blender-models.com/
mayang.com/textures/

> Free audio
machinimasound.com/
freesound.org/browse/
incompetech.com/music/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZishjcHR6PvvpOfygJqDPLgwsV0iAbjnhfgj54oPoJh6-hOSlBkoev3-9p9FxBjZkkzdE0U99b4YrT3zqCzTkB_1aJe6xfRlyDkiifJ6wBkYZIB_1ejowqJiA5mcwXcm1zrzfAfLlkbH90JZAV6EAzMjV11v1w_1KhpT8Fu_13RpTafLAPw0zUDULsuwxOMTHhDjVP6NCxjpZHGuwi5Y6902eCQpP6d9aaO4ysYwNesqtjeGzIL-xZOzLz6QTMkYCN5GsR2dGXi1HaaVNcUq6dtLUwoVRjLVyZW6gu_1SrY3Pfgg3LRKvhgjDdRnr7OsEoMP_1cxvk5hEvFB8yW8nDWvhgQPa35UX5sGCI5oCY2YItNAy-f2AzrT8704VUH8G3QZAUDLjvf6ryzBP1NDI4rDsMQ7zCUzMLzYMlxqFZk2ds86ExVMXnD2L9ZErX4kDT9aniUN0VUEUGPiYuwVgF5S7FxO6ulrf6LIhNTvC_1-SWAP_1AHyjDCP-oCIgubyn1cjIVncDiSW-k3TD5VOT-AFIIKm_149h71lMGrWZatof1lisvlz_1z3y_1vDhWJo_1yc0S_1ZCL2OLjv8wmjWi9KKYIrYPirYaz9IHKHZaTfXKS4bhkDbmJaXVc2WduCWjEvabkA37HZCnfZ01_1S-wyCgRbrqHSVHh-szX1THyBdFfk7IR1wcHQGXrI1yRtA2dWKiWX0GbG4wAIGQXHXUySAaZsfjoU6iI-3xwHJYA5tHWMCBrwz-dViko_1F2vnILSHilSznTro6_1qzCcQyLap4I82nCN6BeVm-kxHEtxQVJk7xoQs5T2dpXieHUuW2oKLdhYZAKpZvbgheuL0oWkjNCx2Z4sdlrebqxaPtj_1NNtv-qP3_1NZv1A9cLkaiD8OV1-TMxOsW7tJMmY_1kw5h_1VCevRkRE3FzQtyw-p2FlAHjbIVrCIwInmcLJFe7rtS4rxyZkUw1PIxiVcRH32EPjVC5b7LCJvlVPprmsldEZPdW51KKlufZcwgoIO7AKj7mcw1PxyyHkBDF5YWc0DfAeN7cI9uXe6Iv3xK8optXF6CM9j2HJkMk9Dr_1oImcVDf4bhdgNx-AXVHdV7hhHM9gKpmlmc6rcabMSr2R061bgSEvRxD7YZX67WU_13iqvnuxEMxPwP_15Th1KUsC6lVT2uEAk2sPf3cy-SdKkPLfobRXFqXr9gHQUjJ-UAbouF46kHJhTPeetQlxXwnZSSSybPNIneG1TVypL8aMcDecmvBm226CRmuomk4nj1LQi0YLYuiYD6VHINFw6DoGLWovLIShYVvtQvqwrJcusgVRudtt1LGegEjBjpVVf5Fd4UKlOH2-HwA_1JVthBRlLg9oH0nPwBDeJq8oYlP44oUNk8wIei3xCNS1HCfJcScEDvwQuDsPhvNmCrLr2xJBL1g_1vFrlNRk9N7vHR_14al3cUTcDuwq_1jJ5mXbcjFBHapXG62gMKc6R9aNBbVTgBGo5yVJzYpplV-XsOpqDgMVt28bD5RJwvbgO7UqmQmEpWJKBFZKpWMoi-YEtkNTljFdJUSMJa9kxOBe8HjHuilzEVMoMRp9kN2AkyvnQ1lw7GQW_1BTWwP2d2yk7p4EY0dnYCyan12psDfzG25L8Ul5_127P3nEw&site=search&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBm4_pnqrMAhXryIMKHdGJD6YQ9Q8IGSgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

progress :)

the customer is always right

Rollercoaster Tycoon was made by one dude in Assembler, with a little bit of C to make it work with Windows and DirectX.

Never forget.

And an artist and a musician.

I would love to have a game with this city.
The layout looks memorable instead of being arranged according to a generic grid.

Hey does anyone remember that hilarious video where a group of popular YouTubers briefly look at Steam releases, and in one particular episode they stumble across Restricted RPS and started laughing at it? One of the girls even said that sounds incredibly boring, and can't imagine how it'd be an interesting game.

It was one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while, does anyone have the source?

w-w-what is this

artists and musicians aren't people, they're tools.

just like your mom

like you're dad

His parents and his wife's harem still have more spine than

Damn it. Reposting cause new thread.

I got my AI's agro working all nice now. Now he'll just target the player who's shot him the most. You can also cut him.

