livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

NIGHT OF FI-YAH

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

>Still no patch

Dead fucking game.

>www.invokergame.com

What are some good custom games? I'm never playing that broken shit "real game" again.

They're all garbage desu

>Patch up
>No wake

Repostan from last thread

How do I go about playing a core/support Banana snake of free teamfights?

General builds and tips? Conceptually he is one of my fav heroes ever but I just always get blown up before I can have an impact in the game.

Also mid or support safelane?

To the anons that replied before I don't like going memewards and push build mostly because of how pubs are since they never ever want to push and end early. I usually go value point in wards for vision max q and w and then ult.

If someone could give me some general tips for supp/core I would appreciate.

>Quas regen per instance from 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 to 0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75/3.25/3.75

>Exort damage per instance from 3/6/9/12/15/18/21 to 2/4/6/8/10/12/14

>Wex no longer provides movespeed

There, he still has his strong spells but now he doesn't autowin everything thanks to the retarded bonuses his orbs give

who says anything about early end, it's about farming the towers

>safelane necrophos
>treads midas, something for manareg, shadowblade or blink
>dagon, aghs

What do you think? It's a build of nigger jumping deletion. It's certainly viable in shitter brackets, but would playing it in actually skilled brackets yield me good results?

Killing a spectre or someone with no means of buybacking can change everything in lategame, and necro isn't bad at all in early and mid.

>lolbabs think that pressing e on creeps to catch up to someone is the epitome of skill
i feel sorry for the few non retarded people that play that game

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>Invites still not out yet
What the fuck is Valve doing?

now post sloppy doe

What is E ? The summoner spell thing or the designated gap close skill ?

i think that shitty dash is bound to the key by default, i forgot its name

necro doesn't lane that well
he's easy to gank
squishy
no escape
no initiation, no stun, nuke short range, etc
Low right click damage, ranged, slow projectile speed, etc

Are you one of those people who waits for the perfect moment when you have a big ult? Cos you might be doing too much of that, a poison nova that hits only two or three dudes is still worth more in a fight than dying first without using it at all.

>tfw laptop has been stolen
I've no idea what to fucking do. It was my only computer. My email, and anime pictures and all that shit was saved on it. Dota was saved on it. How dangerous is this you guys? What can I do now to minimize the damage? What are the chances they will use my personal information to blackmail me or something? What are the chances they will remove my password and access everything I owned?

who unironically maxes rolling boulder on earth?

when boulder earth man stuns you from the other side of the river

I've farmed about 350~ mmr from instalocking Venomancer into the safelane support slot.

You have to embrace the mindset that you are a cuck support and need to buy wards as soon as they come off cooldown and prioritize keeping your carry alive even if it means your death.

Fortunately all Venomancer needs is Tranquils and an Aquila so you can keep vision up. Max out plague wards first for easy tower siege and easy tower defense when the game goes poorly. Just keep wards up and the pressure rolling from tower to tower.

How the fuck do you even get your laptop stolen, do you leave it at the street and go inside?

Left build loses you the game because you put a hero with no lategame in midlane

Right wins you the game because you have a hero with crazy high utility not taking up the most important lane in the game

hi where is patch

>not instapicking le balanced rollman for easy ganks

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING PATCH

ASOIDHJASDHHNOLAISJNDNASDKASHJBHKAUISDINASDNJUASFBHJAUSDHBASDASDBHAISDASKUIFUIDASGFASDASDHKBKAUISDASCDHJAIS

I went to the toilet to take a shit as I left it with my two friends. When I came back they're were gone and so was the laptop. The train station is like 15 minutes away, so they came back when I called them. There's no fucking cameras either.

>implying I know how to play it
maybe one day

>Aquila BENOMANCER

but why

Just get a Basi + Null for later veil you homocuck

Shit friends desu

drop your "friends" asap my man
i bet one of them stole it in the first place

Maybe if you spam harder we might get a patch sooner

I took a shit for about 35 minutes

>veil

That isn't a Blink Dagger or Force Staff, need to be a fast banana

Quads with this kind of sad story.

Makes me weep tbqh.

PATCH?

>cuck support
but that's literally the job of support, to buy wards, smoke gank, tp into ganks

cuck would be to buy a bottle for your mid, to play alchemist and buy aghs for everyone, before getting any items urself etc.

So? they could have secured the laptop, or knocked at the stall for you to hurry it up.

Or even fuckng take the laptop and give it back to you later.

That literally does nothing u shitter. Forge spirit hp based on quas attack range based on quas max armor reduction reduced to 6. There hero fixed.

They didn't have it in their bags, and they spent the past 3 hours looking for it with me.

>Getting veil means you forfeit Blink or Force
You can always get veil after one of those items

but still I don't see the point in fucking AQUILA

item slot value?

3 hours of work for a free laptop? Sounds pretty good.

You're fucked, my man.

