docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldIxzYQ7nIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ldIxzYQ7nIw

reminder that poise can be enabled by changing one variable

>Are halberd users the worst players in the game?

They die from one backstab so they aren't that hard to beat.

>enemy is estoc

time for black crystal

Or you can't listen when she tells you she hates the fingers, and the fact she's a darkmoon, dedicated to hunting down invaders

Why does horrace aggro?

A) he's a dick
B) he's gone full hollow
C) he suspects you're working for yuria

>Cheatengine myself max levels and +10 weapon
>Buff it up
>Still can't beat Dancer

This game is fucking bullshit how can you even fuckiong defend it its fucking cancer bullshit

Someday From will make hexes/dark magic relevant again..

>ember myself in Road of Sacrifices
>ganked to shit
Alright, never doing that again. Suddenly, hosts ganking with two phantoms in dickstab forest makes a lot of sense.

>no cat npc in 3

Can I lower my Level at rosaria if I want?

Yes

Even with 300 deaths, he's still less of a massive shitter than those who summon.

my 300% equip load build has lost 3 times in 20 fights.

Two times I was ganked.

The last one, some guy kept lobbing throwables from a distance. I couldn't roll so I blocked them, but he threw enough to eventually chip me to death. He's a smart man.

I invade A LOT. Throw in my deliberately scrubby playstyle mixed in with lucky easily butthurt players and I guess that's why

>whenever I see a gank squad
>run around the map looking for mobs
>stay there until they grow restless and try to attack me behind the mobs

Never fails.

No

how do you even hit 300% equip load?
6 FUGS and havels with 8 vit?

If you bought dark souls 3 you should feel bad about yourself
if you bought the season pass you should fucking kill yourself you stupid goy

what's the latest info on the online mechanics? it's +-2 the highest upgraded weapon?

Whats better for a Sorcerer? Infusing my weapon with Crystal, or infusing it with Raw and using Magic Weapon?

>Cheat Engine
>not using the cheat that makes all your animations have iframes
>not playing on godmode
>not laughing when people send you angry messages about "how you were lagging"

I always fucking loose it when I see moonman.

What is the best strength weapon?

Quite like Yhorm's but not sure what else I should try

Dark Sword doesn't count

>I beat Dancer the first time

you just need to be patient user.

Not after the dark souls 1 DLC, same with faith never gonna be good after dark souls 2. I wonder what will be overpowered as fuck in the DLC for third game.

Wow, user already completely reverse engineered DaS3, good job.

How my fashion?

Do you never fight Int users?

Because holy shit, I would love someone I could actually land a Kamehameha on. Spell is fun, but useless.

You can't cheat engine away your own lack of skill unfortunately

B

He fell from the bridge in the catacombs into the lake

xD

>Implying Horace doesn't work for yuria

>Why does this absolute mad man known for being an absolute mad man who attacks whoever he wants aggro me?

He's just trying to kill you before you drop a tree on him.

I just beat Aldrich but his arrow attack killed me just as the cutscene triggered so after the cutscene I died and I don't know if I can get back to that area
Am I fucked?

Enjoy your ban and cheater's server.
Enjoy literally everyone else doing the same thing there.

this is the most pointless video I've ever seen about DS3
>high armor and poise -> barely any damage, high pose recover
>shit armor -> health gets rekt, low pose recover
woah...

>tfw have an exam tomorrow
>haven't even started revising
>can't stop playan

SEND HELP

>tfw the Great Faith Mistake spooked FROM so hard that they absolutely destroyed Faith builds in general

Your sarcasm is unnecessary, it was a guy on reddit for starters and it just shows FROM either removed it last minute or fucked up. Poise is fully functional with that edit.

One day I'll do Sieg's questline and then summon 3 phantoms for Yhorm so we can gangbang him with 5 stormrulers.

Suppose I should invade more, been taking a break from it since I maxed out the last covenant I needed for "The Dark Soul".

Very creative/10

>wow this is so much fun I'm invincible

what's the point

Go to Emma (the chick before vord that gave you the banner).

>No animation cancelling

>no backstep iframes

>worst build variety

>half of the infusions are useless

>nothing but ganks

>PvP "skillcap" reduced to walk in range and press button

>Poise not enabled on players

>lag out of my ass, T-Pose players

>cheaters can delevel you and inflict status, which can be everything from freeze to item drops

>Feels like shittier PC BB, kinda like the devision is a garbage destiny

>sunless
A+ 10/10

>you can see Horace from the Catacombs
Neat.

I'm wearing mornes set, greatshield of glory (for the stamina debuff), red hilted halberd, havels shield, mornes shield, curse ward greatshield, and and canvas talisman at 7 vit.

It's really 288%, but close enough to 300 anyway.

NICE SPOILER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THANKS A LOT GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

FUCK

>invade
>"Kill the host or 3 phantoms"
>black crystal out

what's the point of a full red eye orb if random invasions are ruined anyway?

what it shows is that poise works as intended, unless off camera he set poise to some absurdly high number like 5000 and lets it go normally.

He claims that all he did was change something from a 0 to a 1 and it makes poise work "flawlessly"

>from being competent in banning cheaters

How do I look?

Thanks

Pretty good, still salty that the stick casts sorcery and not pyromancy though.

There is no cheater server.

In DaS3 they just straight up can't do multiplayer anymore. Pretty funny.

So how bad are scythes?

like it

>PvP "skillcap" reduced to walk in range and press button

And pvp skill in ds1 and ds2 was.. what exactly?

Also it's called division, not devision.

