/bnsg/ - Blade & Soul General

"Mushin did everything wrong" edition

Current Update: Silverfrost Mountains
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/silverfrost/

>What server will most of /bnsg/ be playing on?
Mushin/Poharan is for NA
Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/YvyAWUUm

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/COSTUMES

>Discord Links
NA: discord.gg/0diTt6guoS0dG2Nj
EU: discordapp.com/invite/0kXCg29EOMQWdUwn

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

How to add true AA to B&S (Nvidia guide)
the-unknowns.eu/index.php/Thread/435-Nvidia-Inspector/

Drawfriend portraits
imgur.com/a/79q5J
imgur.com/a/noUOz

DPS Meter (USE AT OWN RISK)
advancedcombattracker.com/download.php
github.com/ravahn/BnS_ACT_Plugin/

Previously, on /bnsg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpDgyfCe-j4
youtu.be/JQGJ5w6kVC8
youtube.com/watch?v=uPy5igZJnVw
strawpoll.me/10043492/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMtJ2C4kTk
youtube.com/watch?v=oSarZ7g1F-g
youtube.com/watch?v=_gtFtH3sW-M
youtube.com/watch?v=4guhs_BXKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhOjIevUxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CIEW9DxgoLA
reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4folru/dps_tier_in_korea_with_latest_patch_with_meter/
youtu.be/W8zIaaU5i_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI
youtube.com/watch?v=djToSfb-Ung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

purple #1

xth for me x ufiaw

Have you conducted any mad science today?

Crimson #1

xth for suicide

Hey hey hey hey
pat cuties every day

I managed to finally kill Mushin's Darkness

xth for >tfw no big strong boyfriend to play video games with and cuddle

im texting ufi right now and she says to fuck off

prove it.

nth for more outfit mods pls

Op still using missing page pastebin and not the correct one that was up a couple days ago.

>tfw will never get pats from Garrin because I'm NA

ufi is in class and im at work. sorry i cant photoshop on my phone to edit out the name/number.

user just make an alt and I'll headpat you to your hearts content nbd

because I'm a retard that forgot how to read

he's still hm9 with what may be the highest ap and crit I've ever seen so I'll just stay assblasted at him for that

Xth for bullying

Look at how fucking happy this guy is that he got that name

early morning comfy music please
youtube.com/watch?v=RpDgyfCe-j4

stop cucking me etc. i learned that word from kyoppi

I'm really bored.
I don't know what else to do to mantain myself awake until night.

That sounds really fucking shitty. I hope you find someone soon.

Hold me bnsg
youtu.be/JQGJ5w6kVC8

>tfw running with Penini and Pat is super comfy
>tfw the only bullying gets me instantly killed

10/10 would recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=uPy5igZJnVw

strawpoll.me/10043492/
Reposting because I'm still curious.

Also, why is your main(s) your main(s)?
Is it the race? The aesthetic of the class? How it plays?

Good morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMtJ2C4kTk

I never thought I'd like WL, and I still don't know why I like it so much.

I play BM because my friends (that I started the game with) wanted me to be the tank but then they all quit so now i'm tanking alone sad story ;~;

1 (You) = 1 prayer

>Playing lyn when there's another class option

youtube.com/watch?v=oSarZ7g1F-g

youtube.com/watch?v=_gtFtH3sW-M

youtube.com/watch?v=4guhs_BXKt4

Good morning!

rerolled to summoner from kfm because of dps / utility

while i was fine with pvp'ing on the kfm, pve kfm was mind numbing, whether it was wind or fire build, and it doesn't matter if i have aggro, i know that a similarly geared fm / sum was outputting significantly more dps

>I never thought I'd like WL, and I still don't know why I like it so much.
How does someone like a class and have absolutely no idea why?

>Playing mmos with friends
Must be nice, none of my friends give the genre a second glance. At least you enjoy the class, right?

Man, I wonder sometimes why I thought rolling KFM as my first class was a good idea.
Not only am I bad at tanking, but I'm a poor melee player in general, and a combo based melee tank is even worse.
I have no idea how you consider it mind numbing while playing summoner though.

I like warlock because I hate melee, and a few other things.

>making others use their CDs for defense then using siphon into time distort
>blocking targeting with familia
>huge burst that never works on skilled players

Silverfrost Blues

Tall Lyn Edition

NA #1522835

I started out the game with some friends and we all picked different classes and I ended up with BM. I didn't want anything super fancy/complicated and from what I saw on YT this fit what I was after. Jins seemed like a normal race so I picked that because I couldn't work the sliders for Yuns. Still, no ragrets.