Aquila is good mang, it's barely even more expensive than Basi

They just didn't care enough.

If I have enough cash to keep wards/dewards up as well as ultimate cucking by buying tp scrolls for dead allies; I'll usually go Forcestaff after Aquila for positioning over a Veil.

Most lineups I've been up against get scared of having their entire team getting Nova'd and panic versus having a Veil and having to slither over and try to get a good ulti off.

The Aquila gives poison snek a happy lil stat bonus as well so I'm not complaining.

Thats why theyre shit friends.

aquila is fine for a slight strength boost on Veno

It is good on a hero that will make use of the stats it provides over basi

The extra damage is wasted on you. You only attack to place your aids and is that aids the one that will deal the most damage on your attacks

The extra stats can be supplied by a Null, which gives more int that you sorely need

The dotards patch deprivation cycle

1. predict patch drop weeks before the actual drop date and shitpost about daed game
2. Approach maximum shitposting hours before sudden reveal of patch notes
3. "Wake up no patch" turns into "Le madman xd" and "We league now"
4. Theory craft incorrectly on what is broken only to get btfo months later thus revealing the dotards retardation
5.Stay satiated for 3-4 months before the cycle goes full circle again

A null talisman gives the same str, more mana for his limited pool and you can build it into the veil, so I don't see the point.

Who the fuck maxes roll when supporting
are you fucking stupid
because that pic IS STUPID
FUCK YOU
AND FUCK YOUR MARKER

dumb juggposter

>Muslim bull leaves
>Stops winning
Coincidence?

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I will become a support cuck until I reach 5k mmr. Cheers.

Is ES a support or a core? 6.86 was a fucking limbo for roles I don't even know anymore.

>leaves

Puppey kicked his ass out because he didn't like his attitude.

>implying DC are doing anything at all

ES is a SHITONMID support

support/offlaner
Support standart, offlaner for those who are really good at him.
Mid lane is, well, competitive only since they have a plan. In pubs is very, very shit.

Patch?

The weeb made the decision

And then he got Arteezy? LOL

Obviously if every top team wants Arteezy then that must mean he's a good player and good to work with?

Otherwise EG wouldnt take him back after TI5 and Secret wouldnt do the same after Shanghai.

P A T C H ?
A
T
C
H
?

Or maybe he just has friends in the right places?

is rtz a muslim?

Why do we allow so many foreigners into our countries, this shit is so disgusting, where will we live when we become minorities?

Yeah he's still le good despite not winning anything ever and killing every single team he joined, but you know, LE GOOD.

Kill yourself.

Patch?

>killing every single team he joined
love this meme

1st for lifestealer is an underrated and underused hero with great matchup potential

>Left EG because of beef with someone
>Left Secret because of beef with someone
>Left EG because of beef with someone
hmm

>all of them were shitskin mudslimes

HMM

>Enemy team drafts 4 heroes with high cooldown ults
>Pick Meepo
>They lastpick Earthshaker because they're scared babies
>Build Manta Style
>Send illusions to them while they're 5-manning
>Wait for it
>5 wasted ults
This is a whole new level of memery.

How bad will you guys lose your shit if Valve announce in the invite list that there will be no new patch till after TI?

>All of them were game winners
hmm

Patch?

>Sumail
>gamewinner
lol
>Kuroky
>gamewinner
LOL

The only one I can give you credit for is w33, but he's still just good on meepo, invoker and decent on anything else. Arteezy has a bigger hero pool, and is more cooperative.

>win nothing rtz on team
>win TI without him

I WONDER

Kill yourself fucking rtz cocksucker redditor

Patch is today

r-right guys?

Arteezy never left EG because of "beef"

>Arteezy can only play Invoker and OD
>Arteezy has a bigger heropool

epic, dude.

The Long Qua Dynasty shall live on eternally.

teaser today
notes tomorrow
patch ???

NO TEASER
ONLY NOTES

What can w33 play?

cuck my patch up big bull icefrog senpai desu desu desu~~~~~~~~~~~~ ?

P A T C H ?
A T C H ? P
T C H ? P A
C H ? P A T
H ? P A T C
? P A T C H

Why are you still arguing about this when RTZ joining Secret literally catapulted the team to Tier 3?

Do you have some cognitive disorder you retarded inbred or is rtz cock in your mouth clouding your toughts?

Probably another solid 8 more or so of this current patch, get hype and keep spending shekels goyim.

>Left EG in 2015 after rumored internal issues
>Left EG in 2016 followed by ppd admitting on stream he had beef with Teteezy.

We literally saw only one tourney with this secret roster, and overall Arteezy has won more with secret than w33 did

>comparing honeypot lans to actual majors
lmao

>spend the past 3 years playing dota
>friend finished his ph.d and got a researcher and project lead position at google
>another friend finished his md and moved to boston for residency
installing steam is the worst decision i've ever made