What kind of game do you intend it to be, anyway.

IF YOU CREATE A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT WILL RECURSIVELY CREATE OTHER COMPUTER PROGRAMS BY ITERATING OVER POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF BITS

WILL IT EVENTUALLY CREATE A VIDEO GAME?

Why is it so hard to make a game?

do people say they are "artists" instead of "drawers" to feel like they belong to an aristocratic class of human beings?

I can't fucking believe that you would defend that trash. How dare you. How dare you!!

If you shitpost the same reaction images and tired memes once per thread for eternity, will you stop being a fag?

I don't understand this meme
anyone care to explain

same
whats going on

What is sad about this post is that it is true and that creating such a program would be far easier than making a video game. The only thing limiting us is technology and time.

>guy post image
>guy posts the same set of reaction image that he always posts in response to his own image

Nothing more to it.

Also, I intend to include its layout in my demo day game.

>yfw this post was made by a program

He posts the image, then replies to it 30 times.

Check the archive of the reaction images,

It will create something like this so no

yes, but eventually could mean more time than the age of our universe, friend

What if-what if this is how we create the first AI?

Just look at that image. Look at it. Does it look like it belongs in this general? Like the quality of """"""""""""""work""""""""""""" is anything more than a troll?

Of course it will, however it only takes 329 bits to have over 10^99 possible combinations. Automating that were to also require an algorithm that judges output on whether or not it's a videogame, which practically requires artificial intelligence. Overall it's not very viable.

The mechs are just placeholders now. It was going to be an online shooter but now I'm working on something more like Earth Defence Force because the AI isn't very demanding and it has plenty of reused assets.

And medieval cathedrals took generations of builders to complete. Don't give up and shit.

Some tables.

>tables are games

I am now reminded why I don't post progress here anymore.

you never posted progress here though

JUST

these look like undertale tables

because art is not just drawing

You should probably just use a game engine.

>googum is still hanging out in the old thread because his angus got peppered by

42 posts in this entire threads were shitpost and you decide to get on that user's back posting art. How hypocrite.

I'm starting to feel really bad for you and just want to step in and help you code this shit out.

You must be making some horrible fucking mistakes.

What do you use to draw sprites?

the fuck is a googum

"Illustrator," "animator," "modeler," "cartoonist" and "painter" are also common.

No.
:)

I've never played Undertale.

pretty decent tables, IMHO.

Here's a tables I made as background décor for my game.

We say that because we're not furniture

Nice, what are they for? I'm guessing you're working on some kind of rpg?

Why is there so much more free code than free art?

Stallman turned code into a commodity with no value.

Thank RMS

Art is unique, code is not

stolen, thx ;)

Programmers are commies. It is known.

Pretty cool, much better than mine.

>décor
Are you also from baguetteland or is it really a word English speakers use.

I'm making a short game demo game as a way to get familiar with GMS before working on my real project. I can't say it'll really have a genre as it's just a chaotic mess at the moment. I'm also practicing pixel art on the side and dump all of my art into it.

I don't know if you meant to quote me or if you were asking in general but either way I use aseprite and so far it's awesome.

You can. ;^)

because freetards like richard 'eats his own foot skin' stallman exist
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

there is thousands of different ways to do the same thing in code, its just because devs aren't shitheads compared to artist who are just greedy

you'd just throw away foot gains?
just like that

THROW IT AWAY
you're an idiot

Copypasting some free code is like copying a colour palette or a single frame of an animation.

It's worthless if you don't know what to do with it.

because free code is not visible

because evil faceless capitalist corporations sponsor open source projects, Stallman contributed little in comparison

>The mechs are just placeholders now
Wait so it's not a mecha game anymore?

That's the point, as long as the code works the outcome is exactly the same. Whereas if you tell a billion people to draw a person, even with the same tools, each drawing will be different.

That dog looks like those sand nightmare things from Parasite Eve 2.

lmao I'm trippin

>implying

[This is Bad]

If you create a perfect simulation of the universe, are the creatures inside it alive?

keep trying it builds character :^)

Nope, actually there is a shitload of public domain art.

nigger

He's absolutely right
Someone playing your game won't be able to tell the difference between you using libx or liby to do some task while they will notice you using assets from other games.

I made my music CC-BY, and it's funny searching the web and finding it in random Bollywood satire clips on youtube, or failed RPGs on github. The Commons are a treasure that keep on giving.

To be honest, familia, it's hard to admit this doesn't look at least 1% cool, even though it's not the desired effect.

It'll still be a mecha game but with different mechas and fighting monsters instead of each other. . . And cute girls.

Made this for my loading screen. Does it look good?

>if you tell a billion people to draw a person, even with the same tools, each drawing will be different.
explain moeblob

Why would you laugh at a fellow /agdg/ devs game getting shit on by normalfags? Like I know googum can be a giant fag, and he is also literal liberal college student tier sjw, but he is still an /agdg/ dev. I guess no hugbox but still, I legitimately want everyone here to be successful even if I wouldn't personally buy their games.