Is there a reliable way to find brawls and things like 2v4s,3v3s, etc? Preferably in the starting area? Is there any covenant or way to do that?

Like that chick from the Hulk movie everyone hated.

No sorceror has summoned me yet. I would slowly walk to the left, so you might have to free aim your kamehameha if its tracking is as bad as I hear it is.

Nigger I have a ten page paper due Thursday and a group project where I know fuck all yet I'm the most reliable one in my group.

Horace already works for Yuria. Yuria says Horace is an agent of hers, and that he's keeping Anri safe til you bone her

the fuck is this? game of thrones?
spoiler every one dies
spoiler the books are better and don't have so many manbutt & floppy weiner scenes

They aren't straight swords.

Immolation Tinder is a really fucking bad catalyst is it not?

What I mean that he might be just modifying some constant in the poise calculation, not just "turning it on".

Sunless is bretty gud so 10/10

So bad.

Worst weapons in the game

Respond plz!

>be in fight club
>enjoying a day of dueling and watching duels
>nutjob comes in a start attacking
>all hell breaks loose
>chase after him, NPCs attacking, all over and through the map
>other dark spirits join, seeing the mayhem dont realise its a fight club
>everyone is fighting everyone, friendly fire all over

10 minutes of chaos and fun

Don't ever stop user

bump

What?

Do you even understand what you're talking about?

That video isn't how the game currently works.

Ran into my first hackers today on PC.

Host and his friend were able to see me even though I had obscuring ring, they started pointing and waving at me.
I moved just to be sure they weren't just guessing and they moved to look at me again.

Red phantom invaded right above them, and he got one shot instantly from a ledge by one soul arrow.

I crystaled out after that, looked them up and to no one surprise they were some vac banned new accounts...

It's happening I guess.

absolute shiet, some user in a past thread desperately tried to make it good, he failed.

>invisible red(?) fighting a sliding blue

literally get out of my game you dialup niggers

>when you land a sacred flame just right

>it just shows FROM either removed it last minute or fucked up
the network test did not have any poise either

it was a design decision from the start probably influenced by DeS/BB, deal with it cuck. Poise was fucking shit and did nothing but enable katana fags in full havels.

is the executioner's greatsword any good?

Yeah but this is not how it actually works in game though.

YOU CAN FUCKING GET THAT?
HOW RARE?
What's the deciding factor for the horns your character gets?

It's not that bad apparently.

It's a source of light and has a nice long range fire attack so if you're just running magic for the sake of utility, it's great.

Season 6, user

Areo Hotah and Doran got stabbed by the Sand Snakes

>using it as catalyst
>not just smacking people with it and throwing fire lines

it sucks dick though but it's fun
only doing 180~ a hit at +2 and only goes to +5

>group project

Same but we're pretty much finished. Had to develop a communication tool for some shitty obsolete company.

Only have the write up and powerpoint presentation due in next week (PP due in on Wednesday). Not worried about that shit but this exam tomorrow has me sweating

>purple vs purple vs red vs orange vs host
this is WILD

Autism blog post on Farron meme sword

40/40 quality is the way to use it. around 500 AR which is meh but enough.
against small weapons you use your hyper armor and sick spins to catch rollers. use it unlocked, it's unparryable for the first slash if unlocked (dagger part is maybe parryable)
You don't spam the L1, you use the second spin only for combo.

Have some good quick weapon for finishing off.
Also, you got a free parry tool, use it after baiting roll attacks
damage is lacking, but doing 800 damage very easly by dead angling and catching parryfishers who think you are brain dead is fun. It's around Mid Tier to high tier.
Right now it's a decent and actually viable as fuck weapon. just have a second weapon for finishing off when faggots on low HP

It's remind me of the Santier Spear post mundane nerf and pre re-buff (sunken DLC buffed it back if you guys remember)
Post nerf, The santier spear was considered shit by doing shit damage. however, people start to realize then how GOOD the moveset is beside the ebin 2handed R1 which is the shittiest move of the santier unless the other guy can't parry at the moment.

Farron memesword is a similiar case. Yeah, it's easly a brain-dead weapon by the hand of a retard, and it's not doing nearly enough damage, but the moveset is actually fucking good - Allow you to deal with big weapons with ease by simply lunging behind them and staggering them because of the way hyper armor works here. Because of it's own hyper armor, it's cal deal with small weapons too. Because it's having a parry tool build in, you even have a way to deal with R1 estoc shittiers.

tl;dr The farron meme sword is fine. it could used more damage but it's a nice and a viable weapon. Also make other people wonder if they are shit or you just good with the weapon when you ruin fight clubs.

Suicide levels of awful

It has nothing to do with how bad peoples internet is, you'll experience the same shit with players you live near to on good connections.

They actually are this time, CECuck.

what are some good curved swords? the basic twinsword get outdamaged by basically anything, scimitar can't seem to compete against the reach of others, so what remains? carthus all the way?

why do fun weapons like farron memesword have to be shit

honestly its only bad because its base damage is atrocious for an UGS, the scaling is good and the moveset is good if you stop spamming LB constantly and predictably like a retard

headsize affects the size of your dragonhead

I really couldn't care less because I read the books and your shitty tv show went off the rails last season anyway

this really ought to be the reply given to anything that isnt a straight sword.

Is there anything more annoying than some cunt friend, who has never played a souls game, watching you trying to learn a boss and giving you inconsequential and completely obvious tips, then being a smug piece of shit thinking their useless information helped you beat it.

It's definitely not unparriable. I parry meme sword L1's all day friend.