Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - CW Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.0.0 trailer:
youtu.be/YIk0vUP7nuw

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.0.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=319471

>MORE Limited Sales 04/22~02/27
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=376258

>Sneak Peak 4: League Distributions in 2.1.0
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=371203

>Guess that Skill: Quiz Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=371388

>Sneak Peak 3: The Others
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=371221

>CW UPDATE CLOSE
GET FUCKING HYPE

HYPE
Y
P
E

more notes to be added when released

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robsalkowitz/2016/04/25/marvel-games-arms-for-civil-war-with-new-content-characters/#484934286a57
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=382324
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=382369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET HYPE
CIVIL WAR UPDATE CONFIRMED APR 28
NO DETAILS YET
forbes.com/sites/robsalkowitz/2016/04/25/marvel-games-arms-for-civil-war-with-new-content-characters/#484934286a57

>Ability to reroll the quality and stats of Mythical/6* cards. Will cost another Mythical/6* card and will reroll all stats except the first two
>"A lot of effort" is being put into the 1 Year Anniversary. They are looking to "give back to the community". Anniversaries/milestones are apparently very important in Korea
>"Update isn't going to be rushed. There will be one this month, but it will come out in it's own time."
>There are "plans" regarding T1 characters. "They're not going to be useless"
>Not all future characters will be T2
>T2 characters are being "looked at"
>Web Resist issues will be fixed
>Proxima World Boss stage will be optimized further to improve performance
>Characters during Autoplay getting stuck on the environment will be fixed
>Gearing up between 5~15 will be changed. Upgrading gear from 6~10 will require only GUKs and Gold. Upgrading gear from 11~15 will require GUKs, Gold, and Debris
>ALL story/gear upgrade materials will be removed from the game. All mats will be sold at x10 their normal selling price automatically
>Notable increase to story mission biometric drop rate
>Thanos, Supergiant and Ebony Maw added
>DD se2 uniforms for Punisher and Elektra (not confirmed for 2.1.0)
>Alliance Battle entry will only be consumed AFTER completion
>Inventory Cap increase from 500 to 700
>TL will be separated into 5 leagues
>"Improved" TL matchmaking
>Issues in TL with passive skills will be fixed
>*You MUST log in between the update going live and the weekly TL reset to be placed into the appropriate new TL league for the next week, otherwise you will be automatically placed in the lowest league (Bronze)

AND NOW
>CIVIL FUCKING WAR

One hour to Proxima, how's everyone feeling?

>tfw RNG doesn't fuck you over for once
no proc tho

>dat CC
>dat energy attack

fucking master card greg man congrats
my thors card is 4

feeling kinda like pic related

I had her unlocked already before the giveway

cheers milkman

gee boy look at these drops

I got a rank 5 iso and a +1 obelisk once

someday I hope I can get a dank BAM or iso-8 awakened

keke~

do it for her

pshh

nothing personel kid

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=382324

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=382369

NEW INFO

Why does she think punching a guy in power armor is a good idea?

VOTE TEAM CAP

TEAM CAP
E
A
M

C
A
P

that card man

I like this game, but the thing that is keeping me away form playing it are the stutters. It runs okay, but when I'm hitting someone, the game sort of lags. I feel like this could be a problem in the later stages, when I actually have to start dodging shit.
Is there ANYTHING I can do to make the performance better, besides changing the options? Playing on a phone, btw.

CROSS BONES CUMFIRMED

>people are unironically picking team Iron-Manlet
>Cap gives the better rewards and is correct

>that Hawkeye uni
I dunno how I feel. It looks much better than AoU but he might lose his stun effect on crim and that's way too important to lose

>Cap uni
It barely looks any different from AoU

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

WHO TEAM 6* RANK UP?

how does voting for the login even work? Is that the same as choosing a faction?

you vote on mobirum for the login event

maybe the faction in something else I am not sure

Do I have to make a mobirum account to get the rewards? I'm pretty ok with any of them

nope, only to vote

>Not wanting a 6* rank up ticket
Baka sempai.