Best Iron & Wine song
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhOjIevUxQ

Did they make this drop rarer? This was my 5th run.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIEW9DxgoLA

Good morning, time for dailies suffer [spoilder]and more failed bsh farming attempts.[/spoiler]

You mean more common? Ive seen people doing it 100+ times...

So how are you supposed to use Searing Palm as a KFM? I don't really get it. Are you supposed to never use it with Leading Palm since that causes it to go on cooldown? Which is kinda weird since the awakened version re-sets it's cooldown every time it procs.
Also how exactly does resisting with your dodge skills work? Is it frame perfect dodging? Dodging into an attack while you're invulnerable for 1s? I don't really get it, it seems pretty fucking random.

Yeah, meant to say less rare/more common.

The main reason I made a kfm was for the outfit. Glad I got it early.

reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4folru/dps_tier_in_korea_with_latest_patch_with_meter/

>Sum>FM>LBD=Chi master>warlock>sin>BM>KFM>zerk

LOL why play anything other than summoner when they do top dps while providing some of the best utility

4/6

let's have fun friends!

Time for SF blues and purps, let's go

NA 1523124
I was in a rush

youtu.be/W8zIaaU5i_Q

>So how are you supposed to use Searing Palm as a KFM?
Different skills or resisting cause it to become active to use.
Each time you meet a condition, it becomes available again and each use resets the duration.
Basically, proc it, wait 5-6 seconds, proc it again, repeat until 4 stacks. On that matter, use leading palm early or flat out save it for after max stacks for max damage. When I played KFM, SP4+LP was a quick 25k burst. This was 45 w/ true profane if I recall.

>Also how exactly does resisting with your dodge skills work?
Like .2 seconds before fully starting the dodge animation until a very brief moment after you resist attacks (Or up to 1s after if traited Q/E)

I play warlock, when researching about this game, this was the class that I liked mostly because how flashy it was and the support( cough soulburn slave cough) to play with my friends, but most of them have quit the game.

Hello submissive Courante.

yth for >tfw no gf

>other options
The one thing I can be certain of is that I don't like how stationary Jin Warlocks are.

I played BM before WL and it's more of the same uphill climb as I never went far enough to get the HM skills. Something about it just feels better to me, but I have yet to put my finger on what it is.

once you get the basic gist of what a kfm's pve damage rotation / setups are, you'll be able to focus on damage mitigation and evasion much more, so you don't have to worry about being a poor melee player other than shitty content ie. ssp

i would reckon that the setups are comparable to warrior's in tera

in terms of my rerolling choice, it was a matter of party composition / class viability; summoners could fill all the roles needed

fm was considered
destroyer was considered
assassin was considered but i already had a jin kfm so

bm was disregarded because of the tanking / damage dilemna
i read warlock was a chore in pvp so i disregarded it as an option
i didn't like the feel of bd

summoner is not as mind numbing for me because they have a lot of options (utility especially), with dps just being a bonus

so when it comes to tanking, my goal is to keep the boss stationary for the other dps, while also avoiding damage

i can do that as a summoner, and it becomes interesting because of cooldown management in relation to boss hp

it irks me when i see fms kite around the arena with the melee dps chasing the boss around, i'm sure you had to deal with that sometimes

Warlock, don't find animation cancelling to be engaging gameplay and don't want to main a lyn. I also really like aoe so that helps a lot.

If another race ever gets summoner I'd probably reroll, I like the cat dressup.

>playing Jin literally ever

stop triggering me

Only respectable races are Gon and Yun.

Lyn are for degenerate and Jin is for losers.

One more spot!

Fuck you

Couldn't have worse taste if you tried.

I like the flavor that Assassins bring in an aesthetic sense. The whole "hit and run" playstyle is fun, plus I already feel like I've invested too much time and money into this character that I couldn't even think about rerolling.

Hopefully I can get the HM skills soon so I can try out the Dark build. RB + F-ing all day is fun, but I want to change things up a bit.

Also, Jin master race.

Sorry, but I will continue.

Random EU 4-mans while I wait for my dinner to cook.

Join and decide the dungeon(s).

You guys ready for the new content patch?? I know this person is!

I like Sword's!!

I-I not submissive.

>tfw only ever got shit like naryu coins, misty woods emblems, unsealing charms and potions from the daily treasure
do you have to dish out NCshekels to get to the good stuff or what?

>once you get the basic gist of what a kfm's pve damage rotation / setups are, you'll be able to focus on damage mitigation and evasion much more, so you don't have to worry about being a poor melee player other than shitty content ie. ssp
I played KFM for over a month.
I didn't get any better at it. Not that my ping being shoddy and my PC being shit (unstable FPS) helped any either.