You are literally a god m8

Reposting my chillphin webm because I like it.

escher soon friend

That's just dark souls pixelart isn't it

> he thinks googum is here because he's part of the community and not because he's been kicked out of everywhere else

Should waggle its tail and fins a bit.

>the webm doesn't finish with it going in the water
This triggers me so much

look at the big brains on this guy

Posting art from the internet seems to be the latest meme

Nice copyright infringement

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZishjcHR6PvvpOfygJqDPLgwsV0iAbjnhfgj54oPoJh6-hOSlBkoev3-9p9FxBjZkkzdE0U99b4YrT3zqCzTkB_1aJe6xfRlyDkiifJ6wBkYZIB_1ejowqJiA5mcwXcm1zrzfAfLlkbH90JZAV6EAzMjV11v1w_1KhpT8Fu_13RpTafLAPw0zUDULsuwxOMTHhDjVP6NCxjpZHGuwi5Y6902eCQpP6d9aaO4ysYwNesqtjeGzIL-xZOzLz6QTMkYCN5GsR2dGXi1HaaVNcUq6dtLUwoVRjLVyZW6gu_1SrY3Pfgg3LRKvhgjDdRnr7OsEoMP_1cxvk5hEvFB8yW8nDWvhgQPa35UX5sGCI5oCY2YItNAy-f2AzrT8704VUH8G3QZAUDLjvf6ryzBP1NDI4rDsMQ7zCUzMLzYMlxqFZk2ds86ExVMXnD2L9ZErX4kDT9aniUN0VUEUGPiYuwVgF5S7FxO6ulrf6LIhNTvC_1-SWAP_1AHyjDCP-oCIgubyn1cjIVncDiSW-k3TD5VOT-AFIIKm_149h71lMGrWZatof1lisvlz_1z3y_1vDhWJo_1yc0S_1ZCL2OLjv8wmjWi9KKYIrYPirYaz9IHKHZaTfXKS4bhkDbmJaXVc2WduCWjEvabkA37HZCnfZ01_1S-wyCgRbrqHSVHh-szX1THyBdFfk7IR1wcHQGXrI1yRtA2dWKiWX0GbG4wAIGQXHXUySAaZsfjoU6iI-3xwHJYA5tHWMCBrwz-dViko_1F2vnILSHilSznTro6_1qzCcQyLap4I82nCN6BeVm-kxHEtxQVJk7xoQs5T2dpXieHUuW2oKLdhYZAKpZvbgheuL0oWkjNCx2Z4sdlrebqxaPtj_1NNtv-qP3_1NZv1A9cLkaiD8OV1-TMxOsW7tJMmY_1kw5h_1VCevRkRE3FzQtyw-p2FlAHjbIVrCIwInmcLJFe7rtS4rxyZkUw1PIxiVcRH32EPjVC5b7LCJvlVPprmsldEZPdW51KKlufZcwgoIO7AKj7mcw1PxyyHkBDF5YWc0DfAeN7cI9uXe6Iv3xK8optXF6CM9j2HJkMk9Dr_1oImcVDf4bhdgNx-AXVHdV7hhHM9gKpmlmc6rcabMSr2R061bgSEvRxD7YZX67WU_13iqvnuxEMxPwP_15Th1KUsC6lVT2uEAk2sPf3cy-SdKkPLfobRXFqXr9gHQUjJ-UAbouF46kHJhTPeetQlxXwnZSSSybPNIneG1TVypL8aMcDecmvBm226CRmuomk4nj1LQi0YLYuiYD6VHINFw6DoGLWovLIShYVvtQvqwrJcusgVRudtt1LGegEjBjpVVf5Fd4UKlOH2-HwA_1JVthBRlLg9oH0nPwBDeJq8oYlP44oUNk8wIei3xCNS1HCfJcScEDvwQuDsPhvNmCrLr2xJBL1g_1vFrlNRk9N7vHR_14al3cUTcDuwq_1jJ5mXbcjFBHapXG62gMKc6R9aNBbVTgBGo5yVJzYpplV-XsOpqDgMVt28bD5RJwvbgO7UqmQmEpWJKBFZKpWMoi-YEtkNTljFdJUSMJa9kxOBe8HjHuilzEVMoMRp9kN2AkyvnQ1lw7GQW_1BTWwP2d2yk7p4EY0dnYCyan12psDfzG25L8Ul5_127P3nEw&site=search&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBm4_pnqrMAhXryIMKHdGJD6YQ9Q8IGSgA

Because Googum sits here every day, all day, shitting on actually skilled devs. He does this because he knows he has no future in game dev and RRPS was absolutely a joke of a game. I can't believe he worked months on it and that was the best he can do. He should use that 50% off bleach coupon has under his keyboard and fucked do it already. He will never make anything of worth.

Nice link mate. There's all your personal information in there, I'll have a lot of fun hacking your whole family with this.

i still wanna see it

Yes, its not rigged yet.

I am very sorry user.