auction host suddenly announces the name of a player crouching somewhere in the room
>first person to find them gets 10k
so much for that neat little line

Don't know how much longer this thing is going on but if you're on PS4 NA AD they are in the throne room of Elden Root.

Why does a first time install take so long? Never had a game take this long.

bump

bump

There needs to be a Quick Chat emote for "Get out of the red circle!"

Autosaging?

just quiet

finishing up cadwell's gold and just levelling up right now.

bump

bump

Is getting a key for this game of g2a fine or am I likely to get banned?

Also is the game region locked? If g2a is dodgy theres another site I know that's legit, but they sell the EU/UK version

I'm pretty sure it's not. There are two mega-servers (EU and NA), and you can switch between them without any trouble.

iirc, a lot of people that bought the game on sites like g2a got their account banned. There should be an official list of resellers on the official forums or reddit or some shit like that.

Does anyone know how they're going to hand out CP once vet removal comes? I know that if you have a vr16 character but have less than 160 CP, you'll be given 160 - X CP to match your new level.

But I also heard that you will get 40 CP too if you're above 160 CP? Is that true? People with less than 160 CP won't get the bonus so it's best to get above 160 right?

I saw this on the forums of how CP might be added:

100 CP = 60 given, 160 CP total

159 CP = 1 given, 160 CP total

161 CP = 40 given, 201 CP total

Correct me if I'm wrong, just trying to understand this.

How are they going to scale the monsters?
Every monster will be lvl 50? how are they going to differentiate from the 'former' vr1 and vr16 monsters?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2909368/#Comment_2909368

>Old Veteran Rank Items and monsters will now display Champion Points.
>For monsters, the number of Champion Points describes the monster’s strength.
>Every Veteran Rank is equivalent to 10 Champion Points.
>For example: A monster that used to be VR12 will now be Champion Point 120.
>Silver and Gold zones have been releveled to account for the increased speed at which you gain Champion Points.
>Monsters will now scale up faster in difficulty through veteran zones.

thanks!

bump

So silver and gold mobs will be CP 1-160 right? That means that we're going to get reduced xp once we're over 210 CP?

>Experience gain rules will continue to function as they did for Veteran Ranks:

>Mobs 40 Champion Points below your level will grant 75% of their normal XP.
>Mobs 50 or more Champion Points below your level will grant 30% of their normal XP.

No, same XP. This is just rewriting the rules for mobs 4 VRs below you grant 75% normal xp, etc.

I feel like you're gonna get the bonus 2.5CP per VR regardless.

bump

bump

Is High Elf the best magic DPS race?

yes

>tfw you already have 160 skill points, but still not enough

DK is fucking ruined.

bump

bump

Really?

Is it worth it to make 7 hirling alts any more? I just started playing on PS4 and I've been reading this is how everyone made their gold.

I assume the fastest way is if you just grab 2 skyshards, visit bookshelves in mages guild and use materials from main to get every craft to 3 right?

bump

Disregard the updates
Mfw leaving werk

How can you profit with just two skyshards?

just went to a dungeon today, first time
me as a dragonknight tank

how in the fuck am I supposed to tank? I try to aggro enemies by approaching them and attacking but they go to the rest of the party.

I use the one handed skill that taunts on every monster. It takes a while to "taunt" every monster, so in the meantime the party is getting attacked. Using talons is helpful for about 2 seconds or so but then we go back to the previous thing

Also, what should I do? do some skills then block like a motherfucker?

bump

So I am part of the Daggerfall Covenant and I am in the first area still. My question is I feel like quests are starting to outlevel me, I am lvl 13 and I just killed Argof, which the quest was lvl 15. I have explored quite a bit, is there something I should be doing to lvl up more? I havent done the dungeon yet, will that level me?

Sounds like your are rushing, remember to stop and smell the flowers, elder scrolls online is about the journey not the next goal....

Tanking in ESO is mostly tanking the bosses, because there's no aoe taunt. There are some abilities like the dragon knight dark talons which debuff the enemies by giving them -15% dmg. Later on in the undaunted tree you unlock the ranged taunt which is used a lot as well.

Every other mob is basically trash and your party should not be dying to them. You could use helping spells like igneous shield (which scales based on hp) to aid your allies.

DESU tanking is only absolutely necessary for trials (12-man dungeons). Endgame players can easily 3 DPS/1 healer or even 4 DPS everything else.

If you complete every quest, clear every delve, beat every public dungeon, destroy every dolmen and kill every world boss in zone you should outlevel the content. Check your world map for places of interest still marked black. Don't forget to pick up lore books, which raises your mage guild level (though they don't help XP-wise but you still want to get to Mage Guild 10 for Meteor).

Anybody on PS4 NA want to do some random dungeons? I need a few veteran levels and I'm too close to wait until DB.

If you do that, then you have to hope you just get gold mats. I have 4 characters that receive hireling mail and I get gold mats extremely infrequently, maybe once every month or so. This is only for blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking btw.

You'll be better off doing crafting writs in craglorn. Get your skills to 9/10 (if you have orsinium) or 10/10 (if you don't have orsinium) and do your dailies. You have a p high chance of getting gold mats and even nirncrux.

>mfw when zos nerfs WGT, vCOA and IC in the next patch
>no PvP arena, no new dungeons or trials in the DB DLC
>DK is ruined
>DB dlc only playable with DB/assasin characters (I mean there probably won't be any non-guild quests, just like TG)
>More unnecessary crown store shit (personalities, sheogorath costume, wolf mounts)

>ICP*

bump

Post pics of your main character

>Pic related

Can we talk about Elder Scrolls lore here during the weekday when /tgesg/ is dead?

of course

my sore neck implores you to use the Share button, user

How do I upload to fourchins???

Yeah I ended up giving up on that, takes forever to get any crafting levels deconstructing since my main character is only 12 and you need to be 6 to unlock the crafting quests. Sucks being poor, the lack of bag space is driving me crazy since I feel compelled to loot every piece of food or alchemy herb I see.

Try to get a horse if you don't have one
*a horse is cheaper that bag upgrade over the long term

Join a guild and store your stacks with super high prices (and if someone buys it guess what you are rich)
*Free 30 spaces for a month

Or create mule accounts for additional spaces

Hi, i have some money to give you if you cannot afford the 10k horse. Happy to help a fellow /eso/ player

Does a horse provide bag space? I got one with the edition of the game I bought but didn't notice any option to store things on the horse. Waiting to join a guild for now since I don't have any voice chat available. Will definitely use a mule though, didn't even think of that.

You can train your horse at a Stablemaster to have bag space. You can pay 250 gold per day to upgrade either speed, stamina, or bag space.

Yes, at the stable it cost like 250 gold for 1 slot of space every 20 hours.

Go to a stable and upgrade your horse! Usually I go max speed > capacity > stamina.

Oh nice, didn't even notice you could upgrade your mount, thanks for the info.

thanks, it's very helpful for the couple non-owls in here.

Now you can max your mount and play this song while you ride in tamreil.

youtu.be/fe4fyhzS3UM

Why is this allowed?

who knows... isn't there a quest where a lesbian orc is shunned by her mother and runs away and then her mother calls a daedric prince or some shit?

I haven't played since the release on PS4, but I'm getting the game again on PC this time tomorrow and I've also convinced a couple of mates to do the same. They'll be a DragonKnight(to be a tank) and Nightblade(to be a DPS), and I'm going to be going as a Templar(to be a healer). What's the best race for this and what should I be focusing on, especially weapon wise?

>this game has a general now

finally

never played ESO just played daggerfall what exactly am i in for? whats different