>summoner is not as mind numbing for me because they have a lot of options (utility especially), with dps just being a bonus
Eh, I guess. the problem is they're situational, so you spend the rest of your time LB>RB>LB>RB.

I love the flair that lock has, it's just a shame the only reason anyone cares about the class is tab and the fact that they have basically zero peel and mobility is really off putting.

>Lyn or Gon
>Ever
>When Jin or Yun are an option

I've been interested in the class, but I'd be worried about dealing with AoEs and stuff, plus I hear the dark build is really timing extensive.

>tfw not somebodies gf

Full.

nice blog

With that accuracy, I don't think that person is.

Then again, Everything other than my accuracy says I'm not ready either. Catching up is hard.

Started playing on des and then rerolled FM as it was the only non pedo race ranged class at the time. On top of des being really dull in PvE of which you have to do too much, my PC was too shit to do BW painlessly on a melee char.

Well, wl do have some mobility, with the right rotation, most of the heavy hitting skills can turn into insta cast and casted while moving

YO THEY CHANGED HIS VOICE WHAT IN THE FUCK HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE A WHITE NERD NOW RECORDED ON AUDACITY

EU
SF purple dailies
can 4man if someone wants to
end it edition

I'm very into steampunk/fantasy and always pick the class that most closely resembles rogues or thieves. I'm not particularly a fan of Ninjas or 'Assassins' but it's close enough. Not that I wouldn't drop it if I didn't enjoy the class. Gameplay is important after all.

Also, I like how my sliderfu turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI

>fm

Picked up Sin/FM as my main classes initially, having something like flashbangs to annoy people in PvP and have general fun is something for me. Ended up maxing and playing a bit of that in beta, so after release I didn't want to make a Sin right away again. FM was the alternative and it wasn't due to them being generally useful for everything, but rather I needed something that isn't as easy as LBD/Summ for PvP. I've also always done way better with ranged classes in any games, so that was also a big factor to bring out my potential sooner or later.

>not using JP voicepack since day one

I'm more talking their ability to stay away from enemies when I say mobility.
Especially when both of the other ranged classes can do the moving thing better while also having mobility skills and the ability to peel.
That's why I'm waiting on soul fighter.

That's how I feel about bows.
It's a damn shame that basically every bow class in mmos is either an annoying pet class or has some other dumb gimmick instead of letting me shoot a damn bow at them.

How active is this game? Can I play as a cutie shota?

4/6

I'm doing SF blues. Please join me so we can hopefully get these done quick. Feeling a little under the weather, so please excuse me.

NA #1526670

They didn't teach us how to do this in class..

DELETE THIS

Full

3 spots left for this now.

I picked WL because I tend to gravitate towards caster/summoner classes in games, and it's a little bit of both. I didn't like summoner's whole theme in this game, and I thought FM looked boring, so process of elimination narrowed it down pretty much.

Nothing to do.

Answering any questions pertaining to pvp and offering advice, gonna be in the thread for about the next hour so hit me up fampais.

no.

When do I blow my tab to not get 100-0 makrod by a bm?

>100-0 makrod
>BM

4-Man Purples

'I wish I had friends...' edition

NA #1531646

I like stealthy style play and mobility.

I fell for the great dps meme though, recently learning that sin dps will be the fourth to last.

Fell for the melee meme too. Lately, even good geared everything is being a suffering (even more when talking about SSP).

Also, too much gold invested to reroll to summoner now

initially I picked blade dancer cause I never tried it before and it was shit. Then I went with FM cause spitting fire and number is cool as shit and stuck with it, because despite how simple it is I enjoy vomiting numbers at enemies. Also I picked gon cause I'm a big strong man.

Depends on your class, but if you get opened on let them punch you for a bit to get their CC on cooldown before trinketing so they can't completely lock you down for 100-0.

This completely changes depending you whether your a class with 2 outs (des/sin/smn) or your confident in playing a class that can delay with strafes/bubbles and aerials ( BD/KFM ).

So it's hard to answer that without knowing your class.

If you pop your trinket and get opened on by even a top ~30 BM you WILL die.

Well I don't have that much trouble, plus I'm too lazy to be running in circles around bosses

youtube.com/watch?v=djToSfb-Ung

I don't know what answer I expected

I was just implying about the macro part. You don't use a macro to combo as a BM. That'd practically be botting, and besides, you have to react to the KDs.

SMASH THAT MF JOIN BUTTON SENPAI. ITS SF BLUES TIME. NA. #1526670

Come meme with the best or get dunked like the rest.

Submissive Courante, get in here.

Yeh, just like kfm
I guess all those silver bms are literally masters of their class then
>It's forbidden
Laughing sumbots.jpg

please respect me by calling her their actual name