BUT TEAM CAP HAS 300 BIOS
IS THE SAMES

CARDS>ISO-SHIT

FUCK YOU IRONKEKS

Tony also gives you a fully awakened ISO though.

But you can makes a legendary card easier than a Fully Awakene ISO. Not to mention we'll most likely be getting a quality 3 or lower

CARDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT
THEY AFFECT EVERYONE
ISO-8 ONLY AFFECTS ONE CHARACTER

CHOOOOOOSE #TEAMCAP

make sure you don't have other apps running in the background, kill background refresh in your phone's system settings if you have it. I would also power off your device, sit 45 seconds, reboot it before playing for any serious content or length of time to make sure the cache is clear.

CARDS ARE A DIAMOND DOZEN AND CHEAP AS FUCK TO GRIND AND LEVEL

ISO-8 IS THE THEME OF THE GAME'S STORY AND HIGH POWERED ISO-8 IS THE BACKBONE OF A MEME-SLAYER

STOP GIVING IN TO MEMES AND 2015 COMIC COVERS, ISO-8 NOWWWWW

>there are people on my friends list right now that haven't logged in for 3-20 days, missing out on all those login bios and probably going to miss the upcoming anniversary freebies/civil war event goodies

FUCK YOUR LOGIC
HONOUR TOKENS ARE WORTH MORE THAN CHAOS TOKENS

Why don't you replace them? You're missing out on assemble points.

a single legendary card can give you more bonuses than most of the iso sets and it is only one iso 8

cards affect everyone, isos only affect one player

and you gonna need more 7 to use it to its full potential

for something free, you can get more of a good card

Who /proxima/ here?

me

I want to rank her

but corvus seems more OP, and I am a tier whore

anyways, I am waiting on the new bosses to see who I use my resouces

T2 UPGRADE CONFIRMED
KEKE NETMABU~

TEAM CAP

>However, the uniform of the Ant-Man is likely to be able to meet later than the other heroes
Guess they don't wanna spoil giANTS

TEAM IRON MAN

YOU SUPERPOWERED FUCKS NEED REGULATION

TEAM THANOS

Remember, Team Cap is the objectively correct choice.

where is that screenshot from?

t. Baron Zemo

Veeky Forums IS TEAM CAP

TEAM CAP IS THE RIGHT ANSWER
BTW... WE MUST GET EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR THE SAME SO EVERYONE GETS THE BEST REWARD

Chinese or Japanese version of the Sneak Peek #5 post

TEAM CAP is the only choice

Have to say I'm not excited for the Tier 2 upgrades. I've got a healthy suite of 6*s, yet I already feel like the power creep is too much.

You can't get me to vote Team Cap.
He was objectively wrong.

let hydracucks control your life and put your family at risk

>implying having superpowered individuals register isn't the responsible thing to do
Registering =/= revealing your identity to the world

>Veeky Forums IS TEAM CAP

>Baron Zemo
registering=revealing your info for the gov/hydra

It all comes down to how it's implemented I think
But imagine a T2 Loki, Silk or HB... fug

Registration makes them answerable to higher powers, powers that have been shown to be susceptible to infiltration by Hydra. Having the Avengers be beholden to the UN opens them up to influence and control by groups who don't have the world's best interests at heart.

>voting for iron-cuck
>2016

So they should just be free to do whatever they want?
Fuck that

enjoy getting black mailed m8

Muggas has FOUR open spots

Apply in game and leave your name in the thread to join

this book is gold

is #TeamIronMan the new ?

Hi, I've been playing for 4 months and I play at least 2 hours every day.

IGN: Necryd319

So how do t2 characters actually work? Threw her on a story mission and tried in the menu to give her chips and neither works.

Or was this just a "make the rich richer while shitting on the poor" campaign guised as a giveaway event?

Level them up by feeding them the bios of other characters. And you rank the, up by beating World Boss mode and earning black anti-matter which is pretty much bios for all 6 of them

They level up by being fed biometrics.

You need to farm world boss drops to get rank up and mastery material

>Team Iron Man is winning
Fucking WHY?! Team Cap's rewards are SIGNIFICANTLY better! Why in the ever loving fuck would anyone pick Team IM over Team Cap?

A 6* rank up is 320 bios. A 300 selector is 300 bios. The latter is more useful for only 20 bios less.

Please tell me you're not stupid enough to pick Team IM over Team Cap. Cap's rewards are, across the board, better than Iron Man's.

But what about hard to grind characters. How do you expect me to get 20 more Kamala or Jessica Jones bios? A 6* ticket is much better. And I don't even have to mention the fact that the selector doesn't work for the A-Forcd

tickets are slightly better but...
a good card can get you to win WB more easily
and help you in TL and BW too
it affects everyone while the ticket and iso is only for one character

>How do you expect me to get 20 more Kamala or Jessica Jones bios?
By using the free daily chest.

>A 6* ticket is much better
For a 6* ticket to be useful, you need the character at 5* without many bios already sunk into it. It's useful in a very specific situation. A 300 bio selector on the other hand is useful at any point. If you only have the character at 3*, you could use it to jump them up to 5* on their way to 6*. You could take a character that you haven't unlocked yet and take them straight to 5*.

And that's not to mention the fact that Honor Tokens take twice as long to grind as Chaos Tokens, and a Legendary Card is WAY more useful than one measly random Awakened ISO. A single fully awakened ISO is pretty much useless since you need a full set of 8 for it to really come in handy, and even if you did, it only helps one character get marginally more powerful. A legendary card can make EVERY character SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful.

But what if you get a bad legendary card?

I really hope you don't need Black Anti-Matter to make a character T2.

Those can't be all the new uniforms right? They couldn't have given only team cap new unis right? And they wouldn't leave Sharon Carter out right?

you already know the answer m8

Because I like Robert Downey Jr

Yes I am MCUfag

Then you use it as upgrade fodder to make a 6* card. Grinding a 5* card takes a fuckload of time and energy, and a 6* card takes 6 times as long, so every little bit helps.

Nah, they're just showing the Team Cap unis. Look at the teaser image that has Black Panther, Sharon Carter, War Machine, and Iron Man in different unis. They wouldn't be teasing new looks for them if they weren't getting unis too.

We know it most likely won't be biometrics. That doesn't leave much else.

Could be some new material they're adding to replace the gear upgrade materials.

It'll just destroy TL even more. People like me who can't beat WB but at least can make it in TL won't stand a chance in it anymore

Don't worry, the new tiered league system they're implementing will take care of destroying T/L all on its own I'm sure.

I really hope crossbones is Blast

I am fucking tired of farming combat norns

>big, bulky dude that fights by punching with his power gauntlets and shooting machine guns
He's going to be combat and you know it.

Hawkeye looks even less like Renner now. Only the females and Star-Lord and Lincoln look like their MCU actors

I feel you. I hope this isn't the only new character (other than the world bosses). Rather lame if it's just him.

4 new characters is really good though. The bad thing is that three of them are nigh impossible to unlock

And the third is almost assuredly going to be yet another combat type. I have 6 6* combat characters with no mastery, along with two more combat types I'm currently farming. I'm not investing in any more combat characters until those 8 are fully mastered, which likely won't be for months and months at this point.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting pretty on universal and blast nornstones, and only have 2 speed characters to get to 6* mastery with a third I'm farming.

Pretty much what I'm thinking.

>choose appealing characters at the start
>focus on building them up
>turn out to be characters that are almost impossible to farm
>6x bio per day villain siege is the best/most efficient farm of the lot
>tfw still no 6* characters
I'm stuck in a rut now where I can do the first 7 villain sieges but no further. I obviously can't do any significant end game stuff since I have no 60's. Did I fuck myself over?

6 bios a day? that good m8

just have patience

the key to this game is to farm multiple characters at once

>tfw still no 6* characters
Don't you get a 6* character as part of your first week log-in rewards and then another 6* as part of the hero guide quest?

>Iron Cuck is winning
>wanting 6* ticket instead of beautiful 300 bios
People is retarded.

OI TELL THEM YOU CAN USE THE 300 BIOS ON THE NEW CHARACTER